Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10647407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) ... (19299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Vinicius junior with very poor end product last season was better than hazard

Chukwueze was better than hazard last season

The rest of left to you

Ok........Vinicius we don't want, Chwkwueze will also don't want. Hazard is who holds the key to our league triumph this season .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Ok........Vinicius we don't want, Chwkwueze will also don't want. Hazard is who holds the key to our league triumph this season .
I no Kuku be Chelsea fan

Madrid fans will be so happy you guys collect back the big ikebe flop to come and distabilize your team

Person wey no fit score 20 epl goals when e Dey England grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I no Kuku be Chelsea fan

Madrid fans will be so happy you guys collect back the big ikebe flop to come and distabilize your team

Cc Thehulk616 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Cc Thehulk616 grin

Is hazard a good player ? Yes a very good one

But this guy has never scored 20 epl goals or even give a de Bruyne type of assist ,but if you follow Chelsea fans mouth you go think say na cr7 wan return back to epl grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Nice one octopus Paul.......Hazard failing in Spain is his mindset not that he doesn't have the ability to do well there.
Hidden Hazard is the typical big fish that was in a small pond. Him flopping at Madrid was not a shock to us that already knew his level. While most of you swore Chelsea was holding him back we told you it would end in tears at a bigger club same way it did for Zaha at United, Benteke at Liverpool, Song at Barcelona cos he's simply not that dude

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Every honest discerning fan knows this, only those fans whose thinking has been manipulated by that Bayern Munich fan think otherwise.
we want hazard back... That's all

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Don't tempt me to bring hazard's little time at Lille for you to see the progression he made that actually made people including coaches and professional footballer rated his ability and talent so highly, which your Godwin Okpara could never have matched before pele rated him .

Hazard was in Lille how many years ago? Your reference to when he was good was about a decade ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

I wonder why this hazard transfer is paining them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Pls who are those players with potential to appreciate that I am writing off first?
Havertz, odoi, Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

In Hazards career he has played under defensive as well as offensive coaches from Chelsea to Madrid to Belgium. Madrid is not a defensive side yet he is no different from Isco if we take out the excess fat

If you watch Messi dribble and you watch Okocha dribble you know one is committed to advancing the ball as fast as possible towards the opponents goal while one is committed to dribbling as many people as possible that will have people shout "hey hoo" Hazard is more of the latter and in football that is not useful

If you remember the career of Ronaldo pre 2007 and post 2007 what was the main difference? He eliminated useless dribbles from his game. The young Ronaldo will be contented with disgracing Ashley Cole on the wing and count the number of times he made Cole fall flat on his face while the matured Ronaldo wont even care if he dribbled anyone in an entire season

Hazard is an example of the pre 2007 Ronaldo, Of course there will be situations where the dribble will work and get him a great goal but it will never be consistent just like WIlfred Zaha
we are in agreement that you can't fully judge his talents based on his time at Chelsea

Let's single out a neutral event, where his team played attacking football and he was allowed to play at his explosive best, 2018 world cup

He was at his peak at 27, He had a combined g/a of 5 in 6 games at the world cup and even you can't deny that those are elite figures

I would never deny his limitations, I have watched various documentaries explaining hazard at Madrid, players are predictable, anybody that paid attention knew that hazard was lazy off field and if he loses form, he doesn't have the mentality to work hard to hit form again

At Chelsea we never saw this because he was never injured for long

I accept that he had his failings and all but I wouldn't agree that he didn't have the talents to become elite

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I no Kuku be Chelsea fan

I doubt whether DeadPay scored up to 10 goals when he was at Man U, but you and your fellow barka fans celebrated when he was signed to Barka

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
devvy44:

I doubt whether DeadPay scored up to 10 goals when he was at Man U, but you and your fellow barka fans celebrate when he was signed to Barka

Barca Dey struggle but dem still Dey give you sleepless night ,chai you too useless ,you are a disgrace to Madrid fans grin

Did depay played for Barca before and returned back just as some Chelsea fans want hazard to return back ,or is Barca the same club with Man U ?

If dem Dey buy sense for market you no go still get sense grin

Luka Jović went to Frankfurt and did nothing and you collected him back ,Mariano left your club as an ekuke player and has returned as same ekuke

You think say you Dey wise ,you are a
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:
Anyone that watched Hazard in the recent games for Belgium knows the talent is still there.

His problem is more of a physiological one. I'd support his return to Chelsea 100%.

We need him now more than ever!

You won the champions league without him but you need him now more then ever

This is the real definition of (No be juju be that )

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You won the champions league without him but you need time now more then ever

This is the real definition of (No be juju be that )
Lols. Why he con dey pain you like this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Barca Dey struggle but dem still Dey give you sleepless night ,chai you too useless ,you are a disgrace to Madrid fans grin

Did depay played for Barca before and returned back just as some Chelsea fans want hazard to return back ,or is Barca the same club with Man U ?

If dem Dey buy sense for market you no go still get sense grin

Luka Jović went to Frankfurt and did nothing and you collected him back ,Mariano left your club as an ekuke player and has returned as same ekuke

You think say you Dey wise ,you are a
Mumu man

Cry baby

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Havertz10:
we are in agreement that you can't fully judge his talents based on his time at Chelsea

Let's single out a neutral event, where his team played attacking football and he was allowed to play at his explosive best, 2018 world cup

He was at his peak at 27, He had a combined g/a of 5 in 6 games at the world cup and even you can't deny that those are elite figures

I would never deny his limitations, I have watched various documentaries explaining hazard at Madrid, players are predictable, anybody that paid attention knew that hazard was lazy off field and if he loses form, he doesn't have the mentality to work hard to hit form again

At Chelsea we never saw this because he was never injured for long

I accept that he had his failings and all but I wouldn't agree that he didn't have the talents to become elite

Do you want us to look at that world cup where he had 2 goals vs Tunisia but no goal, no assist and no shot on target vs Brazil and France Quarter and semi final?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hazard was in Lille how many years ago? Your reference to when he was good was about a decade ago

The number of years wasn't our point of discussion, you denied he never had the talent to even be a top player even though he has always been with his exploit at Chelsea, so I had to refer you back to his time at lowly rated Lille side which even confirmed his talent .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
we want hazard back... That's all
we ke cheesy You lot are alone with your madness, we have an opportunity to build something great, you want to use sentiments to reverse the little progress we have made

All our attackers can't be bad suddenly overnight

Mount isn't good enough

Lukaku is limited

Ziyech is average and can't function in tuchel's system

Pulisic is one dimensional and injury prone

Werner is useful but not as the key man

Havertz needs to exert himself more irrespective of the position he plays, I saw him in his last game for Germany, he can do more than he has been doing

Werner lukaku havertz is the front line that works Nd lukaku needs to do move, waiting for service like a king is something that even his abilities doesn't justify

If lukaku can't play then havertz false 9

Our attack isn't that bad, last season I blamed the lack of rhythm on mount, adding lukaku now just made things worst instead of better overreacting and advocating for hazard to return is counterproductive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
A40:
Hidden Hazard is the typical big fish that was in a small pond. Him flopping at Madrid was not a shock to us that already knew his level. While most of you swore Chelsea was holding him back we told you it would end in tears at a bigger club same way it did for Zaha at United, Benteke at Liverpool, Song at Barcelona cos he's simply not that dude

Tbh, you didn't know shit, you were only following raumdeut.er stand on hazard who is just a confirm anti-good footballers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Do you want us to look at that world cup where he had 2 goals vs Tunisia but no goal, no assist and no shot on target vs Brazil and France Quarter and semi final?
scored against England grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jodera:
Havertz, odoi, Ziyech.

grin grin grin

Two seasons with us and their major highlights has been mostly possession lost, incomplete passes, weak shots and you want us to believe they have potentials grin? Potential kee them there, the hazard we know is better than useless potential that might never come to fruition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Havertz10:
scored against England grin

In a Losers final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

The number of years wasn't our point of discussion, you denied he never had the talent to even be a top player even though he has always been with his exploit at Chelsea, so I had to refer you back to his time at lowly rated Lille side which even confirmed his talent .

Every failed footballer looked like a talent at some point in their career even Marko Marin looked like Messi at some point, Isco also looked like Zidane at some point, Every Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, David Bellion, Lokondo Mpenza, Giovinco, Bojan Krkic, Denilson, Ibrahim Ba, Freddy Adu, Quaresma all looked like they had talent at some point in their career if you looked far back enough

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
devvy44:

Cry baby

E pain am

I know how to deal with you kid

Why you no call mod this time ?

Oloshi grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:

Lols. Why he con dey pain you like this?

Pain me ?

As a Barca fan why e go pain me

So to judge football without being bias Na crime ?

Well if hazard will improve Chelsea then good luck to you guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Pain me ?

As a Barca fan why e go pain me

So to judge football without being bias Na crime ?

Well if hazard will improve Chelsea then good luck to you guys
The pain is glaring reading all your posts on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

Tbh, you didn't know shit, you were only following raumdeut.er stand on hazard who is just a confirm anti-good footballers.
Following who? Lol. Look at this crazeman! E say na anti good footballer. Clown. Any smart viewer only needs to look at Fraudzard's ghosting at CL level to know he ain't got the juice. He showed it for 7 years at Chelsea, he left and not even two years later Chelsea are Champions of Europe. He has now joined Madrid the team supposed to propel him to Balon d'or discussion yet Madrid are farther now than they have ever been in the last decade to compete as a threat in Europe despite Benzema playing out of his mind. That is the surest sign of a fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:

The pain is glaring reading all your posts on this issue.

Only a senseless person will think a Barca fan will be pained hazard will return to Chelsea

Trolling hazard doesn’t mean anything ,no be today

Receive sense ok grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Only a senseless person will think a Barca fan will be pained hazard will return to Chelsea

Trolling hazard doesn’t mean anything ,no be today

Receive sense ok grin
Lols. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:

Lols. Pele

E choke tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Every failed footballer looked like a talent at some point in their career even Marko Marin looked like Messi at some point, Isco also looked like Zidane at some point, Every Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, David Bellion, Lokondo Mpenza, Giovinco, Bojan Krkic, Denilson, Ibrahim Ba, Freddy Adu, Quaresma all looked like they had talent at some point in their career if you looked far back enough

At no point were all this names able to match Hazard's number at Lille that made coaches and ex footballer call him a top talent. Yes, there are flashes of brilliance from player who flatter to deceive just like the names you are bringing but hazard's number and ability on the ball was ever questionable even when he was Lille.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
popizaino:

A player who cannot score 20 epl goals gold the key to your league triumph while you won the champions league ?

Agbero mentality and Chelsea fans be like bread and beans grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) ... (19299) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.