Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586463 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) (11970) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
E be like say na turn by turn for here abi, now Jodera and Capaldi don enter set undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Messi plays for Barca flanked by 130million Dembele and 100million Griezmann while Kane plays for Tottenham who have not won anything since God knows when. Carry Messi to Tottenham last season and they won't even finish top 10. More Motm against Eibar and co. How many Motm Against Madrid,Atm, Psg and Juventus last season? Absolute zero
it's not up to messi to downgrade himself to prove his worth, it's up to Kane to upgrade and move to a big club.

Nobody checks weda he scores or win man of the match against athletico psg or sort, cos the 3point awarded when won against eibar is same 3 point or goal count against athletico and so on.

The rule of dominance is simple, try to score against the opposition you come across (be it big or small) and try to win trophies or take your team higher. Messi goals and assist counted and took him to 3rd. Kane own will take him to conference league 1st edition grin

If messi loses copa and Kane win euros, that award is going straight to lewandowski

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Odunharry:

I'm telling you. I doubt there's any player with better stat(Goal plus assist) this year.
Against what opponents are those goals and assists? If we want to dash people Balon dor for statpadding then lewanflopski should be at the forefront.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
it's not up to messi to downgrade himself prove to his worth, it's up to Kane to upgrade and move to a big club.

Nobody checks weda he scores or win man of the match against athletico psg or sort, cos the 3point awarded when won against eibar is same 3 point or goal count against athletico and so on.

The rule of dominance is simple, try to score against the opposition you come across (be it big or small) and try to win trophies or take your team higher. Messi goals and assist counted and took him to 3rd. Kane own will take him to conference league 1st edition grin

If messi loses copa and Kane win euros, that award is going straight to lewandowski
Fact remains what Kane did with Tottenham last season trumps whatever nonsense Messi did with a billion dollar Barca squad. Infact Barca flopped last season.

Tell us why Messi can score and win man of the match against Eibar and Huscea on a regular but when he faces the big boys(Psg, Madrid, Athletico) he becomes useless? Is that not the definition of a Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Odunharry:

I'm telling you. I doubt there's any player with better stat(Goal plus assist) this year.
Maybe lewandowski(which is due to his goals), but aside him, nobody.
I wonder were barca will be if messi is firing blanks against the rest teams but scoring against only both Madrids grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2021
handelex:
E be like say na turn by turn for here abi, now Jodera and Capaldi don enter set undecided

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Messi

53 games 42 goals 17 assists

0 goal against Eibar last season cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
Maybe lewandowski(which is due to his goals), but aside him, nobody.
I wonder were barca will be if messi is firing blanks against the rest teams but scoring against only both Madrids grin

It must be difficult scoring against the likes of Eibar, Huscea and Elche.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Fact remains what Kane did with Tottenham last season trumps whatever nonsense Messi did with a billion dollar Barca squad. Infact Barca flopped last season.

Tell us why Messi can score and win man of the match against Eibar and Huscea on a regular but when he faces the big boys(Psg, Madrid, Athletico) he becomes useless? Is that not the definition of a Fraud.
Point out the facts let's hear please? I'll be patiently waiting.

Is there any double points accrued for scoring against Madrid and PSG that I didn't know of? Please enlighten me

A definition of a fraud is when you don't score against big teams? Wandaful grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

It must be difficult scoring against the likes of Eibar, Huscea and Elche.
No if he did that, he'll definitely be were Tottenham finished and starts getting disgraced in UEL like Kane by Askgredssrssaxy cheesy

Messi can never stoop dat low grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

No vex oh

Abeg what did Kane do with Tottenham last season?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
Point out the facts let's hear please? I'll be patiently waiting.

Is there any double points accrued for scoring against Madrid and PSG that I didn't know of? Please enlighten me

A definition of a fraud is when you don't score against big teams? Wandaful grin

What did Messi do with a billion dollar Barca team last season?

A Fraud bullies small team and disappears against team with equal strength( A billion dollar Barca team trashing Eibar who Messi alone earns more than all their player yearly wages combined ) and disappears against Madrid, Psg,. Juventus etc. Yes that's a Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Expert17:

O GOD of Messi

7th Ballon d'Or loading grin grin
Lol... My own be say, make messi win copa. Him over deserve am.

Most people here thinks football starts and end with England and Euros. People wey no dey watch copa America naim go put Kane and messi for same levels

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
No if he did that, he'll definitely be were Tottenham finished and starts getting disgraced in UEL like Kane by Askgredssrssaxy cheesy

Messi can never stoop dat low grin
He can only stoop low to bully Huscea and Elche then proceed to disappear against the big teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

Most people here thinks football starts and end with England and Euros. People wey no dey watch copa America naim go put Kane and messi for same levels
Copa America? A tournament where everybody predicated Argentina and Brazil to make the final before a ball was even kicked. What's so special about Copa America with Ecuador, Peru and their likes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

This is not true and are just excuse to cover the ineptitude of the English teams all these years

Many teams have won major tournaments and are far from complete

2018 France won the world cup with a striking black hole called Giroud
2016 Every dept in Portugal was incomplete yet won the Euros, the defence was Fonte Cedric and Pepe, midfield Moutinho Renato, Attack Eder
2014 Germany basically played without a left wing with Howedes and Ozil on the left
2010 2012 Spain played without a striker thoughout and carrying ninnies like Busquets, unproductive Iniesta and liability Fabregas(Going by your assesment of them)
2008 Once again Ninnies like Fabregas and unproductive Iniesta
2006 Italy had to use Materazzi and Grosso
2004 The less said about Greece the better cos every dept looked like a weak point
2002 Brazil won a world cup with Juan, Roque Junior, Kleberson and Lucio as the defensive spine

England in the Lampard years were more complete than most of these winners yet they failed to win

If England wins this Euro, Its a shame to Lampard Terry Rio and their set

Ibime come and give me another excuse as to why lamfraud couldn't win without Drogba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

Maybe they think say COPA America na AFCON.

Just look at Messi's socks

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

What did Messi do with a billion dollar Barca team last season?

A Fraud bullies small team and disappears against team with equal strength( A billion dollar Barca team trashing Eibar who Messi alone earns more than all their player yearly wages combined ) and disappears against Madrid, Psg,. Juventus etc. Yes that's a Fraud.

messi didn't score against eibar.

1..More so, aside both Madrid, which other big Spanish team didn't he score?
2.. Messi scored against PSG, so I don't know what you're talking. Juventus is in group stage which necessarily isn't important cos he qualified from the group.

Your fraud basis has been proven wrong abeg.

So answer the question, what did Kane do at Tottenham?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Copa America? A tournament where everybody predicated Argentina and Brazil to make the final before a ball was even kicked. What's so special about Copa America with Ecuador, Peru and their likes?
same way people predicted England and Italy to reach the finals. Does that make euros useless too?

In Euros was so special about Wales and Austria?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

2.. Messi scored against PSG, so I don't know what you're talking. Juventus is in group stage which necessarily isn't important cos he qualified from the group.

leave the penaldog. He is just an hater. Someone that scored against Sevilla, Valencia, Bilbao, Villareal, Sociedad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Expert17:

Maybe they think say COPA America na AFCON.

Just look at Messi's socks
lol... Leave the guy make him dey disrespect Messi

Kane kor, bulala ni

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

Messi against both Madrid clubs....0 goal 0 assist infact he hasn't scored against Madrid in more than 5matches straight. 8matches against the top teams last season.....0 man of the match. You mean he can only perform against Huscea and them Eibar with Elche?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
I am still waiting for what Kane did at Tottenham that truncates what Messi did

When I say English players can be overhyped, I know what I'm saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
arukwe123:
leave the penaldog. He is just an hater. Someone that scored against Sevilla, Valencia, Bilbao, Villareal, Sociedad
Leave them. They'll be quick to tell you how Kane scored against Leicester, Everton and Chelsea but will discredit messi for scoring against Valencia, sevilla and other top Spanish teams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
No rule stipulates that you shouldn't be a balon dor contender cos of the above bolded. It's just you forming that.

Messi didn't finish trophyless, Kane did
Messi had more Motm than Kane
Messi team finished in top 4, Kane didn't
Messi got disgraced in UCL with PSG, Kane got disgraced in UEL with Ascfdexggdsxhh(notice the vast difference in quality of competition)

He didn't even win player of the year that his fellow players will vote sef but na balon dor shout cos him captain England to win euros grin. Both of them no dey same levels for the contention abeg.

Funny enough his own teammates sterling has been slightly better off than him in this tournament but somehow he should be awarded the best player in the world because of reason best known to them alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
arukwe123:
Valencia, Sociedad? are those clubs you listed on equal footing with Barca? No shame at all.

Valencia wage per year £44,122,000... Messi 100million. Real Sociedad wage per year £39,499,200..... Messi 100million. We should be applauding Messi for scoring against teams he earn more than all their players combined?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
watch how he'll twist it asking for his goals.

Show him goal against PSG and he'll ask for Motm.

When I say messi standard is high and he's a victim of his own success, this is exactly what I meant

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Valencia, Sociedad? are those clubs you listed on equal footing with Barca? No shame at all.

Valencia wage per year £44,122,000... Messi 100million. Real Sociedad wage per year £39,499,200..... Messi 100million. We should be applauding Messi for scoring against teams he earn more than all their players combined?

are these not top teams in Laliga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
Leave them. They'll be quick to tell you how Kane scored against Leicester, Everton and Chelsea but will discredit messi for scoring against Valencia, sevilla and other top Spanish teams.

The only top teams in la Liga are Barca and Madrid with Athletico struggling to meet up. Messi didn't score against any top team last season in la Liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
arukwe123:
are these not top teams in Laliga?
List the top teams in la Liga? Real Sociedad, Villarreal a top team in what century?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

List the top teams in la Liga? Real Sociedad, Villarreal a top team in what century?
are we talking of their history or current form. If its about history, Messi has been scoring tons of goals against both Madrid teams. Villareal are Europa Champions while Sociedad came 5th last season in Laliga

(1) (2) (3) ... (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) (11970) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), joezy23(m), BlueAngel444, Vischy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.