Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10643386 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11908) (11909) (11910) (11911) (11912) (11913) (11914) ... (19295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
all of you can't drop rebuttals without flaws and lies in them

I wanted Chelsea to lose games so that lampard will get sacked, I got attacked when I said it then and l explained that It was a means to an end and we have a champions league trophy to show for it

My plan aged like fine wine

I didnt pray for injury, I said that I would consider mounts injury a positive development and celebrate it, and it was for only mount, it was because lampard was blinded by bias to see how mount presence in that team was a significant disadvantage to others

This boy. What is wrong with you sef?

Below is you saying the exact reason why you want us to lose UCL final... "because of people like you...." and now you're claiming you wanted Lampard sacked.

Look at the date you made that comment. Was Lampard our coach on 18th of May?

I try as much as I can to avoid your comments here but sometimes I can't hold myself. Most of your comments are too irritating.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2021
timbros:

Below is you saying the exact reason why you want us to lose UCL final... "because of people like you...." and now you're claiming you wanted Lampard sacked.

I try as much as I can to avoid your comments here but sometimes I can't hold myself. Most of your comments are too irritating.
I also avoid you

Last time you called me out for havertz's gif, notice how passive I was, you aren't intelligent

Only ibime from that herd of agendarist, makes a little sense, rest of una na rubbish

He said I wanted Lampard to lose games, I explained why, you are posting screenshot that is related to a different conversation and statement cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2021
timbros:

I swear, I don search for this receipt tire since ystdy afternoon. I just dey look am ystdy since afternoon with one eye wen him tell dostan say he didn't wish Chelsea to intentionally lose cos of Mount. Then attacking the next guy again who told him same thing.
I don dig taya I no see am....

Sometimes, Havertz10 go rub lies for person face, come still insult the person join

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2021
rationalmind:

Yet he was stripped of corner kick duties towards the end of last season. No be only classic
na captain band

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
I also avoid you

Last time you called me out for havertz's gif, notice how passive I was, you aren't intelligent

Only ibime from that herd of agendarist, makes a little sense, rest of una na rubbish

He said I wanted Lampard to lose games, I explained why, you are posting screenshot that is related to a different conversation and statement cheesy

So from that dostan receipt na lampard dey coach Chelsea for the finals shey?

Even to turn amala dey hard you sef

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
post=97688693:
Kai with the assist

Chelsea soundly beaten

Lampard closer to the exit door

Beautiful day

[img]https:///media/1-03-2021/XorasH.gif[/img]

Lampard isn't better and has never been better than iniesta, he was an average English player that had an eye for goal
see me celebrating a defeat here

I celebrated many because I wanted Lampard gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
all of you can't drop rebuttals without flaws and lies in them

I wanted Chelsea to lose games so that lampard will get sacked, I got attacked when I said it then and l explained that It was a means to an end and we have a champions league trophy to show for it

My plan aged like fine wine

I didnt pray for injury, I said that I would consider mounts injury a positive development and celebrate it, and it was for only mount, it was because lampard was blinded by bias to see how mount presence in that team was a significant disadvantage to others

you are a clown and a maniac, how self conceited and stupid can a person be when they suggest killing people so as to get security measures increased, a means to an end indeed. That's how psychopaths think.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
“I love Chelsea yen yen yen”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
see me celebrating a defeat here

I celebrated many because I wanted Lampard gone
it shows a clown is better than you, you're so conceited that you claim you're a Chelsea fan, hypocrites should take note from you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
post=97686792:
I need more goals angry

City add like 2 more abeg
here too, I was called names but it was all done to serve a purpose

Getting rid of Lampard, some even said that I wasn't a Chelsea fan back then because I meant well in the grand scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
You love Chelsea, but you wished Chelsea to lose UCl finals because Mount won Chelsea best player. cheesy cheesy

You prefer Mount’s failure than Chelsea’s success.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Even a scum, the lowest of scums would not celebrate manu lose so that Ole would be sacked

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
here too, I was called names but it was all done to serve a purpose

Getting rid of Lampard, some even said that I wasn't a Chelsea fan back then because I meant well in the grand scheme of things
WTF dude are you some weird psycho or shit like that shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you are a clown and a maniac, how self conceited and stupid can a person be when they suggest killing people so as to get security measures increased, a means to an end indeed. That's how psychopaths think.
indeed, big picture thinking is a very valuable skill, if I were you, I will learn it

I wasn't happy that we lost those games but it was a neccessary process that I had to accept to accomplish the goal of Lampard's removal

And looking back, I was right, he had to go

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2021
He’ll keep tormenting you, season don end but you still dey watch am, many players don comot for Euro but you still dey watch am.

We’ll sign a striker, and you go still watch am pass that Fraudvertz wey dey see ball because we don’t have a good striker.

You will a usual mute your tv for him, but you go watch am.

You go watch Mount tire! No leave no transfer!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:
So from that dostan receipt na lampard dey coach Chelsea for the finals shey?

Even to turn amala dey hard you sef
refresh the thread and read it all again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2021
donstan18:
He’ll keep tormenting you, season don end but you still dey watch am, many players don comot for Euro but you still dey watch am.

We’ll sign a striker, and you go still watch am pass that Fraudvertz wey dey see ball because we don’t have a good striker.

You will a usual mute your tv for him, but you go watch am.

You go watch Mount tire! No leave no transfer!
we have discussed this before

it's like I keep repeating myself

I doubt that havertz will be benched anymore after his performances over the last 3 months

As for mount, it's a waiting game for me, inferior things don't last, i'm willing to wait and enjoy his fall

But you see this cause, i will never relent, if mount improves which i doubt, i will support him

All I want is more open play assists and goals, if he adds that to his game, I will support him wholeheartedly

Every angle you use to defend him is flawed, he had the same number of open play assists last season and timo wasn't part of the team, he had the same number of goals and Lampard was always playing him

The only difference this time is the players we added and tuchel, mount as a player hasn't improved

This is an example of mount killing an open play chance and why he has few

[img]https:///media/1-04-2021/MmnDcs.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2021
SyIvalord:
If England get to the final and they are to face Spain, England will play 3-4-3 and Mount won’t start.

Coach Sylvagate. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
we have discussed this before

it's like I keep repeating myself

I doubt that havertz will be benched anymore after his performances over the last 3 months

As for mount, it's a waiting game for me, inferior things don't last, i'm willing to wait and enjoy his fall

But you see this cause, i will never relent, if mount improves which i doubt, i will support him

All I want is more open play assists and goals, if he adds that to his game, I will support him wholeheartedly

Every angle you use to defend him is flawed, he had the same number of open play assists last season and timo wasn't part of the team, he had the same number of goals and Lampard was always playing him

The only difference this time is the players we added and tuchel, mount as a player hasn't improved

This is an example of mount killing an open play chance and why he has few

[img]https:///media/1-04-2021/MmnDcs.gif[/img]

What example did Fraudvertz show here?

https://twitter.com/bluzezs/status/1305616805373894657?s=21

[img]https:///media/7-04-2021/y667xb.gif[/img]

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
refresh the thread and read it all again

I followed the convo ystdy.
Dostan was specific about the final and how you don't mind Chelsea losing, which you even acknowledged that you "knew" tuchel will reach many more finals (which was your absurd defence)

Trying to spin it on lampard or trying to spin it otherwise saying you didn't say such is just a lie which timbros proved

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:
I followed the convo ystdy.
Dostan was specific about the final and how you don't mind Chelsea losing, which you even acknowledged that you "knew" tuchel will reach many more finals (which was your absurd defence)

Trying to spin it on lampard or trying to spin it otherwise saying you didn't say such is just a lie which timbros proved
you aren't in sync with events, let me help you

I had a separate conversation with donstan, he was hyping mount and I said that I wouldn't mind if we lose and I was only being pragmatic, there was a possibility that we could lose, I simply said that I will find positives in a loss, how is that bad?

OJURONGBE1 and I have had many clashes here over our stances on issues, he is someone that knows most of the things that I have said, when he called me out, I responded to him because I knew that he was talking based on the things I have said in the past, if you noticed he mentioned losses he was talking in general, I reinterated my stance on past events and why I wanted us to lose games under Lampard

Tomboy came like you are doing now, and tried to twist my statements and the narrative behind them

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2021
donstan18:

What example did Fraudvertz show here?

https://twitter.com/bluzezs/status/1305616805373894657?s=21

[img]https:///media/7-04-2021/y667xb.gif[/img]
this is the best you could come up with, you don't disappoint
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
this is the best you could come up with, you don't disappoint
What example was he showing there?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2021
donstan18:

What example was he showing there?
my only defense back then was his position, he underperformed then and I will not defend any of his actions

Mount's assist numbers are inflated by corner kicks and freekicks

Havertz plays none but has higher assist numbers than mount with less minutes

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2021
donstan18:
Next season will be tough.

With Shaw, Maguire, Pogba and Fred’s form, if ManU add Varane, they might go as far as qualifying top 4 or reaching Carabo cup finals.

Their players are doing well in this tournament.
shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
my only defense back then was his position, he underperformed then and I will not defend any of his actions

Mount's assist numbers are inflated by corner kicks and freekicks

Havertz plays none but has higher assist probability numbers than mount with less minutes

My only defense is that Mount didn’t cost us 75m+.

If Fraudvertz should be given time to improve, then Mount should be given time till he wins Ballon d’or.

Your problem is that you no dey stay one place when arguing. I remember Ibime using start to criticize Inesta here, you said stats shouldn’t be the only thing to judge a player, you even went as far as saying Inesta is better than Lampard, you also said Lampard was an average footballer with eyes for goals, now look at you using the same stats to criticize Mount, the same stats you said shouldn’t be used for Inesta. cheesy

So long as you’ve sworn not to rest on Mount’s matter, Fraudvertz will keep getting dragged here for flopping as a midfielder he was signed to play.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:
I swear, I don search for this receipt tire since ystdy afternoon. I just dey look am ystdy since afternoon with one eye wen him tell dostan say he didn't wish Chelsea to intentionally lose cos of Mount. Then attacking the next guy again who told him same thing.
I don dig taya I no see am....

Sometimes, Havertz10 go rub lies for person face, come still insult the person join

The boy na case.

Him say him dey look big picture. Somebody like him will bomb kidnappers together with two or three of their victims because thousands of other people are at risk of being kidnapped. Forgetting that every life matters.

OK. Lets assume that your planned have worked. Lampard have lost games and sacked. Fast forward May 18th, few days to the clubs most important game of the season. Infact the most important game since 9 years.... And you are still wishing them to lose "because of people like una".... Who does that? What kind of person is Havertz10?

Lampard have been sacked full 5 months ago and you are still wishing Chelsea to lose.... As in, which kind madness be that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2021
donstan18:

My only defense is that Mount didn’t cost us 75m+.

If Fraudvertz should be given time to improve, then Mount should be given time till he wins Ballon d’or.

Your problem is that you no dey stay one place when arguing. I remember Ibime using start to criticize Inesta here, you said stats shouldn’t be the only thing to judge a player, you even went as far as saying Inesta is better than Lampard, you also said Lampard is an average footballer with eyes for goals, now look at you using the same stats to criticize Mount, the same stats you said shouldn’t be used for Inesta. cheesy

So long as you’ve sworn not to rest on Mount’s matter, Fraudvertz will keep getting dragged here for flopping as a midfielder he was signed to play.
is mount ineista? Does mount have positional awareness? Does he move into space, when you watch mount play, does he make any movement that you see and say wow this guy knows how to read the game?

Ineista can be excused because he is special, mount isn't

There are players that play in the shadow, without the ball and when they get the ball, they already know what to do with it before their opponents can do anything

Those players are special because they are always thinking ahead of everybody on the pitch

People that read space, know when to make a run and how to take defenders for a ride, mount is only useful on the ball hence my insistence that he should be judged based on his productive output and besides havertz has both, goals and spacial awareness, how can we undermine havertz for mount?

Havertz numbers are similar to mount with less games, I can count a few games that we won because of havertz, how many can we say that mount won? How many goals did mount score that took anybody breath away? I love brilliant footballers not passion merchants that scam gullible viewers with aimless efforts

Havertz was sold with clauses that his former club knew that they will get, and guess what? Champions league win was one, havertz officially cost us more than 71m, you need to update your flop tag figure grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2021
timbros:

The boy na case.

Him say him dey look big picture. Somebody like him will bomb kidnappers together with two or three of their victims because thousands of other people are at risk of being kidnapped. Forgetting that every life matters.

OK. Lets assume that your planned have worked. Lampard have lost games and sacked. Fast forward May 18th, few days to the clubs most important game of the season. Infact the most important game since 9 years.... And you are still wishing them to lose "because of people like una".... Who does that? What kind of person is Havertz10?

Lampard have been sacked full 5 months ago and you are still wishing Chelsea to lose.... As in, which kind madness be that?
yes, I will kill 10 innocent lives to save a million, especially if there are no alternatives, and if you have a problem with that, you aren't in sync with reality

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
I also avoid you

And what makes you think I remotely care what you think about my intelligence?

Mr Intelligent. Tell me why you will wish for the club you claim to support to lose 5 full months after your supposed mission is actualised.

Why will you come here to tell us you only wanted Chelsea to lose because you want Lampard sacked, while evidence proves that you wanted Chelsea to lose months after Lampard have been sacked?

No be access to data and Internet, and finding ourselves in the same cyber space go make you fit type that bolded. I for like to see you tell me for my face say I be rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
indeed, big picture thinking is a very valuable skill, if I were you, I will learn it

I wasn't happy that we lost those games but it was a neccessary process that I had to accept to accomplish the goal of Lampard's removal

And looking back, I was right, he had to go
But that comment on how u say u wouldn't mind if Chelsea lose d final who did u want to go? Lampard

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Havertz10:
yes, I will kill 10 innocent lives to save a million, especially if there are no alternatives, and if you have a problem with that, you aren't in sync with reality

Yea, I'm not surprised.

It's not today we know that your decision making leaves a whole lot much to be desired.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11908) (11909) (11910) (11911) (11912) (11913) (11914) ... (19295) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.