Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625746 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12087) (12088) (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
airmark:

He is fast but not having long strides may take him away from the podium.
wow Really. The guy isn't tall sha. Let see how it goes sha. U.S and Jamaica didn't come with their established guys. Blake is the only name i recognise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Havertz10:
These jokers are still dragging me cheesy if your babalawo can't perform wonders without my assistance then rest

The babalawo does not need your assistance. You are going as a man of science to carryout experiment and hypothesis cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Even when Swiz123 shared his experience, they still wanted to force him to believe it was a trick. Someone even said cctv may have been installed in the room... Because of 10k bet, person go buy CCTV of how much?

JuJu dey oh brotherly. I really have not experienced all those grass eating and razor blade munching types, but there are powers of darkness. E dey exist.

I just wish the argument would die sha. If one really wants to know, just take a trip to your Village.

It's that simple

Did you not watch User09 video showing where they will put a reflective surface like a phone on the desk and view what was written on the paper in the reflection before eating it?

E no get wetin Naija dibia want do wey Oyinbo magicians never do pass. Go watch Criss Angel, David Blaine and co

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Griffon:
Looks like Broja is going to be heavily involved in Tuchel's plan this season. He rates him ahead of Tammy.

Broja didn't look impressive when I saw him in the first team. Man didn't even score much for Vitesse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunharry:

True for the men's 100/200m race.
Looking forward to the female Jamaican teams in the track and field, See what the US men team will do in Basketball and also swimming..

Men football is the koko for me.

As usual US will be among top in medals table.

I no even know who come dey reign for 100m.and 200m again. Last time I really followed the scene was in 2019

It's like this new set are not taking drugs unlike Usain Bolt set that's why no one is shining again. Every single top dog apart from Bolt got suspended for drugs. The pressure to keep up with Bolt was too much.

What of that our Naija guy, haneveresperredit. That guy was getting really fast last time I saw him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Griffon:
No be to chook mouth for una argument, but na to just let una know say for my place, na common thing for rainmakers to bring down rain or even hold it from falling.

BBC don even try confirm the thing, at least them try put their money where dem mouth dey. No be to dey bark for Nairaland, looking for whom to Caps lock to death in e-fights.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45296929

How e be say una place dey suffer erosion with all the rainmakers there. Them no fit divert the rain sometimes to ease erosion?

So far na BBC pigin, na Naija man write am, no be the real BBC cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Official: Lewis Bate joins Leeds United for £1.2m plus add-ons in a three-year deal.

Good luck to this talented young man.

Na wa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

I no even know who come dey reign for 100m.and 200m again. Last time I really followed the scene was in 2019

It's like this new set are not taking drugs unlike Usain Bolt set that's why no one is shining again. Every single top dog apart from Bolt got suspended for drugs. The pressure to keep up with Bolt was too much.

What of that our Naija guy, haneveresperredit. That guy was getting really fast last time I saw him.
Divine oduduru?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Inspectorgbadam:

You in or not?
Or you can email me your pics and let's see if it's real or fake grin
Guy you know nothing
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/8954#89933660
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Divine oduduru?

Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:
Oboy this Havertz guy like shalaye sha cheesy cheesy cheesy. Provide yourself for testing baba they write thesis cheesy cheesy

what if I provide my details in his stead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Everyone wants to break records. I don't know if we will see someone as dominant as Bolt in years to come.
I am also looking up to the female track event too.

Actually looking forward to 9jas representative.

Read somewhere Djokovic is representing his country too, hopefully he will win gold.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Yeah
Since he has been racing in collegiate races in the US, I'll say he has somewhat improved but Im not really tipping him for any medal in the games, im rather leaning on blessing okagbare and Tobi amusan in the female wing, those Jamaicans might go and unleash another Usain Bolt, and there's even one Ivory coast guy like that Koffi, I think that's the real danger from West Africa in the sprints
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Naija rep.
Suprised to see Quadri and Blessing okagbare.

Naija shouldn't carry last biko..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunharry:

Everyone wants to break records. I don't know if we will see someone as dominant as Bolt in years to come.
I am also looking up to the female track event too.

Actually looking forward to 9jas representative.

Read somewhere Djokovic is representing his country too, hopefully he will win gold.
This Djokovic sef, this guy doesn't want to give anybody breathing space, Well he's got to this level deservedly and if he wins gold, mehn it's going to take an injury to him, disqualification or a huge effort from someone to make him not win a calendar slam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

what if I provide my details in his stead?
Cc Inspectorgbadam

We have a volunteer in place of Havertz10 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

This Djokovic sef, this guy doesn't want to give anybody breathing space, Well he's got to this level deservedly and if he wins gold, mehn it's going to take an injury to him, disqualification or a huge effort from someone to make him not win a calendar slam
I'm telling you. He doesn't wants to rest. He's surely going for gold.

I'm a huge Federer fan but anytime I see Federer vs Djokovic, in my mind I'm like bad market.
He's already in team 20 and I dnt see him stopping even in 2-3 years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Since he has been racing in collegiate races in the US, I'll say he has somewhat improved but Im not really tipping him for any medal in the games, im rather leaning on blessing okagbare and Tobi amusan in the female wing, those Jamaicans might go and unleash another Usain Bolt, and there's even one Ivory coast guy like that Koffi, I think that's the real danger from West Africa in the sprints

Ehn, Divine was breaking collegiate records as of 2019 when I last followed track. It would be a shame if he has declined since then as he would have a shot at a medal if he kept that form.

But then again, age may have caught up with him. You know our athletes carry VAT on their age just like the footballers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lunatic if I want ps5 I will get it, but I always wait for 2nd version of consoles, you can't know this cos it's not JuJu
It's common sense grin
If you want to beg for money ask politely I am not wicked

You that was begging everybody in game section to buy your banned Ps4 before you could buy an upgraded Nigerian used PS4, will buy brand new PS5? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunharry:

I'm telling you. He doesn't wants to rest. He's surely going for gold.

I'm a huge Federer fan but anytime I see Federer vs Djokovic, in my mind I'm like bad market.
He's already in team 20 and I dnt see him stopping even in 2-3 years to come.
Age has caught up with Federer already, it would even be something special if he can still manage to win a grand slam, The only viable person that can hold him off in the race is Nadal who's also on 20 slams but this one he lost to Djokovic at Roland Garros this year, Wahala dey, Hopefully the tennis section would be great as well as the other sports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
elrony:

Make I take up the offer? I want PS5 too. embarassed

Short man devil. grin

You that was born in the shrine. 'Won o ki n fi omo ore bore'. I no do. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
elrony:

Lol how we go settle you and Airmark wahala? cheesy cheesy

Na to put Magun on his girlfriend if he has any. Sodiki will start drinking all the water in Ikorodu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Ehn, Divine was breaking collegiate records as of 2019 when I last followed track. It would be a shame if he has declined since then as he would have a shot at a medal if he kept that form.

But then again, age may have caught up with him. You know our athletes carry VAT on their age just like the footballers
He hasn't really declined like that but when one looks at the competition he'll face, it's just to hope for the better, Even Blake is back, In that same 2019 the diamond league meeting he went for, he finished last in his race, On the age shit you dey right sha but wetin man go do after Nigeria has wasted people's years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
pamcode:
wow Really. The guy isn't tall sha. Let see how it goes sha. U.S and Jamaica didn't come with their established guys. Blake is the only name i recognise.
Second fastest man.. I hope he dominates track event.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Why WWE no follow for Olympics sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
pamcode:

That's true but watch out for Bromell, he will give Blake and other strong contenders nightmares.

Olusoji Fasuba was the best Nigerian sprinter i was expecting to shock the world but only God knows how he drowned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
seankafor:
Same reason e no dey naijabet

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
airmark:

You that was begging everybody in game section to buy your banned Ps4 before you could buy an upgraded Nigerian used PS4, will buy brand new PS5? grin grin

I still didn't beg to swim from coast to coast just to survive by washing dishes grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin

How many percent, my Lord?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
elrony:

Lol how we go settle you and Airmark wahala? cheesy cheesy
Make we use am for ritual, na still cowries the werey go produce

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
seankafor:
Wrestling follow na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12087) (12088) (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, babytoun, afrodoc2, BlueMann, BlueRayDick, sebod(m), Vischy, kingBolton, Caicedobets(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.