Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739973 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chelsea vs Tottenham

Mata re-eneacted his last season's class - and better still.

The expression on AVB's face after the 3rd goal was cheesy

Then the insult, Sturridge's calmness - he didn't initially celebrate to make Tottenham look like a Conference team. Heheheh

Not done, it was this

"It was 4-2 and there was no coming back for AVB's men as the Chelsea fans sang 'Andre, Andre what's the score,' before turning their attention to the present regime and a hearty 'One Di Matteo'."

The next 4 fixtures are the biggest determinant IMO to the title race cos 3/4 are big points for the title race.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
When you talk about our
incredible unbeaten start to the season, many of you will speak about Juan Mata, Eden Hazard
and Oscar, rightly so. These three have been the absolute pinnacle
of all things quality in an attacking sense and a real breath of fresh air to watch.

They have transformed our
unimaginative dead wood midfield into an exciting, creative
and highly dangerous tippy tappy outfit. The Blues are once again playing attractive football.
They spark fear into any opposing defence and it really is a joy to watch.
As much as I feel these players are the fore front of our recent fortunes, I strongly believe that
we would not have had this start if it was not for the unsung
hero’s, the core of our team, the deeper lying central midfield
players.

This season we have seen Mikel grow in stature and in maturity, he has become disciplined and really understands his role. [though Ibime wouldn't admit] Add to that, the lightening quick rugged Ramires, and here we have the perfect ‘central core’ to our team, and the real key to our
current success.
Don’t get me wrong, without Oscar, Mata and Hazard, we
wouldn’t be scoring the goals and creating the chances that we
have been, but for me, these guys wouldn’t be able to do the
attacking creative work, if they didn’t have Mikel and Ramires behind them.
Ramires has the energy and pace
to be Mikel’s runner, it works a dream. They defend as a unit of
two, Mikel holds, while Ramires breaks the play up and turns it into a counter attack, at devastating pace. Unfortunately with Frank Lampard playing in that role, it
simply doesn’t happen, he does not have the turn of pace or the match engine to get back and
defend.
Ramires probably has the most stamina and energy I’ve ever
witnessed from a football player, and alongside Obi Mikel, this is a dream partnership that is really proving it’s importance to the
team this season. This
partnership allows freedom for Mata, Oscar and Hazard to attack.
If the two in midfield didn’t do their jobs properly, it would force our attacking players to do more
defending and restrict us from making fast counter attacks.

We should not over look the fact that the players are playing as a team this season, they defend together, attack together,
celebrate together, all for the team, the fans and Di Matteo.

In the Tottenham game, it was a joy to watch Juan Mata getting back and doing his bit to help defend an attack. Something we did not
witness as much last season.
I believe we have found our perfect core here, it’s a winning
formula allowing the team to play, all we need now is some
finesse from a centre forward, whether it’s Sturridge who gets a
chance, or whether Torres re-invents himself as an out an out striker and stops drifting wide all
the time, or whether we bring in Falcao in January, we need
somebody up there now to finish off all these impressive creative moves, someone to provide the BANG to the TIPPY TAPPING! wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2012
@El Guapo, tippy tappy does not win you matches... - ask l'ar.se cheesy . and as you have mentioned - Finishing those moves does. Nice piece though.

@nateevs, on the contrary - my thinking was that you worshipped the two but now that you have cleared the issue openly, no more ripping it in on you. cheesy.
As per purchase of a striker - rumour is that DS is off to Liverpool and we might offload some other fringe players. FFP or not, we sure as tax need a striker. We can't depend only on FT. Everyone knows that.

@debosky, I guess its both of them. nateevs also claimed some past managers didn't have hands in buying players. It's on the pages of NL. And how is Mr Twitter a.k.a wil-barrow by the way? tongue

Anyways guys, its Shartak next...I say it ain't gonna be THAT easy but a win as always is the minimum requirement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2012
johnstar: guy, u dey watch ball @all, even if rooney has 2 goals, is he playing as a striker undecided undecided, stop comparing jor, if u dnt noe wat 2 say shattap, wt abt v.persie
No i don't watch ball, i watch judo mumu lyk u.
Torres has 6goals this season and that fair enough. If u are not happy watching Torres play then go commit sucide abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2012
'We have three or four players who are very, very important for us, They are legends now at the club because of what they did during eight, nine, 10 years, And they are our captains as well, so they are the present and still the future of Chelsea.
'On the other hand, we have young players, for example like me, who want to be as good as them in the history of Chelsea.

I wish I will be like Frank Lampard or like John Terry in the next years. This is my second year at Chelsea. I really enjoyed the first one.

- Juan Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2012
I really doubt if Chelsea can make any progress this season. They should just pray that they finish at the top half of the table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: I really doubt if Chelsea can make any progress this season. They should just pray that they finish at the top half of the table.

That was such a good joke. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: I really doubt if Chelsea can make any progress this season. They should just pray that they finish at the top half of the table.

MOST DELUDED POST NAIRALAND HAS EVER SEEN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2012
Who is this drunk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
mykali:

MOST DELUDED POST NAIRALAND HAS EVER SEEN
Call it deluded or crazy, it's a pre-fact about chelsea's fate this season. Take it or take it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
The match against Spurs was an EPIC one. started on a very good note, then later it got bad, before it got even better than we'd started.
i wish we could display such a comeback spirit every time we're losing. surely made me happy.

i believe we're going to win tonights match if we show such brilliance on the pitch once more...

BLUE BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Call it deluded or crazy, it's a pre-fact about chelsea's fate this season. Take it or take it.
Even if chelsea lose their whole squad in a disaster tommorrow, we would still finish in the top half of thr table. Deluded Arsse-anaal fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2012

prophet of doom. it sure runs in your lineage. it is always risk to be around ur type because u are just an EVIL MAN. u are anti-progressives. our duty is to dey win dey go. we no dey see who dey cry.

na we be blues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
dayokanu: What of mr Torres how many goals has he scored now?

Abi the sterile Chelsea midfield dey starve am? maybe na Lampard dey deny am chances to score

This bad belle na wa - DK even expects Torres to score goals in between games. cheesy

Or did Chelski play a special game between Saturday and today that we don't know about? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! you can't do with out hiiimmmmm
Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! Ramirez ! one that plays with so much commitment and hardly gets to the inn !

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva:

i aint taking. i'd rather you shove it up your azz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
mykali:

i aint taking. i'd rather you shove it up your azz
I know the truth is bitter...anyways, you can shove it down your azz and then shove your azz down your azz. That way you'll hide the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Easy azz people...this is not arsenal thread!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hehehe . . . Who says there aren't senseless fans in Arsenal colours?

Infact, this one makes our famous Chelsea fan sound like Albert Einstein. . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Let @afam4eva come and write this after December and let's see if it's Arsenal that'll 'be at the top'. Your beef no go make Gala sef.

Worst am seeing in Ukraine is a draw. 'One Di Matteo'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
El Guapo: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Ramires probably has the most stamina and energy I’ve ever
witnessed from a football player,
[font]

The Reason why he is known as the Blue Kenyan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
chic2pimp:

The Reason why he is known as the Blue Kenyan.

Is that also the reason AC Milan has 7 points in 8 games?

That club should be disbanded I tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Is that also the reason AC Milan has 7 points in 8 games?

That club should be disbanded I tell you

So says the supporter of a team that were beaten black and blue by the likes of the Batty Boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
34th mins lovely ball from Oscar to Torres, Dud fails to control and miss the chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MeGaStReEt: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Torres is a FAILURE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Torres dispossed like a toddler again in the 48th min
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Let's just pray to leave here with a draw today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
The defence is sleeping. Petr Cech too gbaski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abegg wen Torres go break knee or ankle or shoulder or brain or somtyn. Dud is strictly shytEeeeeee!!!! Mscheeeeew. Meanwhile,oga Terry suppose to start to chop bench abeg. D guy don start to F-UP big tym angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
♫ Sound Check ♫

Microphone testing 1-2 1-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
64th mins Torres with a good chance and he backpasses to the keeper

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44, bolu96(m), Theflint1(m), DynamoDeGreat, AbokiWam, Realtord43, dcrested(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.