Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,803 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10646775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) (12314) (12315) ... (19299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

We still havent accounted for Chilwell, Azpi, Ziyech and the bonuses for Lukaku

130points sure for Chelsea this season
also count the money spent for laces and new jerseys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2021
cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2021
People are cruel because what is this? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:
the question is can he play defensive midfield

He can. He's not traditionally a DM, but he can indeed function as the screen for the defence. I've seen him play DM a couple of times beforehand, and he did good.

And I've seen enough reports suggesting he can play there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Amoto94:

I get where you are driving which is my fears too knowing our history of rehabilitation, reintegration and reconstruction. This is where our scrutiny should lie not whether the initiative is a good one or not, our inability is the only stumbling block I see to us achieving any considerable amount of success.
I pray and hope that the authorities get it right this time around to end the insurgency and other security challenges bedeviling the country

I will be honest with you here my friend ; this is not the time to "hope and pray", rather it is a time to take actions. This not a time for me and u that have no military training to hope and pray but a time for those who have had both military and political exposure not to make the mistake of doing what they ought not to.

In all honesty Buhari as of today represent incompetence, we've never had it worse under any other president/head of state dead or alive. We have ragtag bandits walking right into a military barrack kidnapping senior military officers happening right before our eyes.....the same military that has defence budget of billions of naira every year to strengthen the security apparatus of the nation. If this is not incompetence on the part of Buhari I wonder what it is considering he's the Grand Commander of our military and he's supposed to be an army general.

The money budgeted for fighting insecurity yearly is enough for us to discard "hope and prayers" at this point and demand for results. This particular bandit attack is even more puzzling considering the afaka barracks is not far from the school these same bandits abducted school kids months ago.

Mehn! I just tire cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2021
A001:

That Amoto94 guy isn't a sincere person.

It was on this thread he said if any family member leaves Islam, he would cut ties with him/her.

You can only imagine what this kind of person will do to his son or daughter if he/she leaves Islam on reaching adulthood.

He's just a terrosist apologist that doesn't believe in people having religious freedom, as enshrined in the Constitution.

No Boko Haram member can ever be really deradicalized or rehabilitated so long they remain in Islam.

Truthfully I don't have an issue with him as far as the bold part of Ur statement is concerned ; if that's his religious believe it's his personal decision which I won't like to make my problem. We already agreed religion is the opium of the people, if that's how his opium works then good for him and those around him/share his sentiments.

As regards Ur statement concerning no Boko Haram sect member can be totally deradicalized, I share the same sentiment as u.

Some of these people Amoto94 referred to as children were actually born into this sect indoctrinated, grow up to love and cherish what the group stands for. For your information, Boko Haram started in 2002 ; that's 19 years ago! shocked. How do u deradicalize a child born into the sect between then and now?

Lemme share a short story about an experience with a Boko Haram survivor between 2014 and early 2015 when I was in the north west.

So as at that time Boko Haram only operated in 3 major states in the north east and Jonathan's Govt arranged for students whose parents had been killed by these terrorists, their houses burnt etc to have them transferred to unity schools.....The Govt was responsible for paying their fees, pocket money and clothing as well ( Jonathan wasn't really a total failure like most people would like to believe)

These students were brought in big luxurious buses and we were briefed to make them not feel different from other students. After they had settled in, one evening like them one of these new arrivals who is a Jss2 student beat up an SS2 student because he just can. If u say the mess he made of the SS2 student's face/chin, u will gasp in horror.

The next assembly day the JSS2 student was called up for punishment by the school authorities but if u see the defiance on his face while the punishment was being administered, u will know this guy's emotion has been taken away long time ago by the war trauma he's experienced in the northeast.

Now that's a boy who is not even a fully indoctrinated member of the sect o, imagine those who were born into the whole thing, haven't gone to school all his life and mostly higj6on drugs. It's really scary.

I just hope there's no sleeper cell in our military already and these "repentant insurgents" are only being given up to activate them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

We still havent accounted for Chilwell, Azpi, Ziyech and the bonuses for Lukaku

130points sure for Chelsea this season
What about grealish..sterling and Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
BlueMann:
People are cruel because what is this? grin grin grin
lol na the jersey dem wan sale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
So Mbappe doesn't want to be the number 3 man. He want to be number 1.

Whatever project PSG are on, it will be a grave mistake to sell Mbappe.

Messi is just a short term fix. Neymar unserious. Mbappe should be the long term face of PSG. But it looks like he wants to leave.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
timbros:
So Mbappe doesn't want to be the number 3 man. He want to be number 1.

Whatever project PSG are on, it will be a grave mistake to sell Mbappe.

Messi is just a shirt term fix. Neymar unserious. Mbappe should be the long term face of PSG. But it looks like he wants to leave.

You can't force an unhappy player to stay now. If Mbappe wants to leave despite the huge salary he gets then they should sell him. There's no sense in forcing him to stay gains his wish.

I don't see it as the team prioritizing an old man Messi ahead of him, rather I see the club making the best of selling an unhappy player. Something barca refused to do with messi last year and landed them in financial mess

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng won league titles, CL titles and world cup trophies

How are you taking it easy when you are spending the budget of the entire African Union
since the last time Chelsea won the league, chelsea spent roughly 500million and we won champion league.

In the same period, Mancity spent close to 1billion and they have 3 EPL

Since 1 UCL is 1000 times greater than EPL, It's safe to say mancity still needs to win 997 EPL to meet up with 1 UCL we won.
So we have better return on our money. We don't need to rush.

Go and pressure Fraudiola to deliver 997 EPL or atleast 1 UCL.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You can't force an unhappy player to stay now. If Mbappe wants to leave despite the huge salary he gets then they should sell him. There's no sense in forcing him to stay gains his wish.

I don't see it as the team prioritizing an old man Messi ahead of him, rather I see the club making the best of selling an unhappy player. Something barca refused to do with messi last year and landed them in financial mess

Mbappe didn't look "unhappy" until Messi happened.

Mbappe and Neymar have been paddy all this while. But we all know that Neymar/Messi paddy is on another level.

I feel its Messi arrival that is pushing Mbappe away. I stand to be corrected though. If true, PSG will be stupid to lose Mbappe because of Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
timbros:

Mbappe and Neymar have been paddy all this while. But we all know that Neymar/Messi paddy is on another level.

I feel its Messi arrival that is pushing Mbappe away. I stand to be corrected though. If true, PSG will be stupid to lose Mbappe because of Messi.

He rejected a contract renewal before Messi happened (I think)

The guy just wants to leave. Maybe he wants to go to a big team, build himself and become a legend there. PSG has enough competition grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2021
izzou:

He rejected a contract renewal before Messi happened (I think)

The guy just wants to leave. Maybe he wants to go to a big team, build himself and become a legend there. PSG has enough competition grin

And Real Madrid is the perfect place for him to do that. Good for him.

I'm just looking at it from PSG pov. They can't dominate Europe by letting one of the hottest players leave. Messi will give them maximum 2 years (seasons).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2021
timbros:

I'm just looking at it from PSG pov. They can't dominate Europe by letting one of the hottest players leave. Messi will give them maximum 2 years (seasons).

Remember that Sheikh money no dey finish grin

If Mbappe leaves, then they would join the race for Haaland.

Raiola like money well well, so the deal would be done in minutes.

They would definitely get a good replacement if he leaves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
izzou:

Remember that Sheikh money no dey finish grin

If Mbappe leaves, then they would join the race for Haaland.

Raiola like money well well, so the deal would be done in minutes.

They would definitely get a good replacement if he leaves

grin

Omoh! You are correct. The combination of Raiola and Shiekh can make anything happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Mbappe wants to play with Benzema this would be good for france national team in the coming world cup. That would increase Mbappe chances of winning FIFA player of the year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
timbros:

Nah, Madrid don dey hungry Mbappe for a while. The handwriting was in the wall that he would leave sooner or later, even before Messi's arrival.

Make dem cash out, their financial books suppose balance small sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
since the last time Chelsea won the league, chelsea spent roughly 500million and we won champion league.

In the same period, Mancity spent close to 1billion and they have 3 EPL

Since 1 UCL is 1000 times greater than EPL, It's safe to say mancity still needs to win 997 EPL to meet up with 1 UCL we won.
So we have better return on our money. We don't need to rush.

Go and pressure Fraudiola to deliver 997 EPL or atleast 1 UCL.
Open a church sir and use my signpost, I go come dedicate the church for you as head Bishop.

These things you wrote here can only be gotten in the holies of the holies!

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Raiola na werey man

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Open a church sir and use my signpost, I go come dedicate the church for you as head Bishop.

These things you wrote here can only be gotten in the holies of the holies!

grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Raiola na werey man
old news, that's what he demanded not what was finally agreed upon

Finally getting Lukaku was significantly cheaper, €115m plus €12 per year

Haaland Dortmund wanted at least €175m then plus €40m for Riaola, then €20m per year that's at at least 100m more

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2021
timbros:

I'm just looking at it from PSG pov. [/b]They can't dominate Europe by letting one of the hottest players leave. Messi will give them maximum 2 years (seasons).[/b]

Might give them more.... Never can tell...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Chelsea hired Lampard.
Arsenal fans: 'Look at what Lampard is doing at Chelsea'
Arsenal hired Arteta.

Chelsea sacked Lampard and hired Tuchel.
Arsenal fans: 'Look at how ruthless Chelsea were and how well Tuchel is doing, sack Arteta'

Always looking at us for inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Dem suppose gather this Riaola for one pub give am better beating

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Kepa aribisala nko?
This man eh
Kepa Aribisala Aribisasi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Top 5 leagues according to UEFA coefficient rankings as of now:

������� Premier League - 87.926
�� La Liga - 80.570
�� Serie A - 63.616
�� Bundesliga - 61.427
�� Primeira Liga - 44.216
_________

�� Ligue 1 - 43.498

Damn....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Jorginho set to win Men's Player of the Year cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Athletico want to include an option to buy on the deal and rumour has it that; it is in the excess of £60m.
How's that Saul Niguez self? He sabi play?
I have not pay much attention to his game until this rumour.
saul is having serious issues with his confidence, he signed a 9 year deal a few years back, that Atletico are considering loaning someone that was once considered a key player for them with more than 5 years left on his deal, should tell you that he is no longer that player that you are thinking that he is, saul is very versatile and isn't particularly good at anything, I hope that united get him, cause it will be a very stupid transfer for any club Involved, that's how Chelsea bought kepa when his flaws were glaring for all to see, premier league clubs are very ignorant about Spanish clubs affairs and consider players that have thrived there as exotic and talented automatically

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) (12314) (12315) ... (19299) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, WhoDeyHause, MrJaay(m), Sportsweb, AirBay, reccy(m), omotola90(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.