Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626621 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) (12094) (12095) (12096) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Opening ceremony Tokyo2020 Olympics..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

If we sell Abraham to Arsenal at 40m, no problem buying Haaland at even 150m. He is a striker one can rely on to score 20+ league goals without injury.
After critically examining Halaand he can never be flop for us. We should go all out for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:
Chelsea set to offer 135m for Haaland.

Well, if City can buy Kane for 160m, Haaland should cost more.
I doubt Dortmund will accept if city actually paid 160m for kane.

Dortmund will stick with 175m or nothing.

Another useless Manchester club spoiling the market again. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

I just tire for Fraudiola and scummies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I'm hearing she was an olosho, and then tried to blackmail him and man said no.

So they went to the police and blew it up.

Did he know she was 15 though? I think that's where they might catch him.

I feel like you're rich and famous, you're supposed to be used the asking for age up front and asking to be sent a copy of her Id.

That's why I respect how them Aubameyang and Ozil used to get down. Locked room, everybody drop your phone at the door and sign this fücking NDA

Damn, it's really wild out there. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omo Tokyo really tried for this opening ceremony despite the challenges from covid and backlash from their citizens. Just hearing the names of some countries for the first time like marshal islands na only 2 athletes dey rep them. Also hearing of Micronesia for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

I just tire for Fraudiola and scummies.

Kilode? Wetin concern us and apari spendings again? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlueMann:

grin

Na why whenever I come across random videos of young guys chatting up young girls on platforms like Omeagle, the guys always ask them about their age.

Make dem no go catch case grin

Funny story, the girls are below 18 most of the time cheesy
What if the girls lie about their age?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

What if the girls lie about their age?

If the guy has evidence that the girl lied, say a screenshot of the chat, does that not absolve the guy of any wrongdoing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Itsrm:

If the guy has evidence that the girl lied, say a screenshot of the chat, does that not absolve the guy of any wrongdoing?
No it doesn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
This is the 15 year old that got Gylfi Sigurdsson in trouble

****does sign of the cross****
but why do UK teens look like whales and over aged.. it only takes grace to decipher if one of those highschool girls are underaged sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trevor012:

No it doesn't.

Aah shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlueMann:

I knew he wouldn't stay. I suspect Tuchel rates RLC higher than him, so there's really no room.

Leeds should be good for him. He impressed at West Brom despite their ultra defensive style not giving him enough freedom in an attacking sense. He should have the leisure to showcase himself more at Leeds, and he has the doggedness/tenacity/stamina to operate in Bielsa's relentless system.

Meanwhile Sterling chasing Timo Liv to Brighton, good or bad?

And

Ian Maatsen will join Coventry on a season-long loan next week. The plan is for him to play regularly in the Championship at left wing-back in a passing team. He only turned 19 in March and Chelsea have high hopes for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

lol that would be foolish, then lose both Haaland and tens of millions in a year. Sell Haaland now for £120m or next season for £70m

That's like £50m extra, even the £30 they lost on Sancho dey pain them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abeg i fit see person wey fit reason small level mke i use chop abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
elrony:

Kilode? Wetin concern us and apari spendings again? angry

grin

No be una go buy Pogba and Maguire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
This is the 15 year old that got Gylfi Sigurdsson in trouble

****does sign of the cross****
She's not the one. That girl is Chelsea Pardoe and she's 20 currently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
The police actually haven't named anybody to the public so am wondering how everybody knows it's Sigurdsson for sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trevor012:
The police actually haven't named anybody to the public so am wondering how everybody knows it's Sigurdsson for sure.

He's 31, Married, Everton player, plays regularly for his country

Only 2 players that play for Everton are 31 and Married. they are Delph and Sigurdsson.

the only one out of that two who plays regularly for his country is Sigurdsson. Also Delph has been spotted in training after the reported arrest of the suspect which means it isn't him.

So that leaves us with Sigurdsson who hasn't been seen in training since the reported arrest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trevor012:

She's not the one. That girl is Chelsea Pardoe and she's 20 currently.

Thanks. Watsapp things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lauren James joins Chelsea, at least the women team are being rewarded

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Itsrm:

It doesnt

Even if the girl uses a fake ID to prove she is above 18

Akon got in trouble for dirty dancing with an underage girl who sneaked into a club meant for 21yrs and older

Underage regularly get fake IDs to get into clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Lauren James joins Chelsea, at least the women team are being rewarded

Such beauty has no business playing for the Scummies' ladies. Reece James must have spoken sense into her angry

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Griffon:

[s]Such beauty has no business playing for the Scummies' ladies. Reece James must have spoken sense into her[/s] angry
angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

He's 31, Married , Everton player, plays regularly for his country

Only 2 players that play for Everton are 31 and Married. they are Delph and Sigurdsson.

the only one out of that two who plays regularly for his country is Sigurdsson. Also Delph has been spotted in training after the reported arrest of the suspect which means it isn't him.

So that leaves us with Sigurdsson who hasn't been seen in training since the reported arrest
The police also didn't provide his age or Marital status. Where are you getting it from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Bro what are you even talking about?

Did you hear that there was an African representative at the Berlin conference where the European leaders sat around a map and shared Africa amongst themselves?

Who told you the Brits were interested in coming up with an excuse to loot Benin? grin

Fam as at 1897 the whole Niger Delta area was OWNED by the Royal Niger Company, also known as UAC, currently called Unilever. The British government actually bought the whole south-south from them, a private company, in 1900, so that they could combine it with their other properties to form Nigeria in 1914.

If you think these guys needed or cared about an excuse to do you dirty in those days, you must be jonzing. cheesy

God bless you for this post, not necessarily because it addresses the topic of original debate but because it supports the tenets of "Critical Race Theory" (CRT).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Griffon:

Such beauty has no business playing for the Scummies' ladies. Reece James must have spoken sense into her angry
lol, more of like her dad did the talking, read she is more talented than Reece. Cheers to chelsea ladies winning the league again next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Raiola doing his usually business, Donyell Malen supposed dey join Liverpool but as it stands he will be joining Dortmund and no way Raiola is signing one of his players into a team to be benched by another player he is an agent to. Conflict of interest.

This may just prove that Haaland is leaving Dortmund, likely to Chelsea. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
handelex:
angry angry angry

Success associates with success. tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

The idiott is a scammer by trying to sell banned product on nairaland. I came with facts and the idiott was pained that i exposed him here. His gutter languages got nothing on me as i am not poor, not a rapistand not an ex-convict.

Hypocrites will talk one thing openly, do the other in when not under prying eyes. Sadiki is a scammer and exposed.

Lmao
May you die a slow and painful death if you are wrong
And the same should happen to me if you are right

Everyone know you are poor and a failure that survive from hand to mouth, you were on suicide watch when mmm scammed you
You also lost $100 bet to raumdeuter, but you are unfortune and miserable to even agree to pay omo adanu
How many years of hard labour will accumulate to 100 dollars

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Where is everyone getting his age from or his marital status? This was the only info the police gave out.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlueAngel444:
lol, more of like her dad did the talking, read she is more talented than Reece. Cheers to chelsea ladies winning the league again next season.

There was hardly a talk, the babe was part of the Chelsea Academy from Under-10s to Under-14s, before moving to Arsenal then Manure. She's Chelsea in and out. The James' family are blue blooded, no debates there.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) (12094) (12095) (12096) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Carot and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.