Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628073 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) (12067) (12068) (12069) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4ckTOT0: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sulele04:

Stop masturbating, he was arrested by Benin security officials in Contonou, not by DSS.

Quit twerking undecided.
shut up u pathetic armed robber
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Donstan just dey disguise. He is not a Christian. He just doesn't know it yet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Hmmm... Actually, I get some answers to your questions but the thing is that I hardly engage religious talks with atheist cos you guys mind are already made up, and you don't believe God or the bible (which is my reference book as a Christian). Questions Esp while the world population is much now and some other questions you asked can really be answered biblically. But you see, we'll never reach a comprise or middle ground cos you'll belittle my Christian book and faith while I will stick to my Christian book and faith

So you see. No middle ground or comprise anywhere grin
let's imagine that the entire planet gives their lifes to jesus

Would civilization advance? We will all be bored to death, as beautiful as you people like to make religion appear, it's a boring association of like minded people that only live their lifes in service to a supreme being, herd of sheep cheesy

Think about the world without sin, with everybody following the bible to the letter, it's boring and dead, it's a medieval concept that was concocted to give people hope, make living back then in the fields bearable

Besides self, I think you Christians enjoy feeling superior, many people here will be wishing hell for me, it makes you feel good believing that anybody that called you a fool for being stupid, will burn in hell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Did you know how long he stayed in Eden to think he's not productive enough?
Did he felt he' was lacking anything for him to be creative)? After all it's said that necessity is the mother of innovations

If he's not lacking anything in Garden of Eden, what is there to be creative about grin

How is sex really an Eye-opener? Is it that it makes our mind alert or "know things we initially don't know before"
I'll love to know about this sha. Just few talk if you can oblige me grin

He couldn’t even impregnate Eve in the Garden, very unproductive man. cheesy

Sex is an eye-opener... grin grin cheesy

It exposes you to lots of evil knowledge. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Ah but you're not a Bible believing Christian are you?
See wetin you dey do yourself. grin

Shame no dey catch you? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. I for say oo.
Cos he said people that are spiritual know say eye go clear.

While I'm told and taught that it's opposite, reason why most spiritual people desist from sex, esp during major assignments.

So I was curious to know the aftermath after eyes-opening sex grin
grin grin grin

Maybe you should try it and find out wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Emmynator:

Without the bible how do you form Christian belief?

If you don't believe in the bible, just become an athiest, instead of asking a Christian to give you an answer without referring to the Bible, is no different from asking an athiest. The point is Christianity is built on the Bible, to deny the Bible is to deny Christianity itself.

Athiestism is there, Agnosticism is there, you fit in better with either of these than calling yourself Christian and disagreeing with every core belief of Christianity. There are irreligious people that believe in God but don't hold unto any religion, these are alternatives for you, dont kill yourself with confusion on this Christianity hill.
“I DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE BIBLE SAYS”

What’s difficult to understand here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Do you have prove that God doesn't exist? The onus is on you to prove the non-existence of a supreme being since you are the one(s) disbelieving its existence.
I can’t remember disbelieving God’s existence, I believe he exist, try follow up discussions before involving yourself. cheesy

The reason I asked that was because he said I assume to make my point, reason I want to know how he believed God’s existence without assumption.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

This is quite true. If Salah and KDB had stayed JM would have killed their careers prematurely.
True, Mata was lucky he didn’t meet Mou when he first came to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

“I DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE BIBLE SAYS”

What’s difficult to understand here?
you no longer believe in god, once you start doubting and seeing flaws in the bible, it can only lead one way grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

See wetin you dey do yourself. grin

Shame no dey catch you? grin cheesy
No shame at all cheesy

But seriously with your antecedents so far, one can't help but surmise that you're just wearing the Christianity cloak to push an agenda. You know what I mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
4ckTOT0:
shut up u pathetic armed robber
[/s]
Job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
you no longer believe in god, once you start doubting and seeing flaws in the bible, it can only lead one way grin

Bible na book, Na story, it was filtered, some things were pulled out, it’s confusing, no reasonable person will believe everything in the Bible, even the pastors don’t use some verses, they use the ones that favors them.

I’m a Christian, I believe in God, I don’t believe everything the Bible says.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

I can’t remember disbelieving God’s existence, I believe he exist, try follow up discussions before involving yourself. cheesy

The reason I asked that was because he said I assume to make my point, reason I want to know how he believed God’s existence without assumption.
Context. Context.

Again on your stand, do you have proof that God exists?

And why do you think God is a 'He' when even the Bible states that we are all made in the image of God. Who then do females look like?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Context. Context.

And why do you think God is a 'He' when even the Bible states that we are all made in the image of God. Who then do females look like?
What’s my stand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
No shame at all cheesy

But seriously with your antecedents so far, one can't help but surmise that you're just wearing the Christianity cloak to push an agenda. You know what I mean.
Guy hwfr nh? Answer my question and stop changing topic. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Context. Context.

And why do you think God is a 'He ' when even the Bible states that we are all made in the image of God. Who then do females look like?
Because Jesus refers to God as his father ..stupid cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Bible na book, Na story, it was filtered, some things were pulled out, it’s confusing, no reasonable person will believe everything in the Bible, even the pastors don’t use some verses, they use the ones that favors them.

Do you believe the story of God being born of a virgin and later crucified to save your soul? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Do you believe the story of God being born of a virgin and later crucified to save your soul? undecided
How can a virgin give birth? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
let's imagine that the entire planet gives their lifes to jesus

Would civilization advance? We will all be bored to death, as beautiful as you people like to make religion appear, it's a boring association of like minded people that only live their lifes in service to a supreme being, herd of sheep cheesy

Think about the world without sin, with everybody following the bible to the letter, it's boring and dead, it's a medieval concept that was concocted to give people hope, make living back then in the fields bearable

Besides self, I think you Christians enjoy feeling superior, many people here will be wishing hell for me, it makes you feel good believing that anybody that called you a fool for being stupid, will burn in hell
Lol... They are still Christians of old, who believed in God. It didn't stop them from doing their research or making groundbreaking moves. So no... Earth won't be boring.
Actually, na people wey dey carry Christianity for head without giving to ceasar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God that might leave a one-way or boring live.

As for the bolded, I dunno about others, but I don't think so about people like you, Far from it. I believe we all have our race to run, so it's just to do it diligently well. I can't judge you cause of what you believe in God or not, neither will I judge another person weda he's a Christian or not.

Reason why I don't engage is that we'll just keep on talking and talking without getting to anywhere near the point.

So I just see it as tiring if you get what I mean.

If na football, we fit discuss on that wella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

How can a virgin give birth? cheesy
And how can you be a Christian? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

He couldn’t even impregnate Eve in the Garden, very unproductive man. cheesy

Sex is an eye-opener... grin grin cheesy

It exposes you to lots of evil knowledge. cheesy
Lol... Na wa for the bolded oo grin grin

Sex exposes you to a lot of evil knowledge... Hmmm grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

Maybe you should try it and find out wink
True... When I marry.
But for now, lemme be chaste tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
True... When I marry.
But for now, lemme be chaste tongue tongue
I don't know bro, Adam and Eve were married yet it didn't save them from evil knowledge after sex cheesy

Won't save you either grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

you believe in god? Do you know his name? What if the bible identifier is wrong and god means nothing, maybe if we didn't use it to mean god, it would have been used to mean homosexuality

Who is god? Does he come from somewhere or he appeared out of thin air?

Where is the begining of the beginning, I have had all these questions and I have gotten answers, not all are perfect but I keep adjusting the more I learn but I can tell you with complete confidence, that god is the biggest and most convenient ponzi scheme in the history of humanity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 96forever: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
They actually are grown up men who believe that one day, A man with wings will blow whistle and people will start flying to the sky lolololololololololololololololololol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Bible is not the word of God, it contains His words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
And how can you be a Christian? grin
Because it’s not impossible for me to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
96forever:
They actually are grown up men who believe that one day, A man with wings will blow whistle and people will start flying to the sky lolololololololololololololololololol.
and as the select righteous few will ascend into the air, they will look back at us crying below them with glorious grin

Christianity really has these people on lockdown mentally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Because it’s not impossible for me to be.
Because according to the Bible you're not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
I don't know bro, Adam and Eve were married yet it didn't save them from evil knowledge after sex cheesy

Won't save you either grin grin grin
Lol... grin grin
Come to think of it, dostan18 never still answer how Adam and Eve for take dey fruitful and multiply if not through sex oo.

I still dey wait him answer since grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) (12067) (12068) (12069) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DumaEmpire(m), DammyOlu123(m), kingBolton, MrJaay(m), airmark(m), izzou(m), Dayokunu1, Theflint1(m), BlueAngel444, codeb(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.