Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526984 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12491) (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) (12496) (12497) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
“I decided to leave Chelsea as I had no space.

“Roberto Mancini told me: you need to play, you’ve to be a starter. OL proposed an interesting project and I accepted in two or three days. I’m really happy with my choice.”

- Emerson Palmieri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Not the Ruiz 2 type of performance....The Pulev type of performance...A.j has evolved...

Usyk is not the type AJ will like to fight on the inside. E sure me die say he will want to keep it at range and rely on the jab.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Na who give Kante this jacket naw cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2021
"With Kepa, he shows the right mentality. Every day he comes into training with a smile on his face, he’s always helping the boys by putting everything into training and even on the bench he’s screaming encouragement to the pitch and supporting us all."

- Trevoh Chalobah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Thecassanova:

I hear say na Lukaku own

See as e touche...drip Lord cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Amoto94:

Popi should go and sin no more he's seen the light.

He he

Na so many of us go continue to see the light on different issues as time goes on...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Thecassanova:
He just pick am for bench to cover cold , it's not his . grin cheesy
Kante no dey think of fashion but doing the right thing grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Tapsoba of Bayernliga to replace Rudiger? That name doesn't ring a bell, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can u give your Bentley car to unproven driver? grin

Where was Mendy proven before winning the UCL in his first season with us, benching expensive Kepa? grin

Tapsoba was reportedly chased by Chelsea in June and with Silva as leader, he can replace Rudiger at Lcb easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Thecassanova:
This one no be jacket na overall grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mendy to start tomorrow, MM unavailable.

~ Tuchel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
HewlettPackard:

~ Tuchel
Goodnews
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
HewlettPackard:

~ Tuchel

Pulisic and Mount out for tomorrow's game. Pulisic still out with an ankle injury.

On Mount, TT says he was confident enough to take his penalty against Villa despite the injury. Says he potentially would've been available if the game were to be played on Sunday.

He will most certainly be back in time to face Juventus.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Goodnews
which is? or is it both?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
BlueMann:

Pulisic and Mount out for tomorrow's game. Pulisic still out with an ankle injury.

On Mount, TT says he was confident enough to take his penalty against Villa despite the injury. Says he potentially would've been available if the game were to be played on Sunday.

He will most certainly be back in time to face Juventus.

I like the way he answer questions, doesn't overplay or downplay it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
HewlettPackard:

I like the way he answer questions, doesn't overplay or downplay it.

Me too.

Meanwhile I guess we can expect Kai/Big Rom/Timo tomorrow. Or perhaps Big Rom and either Kai or Timo, with Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic behind them like in the second half of the Spurs game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mount ruled out of city’s game due to a knock against city, Mendy back in goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
"It was a difficult story in the end because we had too many centre-halves and I really wanted to help him but I’m not sure he really understood that.

"It is hard when you are at the top level because it is so cut throat."

- Frank Lampard on Fikayo Tomori
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Can rlc get more game time with the congested fixtures ,while mount is injured..hope he is given some days rest , he has been showing signs of burnout lately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
some are saying dat EPL should cancel d game with city if Tuchel starts d game with D's lineup
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its broad daylight assassination cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
macjireh:
some are saying dat EPL should cancel d game with city if Tuchel starts d game with D's lineup
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its broad daylight assassination cool cool
too much noise for this lineup, I pray the results will not become what we don't bargain for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
HewlettPackard:

which is? or is it both?
All grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
too much noise for this lineup, I pray the results will not become what we don't bargain for.
it won't...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
In the absence of Mount, this is our best bet. At least on paper, and given the showing against Spurs when we switched formations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mosdii(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pulisic & Mount out of tomorrow's game

Mendi fit and will start tomorrow

Tuchel says
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mosdii(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Official Squad For 2021/2022 Season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Unlimited22:

In the absence of Mount, this is our best bet. At least on paper, and given the showing against Spurs when we switched formations.
even a fit mount shouldn't start dat game,, after wat we have suffered from liverpool,,villa and spurs with our previous lineups,,we have start playing a 5man midfield against stubborn oppositions,,else we will be figured out soon...Thank God Rlc and Barkley are available to sub in d midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
I can watch tomorrow's game without resentment grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
macjireh:

even a fit mount shouldn't start dat game,, after wat we have suffered from liverpool,,villa and spurs with our previous lineups,,we have start playing a 5man midfield against stubborn oppositions,,else we will figured out soon...Thank God Rlc and Barkley are available to sub in d midfield
I don't support such negative tactics, packing midfielders especially the ones we have that aren't kimmich that can be creative

All of you proposing these negatives tactics will be the first to turn on tuchel when it backfires in his face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't support such negative tactics, packing midfielders especially the ones we have that aren't kimmich that can be creative

All of you proposing these negatives tactics will be the first to turn on tuchel when it backfires in his face
there's nothing negative there.... was it negative wen we used it to score 3 unreplied goals against spurs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Havertz10:

I can watch tomorrow's game without resentment grin

Werner??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
macjireh:

there's nothing negative there.... was it negative wen we used it to score 3 unreplied goals against spurs?

Spurs was toothless, not all teams would be like that especially city

(1) (2) (3) ... (12491) (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) (12496) (12497) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.