Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10568866 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12619) (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) ... (19211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
Ozil did his best at arsenal and arsenal enjoyed him. But would fans want ozil back presently... No!!
ok ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hazard never had the talent nor mentality to be a top player
What about Neymar??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

let's establish a starting point first, you agree that he could dribble, he could carry the ball forward progressively and was creative?

Those 3 are indisputable

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Blood of Zachariah shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-OoJWFaXJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wetin be this naaa grin grin
My guy say na "I quit" grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
And you think it's easy to minimize the injury of a 30yr old player when he's not a youngster? I laugh.

If na even say una wan buy another correct player, that one dey understandable, but hazard? Like this hazard, even if na loan no be am. Except of course una wan increase him pension duration grin

But why is Chelsea matter so dear to you. From Jorginho to Havertz and now Hazard.. you don finally switch grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
What about Neymar??

Neymar has and has shown it multiple times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Blood of Zachariah shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-OoJWFaXJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omo the guy cry say I quit grin grin grin
Honestly I don't see the joy these our guys derive in boxing
I can't watch that thing, it's too graphic for me
Same with kick boxing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Havertz10:
let's establish a starting point first, you agree that he could dribble, he could carry the ball forward progressively and was creative?

Those 3 are indisputable

He could dribble Yes
Carrying the ball forward? Debatable because mostly Hazard prefers to stop dribble backwards or around the same spot for self aggrandizement and fewer times for the benefit of the team, the type of monkey post football where the motive of dribble is to embarrass the opponent not to score. Like Okocha used to do. Hazard is the type of player who will prefer to dribble the same guy 4 times rather than release a pass or move forward

Creative? No he was not given his measly record in front of goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Exonerate1:

But why is Chelsea matter so dear to you. From Jorginho to Havertz and now Hazard.. you don finally switch grin grin
Lol... no think am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Better beating wey dey make person choose another profession ; it's not too late to restart grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Wetin be this naaa grin grin
My guy say na "I quit" grin grin

He probably saw heaven and hell on his way down the canvas grin

The weyrey repented of himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Omo the guy cry say I quit grin grin grin
Honestly I don't see the joy these our guys derive in boxing
I can't watch that thing, it's too graphic for me
Same with kick boxing

Na the reason why I no dey reason am as sport at all. Dem go batter person eyes go swell like ibeji ọ̀ràn.......

I really wonder how parents of boxers like Joshua feel each team he hits the canvass from a very heavy blow. Mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
SPORTEPL: Alan Shearer names Ronaldo, Jay-Jay Okocha, Hazard in his ultimate ballers [Top 10]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/13/epl-alan-shearer-names-ronaldo-jay-jay-okocha-hazard-in-his-ultimate-ballers-top-10/

Millions of football fans around the world agree with Alan Shearer that Hazard is a top, top player. He's just been going through a tough time with injuries.

Hopefully, he'd get back to a good form soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

He could dribble Yes
Carrying the ball forward? Debatable because mostly Hazard prefers to stop dribble backwards or around the same spot for self aggrandizement and fewer times for the benefit of the team, the type of monkey post football where the motive of dribble is to embarrass the opponent not to score. Like Okocha used to do. Hazard is the type of player who will prefer to dribble the same guy 4 times rather than release a pass or move forward

Creative? No he was not given his measly record in front of goal
our pattern of play held him back, I agree that he held onto the ball at times for longer than was necessary, especially under sarri, I repeatedly attacked him here self but it wasn't always aimless, most times his behavior attracted attention that freed space for other players to run into

But even at that you can't say that he didn't have talents enough to make him a top player

How many coaches played attacking football at Chelsea? They mostly played pragmatic football and used hazard as the progressive ball carrier to counter oppositions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

You are either a liar or you don't just know ball if you think hazard never had the talent to be a top player which he is already one. The only thing never had in him is the mentality but talent he had them in abundance than even the player with your moniker .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
airmark:

grin grin
One of the 5 fingers of a leprous hand.
at least I nor dey swim go another continent

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
Just chipping in my opinion not that I'm concerned.
Like I said, I'm surprised some Chelsea fans want him back reason why I needed to say something and ask why with all the odds stacked against him
Hazard is always welcomed at Chelsea. There is nothing to be surprise about. Once a blue Always a blue. afterall Drogba returned for one final season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Eden hazard can't be worse than ziyech, odoi, havertz, werner.......know this and embrace peace .
and mount don't forget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
erusen:
at least I nor dey swim go another continent
cheesy did his baba turn him into a fish or he grew gills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
Hazard is always welcomed at Chelsea. There is nothing to be surprise about. Once a blue Always a blue. afterall Drogba returned for one final season
Drogba came as a legend. Everyone knows drogba coming was homecoming as he's not expected to start games or shoulder any responsibility just like Henry's homecoming to arsenal in 2011. It's not same thing as Hazard own na.

But sha, if you're buying him cos he's one of your own... No qualms then grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hazard failed in Spain like I predicted and he is only able to shine among farmers

Nice one octopus Paul.......Hazard failing in Spain is his mindset not that he doesn't have the ability to do well there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
And you think it's easy to minimize the injury of a 30yr old player when he's not a youngster? I laugh.

If na even say una wan buy another correct player, that one dey understandable, but hazard? Like this hazard, even if na loan no be am. Except of course una wan increase him pension duration grin
Oya shey una go like hazard for arsenal cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
macjireh:

Oya shey una go like hazard for arsenal cool
Which hazard?? I tell you say I hate my club??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Havertz10:
our pattern of play held him back, I agree that he held onto the ball at times for longer than was necessary, especially under sarri, I repeatedly attacked him here self but it wasn't always aimless, most times his behavior attracted attention that freed space for other players to run into

But even at that you can't say that he didn't have talents enough to make him a top player

How many coaches played attacking football at Chelsea? They mostly played pragmatic football and used hazard as the progressive ball carrier to counter oppositions

In Hazards career he has played under defensive as well as offensive coaches from Chelsea to Madrid to Belgium. Madrid is not a defensive side yet he is no different from Isco if we take out the excess fat

If you watch Messi dribble and you watch Okocha dribble you know one is committed to advancing the ball as fast as possible towards the opponents goal while one is committed to dribbling as many people as possible that will have people shout "hey hoo" Hazard is more of the latter and in football that is not useful

If you remember the career of Ronaldo pre 2007 and post 2007 what was the main difference? He eliminated useless dribbles from his game. The young Ronaldo will be contented with disgracing Ashley Cole on the wing and count the number of times he made Cole fall flat on his face while the matured Ronaldo wont even care if he dribbled anyone in an entire season

Hazard is an example of the pre 2007 Ronaldo, Of course there will be situations where the dribble will work and get him a great goal but it will never be consistent just like WIlfred Zaha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

You are either a liar or you don't just know ball if you think hazard never had the talent to be a top player which he is already one. The only thing never had in him is the mentality but talent he had them in abundance than even the player with your moniker .

It was once reported that Pele saw Godwin Okpara and thought he was going to win Balon dor. Football talents is shown on the field not someone swearing affidavit on your behalf

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Nice one octopus Paul.......Hazard failing in Spain is his mindset not that he doesn't have the ability to do well there.

Mindset ko, Maths set ni

Those are the ype of words you use to console yourself after Hidden Hazard has served you the fat L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

In Hazards career he has played under defensive as well as offensive coaches from Chelsea to Madrid to Belgium. Madrid is not a defensive side yet he is no different from Isco if we take out the excess fat

If you watch Messi dribble and you watch Okocha dribble you know one is committed to advancing the ball as fast as possible towards the opponents goal while one is committed to dribbling as many people as possible that will have people shout "hey hoo" Hazard is more of the latter and in football that is not useful

If you remember the career of Ronaldo pre 2007 and post 2007 what was the main difference? He eliminated useless dribbles from his game. The young Ronaldo will be contented with disgracing Ashley Cole on the wing and count the number of times he made Cole fall flat on his face while the matured Ronaldo wont even care if he dribbled anyone in an entire season

Hazard is an example of the pre 2007 Ronaldo, Of course there will be situations where the dribble will work and get him a great goal but it will never be consistent just like WIlfred Zaha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

It was once reported that Pele saw Godwin Okpara and thought he was going to win Balon dor. Football talents is shown on the field not someone swearing affidavit on your behalf

Don't tempt me to bring hazard's little time at Lille for you to see the progression he made that actually made people including coaches and professional footballer rated his ability and talent so highly, which your Godwin Okpara could never have matched before pele rated him .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Pulisic is always injured..
Ziyech ( I don't even know his problem? Hazard's problem should more of a psychological issue!

Every honest discerning fan knows this, only those fans whose thinking has been manipulated by that Bayern Munich fan think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
For sure bro.... I believe he will click... I'm just praying for that deal to happen

Same here too .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
You're writing off players who have big potential to appreciate over a player who is depreciating? Wonderful!

Another surprise is that you're still looking at hazard with the eyes of 2-3 years ago when he's not it. Let's even forget his stint with Madrid recently sef, how is this present hazard in Belgium's team? If you think you'll get 2018 hazard now, then have a rethink.

Pls who are those players with potential to appreciate that I am writing off first?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12619) (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) ... (19211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m), popizaino(m), DynamoDeGreat, Carot, jolly94, Whizlight(m), airmark(m), poshemmanuel(m), chidekings(m), AdisaOwala, Parizz, andrewbaba44 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.