Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12659) (12660) (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

PSG beat City I think we should give to Chelsea
doesn't matter... it's still d group stages...city look unbeatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Half of Hazard CL goals from open play in 33mins

And we will not hear excuses of playing for a defensive side. Is any coach more defensive than Simeone

This man! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Champions league can be very tricky, few injuries and unfavorable draws and its game over for most teams

Psg might eventually find rhythm, these things are unpredictable

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shaoling grizzly

Wicked Klopp wants to finish athleico now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cholo go kukuma park train be that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Oh Griezmann

Smh

Finished player

grin grin grin

It's obvious some players thrive in a particular environment..........and somebody is telling me coutinho is finished grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Half of Hazard CL goals from open play in 33mins

And we will not hear excuses of playing for a defensive side. Is any coach more defensive than Simeone

You will not recognise defensiveness even if it hit you on your face, .........is Griezman charge with the responsibility of dropping down to receive ball from the midfield and create something like hazard always does? Be realistic in your analysis of football for once, it won't kee you .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Messii. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol. Messi levels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Burnthisleagudown teams are useless, bar Bayern munich. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mbappe cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Havertz10:
Mbappe cheesy

Man is on fire grin grin.

clear of pervertz between cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Messi taking matters in his hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
PENALTY - Atletico Madrid cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
There was contact Na

Shey UCL is using EPL minimal contact template now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
There was contact Na

Shey UCL is using EPL minimal contact template now?

Its not much different from the penalty given to Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Zyxzzzz: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin

It's obvious some players thrive in a particular environment..........and somebody is telling me coutinho is finished grin

He is finished ooohh angry

Even Klopp didn't touch him when Barcelona were looking for a loan deal for him.

We are trying to move Chelsea forward, abeg grin

Don't wish that guy on us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Man is on fire grin grin.

clear of pervertz between cheesy.
how many goals did mbappe score at the euros?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
What did airmark say about Mbappe and penalties the last time?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
airmark:

The whole world knows that Mbappe is more ruthless in front of goal than the Algerian. Benzema himself knows it, he quickly gave him the ball to score the PK. grin

If you are wondering where it went wrong with Mbappe, look no further than this

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
See elite teams scoring 5, 4

I swear if we don't score more than 3 against malmo angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
See Messi's hattrick

Nawa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
FergieRaww:

Which City ??

PSG still blew them away.. it's Bayern's title this season and i feel Chelsea will go far but Real might surprise everyone smiley
Oga, stay in one place cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
popizaino:

You will not recognise defensiveness even if it hit you on your face, .........is Griezman charge with the responsibility of dropping down to receive ball from the midfield and create something like hazard always does? Be realistic in your analysis of football for once, it won't kee you .

Everyone who watches football knows Simeone is one of the most defensive coaches in football yet Griezmann scores

Vicinius 21yrs 6 CL goals from open play
Rodrygo 20yrs 7 CL goals from open play
Hazard 30yrs 4 CL goals from open play

All play for Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Havertz10:

I look at issues proactively, I will always consider the big picture

What's happening to us now is almost similar to what happened under Lampard, we are bearly winning games, it's often a struggle against any decent team, that isn't a good sign, Lampard was also positioned like this on the table, you people that did not like tuchel initially are arguing with us that liked him when we complain

You are using last season to decieve yourself but i'm talking about us now and going forward, we aren't dominating games, we have more defenders scoring goals than attackers, that isn't a good sign at all, aren't you ashamed, we played a team that just came from the championship and our keeper was MOTM, isn't that shameful cry we are european champions, we are playing pragmatic football and still struggling like cowards

You guys are always slow to catch up with reality
This team put three goals past Liverpool and won Arsenal. Get the fvck off and support Germany since Kai Havertz play more there.

We have played Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and City and we are still on top of the league but I should start crying because Kai Havertz doesn't play much. We are playing pragmatic football yen yen yen, why are we above the teams you're wanking for then?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
macjireh:

leave dat guy....we have played 10games from d EPL and UCL and lost only twice on lone goals,,topping EPL,,, buh someone is seriously waiting for us to start losing so dat he can sound correct....I will keep saying D's,,its not by force to fan Chelsea,, at least Liverpool and city are playing beautiful footie,,he can goan fan dem
I don't even understand why he's crying. He should count the number of goals we have conceded this season and compare it with the teams that don't play pragmatic football. When Havertz was playing it's not pragmatic football.

Carry 10 attackers for pitch now Sabinus grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Havertz10:
how many goals did mbappe score at the euros?

cheesy
you don't like mbappe but you like havertz?grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
He wants us to be scoring more with fraudvertz on the pitchgrin,baba was even trolling mbappe cos he didn't score more goals than havertz in the euros,even havertz agent no fit do reach this onegrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
izzou:

He is finished ooohh angry

Even Klopp didn't touch him when Barcelona were looking for a loan deal for him.

We are trying to move Chelsea forward, abeg grin

Don't wish that guy on us

So coutinho will take Chelsea backward? grin I have been in this shoes before with salah and willian,some even attributed my religion for supporting salah.Today we all know what's up grin............oya make Chelsea dey sign 80m, 90m, 100m midfielders dey go now, when we waste about 500m we will surely get the right choice .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
popizaino:

So coutinho will take Chelsea backward? grin I have been in this shoes before with salah and willian,some even attributed my religion for supporting salah.Today we all know what's up grin............oya make Chelsea dey sign 80m, 90m, 100m midfielders dey go now, when we waste about 500m we will surely get the right choice .

Coutinho's career at the top is done and dusted. Know this and know peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Everyone who watches football knows Simeone is one of the most defensive coaches in football yet Griezmann scores

Vicinius 21yrs 6 CL goals from open play
Rodrygo 20yrs 7 CL goals from open play
Hazard 30yrs 4 CL goals from open play

All play for Madrid

Everyone who watches football knows hazard and Griezmann's duty on the pitch are quiet different, but continue your agenda to please those Arsenal and man united fan who are always ready to cheer on your non-sense post like this without thinking twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12659) (12660) (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.