Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Chelsea fans afa Chillwell with 0 minutes so far for England and James being dumped like a rag since Scotland match . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Bruno had 40+ G/A last season.

How can a sensible ManU fan slander such player? It’s even understandable when a Chelsea or Liverpool fan slander him, but ManU fan? How?

How can you??

The player I slandered VS the player I can’t stop hyping.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
viciati:
Your permutations are quite absurd Sir.
How? Kane top scorer and assister In England with ordinary Tottenham. Now he is about to lead England to their first ever trophy since 1968. Messi should not even be mentioned for balon dor.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
it's nice to see many Chelsea fans now having divergent view with Ibime grin
gone were the days when he would hold a view and every other shekpite will be queuing behind him except a certain Nihilist. Nihilist remains the only soldier that was/is able to match Ibime with words, tactics, craze, amala turning and what have you. those days used to be bloody until they both reached a truce. Ibime has a smart and tactful way of laundering his agenda, only Nihilist has his passcode grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:
[s] Bruno had 40+ G/A last season.

How can a sensible ManU fan slander such player? It’s even understandable when a Chelsea or Liverpool fan slander him, but ManU fan? How?

How can you??

The player I slandered VS the player I can’t stop hyping.. grin [/s]
Your explanation is needed below cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Alaye calm down. Trying to perform forced love for England all of a sudden cheesy cheesy

Sir, we suppose give you Ph.D
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Your explanation is needed below cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

“I never rated England” I’ve said it here countless times and now, I rate them.

“I never rated Tuchel” I said it here and now, I rate him.

“I never rated Maguire” but now I rate him.

“I never rated Nigeria” and I still not rate them.

If a player, team or manger I don’t rate start doing well, I’ll push and hype them. Thats how it should be, not to be full of hate and frustration like you who bragged of someone liking and sharing your post here because of a lil argument. grin

I never even start my hype sef you don dey dig, just calm down make England win this tournament, I’ll so much hype them that you’ll be forced to dig my posts of 1973. cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

This was when I realized the madnesses.

How can you slander Bruno for having good number of shots per game and scoring,
but can’t stop hyping Sancho who couldn’t register one shot against Ukraine.

grin grin cheesy
Your own posts will continue to flog and disgrace you senselessly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NextD18:

I didn't even say I won't like to have this Bruno in my team, just pointing out the fact that his hunger for goals has an effect on your strikers.

Bruno and Lampard are almost the same, you have to be a good hustler as a striker to do well in front of them.

NextD18:

I understand your point, but the question should be. How many times have Martial, Rashford and Greenwood gotten assisted by Bruno this season?

Like, assist from open play, even last season the trio were banging goals, how many assists were Bruno able to deliver for them.

Selfish attacking midfielders dey affect strikers, that's the truth

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Your own posts will continue to flog and disgrace you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy is actually shameless oo! grin So you expect me to hype Bruno who’s doing well for ManU?

grin grin grin

If you slander your player doing well, I’ll support you as a Chelsea fan. grin cheesy cheesy

It’s left for who’s sensible to realize how stupeed it is, to slander a club’s best player with a rival fanbase. grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

[s] This guy is actually shameless oo! grin So you expect me to hype Bruno who’s doing well for ManU?

grin grin grin

If you slander your player doing well, I’ll support you as a Chelsea fan. grin cheesy cheesy

It’s left for who’s sensible to realize how stupeed it is, to slander a club’s best player with a rival fanbase. grin [/s]
Nigga is claiming a constructive criticism post as slander. So you are also slandering lampard too here cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your foolishness is disturbing grin grin

NextD18:

I didn't even say I won't like to have this Bruno in my team, just pointing out the fact that his hunger for goals has an effect on your strikers.

Bruno and Lampard are almost the same, you have to be a good hustler as a striker to do well in front of them.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Nigga is claiming a constructive criticism post as slander. So you are also slandering lampard too here cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your foolishness is disturbing grin grin

I slandered Lampard when Ibime discredited Mata in our Ucl win, no player is above being slandered.

You must be joking to think me supporting you slandering Bruno means he’s not good, it’s me helping you look like a clown before your fellow ManU fans. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2021
A quick reminder that Sancho was signed 80m+.

Another fraud!!! grin

We go troll tire next season...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2021
NextD18:

I understand your point, but the question should be. How many times have Martial, Rashford and Greenwood gotten assisted by Bruno this season?

Like, assist from open play, even last season the trio were banging goals, how many assists were Bruno able to deliver for them.

Selfish attacking midfielders dey affect strikers, that's the truth. But if na ball, Bruno sabi play ball.

NextD18:

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Imagine Chelsea player hitting 40+ G/A in a season and I start feeling like a boss because a ManU fan is slandering him with me, isn’t that stupidity?? grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

How? Kane top scorer and assister In England with ordinary Tottenham. Now he is about to lead England to their first ever trophy since 1968. Messi should not even be mentioned for balon dor.
I think you're unnecessarily hating messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:
Imagine Chelsea player hitting 40+ G/A in a season and I start feeling like a boss because a ManU fan is slandering him with me, isn’t that stupidity?? grin grin cheesy

The only stupidity here is your hypocrisy that has been exposed since morning from England to Sancho to Bruno by your own posts cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Who are you, sir?
The man wicked. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
How? Like I am waiting for a Barca fan to tell me how Messi dominated world football last season for scoring against Eibar and Huscea and so deserve Balon dor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

The only stupidity here is your hypocrisy that has been exposed since morning from England to Sancho to Bruno by your own posts cheesy grin grin grin
You are intelligent for slandering and discrediting Bruno with 40+ G/A a season just to hype a fraud that couldn’t get a single shot against Ukraine. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Alaye calm down. Trying to perform forced love for England all of a sudden cheesy cheesy

This place stinks sometimes. This is the idiot telling people to support England.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Trevor my main man, dropping some psychological Hiroshima on that uncultured slave master worshiping invalid.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:

“I never rated England” I’ve said it here countless times and now, I rate them.

“I never rated Tuchel” I said it here and now, I rate him.

“I never rated Maguire” but now I rate him.

“I never rated Nigeria” and I still not rate them.

If a player, team or manger I don’t rate start doing well, I’ll push and hype them. Thats how it should be, not to be full of hate and frustration like you who bragged of someone liking and sharing your post here because of a lil argument. grin

I never even start my hype sef you don dey dig, just calm down make England win this tournament, I’ll so much hype them that you’ll be forced to dig my posts of 1973. cheesy
That's the spirit bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

How? Like I am waiting for a Barca fan to tell me how Messi dominated world football last season for scoring against Eibar and Huscea and so deserve Balon dor
So it's Kane that dominated world football with his team finishing 7th shebi?

Even EPL couldn't even consider him to win pfa or fwa award, even pfa player's player of the year him no see(votes by fellow players). He finished trophyless, his team finished 7th(not even top4) but coincidentally you want him to win cos he plays in England or he scored man city and Chelsea?

I hear you grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

We don't want Havertz10 as a United Fan.
for your mind

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
So it's Kane that dominated world football with his team finishing 7th shebi?

Even EPL couldn't even consider him to win pfa or fwa award. He finished trophyless, his team finished 7th(not even top4) but coincidentally you want him to win cos he plays in England or he scored man city and Chelsea?

I hear you grin
If Messi can be considered for balon dor despite playing nonsense the entire season against big teams and getting disgraced in the champions league then Kane should be considered as well. If Kane for Balon dor is perceived absurd then Messi should not even be on the podium. We are keeping the same spirit.

viciati:
Your permutations are quite absurd Sir.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Kane should be considered ahead of Messi for Ballon d’or. grin grin

Na wetin person get mind talk...

The only reason that statement never blow up Na because no be me talk am, if it had came from me, you’ll see anti-British Nland pundits crying blood, saying I’m hyping English players.

But it’s now understandable because it didn’t come from me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

If Messi can be considered for balon dor despite playing nonsense the entire season against big teams and getting disgraced in the champions league then Kane should be considered as well. If Kane for Balon dor is perceived absurd then Messi should not even be on the podium. We are keeping the same spirit.

No rule stipulates that you shouldn't be a balon dor contender cos of the above bolded. It's just you forming that.

Messi didn't finish trophyless, Kane did
Messi had more Motm than Kane
Messi team finished in top 4, Kane didn't
Messi got disgraced in UCL with PSG, Kane got disgraced in UEL with Ascfdexggdsxhh(notice the vast difference in quality of competition)

He didn't even win player of the year that his fellow players will vote sef but na balon dor shout cos him captain England to win euros grin. Both of them no dey same levels for the contention abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
donstan18:
Kane should be considered ahead of Messi for Ballon d’or. grin grin

Na wetin person get mind talk...

The only reason that statement never blow up Na because no be me talk am, if it had came from me, you’ll see anti-British Nland pundits crying blood, saying I’m hyping English players.

But it’s now understandable because it didn’t come from me. grin
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
No rule stipulates that you shouldn't be a balon dor contender cos of the above bolded. It's just you forming that.

Messi got disgraced in UCL with PSG, Kane got disgraced in UEL with Ascfdexggdsxhh

He didn't even win player of the year that his fellow players will vote sef but na balon dor shout cos him captain England to win euros grin. Both of them no dey same levels for the contention abeg.
Messi plays for Barca in a farmers league flanked by 130million Dembele and 100million Griezmann while Kane plays for Tottenham who have not won anything since God knows when. Carry Messi to Tottenham last season and they won't even finish top 10 talkless of winning any trophy. More Motm against Eibar and co. How many Motm Against Madrid,Atm, Psg and Juventus last season? Absolute zero

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

Messi got disgraced in UCL with PSG, Kane got disgraced in UEL with Ascfdexggdsxhh(notice the vast difference in quality of competition)

O GOD of Messi

7th Ballon d'Or loading grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
I'm telling you. I doubt there's any player with better stat(Goal plus assist) this year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.