Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11846) (11847) (11848) (11849) (11850) (11851) (11852) ... (19288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Just because England won Germany at their home ground, British agent on here started flying around with false narratives to hype their trashy players.

Imagine having them as Chelsea scouts, only God knows what will become of us. Rice and Philips pinned Germany to their own half grin grin...

Abeg, tell me how you dominate possession when you are pinned to your own half?... What about this stats below suggest such outrageous claim?

England won because they took their own Chances while Germany failed to.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Havertz no see tap in today ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
User09:

Not really.

Just a pushback from some of the hype and media razzmatazz which I genuinely dont see yet

You can say they are overpriced which is normal due to English factor and filling homebased slot carrying a premium. What you cannot say is they are overhyped.

A lot of highly valued trash came to EPL but their price tag was overlooked cos they are not English. I am talking Pepe, Felipe Anderson etc

When you pay more for an English player it's because you know 7 times out of 10, he will perform to a basic level unlike foreign players who may have settlement issues off the pitch or struggle with the pace of the English game

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
airmark:

Did you see how Rice ran and stopped Goretska who was about to pull a trigger in the first half?

Very soon teams will understand that a DM must be solid defensively and not spineless.

You forget this shot will also land on your face if you throw them .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Havertz was rated best German Player

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
swiz123:
Just because England won Germany at their home ground, British agent on here started flying around with false narratives to hype their trashy players.

Imagine having them as Chelsea scouts, only God knows what will become of us. Rice and Philips pinned Germany to their own half grin grin...

Abeg, tell me how you dominate possession when you are pinned to your own half?... What about this stats below suggest such outrageous claim?

Passing the ball between Rudiger, Ginter and Hummels is not dominating possession. I hardly saw Kroos and Goretzka cross the halfway line, simples.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:

Oboiiiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
popizaino:

You forget this shot will also land on your face if you throw them .

We are in a free world, i am prepared.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

. Well, havertz fans says he lives for goals and assists, else all na wash.

So I ask, havertz no tap in ni?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
fredoooooo:
Eggland will not win this tournee...chic2pimp make we bet .. 1000€
Good job by Soutggate though and he finally beat the Germany he lost to in 1996 ...

I'm still on a high. I never come down yet. Wait make I come down angry angry

Oya sing with me....IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
swiz123:

That 10% difference in possession only reflects as 9 minutes in game time. 9 minutes of German centrebacks passing between themselves.

Dominance ko, dominatrix ni

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
. Well, havertz fans says he lives for goals and assists, else all na wash

So I ask, havertz no tap in ni?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ibime:

Passing the ball between Rudiger, Ginter and Hummels is not dominating possession. I hardly saw Kroos and Goretzka cross the halfway line, simples.

What about the stat of this match suggests your outrageously false claim?

Na belle sweet you na why you begin type okpata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

I thought you posted whoscored rating earlier today, where's it now? Oh you need VPN to access it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

Ogogoro master. Does either of them play RWB? You go just open mouth waaaaah. grin
Was it not 3 at the back they played today. Chilwell has being playing that position for Chelsea unlike Shaw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Trevor012:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol... We dont make the rules here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Which club James, Mount, Chilwell, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Jorginho dey play for?

Lana are you ok, are you ok, are you ok Lana?
grin grin
Their turn is coming no worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
hensben:
Was it not 3 at the back they played today. Chilwell has being playing that position for Chelsea unlike Shaw.
No dey fall your hand na.
Does chillwell or shaw play at the right hand side of the field?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Unpopular Opinion. Werner going out allowed England fullbacks to start to bomb forward; even the CB's.

Noticed how they were holding back when he was on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
User09:
Unpopular Opinion. Werner going out allowed England fullbacks to start to bomb forward; even the CB's.

Rubbish!!! He doesn't posses the requisite skill of a professional footballer..... His abilities appeal to people like dostan who understands little about football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
I stand to be corrected, I thought stopping a player who is goal bound amounted to a straight red card. If so, why was Rice showed only a yellow

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
chic2pimp:

I'm still on a high. I never come down yet. Wait make I come down angry angry

Oya sing with me....IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Home kò.. home ni.. useless team grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
arukwe123:
scared of Belgium? grin cheesy Dem get England pincode cheesy cheesy grin
You still get mind dey reason England less less.

They made semis in the last World Cup with few quality players, don’t fvxk with them now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
swiz123:
I stand to be corrected, I thought stopping a player who is goal bound amounted to a straight red card. If so, why was Rice showed only a yellow

E dey pain you grin grin grin

That was Maguire foul BTW

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
fredoooooo:

Home kò.. home ni.. useless team grin

Just leave am.. Dem dey set am up for serious heartbreak!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
swiz123:
Star power.

He’s a boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
User09:

This isn't exactly unpopular. That guy is infuriating because he does a lot of things very well. Decoy runs, pressuring defenders, getting in behind......

Until time reach to score.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zinchenko on the beat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zinchenko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sweet goal from zinchenko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
LOOK AT THAT PASS FROM YARMOLENKO!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
So Pogbaesque!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11846) (11847) (11848) (11849) (11850) (11851) (11852) ... (19288) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, MorataFC, dcrested(m), DumaEmpire(m), kingBolton and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.