Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,250 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10742634 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) (12630) (12631) ... (19413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

MAZACAR ko Madagascar ni. You think it's by just forming names and not the actual quality.

grin grin

A40 no just get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
It's just two seasons na, not over two seasons na.

The bolded is exactly what most Chelsea fans are saying, other top players have stars surrounded with them unlike Chelsea (aside when Costa was present). I remember a certain time messi was injured abi suspended during like 3-4 matches and Suarez and neymar played the attack[b] as if they didn't miss messi at all. [/b]But for Chelsea, no body to take over at all na why grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

The bolded is exactly what most Chelsea fans are saying, other top players have stars surrounded with them unlike Chelsea (aside when Costa was present). I remember a certain time messi was injured abi suspended during like 3-4 matches and Suarez and neymar played the attack[b] as if they didn't miss messi at all. [/b]But for Chelsea, no body to take over at all na why grin

I can guarantee you they didn't play tough games in that period or else they would have felt his absence at the long run
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Airmark I no understand your form this days o grin grin

We need to expose those dolts and flush them out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
So why are hailing Neymar for winning it.

I am hailing Neymar for his exploits in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Tuchel was the go to man last season and it was obvious. Hazard waas go to guy during his time with CFC.

No be juju be this? So Chelsea not get coach wey be go to man in Hazard days? No be Mourinho, No be Sarri no be Tuchel na Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

Shameless Apari oshi, show me any player that was Epl player of the season with no talent or not a top player?

You can't stop disgracing yourself up and down and you always draw mumus like A40 along. Everyone can see that none of your views should be taken serious. grin grin grin

Mahrez was the best player in the EPL is he a top player? The same Mahrez is chopping bench in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

The bolded is exactly what most Chelsea fans are saying, other top players have stars surrounded with them unlike Chelsea (aside when Costa was present). I remember a certain time messi was injured abi suspended during like 3-4 matches and Suarez and neymar played the attack as if they didn't miss messi at all. But for Chelsea, no body to take over at all na why grin

Chelsea had top players during Hazards time even more than now

Costa, Fabregas Kante Azpi etc all played with Hazard and he was still dropping disgraceful numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

I can guarantee you they didn't play tough games in that period or else they would have felt his absence at the long run

You dont know anything about football and you wont keep quiet

Barcelona played el classico without Messi and destroyed Madrid 4-0

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Lol... One of the tough games was against Madrid in which they beat Madrid 4-0 at the bernabeu grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lol... I didn't see this your response on time sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Costa, Fabregas Kante Azpi etc all played with Hazard and he was still dropping disgraceful numbers
I admitted to Costa's influence tho. But we all know Fabregas season is just that season of mourinho second stint when he was bought. Aside the he wasn't too influential in their play(esp during Conte's winning run).

Kante and Azpi are defensive guys, I'm talking about go to guys in attack sha. So far it's only Costa I can think of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mahrez was the best player in the EPL is he a top player? The same Mahrez is chopping bench in the EPL

Fraudiola broke the record fee for an African player that was Epl player of the season, just to buy a 'bottom' player, right? Do you know who won the Nations cup semifinal for Algeria and went ahead to lift the cup? African player of the year, among other awards.

Well, we all know that Boathand is also not a top player, thats why Bayern flushed him out and now playing Yuropa league. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

MAZACAR ko Madagascar ni. You think it's by just forming names and not the actual quality.
When you join this forum? I take it you were not here during the Torres and MAZACAR wars. When you lot were beating your chests about them. Did you know about Salah and Mane before they joined Liverpool? Wasn't he a Chelsea reject? Robben nko? Isn't it on this forum you had Chelsea fans saying more Chelsea players would make a combined XI with Bayern. Suddenly Hidden Fraudzard has no help.

If they ask you now you will say Hazard is better than Salah better than Robben better than Mueller better than everyone else and as talented as Messi and yet these same rubbish players are succeding in Europe while Hazard keeps failing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Popizaino will tell u he doesn't pay attention to those things other than the match wey him watch grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

What did you use to conclude that Azpi was a top player when Hazard was at Chelsea?

Please list those top players at Chelsea.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

Fraudiola broke the record fee for an African player that was Epl player of the season, just to buy a 'bottom' player, right? Do you know who won the Nations cup final for Algeria?

Well, we all know that Boathand is also not a top player, thats why Bayern flushed him out and now playing Yuropa league. grin

Denilson was a world record fee. Pepe of Arsenal was a record fee are these top players too

Boateng was a regular at a top European club for a decade, How come top player Mahrez is chopping bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Are you afraid of calling Raumdeuter, a fool. Don't just distance yourself from his stupid post, tell him he was mad for typing that nonsense.

Abi na him dey pay your house rent? grin
Kellz. Odaaran ponbele, Have you now seen your stupidity in 4K. How does me insulting Raumdeuter clear your criminal record? Always prioritizing foolishly

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

What did you use to conclude that Azpi was a top player when Hazard was at Chelsea?

Please list those top players at Chelsea.

So na when Hidden leave Chelsea when Azpi was 30yrs that he became a top player
Hazard left in 2019, when Azpi was 30yrs

Your mumu deserves a Federal recognition

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Popizaino will tell u he doesn't pay attention to those things other than the match wey him watch grin

He doesnt pay attention to anything. The facts always elude him just like with those citadel people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... One of the tough games was against Madrid in which they beat Madrid 4-0 at the bernabeu grin

Popiziano does not know about football he seems to be in a race downwards and trying to beat hensben to the prize

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Emphasis on games not game pls

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

Games not games .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Popiziano does not know about football he seems to be in a race downwards and trying to beat hensben to the prize

In your feeble mind you think you know football grin....you better tell us your stand on vvd marking at anfield some season ago was wrong or else you will still be seen as a joker on football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

He doesnt pay attention to anything. The facts always elude him just like with those citadel people

I think he pays attention to just two things/people when it comes to football ; Pep Guardiola and Hazard..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I think he pays attention to just two things/people when it comes to football ; Pep Guardiola and Hazard..... cheesy
And Fabregas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

And Fabregas

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You can bail him out,I said games not game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Games not games .
well out of 7 matches played without messi, the 3 teams they played was sevilla, R.Madrid and Villarreal just losing to only Sevilla and winning the other two.
Not a bad result if you ask me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mahrez has about 4 or maybe even 5 appearances so far this season..
I don't think he's chopping bench.. He's also elite as far as I'm concerned...

I don't personally like his football at times because I feel like it can be much work little reward but he's a deadly player to have in your team....

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

You can bail him out,I said games not games

What's the essence of engaging u when I know u will plead the fifth once u don hook? grin

Didn't u just recant this evening after the slightest of pressure from Raumdeuter?

Wo boya ko ni nice night cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is Gnabry a top player?
Cos i know i would pick Mahrez over him if it ever comes to a choice

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) (12630) (12631) ... (19413) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Unlimited22, SirAce and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.