Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11919) (11920) (11921) (11922) (11923) (11924) (11925) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Thought Law don't recognise Juju, why dem arrest Igboho's Cat?! Dem even pack em Traditonal Attires as Exhibits. Exhibit for what?! What is illegal in his customised Bibs?!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

With money, anybody can be welcomed.

Please don’t tag MNK with anything “Good reputation” again, it’s laughable. cheesy

Man is just banking on the gullibility of some ignorant Igbos.
Lol. Ignorant fellow calling knowledgeable people ignorant.

It is just like how mad people call sane people mad.
I will leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Greatihex:
Lol. Ignorant fellow calling knowledgeable people ignorant.

It is just like how mad people call sane people mad.
I will leave you to your ignorance.
No educated, well exposed and learned man doing well will dedicate his time to cheer up and worship a coward like MNK, so whenever i see his followers, I know where they fall into.

That’s why people from Aba and Onitsha worship him a lot. Illiteracy is what these two places have in common. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Ẹ̀gbọ́n what are u saying báyìí?

Here is a rare video of Sunday Igboho óòsha saying it with his full chest that if 1000 police officers come for him even at night, that hardly will 100 of them return home.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6Gb3_p8eT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Guess what happened last week at his residence?

Sunday did not only run for his dear life, but also left the few sulele, sege and others to accompany DSS back back to Abuja safely grin

There are many airheads in Igboho’s group. Committee of believing mumus.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The answer to the bold is quite simple! Since he started his agitation I have read just about twice siege was laid on him and the reasonable reasons why he wasn't eventually arrested both times was easy for all to see.

The first time he sige was laid on him was when he was enroute from one one of his rallies that had him in company of several of his followers with most of them bearing arms and having the advantage of numbers. An attempt to enforce the arrest at that time wouldv'e led to massive loss of lives on both sides and even passersby on the express.

The second time was shortly after the fulani attacks in Igangan when sunday was prepping to enter the forest. They prevented him from going into the forest . If they had also attempted to arrest him at this point when the whole atmosphere was tensed and everyone in south west was bitterly lamenting the loss of life, it would've led to something serious than we can all imagine .

So u see there was really nothing magical about he not being arrested these few times that I read about.

But u see, the time that matters most for him to show the potency of the juju was dead in the night when he could've done what he pleases with them and the DSS would've been too ashamed to acknowledge the mission ever happened ,.....Guess what ? He was chased out of his house, his juju attires were taken to DSS museum and even his travel documents seized.

The guy ran away in boxers leaving all the airheads in his house to suffer. I am not surprised sha. Only airheads can believe in that man’s jazz.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Silva stars for Brazil as the Selecao reach the Copa America final cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva stars for Brazil as the Selecao reach the Copa America final cool
Colombia or Argentina wait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2021
It would be a criminal offence if Robert Lewandowski doesn't win the Ballon D'or this year. Especially after the fiasco of last year. Which is why I can't support Argentina this time around. Make them wait for world cup or next tournament. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Unlimited22:

Colombia or Argentina wait.

I hope for Argentina.

For me, the only other acceptable outcome (other than Silva leading his team to victory cool ) would be a win for Argentina, cos of you-know-who.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Greatihex:
Well, go to your village let us see how many people that will come out to welcome you.

This is really not an intelligent thing to say.

Nnamdi Kanu openly calls Yoruba derogatory names , feels all Hausas don’t deserve to live because the political arrangement on ground Favours their tribe and he thinks any Igbo/southeast/south-south person who doesn’t believe in his course is an enemy of other Igbo people.

Whether it’s Buhari ,Obasanjo or Atiku that is Nigeria’s President none of them will allow elements like Nnamdi Kanu blackmail them into handing over the independence of a certain region to people like Kanu/Igboho. Before you argue this , please read the article in the link below that talked about how obasanjo arrested non violent MASSOB members in 2004 for arranging just a football match as part of the Biafra struggles:

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/fr/node/221544

If Obasanjo’s government could clamp down on Ralph’s non violent MASSOB then , just imagine what he will do to Kanu who openly preaches violence and hate all in the name of agitation.

Your village is not the whole Nigeria , so saying he should go to his village and see how many people will welcome his myopic and not really cool for someone who wants his people to be taken serious when discussing national issues. If u read the article up there u will see that this issue of agitation based on marginalization no be today and like Izzou was rightly pointed out there’s need to test the popularity of these sentiments at the poll. Ojukwu did and came 3rd at the 2003 polls . It will interest you to know that Obasanjo swept all the 5 Southeastern states along with the south south.

I understand how the actions and inactions of the current Buhari led FG when it comes to Fulani herdsmen and security issues in general has further fanned the embers of disunity and discord amongst the people of this country , but trust me no government will give in to what Nnamdi is asking particularly with the way he’s going about it. Same with Sunday Igboho

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Sulele04:
https://www.nairaland.com/6636196/yoruba-nation-rally-policeman-raises

cc blueraydick raumdeuter airmark segedinho bombblacks abeg come see something tongue

Don't mind all these fakeass people.

Below is Dayokanu aka Raumdeuter confirming the efficacy of Magun in Yoruba but claiming no Juju now.

dayokanu:

Magun le mu eni ti o ba gun ori obinrin, sugbon ti obirin ye ba se style jokoleso, tabi doggy, Magun ko le sise

Translation of the emboldened: Magun (thunderbolt) works if you have missionary sex with a lady, but not when she is sitting on your dxxk or using doggy style.

Dayo is irresponsible.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Sulele04:
https://www.nairaland.com/6636196/yoruba-nation-rally-policeman-raises

cc blueraydick raumdeuter airmark segedinho bombblacks abeg come see something tongue

grin grin grin

I don’t know who is the funniest between you , the op of that thread or the blogger operating “matazarsing “ blog.

First a blogger cooks up a story about police officers suffering spiritual attacks as a result of the disrupted protest on Saturday; he referenced some nonexistent voice note( which he can’t even claim to be verified ) , then adds a video to the post that proves absolutely nothing. If u don’t know , I visited the so called source of the news and I watched the so called video evidence but I didn’t see anything that suggests what he’s claiming happened in the video.

As if that was not enough somebody brought that same post to nairaland claiming it is irrefutable evidence of officer’s suffering spiritual attacks following their action on Saturday grin... Honestly it is laughable u are tagging me to this .

One question ; why is Odumosu that ordered the merciless beating of yeye osun, the jazz men and the awede werisha still the police commissioner ? One would’ve thought he would lose his voice and his hands he used to order the brutal clampdown on these juju men and women ..... why is the juju going to worry the unknown/non existent officers when the well known Odumosu is there for the juju to make example of ?

Please make it make sense ! Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Blueraydick, Bomblacks, donstan18, Greatihex, oasis007, nihilistjr, any question for Raumdeuter based on his posts below?

raumdeuter:

To continue staying married to a woman who openly declared she knows diabolical means and she even considered using it against you is a risk.

Let me ask if for any reason your wife threatens you with voodoo. what would you do?

Like she said the mother changed, Which mother would hear someone wants to harm her son and still make friends with her

If the man decides to continue with the marriage that means he is willing to take the risk

Some statements are better avoided in a relationship. If a man tells his wife,I would get a gun and shoot you or I would strangle you in your sleep. What would you advice such woman?

grin grin grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Not everyone is prepared to play cards with their life. I dont do violence and I dont do threats of violence or harm and I wont take it also. Life is too precious marriage is not by force. One party dies now, she would write statement, sleep cell for a few weeks and move on with her life re-marry and live happily ever after

When couples are fighting you can say all sorts, abuse each other but when it comes to threat to life. Well I wont blame anyone who flees. Self preservation is the first rule of existence

A woman who told you she know about voodoo, yet she is the one cooking your meals, or a man who in a moment of anger threatens to shoot his wife or strangulate her is an accident waiting to happen

You might have the faith to wait with such woman and see what would happen in future some people don't and would take to their heels and I honestly dont blame them. Life no get spare part

The Lowo guy who was killed by his lawyer wife, If he had taken her initial threats serious maybe he would be alive now, But like you, he also thought she was joking and a woman properly brought up daughter of a bishop cannot be that wicked. Somehow she would live her life and Lowo is dead and a loss to his immediate family

But voodoo doesn't exist. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

The guy ran away in boxers leaving all the airheads in his house to suffer. I am not surprised sha. Only airheads can believe in that man’s jazz.

It’s really funny how someone who has threatened to deal with any law enforcement agent that comes calling for his arrest suddenly decided to run as far as his legs could carry him when they accepted his challenge . If he had carried along his “believers “ along I would’ve agreed that at least even if he’s a fake juju man , he was honorable enough to not leave his comrades behind .

I’m even beginning to think that Mc Oluomo we all despise seems more honorable than this Sunday guy. When shiiit hit the fan at their apc rally during the last election ; MC took one for the street got stabbed and now he’s back on the street “kingin” .... Make Sunday even wait make dem test gun fess he do Isain Bolt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Unlimited22:
It would be a criminal offence if Robert Lewandowski doesn't win the Ballon D'or this year. Especially after the fiasco of last year. Which is why I can't support Argentina this time around. Make them wait for world cup or next tournament. cool
Abeg pity Messi, let him win Copa America
No hugain to pour sand inside his garri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

People go to learn tricks they use in circus. No juju involved
Tell us the selective part of the Bible u think is acceptable.. so we can argue on that.

The rest are atheists,so one can understand their reasons unlike u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Greatihex:
You must really think you are more intelligent than them yet you make anybody to follow you.
You know that the situation of the country is bad, yet you have not been able to do anything to change it. People that are doing something you now think that you know better than them.

MNK should come and mess his reputation up with the useless Nigerian politics so that you people can start calling him names like you are doing to sowore. Funny people. grin grin

Situation of the country is bad and blah blah blah.

At what point did I say the situation is good?

I really don't understand why educated people like you think this would work. I can understand if a palm wine tapper or vulcaniser is eulogizing MNK or Igboho, but when I see folks like you cheering them up, I can't help but laugh at the joke.

Now understand me, NO COUNTRY WOULD HAND YOU A REFERENDUM BY PROTESTING ON THE STREETS, OR CAUSING CHAOS. Even Brexit discussions had passed through the parliament.

I don't know of Igboho, but Kanu na Abia boy. If he lifts the hand of anybody from Isiama up as his candidate for the house of reps or senate, that person would win with a landslide.

That's a step to agitate. Gradually, he would have people in different states in the SE that would propose about it on the floor. This is the only sensible thing to do.

I don't know how you guys enjoy ignorant people losing their lives over nothing.

I thought Igboho would learn from Kanu, but he has just repeated the same thing. Well, Yoruba rally is about to die a natural death. That one don over too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2021
I can't believe what I'm reading here.

God have mercy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2021
DROGBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seunoj: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

I really don't understand why educated people like you think this would work. I can understand if a palm wine tapper or vulcaniser is eulogizing MNK or Igboho, but when I see folks like you cheering them up, I can't help but laugh at the joke.

Now understand me, NO COUNTRY WOULD HAND YOU A REFERENDUM BY PROTESTING ON THE STREETS, OR CAUSING CHAOS. Even Brexit discussions had passed through the parliament.

I don't know of Igboho, but Kanu na Abia boy. If he lifts the hand of anybody from Isiama up as his candidate for the house of reps or senate, that person would win with a landslide.

That's a step to agitate. Gradually, he would have people in different states in the SE that would propose about it on the floor. This is the only sensible thing to do.

I don't know how you guys enjoy ignorant people losing their lives over nothing.

I thought Igboho would learn from Kanu, but he has just repeated the same thing. Well, Yoruba rally is about to die a natural death. That one don over too.

Spot on. I had thought the kind of support igboho has gathered will endear him to metamorphose into a political party and start pushing for pple for fill govt. this will better achieve the objective slowly and later faster.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2021
airmark:
Blueraydic, Bomblack,, Greatihe, oasis0, nihilistj, any question for Raumdeute based on his posts below?

grin grin grin grin grin

They all know Jazz exist.

They all do....

I see what they do as cruise, especially those who believe in God, but doubts the existence of Jazz. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

They all know Jazz exist.

They all do....

I see what they do as cruise, especially those who believe in God, but doubts the existence of Jazz. cheesy
jazz doesnt exist, if it did, foreigners will have stolen the knowledge from us, they prioritize growth above all else, if there was a supernatural means of achieving growth that opens an alternative route that is less costly than time and money spent on R& D to innovate current technology, people learn everyday, its a constant process, before Obama became president, he was a reasonable guy, had no issues with gays and being atheist, when he became president and got exposed to more information, he had to find a way to legalize gays marriage

Someone might have talked about jazz before doesn't mean that he will never evolve and change his thinking

Believing in jazz for me is a big sign of stupidity, no different from flat earthers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2021
seunoj:

Spot on. I had thought the kind of support igboho has gathered will endear him to metamorphose into a political party and start pushing for pple for fill govt. this will better achieve the objective slowly and later faster.

The moment I saw him organising rallies and threatening Fulanis to leave, I just knew this one would end up like the failures in the past.

Since they can't get APC and PDP southern lawmakers to propose a divide in the house, form your party, win them in their constituencies and let your representatives take over their seat in the house.

From one seat it would spread. Your agitators would look out for your candidates and support them.

But no, let's keep organising rallies and talking to the press. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

I was in Aba during the 2017 python dance, that was when I confirmed the gullibility and stupidity of MNK followers.

Remove Illiteracy and poverty, MNK will be useless in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
jazz doesnt exist, if it did, foreigners will have stolen the knowledge from us, they prioritize growth above all else, if there was a supernatural means of achieving growth that opens an alternative route that is less costly than time and money spent on R& D to innovate current technology, people learn everyday, its a constant process, before Obama became president, he was a reasonable guy, had no issues with gays and being atheist, when he became president and got exposed to more information, he had to find a way to legalize gays marriage

Someone might have talked about jazz before doesn't mean that he will never evolve and change his thinking

Believing in jazz for me is a big sign of stupidity, no different from flat earthers
Do you believe In God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:

Airhead couldn't even succeed in naija with all his knowledge in JuJu
Sapa hold Baba he turn Phelps straight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2021
airmark:
any question for Raumdeuter based on his posts below?

grin grin grin grin grin

that's actually a good advise in my own opinion sha.

I can marry a moderate Muslim or a Christian but definitely not a woman that believes or does fetish voodoo stuff.
If I know a woman is in to fetish stuff, I won't go near her food let alone eat it..

Not because I believe in juju, but because those people are batshit crazy. She may be looking for love potion or something and then someone will give her rat poison.
But because she is dumb enough to believe there is potion than can make someone love you, she will come and finish you with rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:

I have two questions for ya,
Do witches and Wizzards exist?
Your answer will determine the second question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2021
seunoj:

once a country has 2 dominant parties, votes will only swing to either side

If Sunday wants his plan to work, he will start at grassroot level, winning local election and making sure that his candidate improves the community, plenty people will hear about it and switch sides, that's the only way you can defeat political duopoly, Sunday isn't fighting for political change, he just wants to use the lives of his followers to fight and get a seat at the table while enriching himself, its the same thing kanu is doing

If they had a plan that could work, they would have enjoyed broad support from the upper class

Nigeria is full of fuel, it's only just needs a lit, I know say that endsars protest wasn't that lit, they were too cautious, critical mass lit will cause a revolution, i know a possible way, plenty people will die but the results will transform Nigeria

Or we wait for powers that be to agree to change the system and divide the country, something is going to happen no matter how much we continue deceiving ourselves, I just hope its the former cause our population needs to be reduced, I don't care if my entire village is among the dead but for our future generations to have a future, people have to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2021
seunoj:

Lol...... you're absolutely wrong. If Igboho forms a political Party, ordinary Councillorship Election, the Party won't win. Forget what transpired at the Rallies, most attended to feed their Eyes and Ears with Amusements of Igboho giving false Hopes.

Majority of Yoruba People do not see him as Someone capable to champion the Cause or lead the Nation. Except he's just a Tool, Igboho can't ever lead Yoruba Nation in any Form.

As for Kanu, he had the opportunity but missed it. When he came to Nigeria the very first time, he had huge followership. He was like a god to most Igbo Youths, wherever he directed them, they were ready to go.

He had the Opportunity to influence 2019 Elections but he stupidly missed it. Kanu should have aligned with APGA, support their Candidates based on formal Agreement that they would fight at all Levels for the Cause.

Arms can't get you Referendum but politics. He missed the Opportunity and he can never have it again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2021
MorataFC:
I have two questions for ya,
Do witches and Wizzards exist?
Your answer will determine the second question
no, they don't exist

We like duality, white vs black

Good vs evil, people believe in a supreme good they will definitely believe in a supreme bad with various structures for doing bad, over the last 2 years, I have learnt a lot, Nigerian social structure builds such beliefs, leave the country and your reasoning will change

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
no, they don't exist

We like duality, white vs black

Good vs evil, people believe in a supreme good they will definitely believe in a supreme bad with various structures for doing bad, over the last 2 years, I have learnt a lot, Nigerian social structure builds such beliefs, leave the country and your reasoning will change
You didn't answer this question sir cheesy cheesy cheesy

donstan18:

Do you believe In God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11919) (11920) (11921) (11922) (11923) (11924) (11925) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.