Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10527870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) (12496) (12497) (12498) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Spurs was toothless, not all teams would be like that especially city
tell them, suddenly they are assuming that the 2nd half formation is the next best thing since slice bread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Amoto94 have u seen this?

The government is literally saying anybody kidnapped is on his or her own.

Dem say if dem kidnap u no call dem o, call Ur family and friends to negotiate and pay ransom ASAP. While that is going on, form personal relationship with Ur captors, keep fit with mental exercise grin and don't even think of escaping.

When u are finally released, don't embarrass the government by going to media o, just share Ur experience with Ur family and friends and move in with Ur life as if nothing happened.

God !.......we are finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thecassanova:
Na who give Kante this jacket naw cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emaprince:
Rude boy!!!!

This ball suppose reach 10 walahi

We missed so many sitters.
No be lie, I was surprised when I saw the rating that was given to Lloris, How can u concede 3 goals in a game and still rated high above 9 players in dat team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kai

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
One year ago today, we signed Edouard Mendy and these Scummies were here. grin

Nezzjnr:
This Mendy Guy is Damn good ooo

He'll be a nice buy for you guys
Cc Afrodoc2

https://twitter.com/CFCTerence/status/1301840711705395200?s=19

afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Dem go use this one’s eyes to see mabo for EPL.

See as e dey rush out of box like convict wey dey breakout of jail.

airmark:

grin

Still better than De gea and Kepa.

Nezzjnr, make you and your brother share this 1yr anniversary L. grin grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
• Tuchel says Pulisic is still out and that Mason Mount got a minor injury vs Villa. They will be out vs Man City with everyone else back, including Mendy.

• Tuchel on his three wins in a row record vs Man City and Pep Guardiola: "They all felt like 50/50 matches. I expect a 50/50 match tomorrow. We will fight hard for a good outcome."

• Thomas Tuchel on being a better coach than Pep Guardiola:

"This question doesn't exist, so I cannot answer. These are for you guys. I have the highest respect for Pep because I'm a huge admirer of his impact from his first day of coaching."

• Thomas Tuchel:

"I am grateful to have the support from the club to push this club to the limit."

• Thomas Tuchel on Romelu Lukaku's recent comments about tackling abuse:

"I am happy for every discussion that leads to the right direction because they can only be positive output, and speaking will always be the start for something positive."

• Tuchel on Mount's injury: Mount described as disappointed, he played through the injury and took a penalty so it was a surprise. He will almost certainly be back to face Juventus.

• Thomas Tuchel on psychological edge over Man City:

"We have the positive experiences, we know how tough it feels, how much work and input is needed. When I tell you 50-50, I mean 50-50."

• Thomas Tuchel:

"You have to work hard and earn it. Believing you can do it is the most important in sports. At this level, we have the believe we can do it. We know what it takes to have the possibility to win. It doesn't take a miracle to beat Man City, but we be at best."

• Thomas Tuchel on handing blow to title rival vs Man City:

"Before we talk about the result, we need to focus on input and delivery. We need to accept the momentum and luck that's needed. These kind of things decide, then we can judge the result."

• Thomas Tuchel:

"Let's be honest, if we win tomorrow we will not be champions, or in depression [if Man City win]. We feel ready to beat them once again."

• Thomas Tuchel on Man City:

"We always try to focus on us but there are a lot of behaviours that you need to be aware of. They play a very different lineup in the league, caused a lot of problems for us. We never know, they have a lot in their pocket. Top team, top manager."

"Every lineup, they put huge intensity on you. They have patterns in defending and attacking that you have to be aware. We have to play with confidence, and accept difficulties, pain and fatigue. Then you need to take advantage to escape pressure."

"You need to very aware of space as they only open up for a blink of a second. Do we need a miracle to compete? No, but we need our best performance."

• Thomas Tuchel on six-pointer:

"Well it is, between two teams who are rivals for top four and the best outcome. But it's too early to be a decision tomorrow. Any team can steal three points."

"It's going to be a marathon, not a sprint, the race is not over no matter the result [tomorrow]."

"It's so early, we don't need extra motivation/edge to be six points clear. We need to be at our best, best level anyway no matter if we are one point clear/behind. This is what we did in the last three matches against Man City. We need our top level."

• Thomas Tuchel:

"Points don't matter. Tomorrow is on, and we have to be fully on.

• Thomas Tuchel on Thiago Silva:

"It's on him [to decide future]. I cannot answer this right now. Hopefully he can continue to perform at this level. That's all he needs to stay here [at Chelsea]. You need top performances here, that's what's needed."

"We have time. We don't need to answer it now."

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Weldone Amoto94, I like reading stuff like dis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
mosdii:
Official Squad For 2021/2022 Season
So u be shekpite. No wonder u dey mix weed leaf wit egusi nd dey use dry gin soak garri...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Weldone Amoto94

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amoto94:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtco8S48ks

That Pulisic goal was when he was on fire during lockdown. I miss that Pulisic

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Seems man city are going all out for Mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mosdii(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
So u be shekpite. No wonder u dey mix weed leaf wit egusi nd dey use dry gin soak garri...

Yes I be ogogoro FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Goals go plenty like basketball

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin

I don't even see this bringing many goals.

All a coach needs to do is field 5 players that would cross the line, and another 5 that would sit back.

It would be absolutely boring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
izzou:

All a coach needs to do is field 5 players that would cross the line, and another 5 that would sit back.

grin grin grin
Yeah, if this is apply it would be definitely boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
reccy check your mail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amoto94:
reccy check your mail.

Alright sir.

Modified : seen, thanks so much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin

Nobody go cross halfway line except striker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
The king ... Oba .. The king of boys ... DROGBA cool

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
Iru radrada wo re ke... this on don go smoke weed .. Attacking football ko , defenceless football ni cheesy grin wink grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pepe will prefer to win tomorrow's game than to lose to us straight after the champions league final lose.. Dignity and respect at play here, it's more than just 3 points .
Boys should be ready for anything abeg . We need the full points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
fredoooooo:
Pepe will prefer to win tomorrow's game than to lose to us straight after the champions league final lose.. Dignity and respect at play here, it's more than just 3 points .
Tomorrow match would be bloody grin, Pep will do anything humanly possible to avoid defeat and if by whatever means we won that will be a good record for Tuchel which he must be written in the Guinness book. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody go cross halfway line except striker
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
fredoooooo:
dat game is 1X
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thecassanova:
Na who give Kante this jacket naw cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Dem go use this one’s eyes to see mabo for EPL.

See as e dey rush out of box like convict wey dey breakout of jail.
This one is known for saying a lot of rubbish. Not surprised.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
We won't see Mount tomorrow. Werner knows how to play city, I should see him tomorrow Abeg. Ziyech + Havertz will be an eyesore, Lukaku go starve die.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
I would love to see this. The Laws of The Game need a shake-up and i like that managers are speaking up about things like this. A few days ago, it was Nagelsmann calling for change and inclusion of more technology, even going as far as suggesting a player wearing earpieces, so the coach can pass tactical information to them.

The guys at IFAB need to come up with innovative rules that will encourage attacking football and make the game more exciting. The last major rule made in this regard was the backpass rule and that was a long time ago.

izzou:

I think what Pioli meant was when you cross the halfway line with the ball, you can't play it back into your own half. Like in basketball. This means players are encouraged or in this case forced to come up with attacking solutions and not just pass the ball all the way back when they run out of ideas. Adding a shot clock would also spice things up. Say, 15s to get the ball out, and 45s to attempt a shot. Again, like in basketball grin You can imagine the excitement that such open, end-to-end games would generate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2021
E be like say this man no like football again cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2021
PDPGuy:
E be like say this man no like football again cheesy
Times are changing and football needs to evolve as well. I'm not surprised at the disapproval shared by many people on the point he raised. Football has always been stubborn and slow to accept change.

The one i really want to see get implemented is 0 points for the teams that play out a goalless draw in a league game. People pay money and spend their time to watch a game only to see you run around for 90 mins without scoring a single goal. That is unpardonable in my book. No football game should ever end in a goalless draw. Never! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12492) (12493) (12494) (12495) (12496) (12497) (12498) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88, omotola90(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.