Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10504940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12489) (12490) (12491) (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Scam scam scam.......

Anything else from the desk of the notorious NL beggar? which way na?

Johnpaul Alagwu, scammer + troll. Nice combo. I'm a begger. Thank you. At least, it's not a crime to beg. Someday, you'll be arrested and prosecuted for defrauding esteemed members of this platform.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please the mod in charge should protect this thread from hijackers such as the XX moniker and his accomplice. Because their aim is to destroy this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Airmark comman ban these mofos abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na the new wrestling venue be this grin
Olosho thread no sweet again to battle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Disturb:

no mind the mumu guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YouAreUseless: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Disturb:

From Business thread to Crime thread to Romance thread, finally in Sports thread...all in a day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
An attacking midfielder has so far played 20 games for club and country without scoring once cheesy

20 games

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YouAreUseless: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:
An attacking midfielder has so far played 20 games for club and country without scoring once cheesy

20 games
Zukwani ike cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:

20 games
You beat me to it. Saw the post in one of the social media groups.

20 games 0 goals and just 3 assists. For an attacker that's just terrible.
And then a huge banner is designed for a guy that does little or nothing just because he was the chosen one.
Its just a matter of time before breeze go blow and fowl yansh go open.

Pure definition of Mediocrity. I still wonder how some Chelsea fans even compare the dude to players like Greenwood who are far more talented.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:

20 games

When I saw the tweet, na u just come my mind and I wasn't disappointed when I got here grin

Truly poor numbers though. Quite poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:

20 games
If he scores 20 in 20 games for England, will it add a point to Chelsea's point total?

This club and country combination is only because you guys want to mask the underperformance of Kai and loud that of Mount...I am pretty certain that if Mount had a stellar Euros, you lots would have restricted the argument to club football...

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ibime:

The hand is growing whitlow, add Capaldi
I don leave this place for una Sha,make I come dey insult people online because of football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Manchester United's Pre-Season friendlies will come to an end as they face Aston Villa this weekend
After that, they face:
- Villarreal
- Everton
- Leicester City
- Atalanta
- Liverpool
- Tottenham
- Atalanta
- Manchester City
- Watford
- Villarreal
- Chelsea
- Arsenal
Whoever fixed these Games needs to be jailed grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
If he scores 20 in 20 games for England, will it add a point to Chelsea's point total?

This club and country combination is only because you guys want to mask the underperformance of Kai and loud that of Mount...I am pretty certain that if Mount had a stellar Euros, you lots would have restricted the argument to club football...

While I understand that Havertz10 may be up to some mischief, that stats is very poor for an attacking midfielder.

Very very poor.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

This club and country combination is only because you guys want to mask the underperformance of Kai and loud that of Mount...I am pretty certain that if Mount had a stellar Euros, you lots would have restricted they wil argument to club football...
alot of people in this bullshit thread also want to mask the underperformance of mount(who plays virtually every game)and loud havertz so it goes the other way too,I even proposed setting goal and assist Target for both mount and havertz at least 15 goals/assist in all competitions so we can judge them come season end ,but these clowns want to set that bar for havertz ,but mount can continue playing every game on vibes without endproduct.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
izzou:

While I understand that Havertz10 may be up to some mischief, that stats is very poor for an attacking midfielder.

Very very poor.
Both Mount and Havertz have been very poor for Chelsea for quite sometime...Not only them, Ziyech too has been poor and Pulisic is injury prone...Those 2 spots are up for grabs behind Lukaku...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
erusen:
alot of people in this bullshit thread also want to mask the underperformance of mount(who plays virtually every game)and loud havertz so it goes the other way too,I even proposed setting goal and assist Target for both mount and havertz at least 15 goals/assist in all competitions so we can judge them come season end ,but these clowns want to set that bar for havertz ,but mount can continue playing every game on vibes without endproduct.
It's so for both camps...Both have been poor tbh...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's so for both camps...Both have been poor tbh...
yes they have,I just wish pulisic wasn't injuring prone,so they can spend time on the bench,that will lit up their asses,I just want what is best for Chelsea ,which is attackers having end products,not judging players differently because I have an agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
DumaEmpire:

And then a huge banner is designed for a guy that does little or nothing just because he was the chosen one.

Pure definition of Mediocrity. I still wonder how some Chelsea fans even compare the dude to players like Greenwood who are far more talented.
agendocrity cheesy

Like I have stated many times, i hate inefficiencies and mount's placement in that team is too impactful for a mediocre, generically average player to hold, if he was a defender, I would look away while the agenda plays, I understand the plight of our fans, seeing united, liverpool and co bring youths and they become top players but mount isn't the one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

ákukọ́ Mike Ejeagha! Mount is shit, bottomline.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kepa Arrizabalaga under Thomas Tuchel -

10 games
6 clean sheets
2 penalty shootout wins
0 errors leading to goals

Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Seriously? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amoto94:
Kepa Arrizabalaga under Thomas Tuchel -

10 games
6 clean sheets
2 penalty shootout wins
0 errors leading to goals

Copied
So?
grin
I know you dhey go somewhere
But
... e no go work

(1) (2) (3) ... (12489) (12490) (12491) (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, CallTheCops(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.