Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) (12667) (12668) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
MorataFC:
What is nice there?
Don't u know Newcastle will displace your team out of top erm... erm.... 6 cheesy
Are you sure they won't displace yours too
Just asking they have the richest owner you know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Point to one post where someone said nobody can go past VVD...

You people just formulate something in your head and start arguing against it...Which CB was better than VVD before his injury?

You were here when people were saying VVD was the best defender in EL history, comparing him to Maldini Vidic
Showing us number of minutes without being dribbled past

Was it not before his injury he was running away from Morata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

You were here when people were saying VVD was the best defender in EL history, comparing him to Maldini Vidic
Showing us number of minutes without being dribbled past

Was it not before his injury he was running away from Morata
It was before his injury you called him an elite defender...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Well, it doesn't make him less of the elite defender you called him...

He falls short of great defenders whether current or retired. He is just a god defender nothing like he was hyped to be

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
It was before his injury you called him an elite defender...

When was his injury and Quote my post with the date explicitly calling him an elite defender

This was my post in 2019 December

raumdeuter:

Ramos also belong to the elite list of defenders who have won the CL and world cup as sure starters unlike your useless VVD or Hummels

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
forget bants, champions league victory all boils down to that final

No matter how elite a team has been all through the competition, the most consequential game is that final

Tears are shed at the end because all players know that you have 90mins to write your own legacy, stand up and be counted among the best

Even nba teams prioritize playoffs over regular season, some basketball players have built careers on being influential in such games

Drogba's entire legend is built on clutch moments

You can underrate havertz's effort that day as much as you like but when it was time to be decisive, he stood up and performed

Aside from bants... That bolded is a big lie. A very very big lie.

Even tho the final is very very consequential, but that doesn't mean other matches before the final is inconsequential esp the knockout rounds.
So what you're saying is havertz(or any player for that matter) is allowed to ghost from any round esp the knockout rounds in cl but once it's the final, that's when they'll now wake up? Do you think legends are made by scoring in ONLY finals. Abeg bone that talk

And as for havertz, I'm not underrating his efforts but if havertz will to be sold away from Chelsea this moment, if they're calling players instrumental for UCL success in 2021, Havertz name won't be in top 3. That's to tell how least influential he was, even with his goal

No wonder you dey wait make dem Gnabry and Muller carry havertz to the final for euro2020 so that when havertz now score in the final, he'll take all the glory grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Person putting harvetz and mbappe in one sentence ?
Na havertz agent oo grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:
Aside from bants... That bolded is a big lie. A very very big lie.

Even tho the final is very very consequential, but that doesn't mean other matches before the final is inconsequential esp the knockout rounds.
So what you're saying is havertz(or any player for that matter) is allowed to ghost from any round esp the knockout rounds in cl but once it's the final, that's when they'll now wake up? Do you think legends are made by scoring in ONLY finals. Abeg bone that talk

And as for havertz, I'm not underrating his efforts but if havertz will to be sold away from Chelsea this moment, if they're calling players instrumental for UCL success in 2021, Havertz name won't be in top 3. That's to tell how least influential he was, even with his goal

No wonder you dey wait make dem Gnabry and Muller carry havertz to the final for euro2020 so that when havertz now score in the final, he'll take all the glory grin grin.

If all chelsea players had ghosted like harvetz and wait till the fine to shine , how would they had made the final at first grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

When was his injury and Quote my post with the date explicitly calling him an elite defender

This was my post in 2019 December

Airmark help me with that him post wey him say VVD is an elite defender...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
quite sad we didn't get our own 3 points before they fire him angry

Bruce would have relegated them before they even get the chance to buy players grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If all chelsea players has ghosted like harvetz and wait till the fine to shine , how would they had made the final at first grin
Leave havertz10. If na like so dem dey do legend and become influential, who for dey kill himself for knockouts grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Airmark help me with that him post wey him say VVD is an elite defender...

grin grin

Later in the day o.

@Raumdeuter ngbo, they want me to expose your asss again as usual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

Later in the day o.

@Ramdeuter ngbo, they want me to expose your asss again as usual?

If you have anything to expose go ahead but be mindful not to expose your poor education as usual. There was a reason Patrick delegated to you to disgrace yourself as usual

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

If you have anything to expose go ahead but be mindful not to expose your poor education as usual. There was a reason Patrick delegated to you to disgrace yourself as usual

grin grin

Your pasts haunting you front and back.

Meanwhile, Is this idiot exposing his keeper repeatedly, an elite defender? grin

[img]https:///media/10-01-2017/D3UDwp.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/11-01-2017/D8pZCE.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
As we no dey score goals so

Malmo 0-3 handicap to win

Thoughts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

Your pasts haunting you front and back.

Meanwhile, Is this idiot exposing his keeper repeatedly, an elite defender? grin

No one has hyped Boateng as not getting dribbled unlike the useless VVD

Boateng has a world cup and a CL won on the field to show. When will VVD win his own world cup on the field?

Go ahead and do what Patrick assigned to you, There was a reason he chose the bingo of the forum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Paston Daka?
Whoah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]No one has hyped Boateng as not getting dribbled unlike the useless VVD

Boateng has a world cup and a CL won on the field to show. When will VVD win his own world cup on the field?

Go ahead and do what Patrick assigned to you, There was a reason he chose the bingo of the forum[/s]

raumdeuter:

This is not getting dribbled this is a defender being confused turning his back on the ball before he was turned. That is poor defending not expected on someone who taught Maldini how to defend

Is Boathand an elite defender? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cambridge University to return Benin bronze to Nigeria in historic moment:
https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/benin-bronze-return-intl-gbr-scli/index.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

Boateng is an elite defender evidenced by the CL title and world cup he won on the field which we cant say about VVD

Now go ahead and run the errand they asked you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin cheesy
You ppl will not kill me, is he dancing "breakdance"?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin cheesy
You ppl will not kill me, is he dancing "breakdance"?

grin grin

I only saw this type of defending in Naija street football. This Raumdeuter's Boathand is HELLite not elite anything. No wonder he has been condemned to playing Yuropa league where he really belongs. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Karim Adeyemi scores for Salzburg from a counter
Lucas Nmecha equalizes for Wolfsburg with a header
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

I only saw this type of defending in Naija street football. This Raumdeuter's Boathand is HELLite not elite anything. No wonder he has been condemned to playing Yuropa league where he really belongs. grin

In Naija street football, Did you ever see a striker dribble a defender, injured in the process and helped to treat him so he can dribble him again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
World best defender

lol I was amused by van dijk there. Why would a defender turn his back towards a player attacking his box?

raumdeuter:
Karim Adeyemi scores for Salzburg from a counter
Lucas Nmecha equalizes for Wolfsburg with a header
I watched Adeyemi against Sevilla. His lightning pace and superb close control makes him a deadly player. His playing style is just like Mbappe and he can just be as prolific. I read Dortmund are interested in him. Good player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng is an elite defender evidenced by the CL title and world cup he won on the field which we cant say about VVD

Now go ahead and run the errand they asked you

grin grin grin

See mumu reasons o.

Materazzi is elite now. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mount, Lukaku and Werner start.

Jorgo back in the XI as well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
abeg where this blueangel go hide go hide??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
pamcode:
lol I was amused by van dijk there. Why would a defender turn his back towards a player attacking his box?

Then you havent been following his career, His default mode is to run away from attackers and point to someone else to take responsibility. Ball is coming into his box he turned his back and ran away before the ball even got to them

I watched Adeyemi against Sevilla. His lightning pace and superb close control makes him a deadly player. His playing style is just like Mbappe and he can just be as prolific. I read Dortmund are interested in him. Good player.

He grew up as a Bayern youth, Many clubs are keeping tabs on him, though I think he needs to go to a tier 2 club before he can start at a top club. He needs an environment to play regularly and develop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlueMann:
Mount, Lukaku and Werner start.

Jorgo back in the XI as well.

The line up is very good. I’m looking forward to how they perform not just the score line, this is our strong 11 I perceived during the start of the season. Chalobah should replace Christensen in the second half, he add more to the attack than Christensen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

See mumu reasons o.

Materazzi is elite now. grin grin

Which Champions League did Materazzi win on the field? Can you tell everyone how many minutes of the final Materazzi played?

I knew you only have to say a few sentences before your poor education shows

(1) (2) (3) ... (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) (12667) (12668) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.