Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741731 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12313) (12314) (12315) (12316) (12317) (12318) (12319) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kantebets:
Chelsea for the title
No Kane transfer to city again
City won EPL without a striker and now have £100m Jack Grealish

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Truthfully I don't have an issue with him as far as the bold part of Ur statement is concerned ; if that's his religious believe it's his personal decision which I won't like to make my problem. We already agreed religion is the opium of the people, if that's how his opium works then good for him and those around him/share his sentiments.

As regards Ur statement concerning no Boko Haram sect member can be totally deradicalized, I share the same sentiment as u.

Some of these people Amoto94 referred to as children were actually born into this sect indoctrinated, grow up to love and cherish what the group stands for. For your information, Boko Haram started in 2002 ; that's 19 years ago! shocked. How do u deradicalize a child born into the sect between then and now?

Lemme share a short story about an experience with a Boko Haram survivor between 2014 and early 2015 when I was in the north west.

So as at that time Boko Haram only operated in 3 major states in the north east and Jonathan's Govt arranged for students whose parents had been killed by these terrorists, their houses burnt etc to have them transferred to unity schools.....The Govt was responsible for paying their fees, pocket money and clothing as well ( Jonathan wasn't really a total failure like most people would like to believe)

These students were brought in big luxurious buses and we were briefed to make them not feel different from other students. After they had settled in, one evening like them one of these new arrivals who is a Jss2 student beat up an SS2 student because he just can. If u say the mess he made of the SS2 student's face/chin, u will gasp in horror.

The next assembly day the JSS2 student was called up for punishment by the school authorities but if u see the defiance on his face while the punishment was being administered, u will know this guy's emotion has been taken away long time ago by the war trauma he's experienced in the northeast.

Now that's a boy who is not even a fully indoctrinated member of the sect o, imagine those who were born into the whole thing, haven't gone to school all his life and mostly higj6on drugs. It's really scary.

I just hope there's no sleeper cell in our military already and these "repentant insurgents" are only being given up to activate them
grin grin. You can continue pampering it. Don't worry, na small small. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:
City won EPL without a striker and now have £100m Jack Grealish
Grealish won’t give them 20+ league goals needed to win the league
Lukaku will give u 20+ goals and with Chelsea strong defense that’s a near certainty for the title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chelsea draw Aston Villa for third round Pep cup, hope our UCL is more favorable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kantebets:
Grealish won’t give them 20+ league goals needed to win the league
Lukaku will give u 20+ goals and with Chelsea strong defense that’s a near certainty for the title
let be watching, never say never. Pep don already talk say Grealish fit score plenty goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kantebets:
Chelsea for the title
No Kane transfer to city again
CR7 is going there. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
MorataFC:
CR7 is going there. grin
fingers crossed on that
I pray it doesn’t come through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
donjazet:

Nothing like "half his fans". It is a minority. An inconsequential minority. No player is ever loved 100 percent by the fans. Eg, go to barcas thread last season and see some of them complaining about Messi, saying their football was now entirely about Messi and wishing he left for their tiki taka to continue. Some even hated that the entire club bowed to Messi.
No matter how good or bad a player is, some fans will always fault and hate some of their players.
Havertz has his doubters,rudiger has his doubters,mount has his doubters,likewise kovacic, likewise Silva, Christensen, chillwell, azpi, pulisic etc.
Every single player have a section of fans unsatisfied with aspects of them and keep wishing for ultimate perfection. It is down to the wise ones to acknowledge and celebrate when any of the players have certainly improved tremendously.
You can not rubbish a reputable international award because a player you don't like has won it. You are no better than reputable footballers, journalists and panel of judges that award this.
Celebrate your own.

Jorginho is now loved more and accepted by a vast majority of the club fans who will always celebrate our players successes. Moreso,our vice captain.
For the main time, happily collect the wonderful L jorginho has served you. LLLibime. grin grin

Just lucky to get his arse saved by Kante in UCL and Donnaruma in Euros

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
You know, you all be saying this and that about €90m, but I'm gonna make them an offer they cannot refuse.

Kounde to Chelsea €50m (the same amount United's deal for Varane, 8m more than Upamecano release clause, but with far cheaper salary of €4m per year) cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibime:

Just lucky to get his arse saved by Kante in UCL and Donnaruma in Euros
hojberg will wish he was half of this lucky

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:13am On Aug 26, 2021
One game I will like to see make a come back is the Football All Star Game. Remember when we used to have African All Stars vs European All Stars, World All Stars vs Europe All Stars?

While the above version may be difficult to coordinate, I think an All Star competition between the big 5, EPL/ La Liga/ Bundesliga/ Serie A/ Ligue 1 will be wonderful for TV.

What do you guys think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibime:

When was the last time a player won such award and half his fans want him out at club level

In spite of this.

Say what you will, but his mentality is one of the best and is one of the standout examples when it comes to handling criticisms

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2021
swiz123:

So much hatred for ones own player.... Appalling!!!

Give credit to whom it is due. I don't hate Jog-in-hoe.
Ngolo Kante won 3 man of the man awards in the run in of our triumph. Who else better deserve it , if not him?
How would you feel; as a first class graduate, a potential overall BGS but robbed of that award cos you don't belong to a religious sect or your second runner-up up with 0.02 CGPA lesser than yours was awarded cos she's sleeping with the VC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:
You know, you all be saying this and that about €90m, but I'm gonna make them an offer they cannot refuse.

Kounde to Chelsea €50m (the same amount United's deal for Varane, 8m more than Upamecano release clause, but with far cheaper salary of €4m per year) cool

Banter aside, don't put this lad alongside Raphael Varane in the same sentence . Head edge pass nose.
Raphael is a legend of the game with so many laurels to his name.
Just say we hope to get a good deal & the player turn out to be a decent player for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:31am On Aug 26, 2021
donjazet:

Nothing like "half his fans". It is a minority. An inconsequential minority. No player is ever loved 100 percent by the fans. Eg, go to barcas thread last season and see some of them complaining about Messi, saying their football was now entirely about Messi and wishing he left for their tiki taka to continue. Some even hated that the entire club bowed to Messi.
No matter how good or bad a player is, some fans will always fault and hate some of their players.
Havertz has his doubters,rudiger has his doubters,mount has his doubters,likewise kovacic, likewise Silva, Christensen, chillwell, azpi, pulisic etc.
Every single player have a section of fans unsatisfied with aspects of them and keep wishing for ultimate perfection. It is down to the wise ones to acknowledge and celebrate when any of the players have certainly improved tremendously.
You can not rubbish a reputable international award because a player you don't like has won it. You are no better than reputable footballers, journalists and panel of judges that award this.
Celebrate your own.

Jorginho is now loved more and accepted by a vast majority of the club fans who will always celebrate our players successes. Moreso,our vice captain.
For the main time, happily collect the wonderful L jorginho has served you. LLLibime. grin grin

Well, Platinni & Sepp Blatter led -administrations was riddled with fraud, incompetence & rigging.
You & i know that Luka Modric did nothing outstanding to be named FIFA best player, 2years ago.
Messi winning the FIFA best ahead of fans -favourite Wesley Sneidjer, who won virtually every trophy in 2010's inter treble winning season & a standout performer was daylight robbery.
Why was Lewandowski not awarded the FIFA best last year? Is it not politics? Every other award was held online , while some had few attendees.
Don't come here and tell us ' we don't know better '
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2021
World best player!!!!!!!!!
Kill them will the L..
Come rain come sunshine you are my player and for your effort and massive improvement, I will support you.
WORLD BEST JORGINHO

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Greatihex:
grin grin. You can continue pampering it. Don't worry, na small small. grin grin

Pampering what exactly?

You are Nnamdi Kanu's protege who believes there's nothing wrong in killing security operatives who have families like u do.

You are the one who doesn't see anything wrong in Kanu preaching hate against other tribes like the Yoruba who don't share the same ideology as Kanu's Gestapo style of freedom fighting .

The fact that u are a very religious person who at a time always post links to his pastor's teachings/preaching even makes me confused to know what to make of this Ur post.

I believe I'm the one who should tell u to keep pampering and feeding the baby tiger that might grow and devour u as food.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2021
timbros:

Mbappe didn't look "unhappy" until Messi happened.

Mbappe and Neymar have been paddy all this while. But we all know that Neymar/Messi paddy is on another level.

I feel its Messi arrival that is pushing Mbappe away. I stand to be corrected though. If true, PSG will be stupid to lose Mbappe because of Messi.

Well, this is what Mbappe himself has to say about playing in Ligue 1.

I guess now u agree it's not messi that's pushing him out but rather his own personal ambition / self pride

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Pampering what exactly?

You are Nnamdi Kanu's protege who believes there's nothing wrong in killing security operatives who have families like u do.

You are the one who doesn't see anything wrong in Kanu preaching hate against other tribes like the Yoruba who don't share the same ideology as Kanu's Gestapo style of freedom fighting .

The fact that u are a very religious person who at a time always post links to his pastor's teachings/preaching even makes me confused to know what to make of this Ur post.

I believe I'm the one who should tell u to keep pampering and feeding the baby tiger that might grow and devour u as food.
Leave that one he's a village man who has subjected his judgement to the vitriol of his god NMK who is cashing out steady via donations made by people like him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Ngolo Kante won 3 man of the man awards in the run in of our triumph. Who else better deserve it , if not him?
How would you feel; as a first class graduate, a potential overall BGS but robbed of that award cos you don't belong to a religious sect or your second runner-up up with 0.02 CGPA lesser than yours was awarded cos she's sleeping with the VC?

You pointed out that he doesn't deserve the world, ceasing the opportunity to declare that his direct rival De Bruyne not Kante had a better season.

What else could hatred mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2021
This UEFA seeding and pot system dey amuse me at times.
Lille, inter, Villarreal and Sporting dey pot 1, but PSG, Manyoo, Madrid, Barcelona dey pot 2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You do know that the award takes into cognisance national competition, right? The stars aligned for him and he's played better than the last of the Sarri era. Let's be happy for him. He's our player after all. The last chance we had at this was Hazard, and as my G DumaEmpire said, he preferred pizza and cheeseburger at Madrid grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2021
donjazet:

Celebrate your own.

Donjazet good morning Sir. You're a mad man sir grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2021
raumdeuter:
No way Chelsea wont win the league with 130points
300 goals scored and 0 conceded now
oga 38x3=114,,where will d 16 additional points come from?? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Of Course Man City got Wycombe grin
always getting easy draws
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Banter aside, don't put this lad alongside Raphael Varane in the same sentence . Head edge pass nose.
Raphael is a legend of the game with so many laurels to his name.
Just say we hope to get a good deal & the player turn out to be a decent player for Chelsea.
Varane betrayed Madrid and joined losers, that doesn't mean I was comparing him to the best CB in la liga last season. I still hope he does a pogba flop in united and shines in the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Unlimited22:
Lille, inter, Villarreal and Sporting dey pot 1, but PSG, Manyoo, Madrid, Barcelona dey pot 2?
Lille ..... league winners
Inter..... league winners
Villarreal.....Europa league winners
Sporting...... league winners.

Psg......2nd
Man u.....2nd
Madrid.....2nd etc

League winners and Cup winners are always in Pot1.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swarley75(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Unlimited22:
League Champion of their respective Countries, if you want to be in pot 1 win the league of your country or the champions league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Pls what time is d UEFA award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Amoto94:

Leave that one he's a village man who has subjected his judgement to the vitriol of his god NMK who is cashing out steady via donations made by people like him.
cheesy cheesy wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Na wa o...our own is about to win the UEFA Men's Player of the Season - the first time, too - yet we can't even be supportive. It's his own fans that are nitpicking errors and flaws in his game, not even rival fans again.

It be your own people sometimes.

Well Jorginho will win the award, and it will choke cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
popizaino:

Good to know you are still staying true to your words and not flip-floping like one very good egbon on this thread grin. Well, I am still very indifferent to the bolded, for me the quality has regressed totally. The fact that jorginho is being considered for the Men's player of the year award is a statement to that fact that football quality has drastically reduced. Jorginho's quality would never have gotten him first 100 players in the world eight years ago even if won the UCL and European cup grin.
indifferent? Sitting on the fence are we? You accuse my amiable egbon of flop flopping but look at you being indifferent about a subject you claim to have an opinion on cheesy

Jorginho winning it, doesn't mean that he is the best 6 in the world, a combination of accomplishments and talents is why he deserves it, on talent alone, I wouldn't even look at him twice, you have interpreted that to mean that football has deteriorated since a system player with limited skills like jorginho is winning it

we are Chelsea fans, we should celebrate his victory and the ego boost it will give not only him but other players on our team, besides jorginho flaws are fixable, if he bulks up like gorezka, he will be solid 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (12313) (12314) (12315) (12316) (12317) (12318) (12319) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall, Jodera, onyeomaonyeoma(m), AdisaOwala, BlueAngel444 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.