Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483446 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12066) (12067) (12068) (12069) (12070) (12071) (12072) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

Go and ask why he was never picked up until he got to Benin.

Simple reason, he fled. Anyone can run. If he waited in Nigeria he would have been caught. He knew this that was why he was trying to run to Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Intelligent Design of the university is also another concept science (which atheist base their logic on) agrees with. Intelligent design requires an Intelligent Designer. Atheists agree the Big Bang and just time is responsible for the intelligent design of the universe.

You can explain the concept of God logically without even referring to "my Bible says" for a second.

The bolded is false. Not all atheists AGREE on the big bang theory. At the end of the day. It's a theory and not law and as such can be eventually flawed or disproven.
You do know that atheism is a rejection of a set of beliefs. Atheists by definition don't have shared beliefs.

I am an atheist, and I simply do not know how the world was created. I know that the present human race has not yet discovered the beginning of the universe. I can only hope that some day we will. Us or our descendants.
Lastly, even if there is an intelligent designer who initiated the process of life, do you think that's ground enough for a religious belief system??

Lastly, I would like to hear your own concept of god.
Please break it down to me like I'm a child

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
BlueRayDick:

U questioned why he couldn't be arrested about twice and I tried making u see that it was restraint on the parts of the arresting officers and not any kinda juju in play. When they did away with restraint, he bolted and fled the country.

Now he's been arrested and his juju hasn't in any way saved him. He will probably be handed over to DSS, do we wait for him to get here and disappear from their premises?

Nothing like restraint when he was stopped on Lagos-Ibadan highway and when his house was invaded recently. Stop turning fact on its head to make a point where none exists.

Fact remains, your government didn't arrest him in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
popizaino:

Its PN OKEKE . grin
Lol... Abi na grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

Nothing like restraint when he was stopped on Lagos-Ibadan highway and when his house was invaded recently. Stop turning fact on its head to make a point where none exists.

So Igbohos jazz is only for Nigerian soil when he crosses Nigerian border, they have to get visa for his jazz

But Shouldnt the jazz be covered under ECOWAS no visa policy?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Greatihex:
he is back. Welcome, sir.
grin grin grin grin
Once I saw the very long post, I said this must be geenstay our guy . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

With all these juju, The biggest jazzmen still go to airport and fly in planes to travel, Why not just dissapear from Naija to America Maybe Jazz sef need visa

The bases of your arguement is defective. You can pose a better logical arguement than this. so if something has not occured in certain places, that thing is definitely fake.

Why not go to your village shrine, challenge the chief priest and then give us a first hand account of how you discovered he is fake. Everybody here would believe you because your claim has been empirically proven to be true beyond reasonable doubt.

I don't like arguing about all these stuffs because I am to some extent ignorant about it. I don't know if Juju exists. I have not seen a conclusive evidence show that it does, and I haven't seen a conclusive evidence to show it doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

It's the stupidity for me. Its only in your empty head that 1500 armed men will be referred to as few .

1,200 men with gun came to Ur own kingdom and took the whole kingdom. I bet Ur ignorant ass didn't know the Benins had guns too.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Simple reason, he fled. Anyone can run. If he waited in Nigeria he would have been caught. He knew this that was why he was trying to run to Germany

They surrounded his house and yet he ran and escaped. He should be released and must represent Nigeria in the olympics. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
User09:

Mistake number 1. Did you spoof for cameras?

That was actually the first thing I did after they left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

They surrounded his house and yet he ran and escaped. He should be released and must represent Nigeria in the olympics. grin

Who told you he was at home the day they came, Now they surrounded the house in Cotonou but the jazz is no longer in jurisdiction
Its basic logic that when you surround the house of someone who is not at home you will not find him there
You need a career in comedy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

[s] Check my post history. I don't think you want to start a cussfest with me. I can take on 20 persons at any given point in an e-brawl and still come out tops. I've done so several times. I'm being civil. Respect that and argue without needless insults. smiley

Regarding your point: You do realize even in Christendom, not every of the sects in it believe in the Father-Son relationship of Yahweh and Jesus the Christ?
Some even believe Jesus the Christ is God, the one and only.
You don't have to take my word for it. Research this.

Also, so many things in read in your modern day Bible have been transliterated from the original Aramaic texts instead of translated so contexts have been lost?

Yes, what's your stand. You've cleared the air, stating you believe in God.

The question is, shat's your proof that God exists, and why do you think God is a 'He' when the scriptures you adhere to clearly states both male and female, both are made in God's likeness? [/s]
I didn't ask for all these shalayes cheesy cheesy. You ask why God is referred to as a Man and I replied because Jesus called him his father
and our father . If you have any problem with that then take it up with Jesus grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
schurley:

It's a trick, i can do this too

The first paper he chewed isn't what you wrote but his own folded paper

Guy, u no sabi do am... I was 100% sure it was it. How did he know the other ones I wrote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
swiz123:

The bases of your arguement is defective. You can pose a better logical arguement than this. so if something has not occured in certain places, that thing is definitely fake.

Why not go to your village shrine, challenge the chief priest and then give us a first hand account of how you discovered he is fake. Everybody here would believe you because your claim has been empirically proven to be true beyond reasonable doubt.

I don't like arguing about all these stuffs because I am to some extent ignorant about it. I don't know if Juju exists. I have not seen a conclusive evidence show that it does, and I haven't seen a conclusive evidence to show it doesn't exist.

I have done all these. I have gone to Osun shrine, I have encountered top jazz men from Yorubaland and at the end of it, I could decode that its all guesswork and to put it nicely a scam

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

It was restraint when he was stopped on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Go and watch the video again. The arresting officers were clearly outnumbered and would not risk open gun duel risking the lives of people using the same express at that time.

It was also restraint when the igangan incident happened and he was stopped from going into the forest to kill any Fulani on sight. If he was arrested there and then a way would most likely start. Any open minded person can see this.

As regards the final onslaught at his abode, that was when the Govt took off the glove. He had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
donjazet:

Funny. cheesy cheesy I remember when I was in this phase you are now. Don't worry you will eventually get there. Right now, you still literally have "the fear of God" and by default don't wish to "blaspheme".
It's only a question of time before you realize that that fear is irrational. That's if you haven't already and not just pretending here.
Fear? Maybe yes, but fact remains I’m a Christian and believe in God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

I have done all these. I have gone to Osun shrine, I have encountered top jazz men from Yorubaland and at the end of it, I could decode that its all guesswork and to put it nicely a scam

Very good. I believe you then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
BlueRayDick:

1,200 men with gun came to Ur own kingdom and took the whole kingdom. I bet Ur ignorant ass didn't know the Benins had guns too.....
My friend keep quiet and stop typing more nonsense. 99% of the Benin fleet was using Matchet with bows and arrow. If you where sensible you will know the only reason Britain won was due to superior machinery and weapon. What a waste of my time

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

I had sympathy and supported Igboho when he was fighting against insecurity and bandits but when he turned it to Yoruba Nation, I felt the general acceptance he got for the insecurity issue was making him take too much on too soon

That is a fight that he is not equipped to win at this time

No law can fault you for defending yourself, but breaking a country is not defensible with the law of the land
Are you sure about the bolded?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
swiz123:

He claims not to be an atheist.

Truly, I wonder what one who doesn't believe in any supreme being is called. Do you know?
I no know o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
hensben:
[s]Ok emperor Constantine aka English man. If I made a mistake while writing in French can you correct me? If you do would you see it as a thing of pride correcting me. I’m not your problem mental slavery is[/s].
You no sabi speak English Bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
he is a coward, he should have submitted himself to dss, answered questions, rebranded his movement and continued with his agenda but he assumed that he could fight them using youths and a community

All those touts will return to the streets and continue committing attrocities while their fathers will keep impregnating their mothers to produce more idiots

In no scenario is Nigeria getting better cheesy

Those DSS guys would've killed him that day if he had surrendered. Then again if he surrendered afterwards the juju believing public would've been disappointed.

Now the juju believing public's consolatory opinion is that at least Nigerian DSS couldn't arrest him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

My friend keep quiet and stop typing more nonsense. 99% of the Benin fleet was using Matchet with bows and arrow. If you where sensible you will know the only reason Britain won was due to superior machinery and weapon. What a waste of my time

So what is the point of jazz if superior machinery win?

You and I fight no jazz involved superior machinery will win

You and I fight, You use Jazz, Superior machinery still wins

So what is the point of jazz?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

We can reduce it to a binary choice. Wilder or Fury is either one or the other. I have a premonition that Fury will win its 50-50
I have a premonition that NEPA will take light its 50-50, Rashford will score or miss penalty is 50-50

So that particular incident is probably 50-50 which even increases the odds

So let me ask you anytime you have those premonitions, write them down and tell someone else who can hold you accountable and trust me, you will realize they fall in 50-50 ratio

That's the thing about premonitions - the chances are never 50:50 in the real sense.

What's are the chances that you'd get stabbed this evening? No antecedence to support it. There are other likelihoods like being shot at. Or kidnapped. Or something else.

In sports where two persons or teams are pitched against the other, it's 50:50 at the very least. The maybe 70:30 if you look at their stats.
Of two football teams in a regular match, the outcome is 33.3 : 33.3 : 3.33 at the very least. Win, Draw, Lose. When you look at the stats, the odds begin to change. Isn't that what football betting is based on?

Now how would you have ratioed the odds of the Eriksen insistent happening? 50:50? The Danish Team medical staff would have told you 1:733 before the game. But it happened. If he had had the premonition before the game yet he still played, what would have been the statistics to rationalize his decision?

That's the point. It's never truly 50:50 with premonitions or clairvoyance. The odds of the incidences are more varied.

That's why even scientists and atheists alike aren't stating clairvoyance is statistical. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
schurley:

It's a trick, i can do this too

The first paper he chewed isn't what you wrote but his own folded paper
Remember, swiz123 was watching him. So, when did he unwrap the paper to know what he wrote on it and crammed it to produce it even with spelling?

I think maybe they blew a substance on swiz123 to make him lose consciousness while they did the whole stuff and woke him up to tell him the thing.
Or
They had camera in his room.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Who told you he was at home the day they came, Now they surrounded the house in Cotonou but the jazz is no longer in jurisdiction
Its basic logic that when you surround the house of someone who is not at home you will not find him there
You need a career in comedy

Who told you he wasn't at home when they came? You should be organising Annual Laugh mattazz in Ogbomosho. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
Donstan just dey disguise. He is not a Christian. He just doesn't know it yet. cheesy

You mean Guru Donstan....Baba just dey use us catch cruise grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

So what is the point of jazz if superior machinery win?
So you agree the white men only conquered Benin due to superior weaponry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

So Igbohos jazz is only for Nigerian soil when he crosses Nigerian border, they have to get visa for his jazz

But Shouldnt the jazz be covered under ECOWAS no visa policy?

Go and ask him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

Who told you he wasn't at home when they came? You should be organising Annual Laugh mattazz in Ogbomosho. grin

if he was at home they would have caught him like they did yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

You are actually an uninformed keyboard warrior. I knew u were as empty as they come the moment u jumped on my post.

Get urself educated, read up. Here is a published PhD thesis on the benin military system between 1440 - 1897

https://d-nb.info/964084686/34

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

So you agree the white men only conquered Benin due to superior weaponry?

Superior weaponry based on science which defeated all the Bini jazz

Britain and Bini fight no jazz involved superior machinery will win

Britain and Bini fight, Bini use Jazz, Superior machinery still wins

So what is the point of jazz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12066) (12067) (12068) (12069) (12070) (12071) (12072) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.