Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457017 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11961) (11962) (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Jul 08, 2021
NAHHHHHHH I'M STILL BUZZING MATE

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2021
User09:
Just been unbanned by the antispam bot.

I have to tell u guys though. It was really painful having to read all that Jorginho carping from Ibime especially with all the sublime responses I had for all his comical lines.

To all the haters, Let me just put it out there that Jorginho will be renewing his contract soon and given his playing style; he'll most likely be playing well into his mid 30's.

Oh...did u also know that Jorgiboy has an exceptional injury record. He was last injured in 2014 and just for 7 days. He's probably top 10 for the most minutes in international football this year still.....

So u'll be wailing for a long long time to come
Legend... My beloved jorginho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:
Kane dey score, dey create, dey defend.
The kane to Chelsea agenda is back on track grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Debroslink:
You see why we called Lampard a monumental failure for England? Dude is nothing without Roman's money.

Mason Mount @ 22 is already greater than Lampard the fraud.
Sigh

You want to compare Mason to Frankie??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Unlimited22:
Is anyone watching Joakim Maehle? How's he playing?
He was solid defensively، he didn't contribute offensively as he's done in previous games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

Imagine Supporting Chelsea and hating on England, no be confusion be that. grin
Nobody is hating on England, I'm not just a fan of their national team (majorly because of their media and the kind of noise they make up and down). It's irritating.
Majority of liverpool fans outside England back in the days always supported Spain (for obvious reasons ; benitez , Torres , Alonso, arbeloa and a few other guys I can't remember). You are free to also call that confusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2021
NewDelhi:

Nobody is hating on England, I'm not just a fan of their national team (majorly because of their media and the kind of noise they make up and down). It's irritating.
Majority of liverpool fans outside England back in the days always supported Spain (for obvious reasons ; benitez , Torres , Alonso, arbeloa and a few other guys I can't remember). You are free to also call that confusion.
It’s something to support another national team, and it’s another thing to hate the country you are supporting a team from.

The way you people talk about English media and hype as if other countries don’t hype their players. I saw how the whole Nigerians were celebrating and hyping Musa when he scored two goals in the last World Cup, but it’s a crime when England does the same.

Flops like Iwobi and Ighalo were being hyped unnecessarily, chukwueze getting unnecessary hype even when he won Europa from bench, Iheanacho and Ndidi getting hype from Nigerians when they won FA, but somehow, you expect England not to hype their players simply because they do it better.

You people aren’t ready yet, pray they don’t win this tournament. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2021
drisham:

The kane to Chelsea agenda is back on track grin
He’s a world class striker sha, Na just trophy dey fvck am up!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2021
MorataFC:

No be u say na only Denmark fit beat them?
Italy is the best team in this tournament.

My prediction:
Expect a barren draw for 120minutes, anything can happen in PK's shootout but I still believe Italy will take d day. cool
Denmark almost won England, if they had kept their shots accurate with good power, they would have won. Pickford isn’t that reliable when tested well.

I don’t see that game ending a barren draw, England will rip them apart. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2021
kendrick93:
This English lineup is mediocre.
Can't believe people thought they stood a chance of winning it
clears throat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2021
swiz123:
Our creative mildfielder in shaming us where our enemies are. Let us push that boy to CM and stop this utter embarrassment God!!!.....

There is nothing remotely creative about this boy, why can't some people just see this glaring fact

Chai we've suffered. See as you dey push our Best player shey na wheel barrow? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Debroslink:
You see why we called Lampard a monumental failure for England? Dude is nothing without Roman's money.

Mason Mount @ 22 is already greater than Lampard the fraud.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Mase Money!cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

Imagine Supporting Chelsea and hating on England, no be confusion be that. grin

I don't like the English national team.

How's that confusion?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

I don't like the English national team.

How's that confusion?
Do you hate them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

Do you hate them?

I don't understand why we need to quantify the feeling

I'll pick Ivory coast to win a tournament over England. Heck, I'll pick Iceland before them.

That's how much I love them.

This doesn't mean I hate Mount, Kane or Walker.

I just don't like the English national team. Even when this generation passes, I won't still like them.

It's not confusion sir

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

It’s something to support another national team, and it’s another thing to hate the country you are supporting a team from.

The way you people talk about English media and hype as if other countries don’t hype their players. I saw how the whole Nigerians were celebrating and hyping Musa when he scored two goals in the last World Cup, but it’s a crime when England does the same.

Flops like Iwobi and Ighalo were being hyped unnecessarily, chukwueze getting unnecessary hype even when he won Europa from bench, Iheanacho and Ndidi getting hype from Nigerians when they won FA, but somehow, you expect England not to hype their players simply because they do it better.

You people aren’t ready yet, pray they don’t win this tournament. cheesy
Alaye calm down. Trying to perform forced love for England all of a sudden cheesy cheesy

donstan18:
the rest teams England and Nigeria are overhyped, over corrupt, not organize and overrated trash of teams, the are just a country version of Fulham and Crystapalace.

I rather fall inlove with Pocochantas which the possibility is 1% than using 90mins of my time to watch England vs Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Alaye calm down. Trying to perform forced love for England all of a sudden cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Who are you, sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

I'll pick Ivory coast to win a tournament over England. Heck, I'll pick Iceland before them.

I just don't like the English national team. Even when this generation passes, I won't still like them.

It's not confusion sir
I support Nigeria and Germany in international football but that doesn't mean I would dislike English players in Chelsea. I would even advocate for more English players in the team so long they're good enough to form the spine of the team just like how Spanish players form the core of Barca back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Keep exposing the intellectual fraud for people to see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Calvin-Lewin to Chelsea won't be bad.

We just need not to rely on those Germans upfront to lead us to Epl win next season. A league season is a long hike.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

“I never rated England” I’ve said it here countless times and now, I rate them.

“I never rated Tuchel” I said it here and now, I rate him.

“I never rated Maguire” but now I rate him.

“I never rated Nigeria” and I still not rate them.

If a player, team or manger I don’t rate start doing well, I’ll push and hype them. Thats how it should be, not to be full of hate and frustration like you who bragged of someone liking and sharing your post here because of a lil argument. grin

I never even start my hype sef you don dey dig, just calm down make England win this tournament, I’ll so much hype them that you’ll be forced to dig my posts of 1973. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

We just need not to rely on those Germans upfront to lead us to Epl win next season. A league season is a long hike.
is it for 50m if not, he is okay but he isn't that much better than Abraham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

It's not confusion sir
You actually didn’t answer bruv, do you hate England? Do you detest their players? Do you underrate them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

[s] “I never rated England” I’ve said it here countless times and now, I rate them.

“I never rated Tuchel” I said it here and now, I rate him.

“I never rated Maguire” but now I rate him.

“I never rated Nigeria” and I still not rate them.

If a player, team or manger I don’t rate start doing well, I’ll push and hype them. Thats how it should be, not to be full of hate and frustration like you who bragged of someone liking and sharing your post here because of a lil argument. grin

I never even start my hype sef you don dey dig, just calm down make England win this tournament, I’ll so much hype them that you’ll be forced to dig my posts of 1973. cheesy [/s]
Your forced love is not deceiving anyone but yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

Denmark almost won England, if they had kept their shots accurate with good power, they would have won. Pickford isn’t that reliable when tested well.

I don’t see that game ending a barren draw, England will rip them apart. cheesy
Pickford trying to catch the Italians R2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

You actually didn’t answer bruv, do you hate England? Do you detest their players? Do you underrate them?

Stop trying to twist and turn

I do not like the English National team. Stop asking me about England

England is a country.

And yes, their players can be overhyped. I'm yet to see any one leave England and excel convincingly

The Sancho that left, you called him a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Italy vs England battle will be won in midfield. Like most matches between teams at this level, those that control the middle of the park will often dictate the tempo of the game, create more clear cut chances, and score more goals. In truth, I think Italy matches up well against this English side. The English attackers will be a handful on the counter, but I fully expect Italy to boss the midfield and maintain a majority of possession thanks to king Jorginho . What they do with that possession remains to be seen. Turnovers with men committed forward will spell danger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

Stop trying to twist and turn

I do not like the English National team. Stop asking me about England

England is a country.

And yes, their players can be overhyped. I'm yet to see any one leave England and excel convincingly

The Sancho that left, you called him a fraud
Sancho is a fraud and it’s glaring. Bundesliga excelling players are frauds.

Back to my question, you know what you are doing, keep dodging the question. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Pickford trying to catch the Italians R2
The space won’t be there for Italians, trust me.

England won’t give that space, Italy dey run those kind doings against teams with porous dm and bad Lb/Rb, I’m only concerned how well England will attack to score, not conceding.

I too believe their defense..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyone who disagrees with this, don’t mean well for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
is it for 50m if not, he is okay but he isn't that much better than Abraham.

He is better than Werner, Abraham and Giroud. That's an upgrade in the absence of none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11961) (11962) (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.