Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) (12094) (12095) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Shebi we can see Pep attempt to sign an injury prone 28year old English finalist flop Harry Kane for £160m, everywhere quiet like grave yard. Make we dey take measure of the kind BS pep go serve as excuse next season UCL

Yet Haaland for €150m is what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Anything top 5 for England, Lampard must dey

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Levy just use Chelsea name catch cruise come commot more money from man city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Conor also going on loan as well, undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Shebi we can see Pep attempt to sign an injury prone 28year old English finalist flop Harry Kane for £160m, everywhere quiet like grave yard. Make we dey take measure of the kind BS pep go serve as excuse next season UCL

Yet Haaland for €150m is what?
Where are you getting this nonsense report that city are signing Kane for 160million?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

Mumu cheap scammer. grin
Ode serial rapist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Chelsea has this 17year old star o, Jude Bell. The boy is good

More like a attacking midfielder to me though, but good. If he develops well into a number 9 it would be one for the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Amoto94:
Airmark you and Sadiq should be matured enough to let things slide without allowing them degenerating to use of gutter language.

The idiott is a scammer by trying to sell banned product on nairaland. I came with facts and the idiott was pained that i exposed him here. His gutter languages got nothing on me as i am not poor, not a rapistand not an ex-convict.

Hypocrites will talk one thing openly, do the other in when not under prying eyes. Sadiki is a scammer and exposed.

Drey319:
bro you’re a cheap scammer.
Why u wan sell ban console? Is that not scamming?

Na novice fit fall for this cheap scam. U wan sell Ps4 slim banned for 135k..

If u gree 30k, I go collect am

Drey319:
You amaze me grin grin grin

I told you I was gonna expose you publicly when you tried scamming me with a banned console hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2021
This is the 15 year old that got Gylfi Sigurdsson in trouble

****does sign of the cross****

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Chelsea set to offer 135m for Haaland.

Well, if City can buy Kane for 160m, Haaland should cost more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:
Chelsea set to offer 135m for Haaland.

Well, if City can buy Kane for 160m, Haaland should cost more.
make we dey watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

Whites dey big pass their age sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Jodera:
Whites dey big pass their age sha
See as she dey like aunty

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2021
BlueAngel444:
make we dey watch

If we sell Abraham to Arsenal at 40m, no problem buying Haaland at even 150m. He is a striker one can rely on to score 20+ league goals without injury.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Conor also going on loan as well, undecided

I knew he wouldn't stay. I suspect Tuchel rates RLC higher than him, so there's really no room.

Leeds should be good for him. He impressed at West Brom despite their ultra defensive style not giving him enough freedom in an attacking sense. He should have the leisure to showcase himself more at Leeds, and he has the doggedness/tenacity/stamina to operate in Bielsa's relentless system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

grin

Na why whenever I come across random videos of young guys chatting up young girls on platforms like Omeagle, the guys always ask them about their age.

Make dem no go catch case grin

Funny story, the girls are below 18 most of the time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
@chic2pimp, when is Olympics starting my guy, and what dates/times should we bookmark for track events?

Just seeing this. Bro some events have already started. Athletics starts on the 30th of July with some events being shown in the wee hours of morning(1-3am) and other around midday(11-2) which is decent atleast. So it depends on which track events you are looking to bookmark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Seems a bid for Haaland is imminent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

mann, she could pass 4 a 18-20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theflint1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The primary justification of their invasion of the kingdom was the fact that Oba of Benin murdered their boys. They didn't need to justify their invasion to anybody mind you, as the Berlin Conference to formalise the partitioning of Africa had already happened in 1884, well over a decade before. I should also remind you that after deposing Ovamramwen, the British left the Benin Mornachial structure largely intact albeit with a puppet head.

There were no PR penalties for murdering a bunch of black men who were commonly considered to be subhuman at the time( a black person was legally only considered to be 3/5th of a person in the US until 1868) and the abolition of slave trade was still within living memory.

Why would the Brits need to lie about witnessing large scale human sacrifice? And why would you need to question their account when 150 years on, ritual killing is still happening in Benin in particular and Nigeria in general at comparable scale?

Unless there's overwhelming evidence, no country will admit to being the bad guy. The vandalization of Africa was phrased as its civilization and we see the same thing at play when the US invades countries today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

Looool not surprised at all. Even when I was at school, the Girls always looked more physically mature(even without makeup). Reason why I always tell Single lads to ask for ID as proof of their age. My GF in year 8 for instance was already partially developed whilst I looked like a proper scrawny kid next to Her.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kikikiki... Werner wan comot chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

If we sell Abraham to Arsenal at 40m,
no problem buying Haaland at even 150m. He is a striker one can rely on to score 20+ league goals without injury.
Abraham 40m?
Who jinxed arsenal?
Na juju u want use sell am?
Arsenal no be man u grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

Are those veneers?, Otherwise, I doubt she's 15
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
• Chelsea 'trust' Werner, and will keep him for at least one more season.

• Maatsen (my gee) will be sent on loan to Coventry City next week, the plan is for him to play wing back regularly, and the ckun have high hopes for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Skimpledawg:

See as she dey like aunty
I swear...
Sometimes, I no dey too blame all these celebs wey dey fall for dem. I mean one can't go and start asking "how old are you"?
Even if they did, would the girls be truthful enough that instance?
Celebs just have to be doubly careful mehn!!

Na wa oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
After Inter Miami's 5-0 loss in the MLS last night, the club's biggest defeat, Phil Neville admitted he 'knows the consequences'. Miami have won just two league games and the side have the worst record in the MLS this season.

@sky_sports_football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

If we sell Abraham to Arsenal at 40m, no problem buying Haaland at even 150m. He is a striker one can rely on to score 20+ league goals without injury.
I guess it's Arsenal Tula of Russia you mean sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Theflint1:
Unless there's overwhelming evidence, no country will admit to being the bad guy. The vandalization of Africa was phrased as its civilization and we see the same thing at play when the US invades countries today.

Bro what are you even talking about?

Did you hear that there was an African representative at the Berlin conference where the European leaders sat around a map and shared Africa amongst themselves?

Who told you the Brits were interested in coming up with an excuse to loot Benin? grin

Fam as at 1897 the whole Niger Delta area was OWNED by the Royal Niger Company, also known as UAC, currently called Unilever. The British government actually bought the whole south-south from them, a private company, in 1900, so that they could combine it with their other properties to form Nigeria in 1914.

If you think these guys needed or cared about an excuse to do you dirty in those days, you must be jonzing. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

She looks at least early twenties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

She looks at least early twenties

Omo, make person no go enter wahala unnecessarily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
elrony:

Omo, make person no go enter wahala unnecessarily.

I'm hearing she was an olosho, and then tried to blackmail him and man said no.

So they went to the police and blew it up.

Did he know she was 15 though? I think that's where they might catch him.

I feel like you're rich and famous, you're supposed to be used the asking for age up front and asking to be sent a copy of her Id.

That's why I respect how them Aubameyang and Ozil used to get down. Locked room, everybody drop your phone at the door and sign this fücking NDA

(1) (2) (3) ... (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) (12093) (12094) (12095) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.