Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10646338 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) ... (19298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
A40:
Following who? Lol. Look at this crazeman! E say na anti good footballer. Clown. Any smart viewer only needs to look at Fraudzard's ghosting at CL level to know he ain't got the juice. He showed it for 7 years at Chelsea, he left and not even two years later Chelsea are Champions of Europe. He has now joined Madrid the team supposed to propel him to Balon d'or discussion yet Madrid are farther now than they have ever been in the last decade to compete as a threat in Europe despite Benzema playing out of his mind. That is the surest sign of a fraud

Let start from here........Do you watch performance or stats? Cus I'm still struggling to know how someone who watched hazard during any ucl night will come to say he never had the juice in him to be the very best.......abeg which of the juice shey na jolly juice or five alive juice ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Why u no wan rest ? For a Chelsea that sold a finished Willian to arsenal, I think u should be happy for them getting Hazard at this point in time. Allow them bank on faded glory and let's laugh at them when the "buns-influencer-cum-footballer" scores 2 open play goals in 2 seasons na.
Lol... Abi!
Make I just chill grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
This season never even reach quarter way and you're already counting it 2 seasons? Na wa ooo grin

Havertz showed potential towards the 2nd half and end of last season. Ziyech showed potential during his preseason and even the super cup before injury derailed him again. You'll leave all these potentials just because of hazard's reputational talent? At least let the 2nd season end before you term these guys as no potential na. Moreover, if hazard at the age of 30 is having recurring injury, I don't know how you guys will stop it even if you have one of the best medics around.

Anyways she, I hope he comes to Chelsea, at least one less attacker to fear grin grin

Potential kee you there......which mumu potential, pls this players are just flattering to deceive, nothing is world beater in them most especially ziyech and odoi.As for havertz, if he doesn't define his style and also work hard enough, his peak would be worse than ozil's later years at Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Potential kee you there......which mumu potential, pls this players are just flattering to deceive, nothing is world beater in them most especially ziyech and odoi.As for havertz, if he doesn't define his style and also work hard enough, his peak would be worse than ozil's later years at Arsenal.
Lol... Okayy oo, if you say so.

I just hope marina answers y'all earnest prayers grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hazard was bought for 35M in 2012 for that Lille performance you are raving about, 14yrs earlier, Denilson was bought for that same amount by Real Betis and you think it was for fun?

And so fucking what?.........How much did Liverpool signed salah from Roma? Could it be that was the same amount man united used in purchasing Antonio martial some years back ? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Okayy oo, if you say so.

I just hope marina answers y'all earnest prayers grin grin

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

BUY OF THE SEASON, but he never had talent.

Like father like son, like Raumdeuter like A40.

Follow these ones, you enter canal. grin
Geez!!... The way A-40 dey talk about hazard, someone will think na how havertz.10 hated Mount from day one. If no be say I click on that link, I go dey fear say na you edit am grin grin

But on a more serious note, A-40 was once a Chelsea fan? I mean going through that 2012 post and others, this guy was literally stanning hazard and I'm sure him go don open membership form ontop him head, how he now turn around to cast say hazard no get talent and continuously bashing him needs to be studied in sch I swear grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

BUY OF THE SEASON, but he never had talent.

Like father like son, like Raumdeuter like A40.

Follow these ones, you enter canal. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin
Lol.... Dem suppose dey give air.mark Award grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.... Dem suppose dey give air.mark Award grin grin grin

As in, discovery of the year award grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

As in, discovery of the year award grin
Lol.... I tell you grin grin

It's like 5yrs from now Shadow.walker will tell us how musiala is very useless and talentless and talking trash about him. Na cane we go take pursue am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Why Zaha never play for big club since him Dey Hazard level. So you mean Real Madrid go sign talentless player like Hazard for outrageous fee and wages. You and your boy Dey talk nonsense since yesterday. What has Neymar done for star studded psg since leaving Barcelona. Hazard won league 1 for Lille, won player of the year and young player of the year in French league, won young player and player of the year in Epl. What has Zaha won individually or collectively. All those Marko Marin and co you mentioned what have they done so far compared to Hazard. I don’t think Neymar has scored this season for psg.

Neymar has won the Ligue 1 and has taken psg to the CL final. Has Hazard ever played a CL final in his life?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
But when VVD is dribbled past you go forget say na normal thing for football...

You haven't been paying attention. I said every elite defender gets dribbled and it's not a big deal. It's only useless defenders who run from engagements that won't get dribbled. And only those who don't know anything about football celebrate not being dribbled or this player dribbled that

Okocha dribbled Maldini and Oliver Kahn almost killed them what then became of his career compared to those he dribbled

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

You haven't been paying attention. I said every elite defender gets dribbled and it's not a big deal. It's only useless defenders who run from engagements that won't get dribbled. And only those who don't know anything about football celebrate not being dribbled or this player dribbled that

Okocha dribbled Maldini and Oliver Kahn almost killed them what then became of his career compared to those he dribbled

So if you know believe this to be true, what was this post below meant to achieve?

raumdeuter:

SO they dont claim you are lying or that Jovetic hit him with juju

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Neymar has won the Ligue 1 and has taken psg to the CL final. Has Hazard ever played a CL final in his life?
Psg have being winning league 1 before Neymar. They sing him because of ucl. Hazard won League 1 with average Lille.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Geez!!... The way A-40 dey talk about hazard, someone will think na how havertz.10 hated Mount from day one. If no be say I click on that link, I go dey fear say na you edit am grin grin

But on a more serious note, A-40 was once a Chelsea fan? I mean going through that 2012 post and others, this guy was literally stanning hazard and I'm sure him go don open membership form ontop him head, how he now turn around to cast say hazard no get talent and continuously bashing him needs to be studied in sch I swear grin grin
Na follow follow go Kill that one las las.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Psg have being winning league 1 before Neymar. They sing him because of ucl. Hazard won League 1 with average Lille.

Did PSG show you their contract to know why they signed Neymar? Why did Chelsea sign Hazard since you seem to know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Itsrm:

So if you know believe this to be true, what was this post below meant to achieve?

To show that every defender gets dribbled and no one should be carrying tag of dem never dribble me about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Airmark See this Agbaya grin

Tadic once made 4 assists in 1 game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Let start from here........Do you watch performance or stats? Cus I'm still struggling to know how someone who watched hazard during any ucl night will come to say he never had the juice in him to be the very best.......abeg which of the juice shey na jolly juice or five alive juice ?

We have been watching Hazard in UCL for almost 10yrs and all we see are 4 goals from open play. Some players score 4 goals in 1 match while Hazard has 4 goals in almost 1 decade

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

To show that every defender gets dribbled and no one should be carrying tag of dem never dribble me about

Fair enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

And so fucking what?.........How much did Liverpool signed salah from Roma? Could it be that was the same amount man united used in purchasing Antonio martial some years back ? grin

That is to show you the potential some of these players like Denilson had for them to break world record for him and he dissapointed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

That's what happens when one doesn't have mind of his own.

A40 follows Raumdeuter like mumu and he tries not to get into his black book. He was an Arsenal fan before he chased happiness to Bayern Munich, where Dayo turned him to a slave.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

We have been watching Hazard in UCL for almost 10yrs and all we see are 4 goals from open play. Some players score 4 goals in 1 match while Hazard has 4 goals in almost 1 decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yIM0BkGItc

This is the video of don, if we go by numbers alone one would easily think most of the past English midfielders were actually better than him but you know that's a fat lie. so pls stop judging every player with numbers. It doesn't tell the whole story.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

That is to show you the potential some of these players like Denilson had for them to break world record for him and he dissapointed

Yes, hazard didn't become the world best player as expected but he was a world-class player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

This is the video of don, if we go by numbers alone one would easily think most of the past English midfielders were actually better than him but you know that's a fat lie. so pls stop judging every player with numbers. It doesn't tell the whole story.

You think he doesn't know? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chelsea continue to monitor the Marcelo Brozovic contract situation, and should they find out talks between his camp and Inter aren’t progressing well, they are ‘ready to sniff out the deal’.

- @tuttosport via @Sport_Witness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin...... This again ?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

Guy, I swear u no be human being grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Your knowledge is lacking, what are Central midfielders in a 433 supposed to do. WHat numbers is expected from Kroos-Casemiro and Modric

Your chelsea plays 433, what type of numbers should we expect from Kante Jorginho and Kovacic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Yes, hazard didn't become the world best player as expected but he was a world-class player.

How did he become a world class player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12622) (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) ... (19298) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CapitalCee(m), popizaino(m), WhoDeyHause, Lana1(m), hateshit, youngZee23 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.