Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10487364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12060) (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Cain and Abel weren't the only Children of Adam and Eve.

They had many other children (including Seth whom Jesus Christ descended from)

Since you said lemme don't bobo you with Bible, meaning that you don't believe in Bible then...
So no need discussing further cos Bible is our main reference book as Christians.
If you don't believe in it, where do you want us to get our reference from? Ababio abi Ugo C Ugo grin
This is the problem. cheesy cheesy grin

Be like me, A Christian who doesn’t believe everything the Bible says.

Till date, we are yet to know the parent in-law of Cain.cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

K
Hallelujah members.

Na them. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Hallelujah members.

Na them. cheesy
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

When were Cain and Abel birthed?

In the Garden or after they disobeyed God? cheesy
Genesis 4:1
Then Adam had intercourse with his wife, and she became pregnant.

The above answer happened outside Eden and the bible was explicit about it(by Adam having intercourse with Eve which resulted in pregnancy).

So there goes your answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

He even said it for the third time again, that means it is no mistake, baba no sabi English
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Neobulletzz:

grin grin grin grin

He even said it for the third time again, that means it is no mistake, baba no sabi English
You are rude cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
swiz123:

Most atheist believe that strange occurrences being accounted by someone is hallucination. They do it to feel good about themselves and their rationality.
I don't identify as anything, i don't believe in anything that isn't true, that's my stance

I doubt there is something that I will hear that scares me anymore or any insult that I will receive that annoys me, I have had existential crisis, I dont even bother with things here on earth anymore, we have failed as a civilization

life is short, we don't have time to be wasting on religion, ethnicity and conflicts, we can feed the entire the entire world today, make living bearable for every human being but we prefer to argue over things that only takes us backwards as a species, painful that our society is filled with so many stupid people, especially Nigerians, they don't know how bad things are

We fight over words and statements, we fight over colors and affiliations to countries

When did a community of people being defined as a country start?

Ask yourself also why it started, why do we have countries and visa?

All done so rich countries that took advantage of the system of old can hold onto their wealth, greed everywhere, capitalism is well packaged greed

We are insignificant, if we don't leave this planet in the next 1000 years, we will disappear like dinosaurs one day, global warming or nuclear armageddon will wipe out all of humanity, only few will remain and once we are no longer the apex predator, we would eventually get wiped out, if those don't happen, the sun will eventually expand and wipe out the entire planet, what If the sun suddenly does it today, right now, what can we do to stop it?

we have serious issues on ground and instead, we are discussing imaginary entities that for centuries people have realised are fake, but because of the greed of a few and gullibility of the masses, humanity is dragged backwards

Do you know how powerful nuclear weapons are?

Vaccines take decades to make but when all the best minds in the world committed to it, we created a vaccine in months

we as humans are essentially irrelevant, we are a group of vulnerable weak living beings with short lives, we get serious issues, instead una dey focus on something that isn't real, we can reverse aging, we can wipe out any inferiority, we can make babies that are all smart, it's currently in the realm of possibility today, instead una dey defend juju angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Them talk this one foe Bible too? Please can you refer to the passage I want to learn too.
Forbidden fruit dey middle of the garden.

What was the first reaction after eating the forbidden fruit? Didn’t they realized how naked they were? That’s what the knowledge of evil[Sex] does, even till date. E dey clear eyes.

Sex was the fall of Adam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

This is the problem. cheesy cheesy grin

Be like me, A Christian who doesn’t believe everything the Bible says.

Till date, we are yet to know the parent in-law of Cain.cheesy grin
it's never a sin in the beginning of time to marry your female sibling.

The mistake you made was that you think that Adam and Eve gave birth to ONLY Cain and Abel. Meanwhile the bible said otherwise.

Anyways we're digressing. My previous post just proved to you that the fruit they ate was literal and not some coded words for intercourse that you're making us to believe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

I actually want to learn. I’m fully ready to learn from a good Christian who knows better.

When I ask some questions, it’s not me trolling or trying to dispute the fact that God exist, it’s just me checking if I’ll see any Christian who can boldly answer some questions without over referring to the Bible, maybe use some things that happens in reality to make a point.
Well you and I know that you can't separate Christianity from the Bible, they're inseparable. Infact one of the core fundamentals of Christianity is the belief that the Holy book is divinely inspired and has the final authority over every matter.

But since you believe God exists and you do believe in him, why is that? How do you come to that conclusion? Do you have any proof as to how this God exists since you claim to know more about Christianity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Genesis 4:1
Then Adam had intercourse with his wife, and she became pregnant.

The above answer happened outside Eden and the bible was explicit about it(by Adam having intercourse with Eve which resulted in pregnancy).

So there goes your answer.
Why didn’t it happen in the garden of Eden?

They had short time in the garden of Eden, got exposed to sex, realized how naked they were, e pain God, e chase them comot, they left and continued fvckin which led to pregnancy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Well you and I know that you can't separate Christianity from the Bible, they're inseparable. Infact one of the core fundamentals of Christianity is the belief that the Holy book is divinely inspired and has the final authority over every matter.

But since you believe God exists and you do believe in him, why is that? How do you come to that conclusion? Do you have any proof as to how this God exists since you claim to know more about Christianity?
People like trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Lolz no dey disguise bro. You're too bold for your liking to be disguising like this.

You claim you believe the God of the Bible who according to the Bible is Omniscient and now you're asking this question? cheesy

Just wear your atheist badge with pride cheesy
Help me ask am oo

If he claims to be an atheist, I won't even engage him but him claiming to be a Christian and not believing in the bible (even saying I shouldn't use Bible to bobo him grin) is a new Something I've never heard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Forbidden fruit dey middle of the garden.

What was the first reaction after eating the forbidden fruit? Didn’t they realized how naked they were? That’s what the knowledge of evil[Sex] does, even till date. E dey clear eyes.

Sex was the fall of Adam.
So it's not really in the Bible like you're making it to be, it's safe to say you're assuming and assumption they say it's the lowest cader of knowledge.

Well I don't know about opening/clearing of eyes after sex but I for one my eyes didn't clear after the first time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
it's never a sin in the beginning of time to marry your female sibling.

The mistake you made was that you think that Adam and Eve gave birth to ONLY Cain and Abel. Meanwhile the bible said otherwise.

Anyways we're digressing. My previous post just proved to you that the fruit they ate was literal and not some coded words for intercourse that you're making us to believe
When did it become a sin to marry your siblings? What changed? Where did Cain run to? Who and who made up the land? You sure you wanna continue this? cheesy grin

You didn’t prove anything to me, so far I've been making realistic point more than you, you’ve just been running around a particular verse. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Why didn’t it happen in the garden of Eden?

They had short time in the garden of Eden, got exposed to sex, realized how naked they were, e pain God, e chase them comot, they left and continued fvckin which led to pregnancy.
but you still haven't answered my Question I asked you at first. Lemme repeat

When God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply (which happened before the disobedience), what way were they to be fruitful and multiply if not intercourse?
If you know any other way, do tell me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:

I don’t have any proof that God exit, there’s no proof, nobody can prove it.

Nobody alive can prove the existence of God.

I just believe he exist, that has been my orientation since birth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Chelsea are set to confirm another departure of a striker, Ike Ugbo, who has agreed terms for a permanent move to Genk.
Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
but you still haven't answered my Question I asked you at first. Lemme repeat

When God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply (which happened before the disobedience), what way were they to be fruitful and multiply if not intercourse?
If you know any other way, do tell me
Did they multiply before the disobedience? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2021
Segedinho:

The guy in question will gain nothing saying what he just said..

He won't be famous for saying what he experienced

The issue here is there will always be cunning questions from you and your folks..

You will ask for video evidence.if he brings it,you will call it fake or premeditated.

All because you want a physical or scientific explanation for it...

I know your folks..

I remember bringing up a video on someone that was shot by a police force directly..the sound of the gun as well as the direction of the bullets was visible due to d distance bw d policeman and the victim.

The argument your folks churned out then was the policeman was not balance b4 firing d shot....

Mehn.... Strange things they happen o... During that end sarz, a video trended on Twitter. A police officer was shooting at a protester but I suspected he was missing... I saw a bullet hit that guy, he staggered back a bit and still charged at the policeman who immediately ran away. This guy was only with a 2 by 2 wood o... That was somewhere in Aba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
So it's not really in the Bible like you're making it to be, it's safe to say you're assuming and assumption they say it's the lowest cader of knowledge.

Well I don't know about opening/clearing of eyes after sex but I for one my eyes didn't clear after the first time.
You assume that God exist, you have no proof.

Is it safe to say you are using the lowest cader of Knowledge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Help me ask am oo

If he claims to be an atheist, I won't even engage him but him claiming to be a Christian and not believing in the bible (even saying I shouldn't use Bible to bobo him grin) is a new Something I've never heard
I'm just trying to understand him. He claims Christianity as we know it today is basically a scam yet he believes the same God the scammers call upon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

When did it become a sin to marry your siblings? What changed? Where did Cain run to? Who and who made up the land? You sure you wanna continue this? cheesy grin

You didn’t prove anything to me, so far I've been making realistic point more than you, you’ve just been running around a particular verse. cheesy
From what I know, I've being the one answering your questions steadily, but you've not done justice to mine.

Well, where Adam and Eve went to is other places not named Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was place God designed for man (Adam to stay), after the creation of the universe. It's like you building a house and dedicating a special room to your taste. If you go out of that room, that doesn't mean the other parts of the house is useless and nonsense.

God has created the lands, seas fishes and animals, but he planted Man in Garden of Eden where it's specially created and everything was there for him.

If after he left Garden of Eden, Man will still meet lands, water, animals and all sort, not in Garden of Eden. So you asking where Cain went to shouldn't be a problem cos he'll have gone to any land in the earth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Did they multiply before the disobedience? cheesy
Did the bible record they had no knowledge of intercourse before the disobedience?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
I'm just trying to understand him. He claims Christianity as we know it today is basically a scam yet he believes the same God the scammers call upon.

Lol... Him wan become logical Christian na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4ckTOT0: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Sulele04:

shockedshocked

I made sure he got arrested. Sulele04 is an armed robber
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't identify as anything, i don't believe in anything that isn't true, that's my stance

I doubt there is something that I will hear that scares me anymore or any insult that I will receive that annoys me, I have had existential crisis, I dont even bother with things here on earth anymore, we have failed as a civilization

life is short, we don't have time to be wasting on religion, ethnicity and conflicts, we can feed the entire the entire world today, make living bearable for every human being but we prefer to argue over things that only takes us backwards as a species, painful that our society is filled with so many stupid people, especially Nigerians, they don't know how bad things are

We fight over words and statements, we fight over colors and affiliations to countries

When did a community of people being defined as a country start?

Ask yourself also why it started, why do we have countries and visa?

All done so rich countries that took advantage of the system of old can hold onto their wealth, greed everywhere, capitalism is well packaged greed

We are insignificant, if we don't leave this planet in the next 1000 years, we will disappear like dinosaurs one day, global warming or nuclear armageddon will wipe out all of humanity, only few will remain and once we are no longer the apex predator, we would eventually get wiped out, if those don't happen, the sun will eventually expand and wipe out the entire planet, what If the sun suddenly does it today, right now, what can we do to stop it?

we have serious issues on ground and instead, we are discussing imaginary entities that for centuries people have realised are fake, but because of the greed of a few and gullibility of the masses, humanity is dragged backwards

Do you know how powerful nuclear weapons are?

Vaccines take decades to make but when all the best minds in the world committed to it, we created a vaccine in months

we as humans are essentially irrelevant, we are a group of vulnerable weak living beings with short lives, we get serious issues, instead una dey focus on something that isn't real, we can reverse aging, we can wipe out any inferiority, we can make babies that are all smart, it's currently in the realm of possibility today, instead una dey defend juju angry

Guy, like say you too dey watch sci-fi movies grin grin grin...

Whatever bothers you bothers everyone here. A person's belief often doesn't inhibit him from being successful and useful to his country... Some rich capitalists who provide thousands of jobs for in their country believe in a supreme being.

But I do feel you that you think anyone who believes in a supreme being is stupid and unintelligent.... If so, it is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
From what I know, I've being the one answering your questions steadily, but you've not done justice to mine.

Well, where Adam and Eve went to is other places not named Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was place God designed for man (Adam to stay), after the creation of the universe. It's like you building a house and dedicating a special room to your taste. If you go out of that room, that doesn't mean the other parts of the house is useless and nonsense.

God has created the lands, seas fishes and animals, but he planted Man in Garden of Eden where it's specially created and everything was there for him.

If after he left Garden of Eden, Man will still meet lands, water, animals and all sort, not in Garden of Eden. So you asking where Cain went to shouldn't be a problem cos he'll have gone to any land in the earth
Lmao! cheesy grin grin

Story with direct answer. Again I’ll ask, who were the parent in-law of Cain.

The land he ran to, weren’t people living there? How did they start existing? All these needs direct answers, not well packaged stories from the Bible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

I don’t have any proof that God exist, there’s no proof, nobody can prove it.

Nobody alive can prove the existence of God.

I just believe he exist, that has been my orientation since birth.

Yet you believe in him... that's not very logical or scientific of you now is it?

It's safe to say then you believe his existence by faith, so you have faith in God you can't prove his existence. Nice to know bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Did the bible record they had no knowledge of intercourse before the disobedience?
Let’s leave what the Bible recorded and judge with results, that will benefit us both.

In the Garden of Eden, they had no child, they fvcked, God chased them out and they now birthed.

If they had sex knowledge prior to the “Disobedient”, why didn’t they birth in the Garden of Eden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
Popiziano sod09 wey my meat o

Omo my salah is bent this year again just has it was last year. The sooner they open all this border the better for me,can't continue to live in this penury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Yet you believe in him... that's not very logical or scientific of you now is it?

It's safe to say then you believe his existence by faith, so you have faith in God you can't prove his existence. Nice to know bro.
I earlier said I believe God by faith, nothing new.

Nobody alive can prove the existence of God, no Christian can prove that, Na just faith everybody take believe am, no dey act different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12060) (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), USAfall2024 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.