Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12244) (12245) (12246) (12247) (12248) (12249) (12250) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
3WHDHKG...starting by 8pm(just one game) it's a bet9ja code if you do stake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
drisham:

So they actually gave kovacic the iconic lampards no 8 jersey .. why didn't they give havertz or someone else.. but kovacic no 8 really
Havertz and mount want to make their own stamp I guess. but Kovacic may be a poor 6/DM but is a good CM, actually if not him who else can wear 8.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
DissTroy:

My earlier posts gave Kante credit. Kante is the most important midfielder for club and country, and in a quiet way, the most important player.

There's no way anyone who compares the influence and season Messi has had to Jourginho's can convince me he or she didn't drink and bath salt water during the Ebola scare.
I think originally you didn't get where I'm coming from.
Guys here have been shouting Jorginho for balon dor since. Since there's no outstanding metric to credit Jorginho, I know it can't work.

But with the possible "best midfielder in Europe" award due to his nomination, I said if he wins it, then Jorginho have a very strong point for balon dor shout(not that he'll win) unlike before where he doesn't have any valid point to hold on to

I didn't doubt that kante wasn't the most important (I've been consistent in saying kante deserves balon dor shout only if France wins euros).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Exonerate1:
My guy went from being compared with Horjbugger to Messi in just one month grin
lmao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Havertz and mount want to make their own stamp I guess. but Kovacic may be a poor 6/DM but is a good CM, actually if not him who else can wear 8.
havertz is going to use 29 at club level till he retires, number designation is for small men, he will built a legacy with 29
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
donjazet:

UPDATE:
5 rival invaders have been suspended from the league. grin grin sorry, the FPL league is particularly for the Chelsea fans here. Patrickmuf, larride , cityfc etc. I think oasis007 has opened a nairaland manunited fan league for you guys.
The entry to league has been closed.

Some of the Recognizable teams are; jazet blues, ninjametahuman, skimpledawg, almajiri hunter, griffon, mrphilia, jigsawkillah, thorvik, timbros, izzu, etc..
Good luck to us all and may the luckiest team win. cheesy HERE WE GO!!
After selecting the 15 players, where/what do I click/do next?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
timbros:

I'm interested to see your lineup grin
Leave me alone na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jodera:
if you were to select your top 3 in balon dor, which will it be?
lewandoksi, messi, someone, someone, jorginho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Arsenal XI tonight shows the sorry state of this club, no wonder Abraham thinks he can become Arsenal top nine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lmao, Brentford scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz is going to use 29 at club level till he retires, number designation is for small men, he will built a legacy with 29

He should take 7 when Kante leaves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Lmao, Brentford scores

It is comical grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLequte:

It is comical grin
Wether to laugh or cry, I can't tell.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abeg How much BetKing offer Jay Jay Okocha to dey dance for TV advertgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Arteta will be joining Lampard and co in the labour market very soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
How many of you signed white like me, hoping Arteta won't get them beaten black and blue cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Itsrm:
Arteta will be joining Lampard and co in the labour market very soon
hopefully major clubs learn and stop seeking the new pep in every idiot that was once a legend at the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Havertz10:
hopefully major clubs learn and stop seeking the new pep in every idiot that was once a legend at the club.

These ones have even been very patient with him but there's only so much they can take. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin

Assnal sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
How many of you signed white like me, hoping Arteta won't get them beaten black and blue cry

This is is first ever match Brentford has played in EPL. Of course, it is Arsenal they will use to mark history.

100 years from now, Arsenal will be the answer to a quiz question on one obscure team from West London.

Always fücking Arsenal grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Can't stream this anymore, any false hope for Arsenal's resurrection has just been dashed.

Arsenal should pray never too get relegated, before they turn to leeds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
AS Roma have tabled the biggest offer so far for Tammy Abraham, €45m. They are now hoping to convince him to join. {Le 10 Sport}

If Abraham knows what's good for him he better jump on the first flight sunday morning to Rome

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Can't stream this anymore, any false hope for Arsenal's resurrection has just been dashed.

Arsenal should pray never too get relegated, before they turn to leeds
does arsenal tv still exist, I used to enjoy their rants grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
If arsenal board get sense, they will go after conte, support him with 2 signings and allow him work, he will get them challenging for a title in 2 seasons top, conte might not be elite elite but by god that man knows how to revive a club

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Arteta to Pep was what Elisha was to Elijah in the Bible

Man city's mole to ruin Arsenal.

It would take half a dozen seasons to revive this club.

My condolences to Jodera, kokaneprodigy, Roland17 and Sod09.

May the good Lord comfort you all in these trying times.

Spits angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Brentford Vs Arsenal
Before the game Arsenal was on top of the league, after the game Arsenal is @ the bottom of the table, that's from No1 to No 20 by the time we play them on Sunday they will find themselves either in Championship league or League 1 cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
izzou:

Spits angry
The werey just they pack CB like a lunatic, you know the board won't give you funds like the big boys, the little one them give you go buy 50m cb
When the problem Gangan you ignore, majority of these managers just get luck
We are better than them walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Havertz10:
If arsenal board get sense, they will go after conte, support him with 2 signings and allow him work, he will get them challenging for a title in 2 seasons top, conte might not be elite elite but by god that man knows how to revive a club
... and you think Conte will agree to the offer, even Tottenham has better structure than this present Arsenal yet he turned down their offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Havertz10:

You're right. I strongly believe Conte can at least take them to Europa League next Season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Assnal the same yesterday, today and forever.

Noisy Red minnows

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
izzou:

Spits angry
No worry

Na una go be our Renaissance. If una fit do am for us last season, surely una fit do am diz season too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
MorataFC:
Brentford Vs Arsenal
Before the game Arsenal was on top of the league, after the game Arsenal is @ the bottom of the table, that's from No1 to No 20 by the time we play them on Sunday they will find themselves either Championship league or League 1 cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12244) (12245) (12246) (12247) (12248) (12249) (12250) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, bolu96(m), Sportsweb, CaptainZubi, larride(m), WhoDeyHause, andrewbaba44, Vischy, iamoyindamola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.