Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,607 members, 7,861,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734650 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Werner needs to start with Lukaku in some games. In both games he came in it produced results.
On Rudiger, who covers for him if he is injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Unlimited22:
Mateo Kovacic has been one of our best players, and indeed One of the standout players in the EPL so far this season.

All of a sudden, thecassanova has forgotten his Nairaland password.

Let him have one bad game now....

Over 10 mentions on top Kovacic muhala!

I’ve not being watching games of recent, eg when Kovacic had a bad game in the Supercup final did you see me here, talkmore analyzing his blunders?

This is a typical Kovacic performance at the beginning of the season & as season progresses we will see how unreliable he gets. It has played out many times, & why many people here always root we sell Kante when season starts.

Even you once lamented on his instability

Unlimited22:

I wholeheartedly apologize. I hadn't counted on Kovacic being a complete idiot.

Btw, I’d start watching my team play this week &
You can direct mails to me on matchdays.

cc Bluemann

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Jerome Boateng is a better defender than both Thiago Silva and John Terry because
1. He was a regular at Bayern and Germany
2. He won top trophies at both teams
3. He delivered performances in finals

Unlike Thiago that is always found wanting in finals but will be spreading chest vs conference league opponents

See reasons for God sake.

grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
timbros:

He was not fed well thanks to Mount and Havertz

That's the problem. A good coach would easily instruct his players to block all passing lanes to him. I think that was the case in the first half.

Coaches are very tactical now, and it doesn't bode well to be one dimensional

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
timbros:

Using a question to answer a question shows how irrelevant your question is in the first place.

Did TAA not bomb forward in VVD's absence last season or not? His G+A after in VVD's absence was gotten from bombing backwards, yea?

It will be irrelevant because the answer will expose your flawed view.

Number of crosses he made last season and penultimate, confirmed my stand. Rest, just as you did when you goofed on Belotti's 25+ league goals last time. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Thecassanova:

Over 10 mentions on top Kovacic muhala!

I’ve not being watching games of recent, eg when Kovacic had a bad game in the Supercup final did you see me here, talkmore analyzing his blunders?

This is a typical Kovacic performance at the beginning of the season & as season progresses we will see how unreliable he gets. It has played out many times, & why many people here always route we sell Kante when season starts.

Even you once lamented on his instability

Btw, I’d start watching my team play this week &
You can direct mails to me on matchdays.
It is one thing to criticise a player and quite another to write him off no matter how well he plays.

Even as I didn't like Willian despite being an ardent supporter of his until 2016, I still recognised when he had good games, and his flair and pressing abilities.

You on the other hand.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
That Origi that was not good enough to be a starter
There's no problem Chief.
Not only was Mason Mount good enough to start the CL final, he also assisted the winning goal, something KDB has never done in his life despite being at least 5 years older.
And this was after scoring in the semifinal too.

Now, please, tell us, according to your own criteria of winning big trophies and beating finals, is Mount >>>>> KDB?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Both Mount and Havertz stats Dey smell abeg undecided undecided.
Both of them are failed AMF don’t even know what they are now, I wish Pulisic had their fitness level, he’ll put both of em in the mud.

Na only you talk wetin dey my mind egbon. I am not camping with the Mount boys neither am I an avid supporter of Havertz, I am just about the right stats.

Those two boys have divided our fanbase with their stinkers lately. Attacking midfielders are expected to rack up assists and goals on weekly basis, but these two boys keep running behind the ball, turning a blind eye when in possession of the ball, being stupidly profligate in front of goal and starving Lukaku of the perfect deliveries.

Their link up play is just meh, even forgotten men like Kalou and Malouda would do better in Tuchel's setup.

If one scores one goal in four games, their fans no go gree us read better content for here in the next one week. Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhemmyjay(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Arizoner:
where is he from? I've checked wiki. I can't find country of origin. All they said is he's of african descent
Sierra Leone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
pkasso:
grin grin grin
Egbon!!!!!! Long time!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Nawa o Kovacic had a bad game against Villarreal, the same super cup final I watched grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

But why your energy is only focussed on Mount?

Werey dey disguise.
Because you Mount stans will not agree that he's mid.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
thorrvik55:
Antonio Rudiger appreciation post.. Dude has been rock solid since Tuchel's arrival.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the old kpon kpon Rudiger that always had a mistake in him

Best defender in the PL tongue tongue

Better than 100M Aspire to Maguire and 90M Traffic Warden Van Dijk!!

Rudiger is the Greatest defender ever to play the game. Ballon d'or loading. cool cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fundamentalist: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
A001:

Hmmm. You're a fundamentalist/ahlu sunnah. Okay.

And you are what a mushrik ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Exonerate1:
People won't say it but Kepa had a very good game yesterday
Consistency is key.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Fundamentalist:

And you are what a mushrik ?
My signature already answers your question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Unlimited22:

There's no problem Chief.
Not only was Mason Mount good enough to start the CL final, he also assisted the winning goal, something KDB has never done in his life despite being at least 5 years older.
And this was after scoring in the semifinal too.

Now, please, tell us, according to your own criteria of winning big trophies and beating finals, is Mount >>>>> KDB?

Raumdeuter, over to you. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Unlimited22:

Egbon!!!!!! Long time!!!
Doc! I dey o! Wassup nau? I no too dey active like before but i still dey show face every now and then. Most times na to just dey observe. I also haven't seen you around in a while. Hope everything is good.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Jerome Boateng is a better defender than both Thiago Silva and John Terry because

Unlike Thiago that is always found wanting in finals but will be spreading chest vs conference league opponents

Guy old age don dey disturb you. Just go and rest.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Unlimited22:

It is one thing to criticise a player and quite another to write him off no matter how well he plays.

Even as I didn't like Willian despite being an ardent supporter of his until 2016, I still recognised when he had good games, and his flair and pressing abilities.

You on the other hand.....
Well maybe you’re okay with being average, I’m not… also people are different in ways they process their intent on players, doesn’t make yours the legit one. I show it as it is no sugarcoating.

We’re a big team & I classify our players to fit the shoe. It’s no news that Kovacic, a player of 27 hasn’t won a major trophy starting, only from bench or unavailable. No track record, in just concluded Euros he made sure Croatia, a worldcup finalist crashed out at the knockout stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
BikeMan:
That was a masterclass tinkering from Thomas Tuchel. What a manager!

I believe both Havertz and Mount need to sit now, they continue to dip as games come bye. Maybe Mount is tired? (He has played too many games over 2 years).

Rudiger is currently our best defender and I feel so sorry for Chilwell (Alonslow don collect that shirt). Lukaku must be sick now, they just keep starving him. I want to see natural wingers play alongside him or maybe even Werner at this point. Both Havertz and Mount's final decisions are abysmal.

Once again, we know the rightful boss of our midfield. Only injury can make Kante underwhelming, he's the heart of our midfield. Chelsea fans will hail Jorginho for safe passes when we face mid-table teams but choose to be blind to how there are holes in our midfield when we play the big boys.

Why you no talk about Thiago Silva now grin ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

If Origi was good enough they will start him in the biggest game of the season.

Just like Thiago Silva and Terry useless in major final na when dem see conference league team dem dey shine

CL finals Silva was found wanting

Why didn't Lewandowski score in that major final, could it be that he was also found wanting?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2021
CSTRR:
How do we replace Ngolo kante when he retires.?

That question is keeping me up at night.

Don't worry about kante,what should keep you awake all night is what if Thomas Tuchel decide he is moving to Bavaria.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

If he was that important, he would have started the biggest game of the season

He is still better than Thiago silva who is always found wanting in major finals

And Thiago Silva >>>>>>>Jerome Boateng

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
It was Interesting to see how Kanté was deployed as one of the advanced midfielders yesterday like how Sarri used to play him. Allows him to press even further up and negates his lack of ball-playing ability by having Jorginho and Kovačić behind him. It's something we could try more.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Don't worry about kante,what should keep you awake all night is what if Thomas Tuchel decide he is moving to Bavaria.
Why would he move?

Managers don't leave Chelsea, Chelsea leave managers.

There is nothing he needs in Bavaria that Chelsea has not given him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Exonerate1:
Nawa o Kovacic had a bad game against Villarreal, the same super cup final I watched grin
Because you no sabi watch ball

Singapore1:
Kovacic should vacate this match!

Jodera2:

Kovacic worst player for me

NinjaMetahuman:
Time for changes o..

Kovacic needs to come out

User09:
Kovacic has been wack

swiz123:
Kovacic was literally standing still enjoying the view as Moreno slotted home grin grin grin

OJURONGBE1:

What tha heck is Kovacic & Hudson Odoi doing in this match.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Exonerate1:

Not his biggest fan but after that super cup game he deserves more respect

Yeah bought back the fans love with that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

David villa must be greater than lionel messi from this your reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
CSTRR:

Why would he move?

Managers don't leave Chelsea, Chelsea leave managers.

There is nothing he needs in Bavaria that Chelsea has not given him.

You know those idiots always feel entitled to anything good coming from Germany,so at such Chelsea needs to be very careful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2021
pkasso:
Doc! I dey o! Wassup nau? I no too dey active like before but i still dey show face every now and then. Most times na to just dey observe. I also haven't seen you around in a while. Hope everything is good.
I'm fine boss. Been a bit busier than usual lately Shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Yustash001(m), BlueAngel444, Jamiuokolla, dostr4(m), oliverano and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.