Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486003 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12116) (12117) (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Odunharry:

Southy really bleeped up.. They started very well even missed an open net in 90+ minutes..

CIV is the hope of Africa male football in the Olympics so far.

I have watched some of the teams play and I will agree that Brazil are favourites followed by Argentina..

Spain aren't living up to expectations. Germany isn't that bad too.

Argentina don ja grin

And Egypt miraculously made it despite Argentina and Spain’s stalemate.

CIV also made it.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

No vex, it was Dayo and not you. I remember i was arguing with you and Raundeuter at the same time and erroneously thought you were the one.

It's even worse how will a man with mystical powers be running?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

You've never heard 'Aduro' stories before? Make pant dey wear you. grin

Why will someone who can dissappear and appear anywhere need asylum when he can you jump to enter Germany without using the airport

The same Igboho that was once bragging that no one can catch him because of his powers is now telling tales to get aduro like you claimed? Asylum is for ordinary people not deities

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

It's even worse how will a man with mystical powers be running?

Nobody saw him running.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why will someone who can dissappear and appear anywhere need asylum when he can you jump to enter Germany without using the airport

The same Igboho that was once bragging that no one can catch him because of his powers is now telling tales to get aduro like you claimed? Asylum is for ordinary people not deities

Definitely investigation will reach why he allegedly jumped the fence and he might talk about how some of his boys were killed and had to run for his dear life and reason he shouldn't be returned to Naija.

Ogbeni the case is in court so i will keep mute. But nobody should tell me that the lawyer was telling the truth. Trusting what a lawyer says is not only ludicrous but stupid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

Nobody saw him running.

His lawyer who is in communication with Igboho said so

Igboho is the person who can say how he escaped and his spokesman confirmed him running
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueMann:
So Kounde has an €80million release clause?

Wow. Were getting a pretty good deal if the reports are true.

€30-35m plus Zouma? E clear abeg.
Nice one.

Another problem for calamitous Boathand who has been begging Sevilla since last month, to sign him.

Who will sign the useless Ghanaian bayi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

Definitely investigation will reach why he allegedly jumped the fence and he might talk about how some of his boys were killed and had to run for his dear life and reason he shouldn't be returned to Naija.

Ogbeni the case is in court so i will keep mute. But nobody should tell me that the lawyer was telling the truth. Trusting what a lawyer says is not only ludicrous but stupid.

Why does a deity Orisha need to run for his life when he can do all sorts with the help of his jazz

The lawyer is speaking on behalf of Igboho, why will Igboho a man that is not restricted by physical borders need asylum anywhere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

His lawyer who is in communication with Igboho said so

Igboho is the person who can say how he escaped and his spokesman confirmed him running

So whatever any spokesman says, is true. Whatever Lai Mohammed says, must be true. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why does a deity Orisha need to run for his life when he can do all sorts with the help of his jazz

The lawyer is speaking on behalf of Igboho, why will Igboho a man that is not restricted by physical borders need asylum anywhere?

You will need to ask the deity that travelled with his wife.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueMann:

Nice one.
not really Zouma is worth €40m

It's almost like we are going for Hakimi all over again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

So whatever any spokesman says, is true. Whatever Lai Mohammed says, must be true. grin

It would have been easy if only Igboho disappeared from police custody like his famed powers claim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
airmark:

You will need to ask the deity that travelled with his wife.

Wouldn't it be easy for him to just disappear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Airmark and raumdeuter do you guys deliberately choose to ALWAYS be in the opposite side of every discussion? cheesy

Sports, religion, science, food, recreation, politics, music.. EVERYTHING una must dey opposite camp grin grin

Haba.... Lol

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chelsea just dey start cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

What legal advantage will it be for the lawyer to say he jumped over the fence vs He was not at home when they came? or even he disappeared mysteriously?
I care less.

The lawyer is representing Igboho and will say 'anything' to soft pedal on the prosecution of Igboho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
timbros:
Airmark and raumdeuter do you guys deliberately choose to ALWAYS be in the opposite side of every discussion? cheesy

Sports, religion, science, food, recreation, politics, music.. EVERYTHING una must dey opposite camp grin grin

Haba.... Lol

Logic and hubris
Education and illiteracy
Science and Jazz

will never be on the same sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
We have really done well....

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Logic and hubris
Education and illiteracy
Science and Jazz

will never be on the same sir
In logic, science and education view

There is no God.

How come you are sitting on the fence sire

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Segedinho:

In logic, science and education view

There is no God.

How come you are sitting on the fence sire

But in hubris illiteracy and jazz there is God?

Do you want me to engage you or you will run away after a few questions as usual?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Chelsea just dey start cool

The only defender I will endorse paying 35 million + Zouma has to be VVD or any other equivalent who mustn't go below 5th in Balon d'or voting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Do you want me to engage you or you will run away after a few questions as usual?

I'd like to hear how logic reveals the existence of God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ask and also be available to answer my question.

I will give an answer to d best of my knowledge and ask mine alongside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueMann:

Nice one.

How can someone say Zouma plus €30m is a good deal for Kounde.

I hope you are not the one they send to market in your household, make you no go buy Okin biscuit for N10K. cheesy

Everton were ready to pay £30m (€40m) for Zouma in 2019, so what price does that make Kounde?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

I hope you are not the one they send to market in your household, make you no go buy Okin biscuit for N10K. cheesy

Kounde's release clause is €80million.

So €30m plus Zouma is €30m plus €50m, using straight maths (abi?)

Would we see a buyer for Zouma at that price?

I'm talking in relation to the release clause.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Everton were ready to pay £30m (€40m) for Zouma in 2019, so what price does that make Kounde?

That was in 2019, when Zouma was coming off the back off an impressive loan spell with the Toffees (I stand to be corrected).

Remember Zouma didn't feature too as regularly as he used to when TT took over.

I really don't think if we were to sell Zouma today, we would see a buyer that would pay €50m. Zouma of the first half if the season would've been worth that tho, but I feel his value might have dropped a bit.

And like I said, all of this is in respect to Kounde's reported release clause.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Thank you sir ibims... I have been arguing this with my friend. €30m + zouma for kounde no make sense abeg. I trust marina sha. If zouma is included in that deal, that woman no go squeeze out any kobo past €10m in addition. She smart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueAngel444:
not really Zouma is worth €40m

It's almost like we are going for Hakimi all over again

But would we realistically see a buyer for Zouma at €45-50m, if we were to ship him off today? Your answer will determine if you think it's a good deal or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ebukacute:

Thank you sir ibims... I have been arguing this with my friend. €30m + zouma for kounde no make sense abeg. I trust marina sha. If zouma is included in that deal, that woman no go squeeze out any kobo past €10m in addition. She smart

€10m? cheesy

Lai lai, Sevilla no go collect. I don't think so.

It wouldn't be bad if she can further reduce the fee sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Philip4564(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ebukacute:

Thank you sir ibims... I have been arguing this with my friend. €30m + zouma for kounde no make sense abeg. I trust marina sha. If zouma is included in thtat deal, that woman no go squeeze out any kobo past €10m in addition. She smart
I swear to God I'm just annoyed with the deal why is zouma so underrated just like that this guy was our highest scoring defender last season he was a beast under lampard when he was pairing Thiago Silva in the first half of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueMann:

But would we realistically see a buyer for Zouma at €45-50m, if we were to ship him off today? Your answer will determine if you think it's a good deal or not.
there are clubs after him, Roma, Tottenham and the rest. Surely they will pay more than the £24m Milan paid for Tomori. If not £35m, then £30m. so £25m plus Zouma, isn't that £55m for Kounde. It's like giving them Tomori and Zouma for Kounde. Make the boy just better pass both of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Segedinho:

Ask and also be available to answer my question.

I will give an answer to d best of my knowledge and ask mine alongside

Science does not disprove the existence of God

https://time.com/77676/why-science-does-not-disprove-god/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12116) (12117) (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), bolu96(m), ucsquare(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.