Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749548 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12281) (12282) (12283) (12284) (12285) (12286) (12287) ... (19427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
donjazet:

I did not. I have always known jorginho was a gem in our midfield. A comptroller. A good recycler. A good passer of the ball. A system player.
Good thing he's finally reaping his well deserved accolades in the world of football. You can only hate him more while he keeps shining.
Every single player on earth has their weaknesses. It's about their strength overshadowing those weaknesses and jorginho's does. Learn to live with him. He's here to stay.
Omo I tire like kante doesn't have his weakness or kovacic

Is 3-4-3 no longer a formation centred on improving and covering each player's weakness.. lol now it's because of jorginhowe are playing 3-4-3

I noticed most people here are of herd mentality.. when one player is targeted everyone becomes biased around him. Even when they have different opinions on their own..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
donjazet:

But he has improved tremendously. Every player evolves while playing.
If world renowned coaches can see this, why can't you. Jorginho fully deserves his accolades. He is the best playmaker in the league right now. No one comes close.
coaches both club and country made him preferred DM. I will go with the opinion of these coaches over any NairalAnd esteemed punditry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Segedinho:

Major reason I hardly argue here

Cos they come up with more absurdities just to cover up any previous shalaye
Always quick to criticize our players.every Chelsea player has a flaw ,including kante who they were once proposing that he should be sold but when it comes to jorginho ,he is not good at all. Lampard,sarri,tuchel,Mancini, and even apariola and all other coaches who voted him into the POTY list rates him but our nairaland nsukka peace park analysts are forcing their "he is not good at all" agenda on us. I don't have problem with criticising a player impartially though but why not take your L when that person comes good. A POTY contender not good at all? Ovoko!!!!! See them cursing jorginho with scummies that hyped Bruno to the extent of comparing his chances of winning POTY with dem messi,lewy,cr7 and co. End of season the hated jorginho is on the list of UCL POTY and Bruno appeared on the Europa list where his level is,and instead of these haters to applaud jorginho and wish him well with prayers that he will continue improving ,they are here looking for who to share the gigantic L with... This L na una get am,all of una wey see nothing good in jorginho and whether una like am or not,una go chop am

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
lordfalcao:

Is 3-4-3 no longer a formation centred on improving and covering each player's weakness.. lol now it's because of jorginhowe are playing 3-4-3

I noticed most people here are of herd mentality.. when one player is targeted everyone becomes biased around him. Even when they have different opinions on their own..
What is your problem? Should we also you say have herd mentality for following others who support Jorginho? Can't some of you acknowledge people's right to different opinions rather than tag it what it's not?

The opinion is more or less split yet instead of stating your point as per why you support Jorginho, you choose to throw cheap shots around...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
What is your problem? Should we also you say have herd mentality for following others who support Jorginho? Can't some of you acknowledge people's right to different opinions rather than tag it what it's not?

The opinion is more or less split yet instead of stating your point as per why you support Jorginho, you choose to throw cheap shots around...

seems like you are one of the herd mentality. This one you are boiling a over 100 degrees

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
lordfalcao:
seems like you are one of the herd mentality. This one you are boiling a over 100 degrees
You're not making any sense...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
You're not making any sense...
you are one of them. Man u fan na so jorginho matter Dy so dear to you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
lordfalcao:

Nna mehn, me I weak for some people oo. How will people easily forget how jorginho was the metronome of that beautiful football playing Napoli side. So much so that guardiola desperately cherished and wanted him. I still repeat that jorginho in guardiolas hand, he would constantly be on the biggest award stages.
It's fair to say he didn't adapt on time to the EPL or that the players he paired with were misfitted but he has grown to be a powerful player for both club and country. Having the vice captaincy in both.
His game has only evolved better.
We are lucky to have him. Our own very first European best player in our history. We should be proud.

Why on Earth are people like ibime finding it hard to swallow their goddamn L?? It's not cowardice to acknowledge your wrong. It's what makes us human.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
lordfalcao:
you are one of them. Man u fan na so jorginho matter Dy so dear to you cheesy
Try harder...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Try harder...
fake love. We no need am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
donjazet:

Why on Earth are people like ibime finding it hard to swallow their goddamn L?? It's not cowardice to acknowledge your wrong. It's what makes us human.
lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
lordfalcao:
fake love. We no need am
Okay, Chelsea CEO...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pulisic positive for covid 19, will isolate till next week. He joins Ruben Cheek in isolation.

Our attack against Arsenal could be; 29 Havertz 9 Lukaku 19 Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Pulisic positive for covid 19, will isolate till next week. He joins Ruben Cheek in isolation.

Our attack against Arsenal could be; 29 Havertz 9 Lukaku 19 Mount

Nah, Werner will definitely start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
thorrvik55:

Nah, Werner will definitely start
Tuchel will play all his three forwards against Arsenal shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Taguchi:

airmark do you agree ?

But i know that Boathand is useless and clubless at 31.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
swiz123:

Every player can be criticized; even more after a painful defeat of which he failed to do his job. Jorginho had had two bad seasons prior to the last one. That's enough for any reasonable analyst to criticize him. However, I am not a sentimental human being who cling on to my opinion about someone even if they had become absurd. You are still of the opinion that Jorginho is useless and we can't compete with him even during his best moments as a footballer. You are afraid of what people would say if you had a change of opinion... Don't be a coward

Situations vary from time to time and so should one's opinion. Jorginho stood above criticism he was subjected to, showed character and proved everyone including myself wrong. For that, he has earned my praise. If that is what L means, then I wholely accept it. If all Chelsea players I have criticized can prove me wrong overtime, that would make me happy. Because at the end of the day, I am a Chelsea fan who wants the best for the club

You knew all these yet you were throwing shots at someone that didnt call Jorginho an all around DISASTER like you did.

You knew all these yet you attacked someone that acknowledged improvements in his game even before Tuchel came in.

Hypocrite, na thunder go fire you.

airmark:

Jorginho has created 4 big chances in the league already, compared to 6 that he had in the whole of last season. 2 assists already, none last season. He is leading other players as the one with the most through passes.

airmark:
Tackles? Jorginho has really improved under Lampard.

airmark:

I don't know how he will displace any of Jorginho, Rice, Philips and even those Danes in the midfield, with the way he lost possessions today. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
airmark:

even Madrid that needs a CB is not even interested to pay even him 50k per week

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
airmark:

Boateng can't get a club to sign him...not even Quilox.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
airmark:

Busquets should be compared with spineless midfielders not Kante, Kdb etc.

When the cat is away,definitely the mice will play.

At the peak of Busquet's career you dare not say that unless you're hating .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Tell that to Boateng who is still searching for a club...

What you do in your 30s doesnt matter when you have won it all earlier in life, WHen you see a 70yr old man writing JAMB you will ask what he was doing at 17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
He has always maintained that the current Chelsea system mask the flaws of Jorginho, the old Jorginho is still there just that with the numbers you guys have behind the ball, it's hardly noticeable...

By the way, after your unbiased analysis, has Jorginho improved or the system is to thank for his supposed marked improvement?

And in Italy? How many guys are behind the ball

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheLequte:

It must be with the way Dayo has been harping on it.

Breasted final. Breasted final. Blablabla

The semi final and other matches nko? He didn’t even smell player of tournament but his whole career should be exalted because of one fluke performance in a very good team.

APSports is a fraud!

CL final is a fluke? world cup final is a fluke?

Its better to save your fluke performance in the biggest game of world football than vs Watford like Terry and Silva did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

What you do in your 30s doesnt matter when you have won it all earlier in life, WHen you see a 70yr old man writing JAMB you will ask what he was doing at 17
Please tell Boateng to go and rest after all you claim he should be resting now...His mates are still commanding reasonable transfer fees but baba is struggling to find a club even though he is a free agent...This life no balance...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Please tell Boateng to go and rest after all you claim he should be resting now...His mates are still commanding reasonable transfer fees but baba is struggling to find a club even though he is a free agent...This life no balance...

When you do stuff early in life, you win the biggest trophies early you wont be struggling at 40yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

When you do stuff early in life, you win the biggest trophies early you wont be struggling at 40yrs
But but Boateng the early achiever is STRUGGLING to find a club... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
What individual award beats the world cup?

What club trophy beat Fifa player of the year award?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

when Terry or Silva puts this type of performance in a CL or world cup final we can start comparing

No,the day Boateng can boast of Thiago Silva's individual honours,then we start our comparison between both of them but for now he is beneath Thiago Silva in defending .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Vidic was out of Man Utd to a mid table Inter Milan at 33yrs shows defenders dont have to play toll 40 if they can achieve early in life

Lack of achievement is what made Terry and Silva play till 40

Keep silva out of your mention pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Individual performance bring titles that type of performance was missing from the career of Silva and Terry

Ballack was a dull footballer.........raumdeuter 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Italy played Jorginho beside Veratti, a proper midfield controller who is one of the best press resistant midfielders in the world and a very combative Barella...

[s]Italy were taken to extra time by Austria, scrapped past an injury ravaged Belgium, outplayed by Spain and needed penalties and against England also relied on penalties...[/s]

Alright. So why didn't these guys make the Team of the Tournament the same way Jorgi did?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Segedinho:
From no club can win the CL with 3 at the back

to

Chelsea can't win any cup with jorginho

and now

Chelsea can't win the EPL with jorginho..

Una well done awon NL pundits

Same way he said city can't win the league with Btec Jorginho. When city almost won it last season the narrative changed to they can't win it with 100pts grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12281) (12282) (12283) (12284) (12285) (12286) (12287) ... (19427) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Shegzdave, Katcall, Jamiuokolla, fredoooooo, ouzo1(m), BlueAngel444, tng(f), reccy(m), abimcdssi, WhoDeyHause, andrewbaba44, Silentgroper(m), CAPdan21(m), Jskelly11, drisham(m), Sportsweb, efec(m), afrodoc2, raumdeuter, Unlimited22, Bill8012(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.