Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10566926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) (12478) (12479) (12480) ... (19207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Salarys:
I don't comment on here much but Raumdeuter, I've been searching for your reply on the kdb Vs mount discourse based on your invented metrics, without any success . sad

I just want to remind you perhaps you forgot to reply.
Wahala no dey ever finish

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Havertz10:

Idiot ruined timo's form, one of these days I will take my time and dig into that subject

Stop taking your time prof, and start digging into that subject already.

We will all be in class for that lecture...I'll be sure to note key points.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is Mount greater than Kdb?

Followed 6pages to see ghosting on that question.

Cc: Raumdeuter

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Havertz10:
the only thing mount has over havertz in my opinion is ginger, if it's work rate forget, havertz isn't a lazy player, he just very calm with his actions, it's what makes him special and he just needs to adapt well and tuchel doesn't help matters playing him on the left, he won his duels on the right and had better ball retention there

Why does lukaku like hugging that inside right position, it's really sad that we bought a problem to cause another problem

So now Lukaku is a problem? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
airmark:

Did anyone say it was Kovacic that made Croatia to crash out? Show me that idiot. grin

Are you a kid that needs a suitsayer to put it to you ?

Person ballwatching skill made them concede 2 goals you still dey talk who made them crash out.

You want me to spell it for you like abc ba. I no get time for your Amalometrics today cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Havertz10:
Lampard admitted preference towards mount, his assistant has been on Twitter encouraging agendas against anybody that doesn't like mount

Mount was called average by all in his first season, i liked him then self but I watched our games and saw it, when too many people criticize someone, it's not always necessarily hate especially if they are people that are supposed to love the person like Chelsea fans

He has always used intangible things to keep Chelsea fans that aren't tactically aware on his side, unaware of his flaws, those people protected him criticism

His 2nd season was the same, he lacks so many basics things that he should have naturally, that should annoy anybody that looks at him properly or understands how his presence inversely affects the teams generally

Tuchel came and people expected him to be dropped because while Lampard insisted on playing him, the general consensus was that he was average

Tuchel focused on the defense then and left the attack to handle itself, mount sneaked in a few goals, no performance was influential but because tuchel was fixated on arranging the back, he left the attack be, same thing he did at psg, he kept changing the attackers, leaving mount because of british press and because mount was showing effort

Mount started getting recognition when tuchel stuck with him that's why people always call back to tuchel's name when they are defending mount like you are doing now

The fact here is that mount is not good enough, i don't hate him but he is not good enough to play especially as an attacker, maybe as RWB, since his only discernable talents are crossing and tackling, who knows

Southgate is a daft british weasel, you can't use his actions with mount as justification

I remember when you people kept blaming timo for mount's poor assist numbers, he has lukaku now, what's happening? Does he need a specific attacker cheesy

Idiot ruined timo's form, one of these days I will take my time and dig into that subject
If you care about Chelsea this much, you won’t be hyping Harvertz.

Rest with your hypocritical views on Mount.

Nobody takes you serious anymore, you don’t expect people to take you serious on Mount’s case when you once preferred ManCity to win UCl because of your hatred for Mount.

Even if Mount scores 20 own goals in a match, you criticizing him won’t be taken serious by any reasonable person here because you HATE him. Stop masking your hate with fake love for Chelsea. You don’t like Chelsea, you prefer Mount’s downfall than Chelsea’s progress.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
BlueMann:

So now Lukaku is a problem? cheesy

He never liked Lukaku, not just him.

With time, y’all with agree with what I earlier posted today on how these set of flies hates Lukaku, Kante, Mount, James and Thiago, but loves and hypes eediotic liabilities like Fraudvertz and Jorginho.

Just chill, with time, they’ll start rolling out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
The person that brought that angle of Mount >>>>KDB should be allowed to marry 5 wives abeg.

egbon Dayo has for like the first time avoided a gist.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skimpledawg:
The person that brought that angle of Mount >>>>KDB should be allowed to marry 5 wives abeg.

Na me o

Mikel vs ballack

Mount vs KDB.

Raumdeuter had been mute on that comparison....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
nihilistjnr:

My friend stop that!

You were trying to disguise, arguing all sorts of nonsense for the next 48 hours after your 'welcome' post. That's why I will continue to call your name.

For me, Tuchel takes the credit for kponkpon's improvement. Even Kepa looks competent under Tuchel, so please young man, rest!

And may Ukaku continue to blow, cos Timbros took the modafocking L!

I will continue to tell you that Morata >>>Lukaku as at the time the comparison is on.

So you were the one not trying to disguise on your recent Rudiger's comments? grin hypocrisy.

For me, time takes the credit for Lukaku's improvement. So please young boy, rest!

And may Rudiger continue to blow, cuz Nihilist gets stuffed with uncountable Ls!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Segedinho:

Na me o

Mikel vs ballack

Mount vs KDB.

It was unlimited22. Here

Unlimited22:
Mount - 1 UCL (including the assist for the winner and the clincher in the semi)

KDB - 0 UCL or Euro or World cup

Mount beasted the UCL semi and final.

Therefore, Mount >>>>>> KDB.

Raumdeuter, remember I don't make the rules. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skimpledawg:

He actually replied eventually. That we have to wait till the end of their careers to know who is better grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

How do you explain the Captain of PSG sleeping while Lukaku and Man Utd youths sodomized his team

How did Lukaku beat Silva to this ball?

You should be ashamed to bring this up for conversation.......was his teammates suppose to pass there ?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:
Is his teammate supposed to pass that kain ball across his box?

popizaino:

You should be ashamed to bring this up for conversation.......was his teammates suppose to pass there ?
His teammate passed the ball to Slva outside the box but Silva was sleeping and Lukaku who was 5 steps behind him caught and overtook the sloth

That is one of the reasons why he was always found wanting in major final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Salarys:
I don't comment on here much but Ramdeuter, I've been searching for your reply on the kdb Vs mount discourse based on your invented metrics, without any success . sad

I just want to remind you perhaps you forgot to reply.

When you look at both of them with your own metric which one is better? Why not wait till the end of their careers or when they are both at similar phases in their career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

When you look at both of them with your own metric which one is better? Why not wait till the end of their careers or when they are both at similar phases in their career
grin he found a loophole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

His teammate passed the ball to Slva outside the box but Silva was sleeping and Lukaku who was 5 steps behind him caught and overtook the sloth

That pass is neither to Silva neither is it to the keeper but since you think it for Silva why was the pass placed to his back rather than his front ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Itsrm:

He actually replied eventually. That we have to wait till the end of their careers to know who is better grin
Abeg, quote am or screen shot am I wan see am myself

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Itsrm post=106009905]

It was unlimited22. Here

Just saw it now..

So oga raumdeuter has been running away since May 30th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hahahahaha cheesy

Chimo o grin grin grin

I'm too tired to even reply to this sef egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
popizaino:

That pass is neither to Silva neither is it to the keeper but since you think it for Silva why was the pass placed to his back rather than his front ?

That is an example of a player who runs from responsibility. How can you watch that pass and say it wasnt to Silva? It was so terrible that someone behind him overtook him for the ball

If the ball wasnt to Silva then was it to Lukaku? How come Lukaku reacted faster and got to the ball before the man found wanting again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
But, but I thought we were using Raumdeuter's metric na?

The one whose toe nail has more knowledge of football than an average man

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Havertz10:
grin he found a loophole

Skimpledawg:

Hahahahaha cheesy

Chimo o grin grin grin

I'm too tired to even reply to this sef egbon

Its similar to asking that between Between Haaland and Kane who is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Skimpledawg:
But, but I thought we were using Ramdeuter's metric na?
The one whose toe nail has more knowledge of football than an average man
grin grin grin

You can only use what you understand, What is the sense in comparing someone who just started his career to someone mid career?

Like asking Haaland vs Kane or Foden vs Mane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Segedinho:

Na me o

Mikel vs ballack

Mount vs KDB.

Brother me, bring another babe come house, wifey go understand.

Unlimited22, focus on education for now, when it's time to settle down, we go crowdfund for you to marry 2 wives grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na wah oh. You should audition for the next season of Shameless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

Did SIlva win last season of Shameless?

How did Lukaku that was 5meters behind Silva suddenly got in front to score while our man was caught sleeping as usual

This video was how Silva let down PSG for the umpteenth time in crucial games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
How do you explain that Lukaku got to the ball before Silva

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibime:

shameless has ended cry that was it's last season, you just caused me pain remembering that show

Frank Gallagher forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wY7A6txacg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

You can only use what you understand, What is the sense in comparing someone who just started his career to someone mid career?

Like asking Haaland vs Kane or Foden vs Mane
Have you updated the metric table? If you have, you should have notified us sir.

So, is age now part of the metric to know those who beasted Semis and finals of Euros, UCL and World Cup?

I'm really not interested in those names you mentioned if they did not beast the finals of enroute winning the UCL, world cup and Euros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Fixtures looking good from here after the city game.

Most of the matches from beginning of the season were tough, I'm glad we didn't drop points ..

Now it's time to eat good wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thecassanova:

Are you a kid that needs a suitsayer to put it to you ?

Person ballwatching skill made them concede 2 goals you still dey talk who made them crash out.

You want me to spell it for you like abc ba. I no get time for your Amalometrics today cheesy

grin grin grin

Ball watching ko, testicle watching ni.

This is how you will be telling lies up and down about the player. So it was Kovacic that should have stopped Azpi from heading home the 2nd when a defender was already with him. Stop the weeed so next time you can see and analyse clearly. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12474) (12475) (12476) (12477) (12478) (12479) (12480) ... (19207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.