Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10632774 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12307) (12308) (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) ... (19284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by luckyikhide(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=Jamie90 post=103633141]

When Saka took the ball,
How far with the Chelsea dry gin and the other stuff... Did it work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
BlueRayDick:
Breaking News: Bandits attack Afaka Barracks of Nigeria Defence Academy. They reportedly kidnapped two majors.

https://www.nairaland.com/6717308/bandits-break-into-nda-kaduna

I'm really interested in knowing why anybody thinks Boko Haram, Bandits, etc should be "pardoned", "reintegrated back into the society " after the numerous terrorist attacks like this one.

[/s]
Boko haram, and Bandits are just doing business.

Sunday Igboho is the problem of fraudgiria so focus on him.

As a patriot of Location of 419 Nijeriya you don't get to question authority.

Boko haram will be rehabilitated, the earlier you accept this, the less your wailings cool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Antonio and Andreas about to sign contract extension and as the light shines on them all the roaches on their matter are now in the dark

The silence! Where are those that kept criticizing them game in game out

Are you afraid of naming those that criticized them game in game out?

BlueAngel444:
Ethan Ampadu’s MOTM performance vs Finland this evening:

- 88 Touches
- 75 passes
- 97% pass accuracy
- 3 Tackles
- 1 interception
- 4/4 Ground duels
- 4/5 Long balls
- Clean sheet

Hope this boy learns a lot from Thiago Silva at that LCB and benches Rudiger and Christensen (except they improve)

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Antonio and Andreas about to sign contract extension and as the light shines on them all the roaches on their matter are now in the dark

The silence! Where are those that kept criticizing them game in game out
My boy Chris deserves 5yrs contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
airmark:

Are you afraid of naming those that criticized them game in game out?

who gives a fvck about losers tongue

If you have to dig for my posts to have a point maybe you should have edited the part most of you usually lack. The sensible part except they improve

You sick lots kick on players like they would never improve or get better.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Italy played 720mins at the Euros

Jorginho played 705mins (Rested for the last 15mins in the dead rubber 3rd group game)
Verrati played 401mins
Locatelli played 270mins

But its somehow the guys who never completed any game and barely played as much mins at Jorginho who were helping him

This is why I mock those citadel people, Ridiculous takes one after the other
very ridiculous. They said it was veratti and locatelli that protected jorginho..

I no know say na from bench dem Dy do this protection

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good luck to man city, liverpool and manure united as the battle it out for second, third and fourth position grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
thorrvik55:

Yea, the 12 points would be deducted so it means I won bro
Fair play, congrats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Better call Saul

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
who gives a fvck about losers tongue

If you have to dig for my posts to have a point maybe you should have edited the part most of you usually lack. The sensible part except they improve

You sick lots kick on players like they would never improve or get better.

grin

So who doesn't want a player to improve and play well for his team?

The fact remains that you were one of those that criticised Rudiger and wanted him replaced for playing poorly that time, so keep it shut right now with that your ''I told you so'' move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

No reasonable government will pardon "Terrorists" who kill or rape it's citizens.

The FARC rebel amnesty deal u are referring to is specific; It refers to solely political crimes and excludes killings,rape etc.

Honestly it makes no sense allowing people who killed in the name of extreme religious views, some weird ideology, etc to just "turn new leaf" and "sin no more".....Trust me, u are only making things worse.

https://punchng.com/not-all-surrendered-terrorists-are-criminals-says-zulum/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
airmark:

So who doesn't want a player to improve and play well for his team?

The fact remains that you were one of those that criticised Rudiger and wanted him replaced for playing poorly that time, so keep it shut right now with that your ''I told you so'' move.

this your guilty conscience most be hitting you big time. Though you saw the "game in game out"

Lol, I never did a "told you so", that's for babies that pick sides, hey look at my belotti he scored, or ohhh did you see my Hojberger today ahhh shhh, so childish grin grin lmao

By the way airmark is there a reason that you are only mentioning Rudiger and leaving out Christensen cheesy does it have anything to do with a certain Van dick that's is about to be screwed by Lukaku cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amoto94:

https://punchng.com/not-all-surrendered-terrorists-are-criminals-says-zulum/

Zulum is one of the most useless governors that ever ruled a state in this country.

The governor, however, added those who have surrendered will be trained for reintegration

In case u don't know these so called training will only happen on paper. It is known fact that these guys are stark illetrate most of whom didn't even get educated to primary school level, they learnt no skills and have not really done any other thing than farming before they were recruited into the terrorist organization.

In all honesty in Ur heart of heart do u think the government has the finance, patience and human resources to do the kind of integration these set of people require ? That is if what the government said in that punch report is even true at all.

Now bear in mind how government programs in the past have always failed because some group of people will either embezzle funds in the middle of the programme ( like dem Kingsley kuku did to niger delta amnesty programme ) , what do u think happens when the needs of these “repentant “ terrorists are not met in the future ?

No matter how u look at it , this so called reintegration is just bad business that shouldn’t happen .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Speaking of Ampadu does Tuchel have plans to use him, this one we are bidding both Saul and Kounde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Zulum is one of the most useless governors that ever ruled a state in this country.

In case u don't know these so called training will only happen on paper. It is known fact that these guys are stark illetrate most of whom didn't even get educated to primary school level, they learnt no skills and have not really done any other thing than farming before they were recruited into the terrorist organization.

In all honesty in Ur heart of heart do u think the government has the finance, patience and human resources to do the kind of integration these set of people require ? That is if what the government said in that punch report is even true at all.

Now bear in mind how government programs in the past have always failed because some group of people will either embezzle funds in the middle of the programme ( like dem Kingsley kuku did to niger delta amnesty programme ) , what do u think happens when the needs of these “repentant “ terrorists are not met in the future ?

No matter how u look at it , this so called reintegration is just bad business that shouldn’t happen .
I get where you are driving which is my fears too knowing our history of rehabilitation, reintegration and reconstruction. This is where our scrutiny should lie not whether the initiative is a good one or not, our inability is the only stumbling block I see to us achieving any considerable amount of success.
I pray and hope that the authorities get it right this time around to end the insurgency and other security challenges bedeviling the country

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
this your guilty conscience most be hitting you big time. Though you saw the "game in game out"

Lol, I never did a "told you so", that's for babies that pick sides, hey look at my belotti he scored, or ohhh did you see my Hojberger today ahhh shhh, so childish grin grin lmao

By the way airmark is there a reason that you are only mentioning Rudiger and leaving out Christensen cheesy does it have anything to do with a certain Van dick that's is about to be screwed by Lukaku cheesy

This post doesn't deserve a reply as it reeks of gibberish but i will reply by asking you where the Ampadu you wanted to bench Rudiger and Christensen is, right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zapacosta joins Atalanta in a permanent deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Breaking: Chelsea and England U19 midfielder Tino Anjorin is set to arrive in Moscow on Thursday ahead of signing for Lokomotiv Moscow - not known if permanent.
Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

That Amoto94 guy isn't a sincere person.

It was on this thread he said if any family member leaves Islam, he would cut ties with him/her.

You can only imagine what this kind of person will do to his son or daughter if he/she leaves Islam on reaching adulthood.

He's just a terrosist apologist that doesn't believe in people having religious freedom, as enshrined in the Constitution.

No Boko Haram member can ever be really deradicalized or rehabilitated so long they remain in Islam.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
A001:

That Amoto94 guy isn't a sincere person.

It was on this thread he said if any family member leaves Islam, he would cut ties with him/her.

You can only imagine what this kind of person will do to his son or daughter if he/she leaves Islam on reaching adulthood.

He's just a terrosist apologist that doesn't believe in people having religious freedom, as stipulated in the Constitution.

No Boko Haram member can ever be really deradicalized or rehabilitated so long they remain in Islam.

This Afghanistan case made me believe this too

The US spent money to train Afghan soldiers only for them to leave, and in less than a week, the Afghan soldiers have surrendered completely to the Taliban.

One thing was clear. Top officials in the Afghan army were Taliban sympathisers. They didn't even put up any fight. They just carry gun and weapons hand over to Taliban.

I'll be here to watch how the rehabilitation program would end insurgency. Na here I dey grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Zouma is leaving, Priority Kounde. Midfielder depends on players leaving, Barkley, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Ampadu

Chelsea may also loan Saul instead of buying Tchouameni

Athletico want to include an option to buy on the deal and rumour has it that; it is in the excess of £60m.
How's that Saul Niguez self? He sabi play?
I have not pay much attention to his game until this rumour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Athletico want to include an option to buy on the deal and rumour has it that; it is in the excess of £60m.
The guy was good before but I don’t know about now as I have not being watching him recently. I think he was injured for long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

hmm, what I read is €40m o, don't know where you are getting £60m from

Saul used to be one of the top bosses in ATM midfield especially when Koke started to wane, but he is some like Vidal box to box, hits a good cross, long ball and outside shot, energetic, defensive CM, has decent pass. His passing is okay, well his a major name in ATM team sheet and won 2 la liga and made UCL finals twice.

United have been chasing the dude for years now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
hensben:
The guy was good before but I don’t know about now as I have not being watching him recently. I think he was injured for long.
which injury, Simone pushed him to left wing back and dude wants to leave

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which injury, Simone pushed him to left wing back and dude wants to leave
Simeone sef. Him don kill Felix career with him negative tactics. That one need to run for him life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
To get Saul, Kova needs to move on as they play the same position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
hensben:
Simeone sef. Him don kill Felix career with him negative tactics. That one need to run for him life.
Felix did better this last season than his first season, the kid is barely 20years old

If Lemar could recover from being a flop I doubt simeone is killing Felix career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Felix did better this last season than his first season, the kid is barely 20years old

If Lemar could recover from being a flop I doubt simeone is killing Felix career
Oh okay, if you say so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ibime:
To get Saul, Kova needs to move on as they play the same position
We still need Kovacic bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
hensben:
We still need Kovacic bro.

Unless Saul plays DM, Kova won't get much chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is Chelsea 2021 and you are alive to witness it. Is your God not good cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12307) (12308) (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) ... (19284) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, popizaino(m), AdisaOwala, Jskelly11, lateefGRDT(m), BlueAngel444, WhoDeyHause, ucsquare(m), Kimbeast, Vischy, BlueRayDick, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.