Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) (11741) (11742) (11743) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Even the attacking midfielder with goals and assist will still be ridiculed by this guy so what's the point grin grin

Ibime:
Arsenal fans should be celebrating news of injury to that wasteman Ozil.

I remember Gaynners celebrating his signing, I just been dey laugh. I heard Guardiola is interested. Y'all better pray Bayern comes to save you from that passenger

Ibime:

I told you nigga, you don't know your thumb from your elbow pitting Fabregas with Mata and Ozil.

Shush when football heads are talking. I told you Mata and Ozil are passengers and they proved it. I told you Fab4 is needed at Chelsea and he proved it.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Transfermarkt only put you as an AM if you play in a 4-2-3-1. Their positioning is arbitrary.

Lampard is also positioned as a CM in transfermarkt, same as Iniesta. Let's compare like for like na.

When you are useless at your primary role, you will start denying your position like Simon Peter the son of Jonah.
This one enter waaaaaaaah!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Transfermarkt only put you as an AM if you play in a 4-2-3-1. Their positioning is arbitrary.

Lampard is also positioned as a CM in transfermarkt, same as Iniesta. Let's compare like for like na.

When you are useless at your primary role, you will start denying your position like Simon Peter the son of Jonah.
Where are you getting this lie from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:
Even the attacking midfielder with goals and assist will still be ridiculed by this guy so what's the point grin grin

Lol. I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Havertz10:
that article is dated 2015

Ineista was 32, let's be realistic abeg

Iniesta was 30! The prime of a midfielders career.

Of course fan boys tried to point to his age back then claiming he was old at 30, a well know tactic.

I have noticed a trend. When players are useless early, their fanboys quickly point to their age.

Iniesta was useless from the moment Xavi started suffering Achilles problem and left him to fend for himself, right from the age of 28.

Old ko, old ni.

William is getting dragged at 32 at Arsenal. The excuses fanboys make for their favourite ninnies.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Mata... goal and assist..... You still complain

Ozil.....goal and assist...... You still complain.

After liking fabregas and wanting him at Chelsea you still later hated him cheesy cheesy

This guy ones you hate a player you must find something to complain about that player cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
donstan18:
Kovacic dey en lane, bullet still fly catch am.
how Chelsea fans can value kante that has little technical ability over players with considerably more technical ability is shocking

Football no be by using force, watch de jong defending, he uses positional awareness to mark but Chelsea fan like people with power

Kovacic didn't live up to the expectations that people had, jorginho is slightly better but he doesn't have positional awareness to cover for his lack of strength like most top players

Era of playing hard man football done pass, messi 50% and Ronaldo 20% have launched a new era of tactical astuteness over brute force
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Of course fan boys tried to point to his age back then claiming he was old at 30, a well know tactic.

I have noticed a trend. When players are useless early, their fanboys quickly point to their age.

Iniesta was useless from the moment Xavi started suffering Achilles problem and left him to fend for himself, right from the age of 28.

Old ko, old ni.

William is getting dragged at 32 at Arsenal. The excuses fanboys make for their favourite ninnies.
Do you need reminder Iniesta won the treble with Xavi being a bench player cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Yes it's well known I supported Fabregas and even Jorginho signing at Chelsea. I don't hold on to past views, I update them based on data in front of me. Even the Iniesta I'm dragging now, I once considered him the best AM based on limited data from one season until I noticed Xavi was carrying him for midfield work and he was a eunuch attacking wise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Do you need reminder Iniesta won the treble with Xavi being a bench player cheesy cheesy

Yes I remember that season very well. The season of zero goals and zero assists.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Yes it's well known I supported Fabregas and even Jorginho signing at Chelsea. I don't hold on to past views, I update them based on data in front of me. Even the Iniesta I'm dragging now, I once considered him the best AM based on limited data from one season until I noticed Xavi was carrying him for midfield work and he was a eunuch attacking wise .
Even the attacking Midfielders like Mata, Ozil etc that are kings attacking wise you still dragged them cheesy cheesy. So even if Iniesta had 1 million goals and assists their is a possibility you will still drag him eventually cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
airmark:

Busquets na suegbe DM. Very lucky mofo. grin
Defensively the guy na liability and that is supposed to be his primary duty, offensively no level, he just turn like snail and give the ball to xavi to orchestrate and dictate. When the team is caught on counter he can not run, he can not spot danger on time, too lazy and frail. In the link I sent to you, the second slide mascherano who is acclaimed CB already saw that Lampard want to release a quick and rushed at him but it was too late because he is coming from afar, where was bousq at that time, a supposed DM of the team. Watch that second slide again and tell me if Mascherano didn’t play the role of a DM there. A DM that is bad without the ball. Ball possession covered his ass all those years, immediately ball possession reduced for Barca every Barca fans eye open to see that na fraud them Dey parade as CDM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Old ko, old ni.

players peak between 25~29

Some are late bloomers and can rejuvenated playing in a different set up

Bolded, iniesta and xavi depended on each other to thrive, honestly it's because xavi was older, if it was the other way around, xavi would also struggle without iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Havertz10:
how Chelsea fans can value kante that has little technical ability over players with considerably more technical ability is shocking

Football no be by using force, watch de jong defending, he uses positional awareness to mark but Chelsea fan like people with power

De Jong track record for Barca so far is conceding 8 goals in 90 minutes Vs Bayern and conceding 4 goals in 90 minutes Vs PSG.

I think I'll keep Kante for now over De Jongs "positional awareness". Which position you want use cope when Mbappe is flying at you.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Yes I remember that season very well. The season of zero goals and zero assists.
So who was doing the Midfield work since according to you Iniesta and Busquet are useless cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Havertz10:
players peak between 25~29

Some are late bloomers and can rejuvenated playing in a different set up

Bolded, iniesta and xavi depended on each other to thrive, honestly it's because xavi was older, if it was the other way around, xavi would also struggle without iniesta

A midfielders prime is 28-32 barring injury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Even the attacking Midfielders like Mata, Ozil etc that are kings attacking wise you still dragged them cheesy cheesy. So even if Iniesta had 1 million goals and assists their is a possibility you will still drag him eventually cheesy

My problem with Mata, Ozil and Fabregas is defensive contribution.

I don't have such problem with Iniesta. My Koko with him is productivity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
Defensively the guy na liability and that is supposed to be his primary duty, offensively no level, he just turn like snail and give the ball to xavi to orchestrate and dictate. When the team is caught on counter he can not run, he can not spot danger on time, too lazy and frail. In the link I sent to you, the second slide mascherano who is acclaimed CB already saw that Lampard want to release a quick and rushed at him but it was too late because he is coming from afar, where was bousq at that time, a supposed DM of the team. Watch that second slide again and tell me if Mascherano didn’t play the role of a DM there.

That's why i wanted him to come to Epl and get exposed like Valdes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

De Jong track record for Barca so far is conceding 8 goals in 90 minutes Vs Bayern and conceding 4 goals in 90 minutes Vs PSG.

I think I'll keep Kante for now over De Jongs "positional awareness". Which position you want use cope when Mbappe is flying at you.
cheesy cheesy barca as a team isn't filled with class players

Watch him playing for Netherlands, asides messi, no barca player is better than de jong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

We are saying the same thing cheesy. You dragged attacking midfielders with goals and assists by using defensive contribution even tho you stated a different thing below cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime:

I judge attacking players on their ability to win the game through goals and assists.

They don't send Ozil to do Jorginhos job. Jorginhos job is primarily to control possession and Ozils job is primarily to create goals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
So even if Iniesta had 1 million goal and assist you would have found another area to drag him cause even Ozil and Mata where dragged by you. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Havertz10:

Kovacic didn't live up to the expectations that people had, jorginho is slightly better but he doesn't have positional awareness to cover for his lack of strength like most top players

Era of playing hard man football done pass, messi 50% and Ronaldo 20% have launched a new era of tactical astuteness over brute force
If you don’t have power or strength to be combative in a midfield, atleast be productive with goals and assist.

De Jong lacks the two and can’t be compared to Kante for any reason. He’s who he is because he’s playing in Barcelona, a season in Epl will help people realize how useless non-combative Dms can be in this modern days football if you don’t pair them with a combat dm.

As for Kovacic and Jorginho, I like the both. They are not bad players, they are just unfortunate to play for a club and league where fans value and cherish combative midfielders more.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

I agree but some players are wired differently

Fabregas had offensive awareness but wasn't mobile enough, ozil same thing, Mata was mobile but not as talented as those 2

If kante had Fabregas talents and de Jong awareness, he will easily be the best player in the world in that position

That's why I hate average footballers, they are very limited
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

We are saying the same thing cheesy. You dragged attacking midfielders with goals and assists by using defensive contribution even tho you stated a different thing below cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still need to remain competitive in the midfield. Ozil, Mata and Fabregas career speaks for itself, how they have been sidelined and chased away despite whatever stats they bring.

My favourite AMS are well known - Muller and Lampard. Anyhow the game go, those guys stay competitive and they still have stats, unlike Ozil, Mata and co that you can steamroll in midfield and won't even stay competitive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Without the ball mata and fabregas were useless and chelsea is not Barca that played ball possession then so we can not really tell if iniesta will be useful without the ball in a team that don’t play possession.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
[s] Without the ball mata and fabregas were useless and chelsea is not Barca that played ball possession then so we can not really tell if iniesta will be useful without the ball in a team that don’t play possession. [/s]
You are not Ibime who made the post so shut up cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

You are not Ibime who made the post so shut up cheesy
Im saying it as it is tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
donstan18:
Ozil vs Inesta in La Liga
Miles apart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

You still need to remain competitive in the midfield. Ozil, Mata and Fabregas career speaks for itself, how they have been sidelined and chased away despite whatever stats they bring.

My favourite AMS are well known - Muller and Lampard. Anyhow the game go, those guys stay competitive and they still have stats, unlike Ozil, Mata and co that you can steamroll in midfield and won't even stay competitive.
Now you are turning amala grin. That's not what you said below on Ozil primary role grin. You judge attacking players by goals and assist grin The attacking Midfielder who excelled in their primary roles like you typed below still gets dragged by you so even if Iniesta had 5million assist and goals the possibility of you using another agenda to drag him is 99% grin

Ibime:

I judge attacking players on their ability to win the game through goals and assists.

Any attacking midfielder that tells you he can't provide goals and assists because he is busy controlling the game is a fraud. Ozils job is primarily to create goals.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
Im saying it as it is tho.
What you are saying is not even related to anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
Without the ball mata and fabregas were useless and chelsea is not Barca that played ball possession then so we can not really tell if iniesta will be useful without the ball in a team that don’t play possession.

donstan18:

If you don’t have power or strength to be combative in a midfield, atleast be productive with goals and assist.

De Jong lacks the two and can’t be compared to Kante for any reason. He’s who he is because he’s playing in Barcelona, a season in Epl will help people realize how useless non-combative Dms can be in this modern days football if you don’t pair them with a combat dm.

As for Kovacic and Jorginho, I like the both. They are not bad players, they are just unfortunate to play for a club and league where fans value and cherish combative midfielders more.

system matters, nobody is denying that

But which system excels? Barca have shown the world that positional awareness will always dominate brute force, players that play better in the superior system are better

That's how we should look at it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Havertz10:
only Suarez has provided more assist for messi than iniesta

If we track the back and check assist self that other players gave to messi, ineista hand will still be there coordinating play
Plus he scored important goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) (11741) (11742) (11743) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), forgiveness, hatakekakashi, izzou(m), andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.