Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,516 members, 7,840,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10641597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) ... (19293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Look at you, emotional.

We knew when you came in neutral and criticising both players that you were a stanboy in disguise.

I'll put it you like this:

Mount is Willian inside and outside the box. Very competent outside the box, and incompetent in the box

Havertz is Berbatov in the box and Bakayoko in midfield. Competent in the box and dangerous to his team in midfield.

It's up to you to judge your own risk profile of what you are willing to accommodate.

The only problem you have is we already have a box player in Lukaku so Havertz sloppiness becomes more prominent as he is forced to play outside the box. Also he cost £80m and the other one is free.
How can facts be emotional? Huh? That Havertz already has 1 goal and got us 1 valuable point against Liverpool isn't fact? Or that Mason Mount has zero goals, zero assists this season?

Let's not even forget that Havertz still scores for Germany and still has assists. This is a fact. When was Mason's last goal for club/Country? Is this emotions?

Chelsea winning the champions league/Super league and with Havertz being integral to that win, reduces pressure on his price tag "justification". That said, I reckon that Havertz can be sloppy and even MIA. He can be inconsistent but he sure can turn the switch even in big games...He just needs to dish out that play on a consistent basis.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2021
thorrvik55:

This is what happens when u watch a Football match with different agendas clogging ur eyes.. He was hiding but could have easily had 4 or 5 assists if guys like Mount, Timo and Kovacic were clinical..

He was a good outlet for us and linked up well with his hold up play.
He isn’t the only one that doesn’t like Lukaku here, they’re are like a clique here, they like and detest same players. Harvertz and Jorginho are their favorite players, they hate Mount, lowkey hates Kante, James and Silva. Observe well.

Just hold on, with time, you’ll see them rushing out to troll and attack Lukaku.

For now, Lukaku’s form is shutting them up. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Tuchel make everyone look like Superman

I'm not rating these niggas outside Tuchel.

Of course, you'd rate them with what that collosal failure Lampard made of them..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

How can facts be emotional? Huh? That Havertz already has 1 goal and got us 1 valuable point against Liverpool isn't fact? Or that Mason Mount has zero goals, zero assists this season?

Let's not even forget that Havertz still scores for Germany and still has assists. This is a fact. When was Mason's last goal for club/Country? Is this emotions?

Chelsea winning the champions league/Super league and with Havertz being integral to that win, reduces pressure on his price tag "justification". That said, I reckon that Havertz can be sloppy and even MIA. He can be inconsistent but he sure can turn the switch even in big games...He just needs to dish out that play on a consistent basis.

Are you sure Mount has no assist this season? Check again

Havertz is a striker as far as I am concerned. His sloppiness on the ball is not often seen outside of players who play striker position and can afford to lose the ball numerous times in order that one or two may result in a goal. He brings that sloppiness into midfield play which is an unprofessional characteristic in a midfielder.

You should go and argue with Lukaku. Havertz has no business in midfield. He will be a good sub for Lukaku.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
swiz123:

Of course, you'd rate them with what that collosal failure Lampard made of them..

Rudiger was a failure under Conte and Sarri both.

At 29, he has not had one successful season in a back four

Managers know the difference between a system player and a player able to hold his own on his own merit. That's why nobody was willing to pay even £20m for him last summer and were even pricing to take him on loan and pay only half his wages. Something clubs were willing to do for an out-of-favour Zouma even up to £25m

If Rudiger fails to sign new contract, Tuchel will keep the system going and he won't be missed.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Are you sure Mount has no assist this season? Check again

Havertz is a striker as far as I am concerned. His sloppiness on the ball is not often seen outside of players who play striker position and can afford to lose the ball numerous times in order that one or two may result in a goal. He brings that sloppiness into midfield play which is an unprofessional characteristic in a midfielder.

You should go and argue with Lukaku. Havertz has no business in midfield. He will be a good sub for Lukaku.
When did Havertz become a striker again? I agree that he can be sloppy but he's not a striker but an AM. Mount on the other hand, cannot do shit and sure has no business in midfield especially given his number of starts, with very poor stats in return.

I have to remind you again as you try to pin incompetence on Havertz while turning a blind eye to Mount: When was Mason Mount's last goal for club/country? How many goals has he scored this term for club/country? How many assists has he had this term for club/country?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thecassanova:

Forget all these stats. People that watch the game saw Kovacic ball watching in like 2 of the goals scored by Spain. That’s what stat wouldn’t show you, you of all people should know that by now.

Immediately Kovacic was removed, Croatia rolled back into the game & equalized. It’s not rocket science.

grin grin grin grin

Vlasic was also removed, but it was Kovacic's removal that caused the revival, even when it was Pasalic that replaced Vlasic that equalised. Raumdeuter don put rubbish into some peoples head.

Sensible people who watched that match would not say it was Kovacic that crashed them out.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

He isn’t the only one that doesn’t like Lukaku here, they’re are like a clique here, they like and detest same players. Harvertz and Jorginho are their favorite players, they hate Mount, lowkey hates Kante, James and Silva. Observe well.

Just hold on, with time, you’ll see them rushing out to troll and attack Lukaku.

Any Chelsea fan that hates Thiago Silva really needs to move his/her fandom to Ajax or Munich. Such people do not mean well for us.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Rudiger was a failure under Conte and Sarri both.

At 29, he has not had one successful season in a back four

Managers know the difference between a system player and a player able to hold his own on his own merit. That's why nobody was willing to pay even £20m for him last summer and were even pricing to take him on loan and pay only half his wages. Something clubs were willing to do for an out-of-favour Zouma even up to £25m

If Rudiger fails to sign new contract, Tuchel will keep the system going and he won't be missed.

Conte was playing a back 3 with Rudiger and he didn't do badly. Typical of you to blame your least favorite player for the woes of the entire team.

Continue blaming Rudiger for the coach's ineffectiveness while those with functional eyes can see that of those coaches have been Jobless until recently one of them chose to be under disguised unemployment at Lazio

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Any Chelsea fan that hates Thiago Silva really needs to move his/her fandom to Ajax or Munich. Such people do not mean well for us.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Someone here made a post saying, he’ll prefer Rudiger, Chris, Kounde.

Same person once said Rudiger has been the ONLY effective defender since Tuchel came.

Now go back to my post you quoted to find out his clique with the players I told you they hate and support. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

When did Havertz become a striker again? I agree that he can be sloppy but he's not a striker but an AM. Mount on the other hand, cannot do shit and sure has no business in midfield especially given his number of starts, with very poor stats in return.

I have to remind you again as you try to pin incompetence on Havertz while turning a blind eye to Mount: When was Mason Mount's last goal for club/country? How many goals has he scored this term for club/country? How many assists has he had this term for club/country?

The way you keep harping on about goals and assists, one would think Havertz is dropping Fernandes stats. Havertz stats is similar to Mount.

Those paltry stats Havertz has dropped is not worth carrying such an unprofessional liability that can lose you the game with sloppy play at any moment.

You can never say that about Mount who will keep you competitive in midfield, receive the ball in tight areas without losing it, hustle hard to cover gaps etc. Like I said, Mount is similar to William - a player that won't lose you the game but not necessarily win you the game either.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

They are same bunch of effeminate ninnies. They automatically hate any hardworking player with strength. If it's to hail Havertz, Jorginho, Alonso, you will see them at the forefront. Most of these transsexuals simultaneously support Barca and Man City at the same time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
swiz123:

Conte was playing a back 3 with Rudiger and he didn't do badly. Typical of you to blame your least favorite player for the woes of the entire team.

Continue blaming Rudiger for the coach's ineffectiveness while those with functional eyes can see that of those coaches have been Jobless until recently one of them chose to be under disguised unemployment at Lazio

Rudiger was poor under Conte. Stop talking rubbish. Rudiger has had 6 good months in 4 years at Chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

Same person once said Rudiger has been the ONLY effective defender since Tuchel came.

Now go back to my post you quoted to find out his clique with the players I told you they hate and support. grin grin

Oh Thiago Silva doesn't have Christensen passing range people them abi? grin I know them

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

They are same bunch of effeminate ninnies. They automatically hate any hardworking player with strength. If it's to hail Havertz, Jorginho, Alonso, you will see them at the forefront. Most of these transsexuals simultaneously support Barca and Man City at the same time.
You gerrit...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Oh Thiago Silva doesn't have Christensen passing range people them abi? grin I know them
OG wey sabi! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tuchel done change a lot of people mouth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

You gerrit...

You will even see some of them stating Kante shouldn't be starting anymore, not knowing Kante is the reason most of their ninnies have been getting overrated recently

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

The way you keep harping on about goals and assists, one would think Havertz is dropping Fernandes stats. Havertz stats is similar to Mount.

Those paltry stats Havertz has dropped is not worth carrying such an unprofessional liability that can lose you the game with sloppy play at any moment.

You can never say that about Mount who will keep you competitive in midfield, receive the ball in tight areas without losing it, hustle hard to cover gaos etc. Like I said, Mount is similar to William - a player that won't lose you the game but not necessarily win you the game either.
Oh! What metrics should we then use to guage Mount's performance ? I see you already looking for meaningless metrics of "competitive in midfield, receive the ball in tight areas without losing it, hustle hard to cover gaos" you cunning and crafty Mount stans grin grin grin This is just the perfect description of headless chicken. I mean, how do you measure this?

You've taken it a notch higher to compare Mount with William? When will you lots stop?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

You will even see some of them stating Kante shouldn't be starting anymore, not knowing Kante is the reason most of their ninnies have been getting overrated recently
You should be afraid that your Mason will take the hit now that Kante is fit. Jorgi, Kovacic & Kante (who kicked out your Mason) partnership, has proven to be very effective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Comrade take it easy.... grin

We know them, we all do.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

Do you think Silva will be starting every game for us at 37
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exonerate1:

Do you think Silva will be starting every game for us at 37 yrs ??
No, I don’t think so.

Do you think he has been effective and important for us since TT?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

Oh! What metrics should we then use to guage Mount's performance ? I see you already looking for meaningless metrics of "competitive in midfield, receive the ball in tight areas without losing it, hustle hard to cover gaos" you cunning and crafty Mount stans grin grin grin This is just the perfect description of headless chicken. I mean, how do you measure this?

You've taken it a notch higher to compare Mount with William? When will you lots stop?

All I wanted to do was draw you out as a Havertz stanboy disguising under yarns that both players are poor. That has been achieved. You can now reveal your true self instead of all this disguising werey you've been doing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Simply because you had a rough childhood where every day is a struggle doesn't mean your experience should guide your life's philosophy. I know these ugly beginnings has a way for stirring emotions which sometimes cloud our judgement and impede our ability to access all situations objectively.

Hardwork doesn't really result in success all the time. That a player's style in a way reflects who you are doesn't mean they are performing at an elite level. A more objective way to access a player is by his efficiency and effectiveness which must transcend to success for his club. You can't deceive me with being energetic without showing results.

Whether you are strong or or lightweight, fast or slow, technical or physical it doesn't matter to me. What matters most is how effective you are and which must reflect in the success your team enjoys.

Imagine fanning a player who all the teams he has played for has never made a meaningful progress over a player whose teams are always successful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

All I wanted to do was draw you out as a Havertz stanboy disguising under yarns that both players are poor. That has been achieved. You can now reveal your true self instead of all this disguising werey you've been doing.
Oh yeah! Hol am for blokos, he climb fence. Mount stans, having the effrontery fo talk about Havertz. He's been hanging on straws as there really is no posit (stats, data) that can be advanced for Mount, to rate him ahead of Havertz he is now claiming draw out and achievement....Lmao!!

Yeye and Hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Why you no talk about Thiago Silva now grin ?
Mhen. That man has not aged one bit. At 37 he’s playing much better than hundreds of PL defenders. Soft signing for us, we got a good defender and a leader.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Usual shalaye with little sprinkle of hypocrisy and hatred for committed and hardworking players. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:
Usual shalaye with little sprinkle of hypocrisy and hatred for committed and hardworking players. cheesy
Lmao! The new metrics that should be added on Sofascore, so as to cater for the headless chicken...Only Mount stans can invent one grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

No, I don’t think so.

Do you think he has been effective and important for us since TT?

He has obviously. Wanting that back 3 doesn't mean you don't rate Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! The new metrics that should be added on Sofascore, so as to cater for the headless chicken...Only Mount stans can invent one grin grin grin grin grin
No Mount fan will call him KDB or Bruno in box18, but believe it when we tell you he’s not useless as a player. Even when he’s not creating world class chances, he won’t still be useless to his team and coach, that’s why TT, Lampard and SGate kept playing him even without good assist and goal stats.

It’s only laughable when we see people criticize Mount and hype Harvertz, that’s when some of us start defending him. You are only allowed to criticize Mount and hype players like KDB, Bruno, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar, not Harvertz. grin

You can’t hype Harvertz and criticize Mount, it’s not done.

One is totally useless when he’s not scoring and creative, while one is not useless when he’s not scoring and creating.

If you argue this, you can argue anything. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) ... (19293) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TLona1, YoungB1a(m), andrewbaba44, VillageBus(m), Oasis007(m), DeadPresidents, Ballzproblem2, Santos07, Ibunkun1(m), omotola90(m), Joezinho, TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.