Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10488113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) (12123) (12124) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Trevor012:

Absolute nonsense post cheesy cheesy.

The first universities in the world was created by the Catholic church.

Most of the early scientist, mathematicians , philosophers etc where catholic monks, priests and even nuns.

Get th F...uck outta here with your nonsense cheesy cheesy
Lols, it's better you read good books on the history of natural philosophy and science before commenting on a subject you know nothing about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheLequte:

Argentina don ja grin

And Egypt miraculously made it despite Argentina and Spain’s stalemate.

CIV also made it.
Lol omo the twist for the competition ehn.. Richarlison helped Brazil today.
As it stands now ehn, make any country win am biko..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
A001:

[s] Lols, it's better you read good books on the history of natural philosophy and science before commenting on a subject you know nothing about. [/s]
You are typing nonsense. Sit down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Trevor012:

You are typing nonsense. Sit down
Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Odunharry:

How did France lose 4 nill to japan . The Spain I picked as favourites are yet to even win any match. I tire cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
This Trevor na confirm Street agbero...

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueMann:

I'm guessing that if we were to negotiate for Kounde - as in, straight cash - we would have to match the release clause or table something very close to it. That's why the release clause is there in the first place, abi?

The release clause is a deterrent in case the selling club don't want to lose a player at an inopportune time, it is not a target for a buying club to aim toward. Koundes market value is the same as them Konate and Upamecano around that 40m mark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Havertz10:
why does god allow the devil to do bad? Why does the devil even bother doing bad, he would know of his so called fate in the bible, he has nothing to gain, why can't he beg for forgiveness and change, why can't god just stop him today? cheesy

it's because a good story needs a bad guy to keep the audience interested cheesy
Who What is devil?
Does he exist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

The release clause is a deterrent in case the selling club don't want to lose a player at an inopportune time, it is not a target for a buying club to aim toward. Koundes market value is the same as them Konate and Upamecano around that 40m mark
Bad examples. Konate had a release clause which Liverpool triggered same with Bayern for Upamecano, if not they would have gone for higher fees.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Konate's market value is lower than Koundes and Upamecano

It doesn't matter, we need a new CB before August 11th, Christensen, Cesar and Thiago may not be available, due to their involvement in Euros and Copa America
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueAngel444:

It doesn't matter, we need a new CB before August 11th, Christensen, Cesar and Thiago may not be available, due to their involvement in Euros and Copa America

Centrebacks don't need that much fitness.

It is far from a need.

We already have 6 players capable of playing in a 3 man defence even if Zouma is sold - James, Azpi, Thiago, Chris, Rudiger, Sarr

We even have Ampadu, Chalobah and Clarke-Salter (LCB).

We are overstocked in that position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Raumdeuter told us Konate is better than Upamecano and I believe him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Raumdeuter told us Konate is better than Upamecano and I believe him
Konate is the better of the two, Upamecano often wander around leaving his territory unprotected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
timbros:
Airmark and raumdeuter do you guys deliberately choose to ALWAYS be in the opposite side of every discussion? cheesy

Sports, religion, science, food, recreation, politics, music.. EVERYTHING una must dey opposite camp grin grin

Haba.... Lol

You need to ask him why he is always at the wrong side of the divide, even when he knows that i am right.

You will hardly see me disgracing myself like Raumdeuter as seen below.

Raumdeuter - Juju doesn't exist

Raumdeuter - Magun (Juju) can kill.

Raumdeuter - Belotti is a top 10 striker.

Raumdeuter - Belotti was never a good striker.

Raumdeuter - Fraudiola is the best coach ever.

Raumdeuter - Fraudiola lost disgracefully at home while Ancelotti did better.

Raumdeuter - Fraudiola ONLY came to win UCL, you guys should leave Epl (local cup) to local coaches like Conte and Ranieri

Raumdeuter - Fraudiola came to prove you guys wrong by winning Epl.

The list goes on and on and on. You don't expect darkness (Raumdeuter) not to always try to fight Airmark (Light), back.

He has shown that he is an irresponsible member of this section the way he posts and defends erroneous stuff, as evil spirit leads him. It is my duty to try my best to highlight his foolishness and hypocrisy to the full glare of sensible readers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Centrebacks don't need that much fitness.

It is far from a need.

We already have 6 players capable of playing in a 3 man defence even if Zouma is sold - James, Azpi, Thiago, Chris, Rudiger, Sarr

We even have Ampadu, Chalobah and Clarke-Salter (LCB).

We are overstocked in that position

I agree with you but look at it this way maybe we would see what Tuchel is thinking.
We went first for Hakimi and now Kounde, both are good on the ball, dribble, play good cross field passes, and can be deployed in multiple positions especially on the right side of the pitch. Kounde can be pretty creative from the back.

Apart from the extra world club cup competition where we need the extras. The two positions RCB and RWB have Cesar, James.. Sarr has been playing LCB guess that's why Chelsea didn't move for another LCB. Haven't seen Ampadu this preseason I hope he stays but between Chalobah and Clarke, Chalobah has more of a chance in the first team, but both can't be kept.

James/Cesar/CHO RWB
Cesar/Kounde/Ampadu RCB

Par adventure we don't sign a striker and Havertz stops playing at the right, Odoi is a winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
MorataFC:
Who What is devil?
Does he exist?
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
MorataFC:
if Oga Raumdeuter decamp to Chelsea today I'm sure he will leave d club for him. grin

Never. I have been supporting Chelsea since 1997 and no Apari can send me out.

I will ensure i frustrate him out of my dear club. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Wouldn't it be easy for him to just disappear

Go and ask him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
swiz123:

The only defender I will endorse paying 35 million + Zouma has to be VVD or any other equivalent who mustn't go below 5th in Balon d'or voting.
Sevilla will even be stupid to take a useless player like Zouma. He will struggle at Sevilla on the ball if he does join them. Him and Diego Carlos is a poor centre-back pairing for a possession based team. Two useless centre backs on the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Trevor012:

How did France lose 4 nill to japan . The Spain I picked as favourites are yet to even win any match. I tire cheesy
Spain might even go on to win it.. I'm still tipping Brazil to win gold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Havertz10:
why does god allow the devil to do bad? Why does the devil even bother doing bad, he would know of his so called fate in the bible, he has nothing to gain, why can't he beg for forgiveness and change, why can't god just stop him today? cheesy

it's because a good story needs a bad guy to keep the audience interested cheesy

You are mocking people's religion. That's not cool.

Believe whatever you want to believe and let others be. Don't insult what others believe in because you want to feel good about yourself. It's very insensitive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Koundé cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Koundé cool
would have preferred Bastoni from Inter, but Kounde is close by. Hurray
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Odunharry:

LooL. It has been blown wide open. Maybe na Egypt go win am sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Japan flog France like they stole something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:
Japan flog France like they stole something
Na SA suppose flog them like that, but they lose guard and allow pensioner like gignac ran riot on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
I truly don't see the need for singing a center back. We have that place fully covered. We have 2 major problems in our squad, which are; a goal scoring midfielder and a clinical striker. Anything more than that can just unsettle the squad. Kounde is simply a luxurious signing. I hope we don't spend anything substantial at all. We already have one of the best defence in the league.

I can see people already going about digging up the best stats for kounde. That will only serve a bad purpose, as people will begin to place heightened expectations on a player they know absolutely nothing about.
We don't need to be gullible to the clubs PR implants on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
donjazet:
I truly don't see the need for singing a center back. We have that place fully covered. We have 2 major problems in our squad, which are; a goal scoring midfielder and a clinical striker. Anything more than that can just unsettle the squad. Kounde is simply a luxurious signing. I hope we don't spend anything substantial at all.

I can see people already going about digging up the best stats for kounde. That will only serve a bad purpose, as people will begin to place heightened expectations on a player they know absolutely nothing about.
We don't need to be gullible to the clubs PR implants on social media.
clubs and players are guilty of this ... them plenty, all those strange twitter handle hyping players are all PR

(1) (2) (3) ... (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) (12123) (12124) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), nihilistjnr and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.