Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10632538 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) (12478) ... (19282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thecassanova:

Over 10 mentions on top Kovacic muhala!

I’ve not being watching games of recent, eg when Kovacic had a bad game in the Supercup final did you see me here, talkmore analyzing his blunders?

This is a typical Kovacic performance at the beginning of the season & as season progresses we will see how unreliable he gets. It has played out many times, & why many people here always root we sell Kante when season starts.

Even you once lamented on his instability

Btw, I’d start watching my team play this week &
You can direct mails to me on matchdays.

cc Bluemann

No wahala chief. I just say make I hala you that day cheesy

[img]https:///media/9-22-2021/g3mVzC.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exonerate1:

He has obviously. Wanting that back 3 doesn't mean you don't rate Silva
It means you don’t rate him.

Especially if it comes from someone who doesn’t acknowledge his impact to the team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

No Mount fan will call him KDB or Bruno in box18, but believe it when we tell you he’s not useless as a player. Even when he’s not creating world class chances, he won’t still be useless to his team and coach, that’s why TT, Lampard and SGate kept playing him even without good assist and goal stats.

It’s only laughable when we see people criticize Mount and hype Harvertz, that’s when some of us start defending him. You are only allowed to criticize Mount and hype players like KDB, Bruno, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar, not Harvertz. grin

You can’t hype Harvertz and criticize Mount, it’s not done.

One is totally useless when he’s not scoring and creative, while one is not useless when he’s not scoring and creating.

If you argue this, you can argue anything. smiley
When he's not scoring or creative (which he should be), what is he then effective in doing? How do we measure that "not useless"? Is that why he was hauled off yesterday and the game opened up tilting to our favor? Is that why he was shit against Zenith? Huh?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

Oh yeah! Hol am for blokos, he climb fence. Mount stans, having the effrontery fo talk about Havertz. He's been hanging on straws as there really is no posit (stats, data) that can be advanced for Mount, to rate him ahead of Havertz he is now claiming draw out and achievement....Lmao!!

Yeye and Hypocrisy

Remind me Havertz goals and assists record for Chelsea again, let me see if his poverty stats is worth sacrificing basic professional competence for.

I take Wijnaldum, Milner, Mount, even Park Ji Sung competency over those poverty stats mixed with Professional incompetence anyday and anytime. Dial me back when Havertz start dropping 25 GA seasons.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Remind me Havertz goals and assists record for Chelsea again, let me see if his poverty stats is worth sacrificing basic professional competence for
I thought you've achieved? Yeye

What is this professional competence you talk about? Is that some new metric? Is it patented for Mount?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

When he's not scoring or creative (which he should be), what is he then effective in doing? How do we measure that "not useless"? Is that why he was hauled off yesterday and the game opened up tilting to our favor? Is that why he was shit against Zenith? Huh?
Tuchel, Lampard and SouthGate might be in position to answer this.

Or just maybe, let’s say Chelsea made a mistake giving him the best player last season.

Or should we just say you know football more than Chelsea, Lampard, Tuchel and SouthGate?

grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
donstan18:

Tuchel, Lampard and SouthGate might be in position to answer this.

Or just maybe, let’s say Chelsea made a mistake giving him the best player last season.

Or should we just say you know football more than Chelsea, Lampard, Tuchel and SouthGate?

grin grin cheesy
Lmao!

Great! So

Is that why he was hauled off yesterday and the game opened up tilting to our favor? Is that why he was shit against Zenith? Huh? Is that why he's been shit this season?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Vlasic was also removed, but it was Kovacic's removal that caused the revival, even when it was Pasalic that replaced Vlasic that equalised. Raumdeuter don put rubbish into some peoples head.

Sensible people who watched that match would not say it was Kovacic that crashed them out.

Sensible people who watched the game saw Kovacic ball watching leading to Spain first goal.

Ibime:
Thecassanova coming soon with analysis of why Kovacic was so far outside the box when ball was bouncing around the box, to the point he was way behind Sarabia when Sarabia took the shot cheesy

Thecassanova:

[img]https:///media/6-28-2021/wgxXFg.gif[/img]

Real Madrid without Kovacic, 3 UCL trophies
Chelsea without Kovacic, 1 UCL trophy
Croatia without kovacic, World Cup final

Sensible people knows who the problem was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

Very good question to both Mount and Kai smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
timbros:
Nihilistjnr won't remember timbros moniker with all the performances of Rudiger since TT arrival. But let Lukaku score a goal now, my mention will not rest because of Lukaku vs Morata debate that happened decades ago.

Nihilist how far with Rudiger?

Oga boss relax. This was me only last week

nihilistjnr:
Tuchels biggest achievement was replacing that corporate shoe with proper boots mehn

nihilistjnr:
Raumdeuter see how Rudiger dealt with Azmoun there?

If na Boateng now, na so so story we go dey hear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
hensben:
Maxi ichie rest.

Whats the meaning of this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
airmark:

See reasons for God sake.

grin grin grin grin grin

There are many things you dont and wont understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fundamentalist:

And you are what a mushrik ?
Just copy and paste your question on Google.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Again, we cannot continue to waste time debating havertz vs mount when both of them are just plain shite.
Secondly, We don't need our wing-forward to be known for "hardwork". That's the primary job of the midfielders. How have we not learnt from the willian experience. A winger for a top club who spent more than 7 years with them averaging 8 goals a season and deceiving us with "hardwork".
Hazard was sometimes a "lazy" player but he kept delivering the goods via key chance creations, assisting and scoring.

The primary functions of a wing-forward is to score and assist. Both these players are currently useless and inconsistent in doing that.
None is better than the other. They are both competing between themselves for who is more useless. We should bash two of them EQUALLY. Not one over the other when they're both poor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
swiz123:

Continue blaming Rudiger for the coach's ineffectiveness while those with functional eyes can see that of those coaches have been Jobless until recently one of them chose to be under disguised unemployment at Lazio

3 coaches are the reason Rudiger was useless till the age of 29?

Maybe instead you should brand Tuchel a wizard for turning water to wine. In the same vein, Tuchel can take any nobody and make them function within the system.

Great defenders like Bonucci and Chiellini made their name under Conte. He even turned a Bundesliga flop Barzagli into something reasonable, and even made David Luiz look like a defender. . . but not kpon kpon shoe.

Sarri nurtured Koulibaly to one of the world's best but not corporate shoe.

Engage your brain. If all managers are to blame, then the player himself is wack. E no get how 3 managers in a row will make a good defender wack unless the defender is actually wack. Tuchel is a genius and you are giving players credit for his work. If Rudiger fail to sign new contract, he will not be missed. Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remain.

The only player Tuchel can miss is Kante.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Remind me Havertz goals and assists record for Chelsea again, let me see if his poverty stats is worth sacrificing basic professional competence for.

I take Wijnaldum, Milner, Mount, even Park Ji Sung competency over those poverty stats mixed with Professional incompetence anyday and anytime. Dial me back when Havertz start dropping 25 GA seasons.
saved lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

3 coaches are the reason Rudiger was useless till the age of 29?

Maybe instead you should brand Tuchel a wizard for turning water to wine. In the same vein, Tuchel can take any nobody and make them function within the system.

Great defenders like Bonucci and Chiellini made their name under Conte. He even turned a Bundesliga flop Barzagli into something reasonable, and even made David Luiz look like a defender. . . but not kpon kpon shoe.

Under community defending. Milan got fooled signed him handed him the captain armband and found out that community defending can only help so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Griffon:

Guy old age don dey disturb you. Just go and rest.

Do you realize you are getting old too In case no one don tell you yet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Under community defending. Milan got fooled signed him handed him the captain armband and found out that community defending can only help so far

Same energy for Rudiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

And Thiago Silva >>>>>>>Jerome Boateng

Silva wishes

The Silva that was behind the greatest embarrassment in CL history when PSG cannot defend a 4 goal lead
Thank God for community defending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Same energy for Rudiger

The notion that Rudiger is completely useless has been debunked as he has been one of Chelseas most consistent performers
No one is trying to sell Rudiger as the return of Maldini like you and others have been trying to for Bonnuci and Silva

Rudiger is a serviceable defender under the right environment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

Show me the major final Lewandowski scored in first

Lets compare a player from Poland with a player from Brazil or a player who played for Dortmund and Bayern to a player from Milan PSG and Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oga boss relax. This was me only last week

Did you see this post before mentioning me for every goal Lukaku scored for us?

timbros:
My criticism of Lukaku pre Man United is well documented on this thread.

However, watching his development over the years, especially in Inter Milan, and his performance in Euros, coupled with the fact that I am a core Blue supporter who supports everything Chelsea, I wholeheartedly welcome Lukaku to this great football club.

Welcome home Big Rom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
airmark:

It will be irrelevant because the answer will expose your flawed view.

Number of crosses he made last season and penultimate, confirmed my stand. Rest, just as you did when you goofed on Belotti's 25+ league goals last time. grin

I am not comparing TAA's last two seasons. You are the one making those comparisons.

You said TAA do not attack in the absence of VVD. How did he post those g+a in the absence of VVD if he didn't attack?

Is it a crime for Bellotti to post another 25+ goals in his career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
timbros:

Did you see this post before mentioning me for every goal Lukaku scored for us?

My friend stop that!

You were trying to disguise, arguing all sorts of nonsense for the next 48 hours after your 'welcome' post. That's why I will continue to call your name.

timbros:

Make no mistake. Morata >> Lukaku as at when the comparisons was on going.

For me, Tuchel takes the credit for kponkpon's improvement. Even Kepa looks competent under Tuchel, so please young man, rest!

And may Ukaku continue to blow, cos Timbros took the modafocking L!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

The notion that Rudiger is completely useless has been debunked as he has been one of Chelseas most consistent performers
No one is trying to sell Rudiger as the return of Maldini like you and others have been trying to for Bonnuci and Silva

Rudiger is a serviceable defender under the right environment

Yes they are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Lmao! You want Havertz to drop 25 GA but his fellow AM, Mount you'll only rate him with professional competence (whatever that means). grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! You want Havertz to drop 25 GA but his fellow AM, Mount you'll only rate him with professional competence (whatever that means). grin grin grin grin

No Manure fan will not want a Park Ji Sung in their squad for what he brings in difficult games.

But they will chase away an Alexis Sanchez who advertised high number of goals and assists only to return paltry figures. Couple that with when that Alexis Sanchez is playing like a semi-professional, losing the ball upandan.

When you start to think like a manager and not a fan, you will know the specific uses of each player.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

No Manure fan will not want a Park Ji Sung in their squad for what he brings in difficult games.

But they will chase away an Alexis Sanchez who advertised high number of goals and assists only to return paltry figures. Couple that with when that Alexis Sanchez is playing like a semi-professional, losing the ball upandan.
That is not the point my guy. Leave Manure and Park, why would you want to rate Havertz with something tangible, measurable and quantifiable (25 GA per season), while you rate Mount with intangible, immeasurable and unquantifiable (professional competence grin grin) stats?

Isn't that a premise for your obvious bias?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
philip0906:

That is not the point my guy. Leave Manure and Park, why would you want to rate Havertz with something tangible, measurable and quantifiable (25 GA per season), while you rate Mount with intangible, immeasurable and unquantifiable (professional competence grin grin) stats?

Isn't that a premise for your obvious bias?

Just like you rate a woman that can't cook for her bedroom skills cheesy

Havertz has nothing to offer but goals and assist. His play outside of that is dangerous to the team. Mount can cook, let Havertz show his worth in za oza room.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Just like you rate a woman that can't cook for her bedroom skills cheesy

Havertz has nothing to offer but goals and assist. His play outside of that is dangerous to the team. Mount can cook, let Havertz show his worth in za oza room.

You no well grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) (12478) ... (19282) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Scharck(m), bolu96(m), Ibime(m), WhoDeyHause, AdisaOwala, BlueRayDick, Vischy, nihilistjnr, amodu(m), Astrid4(m), Griffon(m), BlueAngel444 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.