Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,952 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10743423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (19414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy can't believe dis grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Airmark I no understand your form this days o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

BUY OF THE SEASON, but he never had talent.

Like father like son, like Raumdeuter like A40.

Follow these ones, you enter canal. grin
You are dyslexic I'm sure. Where did I say Hidden Fraudzard didn't have talent? When Vanilla Ice gave us Ice Ice baby we also thought he was destined to be one of the greats. Shame you had to go 9 years to dig out anything good I said about Fraudzard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Geez!!... The way A-40 dey talk about hazard, someone will think na how havertz.10 hated Mount from day one. If no be say I click on that link, I go dey fear say na you edit am grin grin

But on a more serious note, A-40 was once a Chelsea fan? I mean going through that 2012 post and others, this guy was literally stanning hazard and I'm sure him go don open membership form ontop him head, how he now turn around to cast say hazard no get talent and continuously bashing him needs to be studied in sch I swear grin grin
That should tell you that I'm an objective observer and call it strictly as I see it. Of course who will see that Supercup game and not be impressed by that show of skill. Didn't you people sign the likes of Bakanonsense and thought he was the next Essien?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

That's what happens when one doesn't have mind of his own.

A40 follows Raumdeuter like mumu and he tries not to get into his black book. He was an Arsenal fan before he chased happiness to Bayern Munich, where Dayo turned him to a slave.

Foolishness like this is why you are a registered sex offender. Ekiti R.Kelly

When I tackle Pep and highlight his failings at Bayern you will bleat like a neurotic he goat all over my mentions but let me concur on Hazard's fraudulence that is when you start regurgitating foolishness like the ruminant you are. Bilewu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Na follow follow go Kill that one las las.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
A40:
That should tell you that I'm an objective observer and call it strictly as I see it. Of course who will see that Supercup game and not be impressed by that show of skill. Didn't you people sign the likes of Bakanonsense and thought he was the next Essien?
Lol... There is difference between hoping/expecting a player to play good and stanning a player. Your post of 2012 shows you really Stan hazard and raved about him(even talking how he might win EPL player of the year in just his 2nd match oo), how you suddenly see him as fraudzard is surprising.

It's like popi.zaino who's stanning Pep presently and five years later he's telling us how pep is a fraud and all those things or shadow.walker(abi sulele) telling us how Musiala is a fraud in ten years time after flooding here with musiala pictures and clips day in day out.

E no gel na grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

How did he become a world class player?

How was he not a world class player?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... There is difference between hoping/expecting a player to play good and stanning a player. Your post of 2012 shows you really Stan hazard and raved about him(even talking how he might win EPL player of the year in just his 2nd match oo), how you suddenly see him as fraudzard is surprising.

It's like popi.zaino who's stanning Pep presently and five years later he's telling us how pep is a fraud and all those things or shadow.walker(abi sulele) telling us how Musiala is a fraud in ten years time after flooding here with musiala pictures and clips day in day out.

E no gel na grin

There were people who stanned Wilshere Ramsey, Denilson Quaresma when they just came to limelight and right now they will know they are flops

Musiala currently is promising if he doesnt deliver he would be a flop there are many who do pass that like Gotze.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

How was he not a world class player?

How many world class attackers have 4 career CL goals despite playing many yrs of CL football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Let start from here........Do you watch performance or stats? Cus I'm still struggling to know how someone who watched hazard during any ucl night will come to say he never had the juice in him to be the very best.......abeg which of the juice shey na jolly juice or five alive juice ?
You're a Chelsea fan. Name one CL knockout tie you can point to and say Hidden Fraudzard delivered for Chelsea, In 7 years he did absolute zilch only for him to leave and voila Chelsea are Champs of Europe. Hidden Fraudzard is the only attacking player that we cannot see his workings and doings. Nobody asks what you're asking now about Robben, Mueller, Neymar,Salah, Mbappe never mind Messi or GOATnaldo only Fraudzard the Champions League ghost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

E no gel na grin
This is not the gotcha moment you or that abominable sex offending he goat thinks it is. If anything it only shows that my beef with Hazard is not personal. I don't know what you mean by stanning but you should look up the meaning of fraud and realize that perhaps I also feel defrauded that is why I dey always tackle am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
hensben:
Psg have being winning league 1 before Neymar. They sing him because of ucl. Hazard won League 1 with average Lille.

36 year old burak yilmaz and 37 year old José fonte also did so with Lille grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

There were people who stanned Wilshere Ramsey, Denilson Quaresma when they just came to limelight and right now they will know they are flops

Musiala currently is promising if he doesnt deliver he would be a flop there are many who do pass that like Gotze.
Lol, I'm one of those who stanned Wilshere (tho I wasn't active on this forum during his limelight). I won't see myself calling wilshere wil-fraud or sort cos I know injury derailed his career. Even if he didn't live up to expectations without injury worries, I'll just keep quiet(or criticize aspect of his game) instead of outrightly calling him fraud on a daily.

Most fans here had hope on Werner wen he came but no one Stanned him, reason why their criticism are justified on him, but you don't expect someone to hype Werner as the next big thing then after he disappoints that same person is now calling him big time fraud and castigating his every move.

O wrong now...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
A40:
You're a Chelsea fan. Name one CL knockout tie you can point to and say Hidden Fraudzard delivered for Chelsea, In 7 years he did absolute zilch only for him to leave and voila Chelsea are Champs of Europe. Hidden Fraudzard is the only attacking player that we cannot see his workings and doings. Nobody asks what you're asking now about Robben, Mueller, Neymar,Salah, Mbappe never mind Messi or GOATnaldo only Fraudzard the Champions League ghost

Abeg miss me with all this yarn of salah,Messi, neymar as if they were never blessed with great supporting cast. At no point in their career were they expected to do it alone unlike hazard who you want him to perform adabrakadabra to win the ucl with Willian.so pls tell me another story. Ronaldo at man united went from Tevez, Rooney to Benzema, bale. Neymar and Messi complimented themselves with suares. Salah had mane and firmino.Your useless Muller also had Robben and Ribbery. For every great left attacker that won the ucl back then there was equally a great right attacker to make his work easier. Real Madrid were perennial semi-finalist till bale came on board. Now how do you expect Hazard to have done it alone with that idiot called willian?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
A40:
This is not the gotcha moment you or that abominable sex offending he goat thinks it is. If anything it only shows that my beef with Hazard is not personal. I don't know what you mean by stanning but you should look up the meaning of fraud and realize that perhaps I also feel defrauded that is why I dey always tackle am
Lol... Anyways sha. If you say so!

#peace..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Hazard never had the talent nor mentality to be a top player

A40, this was the post i quoted and replied and you jumped out like a rabid dog that you are, and attacked my post.

It's either you dissociate yourself from the highlighted above and call your boss, Raumdeuter, a fool or you GTFOH.

2nd best player in a World cup, Epl player of the season and a player with 30+ contributions to goal in Epl season, never had talent to be a top player. Awon werey meji.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol, I'm one of those who stanned Wilshere (tho I wasn't active on this forum during his limelight). I won't see myself calling wilshere wil-fraud or sort cos I know injury derailed his career. Even if he didn't live up to expectations without injury worries, I'll just keep quiet(or criticize aspect of his game) instead of outrightly calling him fraud on a daily.

Most fans here had hope on Werner wen he came but no one Stanned him, reason why their criticism are justified on him, but you don't expect someone to hype Werner as the next big thing then after he disappoints that same person is now calling him big time fraud and castigating his every move.

O wrong now...

E be like say una need to go read dictionary.

A fraud is someone who deceives people in order to be credited with accomplishments.
Can also be called a phoney, mountebank, a pretender, charlatan.

By this definition Ikebe Hazard is actually the very definition of fraud.

Ikebe Hazard…………deceiving people since 2012. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many world class attackers have 4 career CL goals despite playing many yrs of CL football

How many world class midfielder went an entire year without a goal and assist?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Guy, I swear u no be human being grin grin grin

Raumdeuter must not find himself in any leadership position, his followers will poison him. Very irresponsible. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Geez!!... The way A-40 dey talk about hazard, someone will think na how havertz.10 hated Mount from day one. If no be say I click on that link, I go dey fear say na you edit am grin grin

But on a more serious note, A-40 was once a Chelsea fan? I mean going through that 2012 post and others, this guy was literally stanning hazard and I'm sure him go don open membership form ontop him head, how he now turn around to cast say hazard no get talent and continuously bashing him needs to be studied in sch I swear grin grin
airfart is leading an agenda, you self join without checking first cheesy

That post was written 2012, opinions change in minutes, talkless of 9 years, expecting his opinion at that time to be the exact same now is stupid, opinions will change positively or negatively overtime but they are never the same

The only people with stagnant opinions are stupid people because they don't have judgement, that's why they stupidly keep supporting counterproductive causes because fools can't contextualize the present

instead of dragging him, judge him based on his thoughts today, if they are valid then he is wiser, signs of a reasonable person, if he is always wrong like airfart, you know what that means cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

O wrong now...

If anyone asks you about Wilshere now or tries to hype Wilshere currently, What will your assessment be?

If Someone says WIlshere can be compared to Modric or DeBruyne what will you say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

E be like say una need to go read dictionary.

A fraud is someone who deceives people in order to be credited with accomplishments.
Can also be called a phoney, mountebank, a pretender, charlatan.

By this definition Ikebe Hazard is actually the very definition of fraud.

Ikebe Hazard…………deceiving people since 2012. grin

Lol... That's the perfect definition of Willian not hazard that I watched.

Aside his poor output in cl, I don't see how hazard underperformed in epl for most past or did all those things you listed above.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

How many world class midfielder went an entire year without a goal and assist?

Tell us the entire year without goals and assist so I can know what to get you. From what date to what date and is it in all competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
popizaino:

Abeg miss me with all this yarn of salah,Messi, neymar as if they were never blessed with great supporting cast. At no point in their career were they expected to do it alone unlike hazard who you want him to perform adabrakadabra to win the ucl with Willian.so pls tell me another story. Ronaldo at man united went from Tevez, Rooney to Benzema, bale. Neymar and Messi complimented themselves with suares. Salah had mane and firmino.Your useless Muller also had Robben and Ribbery. For every great left attacker that won the ucl back then there was equally a great right attacker to make his work easier. Real Madrid were perennial semi-finalist till bale came on board. Now how do you expect Hazard to have done it alone with that idiot called willian?

Is WIllian also following him in Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
airmark:

A40, this was the post i quoted and replied and you jumped out like a rabid dog that you are, and attacked my post.

It's either you dissociate yourself from the highlighted above and call your boss, Rumdeuter, a fool or you GTFOH.

2nd best player in a World cup, Epl player of the season and a player with 30+ contributions to goal in Epl season, never had talent to be a top player. Awon werey meji.

Arindin is here parading awards when he will spend 2 pages telling us Jorginho who won even a better award is not a top player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Havertz10:
airfart is leading an agenda, you self join without checking first cheesy

That post was written 2012, opinions change in minutes, talkless of 9 years, expecting his opinion at that time to be the exact same now is stupid, opinions will change positively or negatively overtime but they are never the same

The only people with stagnant opinions are stupid people because they don't have judgement, that's why they stupidly keep supporting counterproductive causes because fools can't contextualize the present

instead of dragging him, judge him based on his thoughts today, if they are valid then he is wiser, signs of a reasonable person, if he is always wrong like airfart, you know what that means cheesy

This was what A-40 replied to air.mark(in this context)
raumdeuter:

Hazard never had the talent nor mentality to be a top player

It was the "hazard has no talent"
that I'm even quoting A-40 sef and not for any other thing. Hazard has shown his talents in the league cos multiple Chelsea's best players, EPL player of the season and various EPL awards proves that.

Even if the question is asked in 20yrs time, the answer will still remain the same, and that is

Hazard have/had talents and he proved them in EPL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... That's the perfect definition of Willian not hazard that I watched.

Aside his poor output in cl, I don't see how hazard underperformed in epl for most past or did all those things you listed above.

You know Hazard finished a season in EPL with 4 goals and 4 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Arindin is here parading awards when he will spend 2 pages telling us Jorginho who won even a better award is not a top player
bada bing cheesy

About this hazard talents, I want to understand where you are coming from with that

Leave competitions won and goals scored those can be influenced by external factors

On talent alone, hazard had more in his locker than gnabry, do you dispute that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

If anyone asks you about Wilshere now or tries to hype Wilshere currently, What will your assessment be?

If Someone says WIlshere can be compared to Modric or DeBruyne what will you say
I will say wilshere didn't live up to his potential (due to injury tho). That's different from someone who is a fraud.

I believe a fraud is someone like our Pepe who was packaged like one correct winger for us, who without injury and fitness problem still produces stinker winger in week out for us. That's who is a fraud with the kind of potential we expected.

Not someone like hazard who was feared in EPL(any EPL fan who says otherwise is lying), nor wilshere whom arsenal fans are praying should always return from injury and play anytime he's away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Tell us the entire year without goals and assist so I can know what to get you. From what date to what date and is it in all competition

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2403305-why-have-the-goals-and-assists-dried-up-for-barcelonas-andres-iniesta.amp.html

I have also helped you to circle the part in case you have glaucoma

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:

This was what A-40 replied to air.mark(in this context)

It was the "hazard has no talent"
that I'm even quoting A-40 sef and not for any other thing. Hazard has shown his talents in the league cos multiple Chelsea's best players, EPL player of the season and various EPL awards proves that.

Even if the question is asked in 20yrs time, the answer will still remain the same, and that is

Hazard have/had talents and he proved them in EPL

Talents to play football is different from talents to be a top player

What does a top player mean to you? A top player is a Salah, Neymar Lewandowski etc level player or you think ever Zaha Snodgrass

Will you call Mahrez a top player in the tier of Salah Neymar Mbappe and Lewandoski

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (19414) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), swiz123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.