Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10568332 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) (12667) ... (19209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
that's a ridiculous claim and you know it

France essentially parked the bus and countered teams, besides they had a good team, it's not like he carried his team to victory like zidane, his performance was commendable but I wouldn't call that domination

it's not by merely winning, it's how you do it, exert absolute tactical dominance over the opposition and no one will ever question your abilities

Messi, zidane, cruyff and many more

Big time shalaye be this.
Mbappe was the one of the go-to men in that team. He scored important goals to knockout Argentina and also scored in a final(first teenager to do so).

France that played 442 parked bus and wasn't dominant so we should discredit their trophy, but Chelsea that played 3 at the back and winning only 1-0s deserve it and havertz was influential shebi?

Shalaye upon shalaye.

Don't ever bring havertz near balo and Mbappe in one sentence cos dem no be him mate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
that's a ridiculous claim and you know it

France essentially parked the bus and countered teams, besides they had a good team, it's not like he carried his team to victory like zidane, his performance was commendable but I wouldn't call that domination

it's not by merely winning, it's how you do it, exert absolute tactical dominance over the opposition and no one will ever question your abilities

Messi, zidane, cruyff and many more

As a coach the best thing to do is to play to your players strength and the French side are physical and athletic so you don't expect the coach to play a possession based style when the players at his disposal aren't suitable for such. Back to the main point of discussion nobody who watches football and understand the game will say Mbappe influence throughout the tournament wasn't dominant he tortured defenders with his quick feet and dribbling scoring crucial goals along the way to and in the final if my memory serves me right. Even in European Club football he's dominant he's unfortunate not to have to won UCL so far but his assists and goals record are impressive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:
Big time shalaye be this.
Mbappe was the one of the go-to men in that team. He scored important goals to knockout Argentina and also scored in a final(first teenager to do so).

France that played 442 parked bus and wasn't dominant so we should discredit their trophy, but Chelsea that played 3 at the back and winning only 1-0s deserve it and havertz was influential shebi?

Shalaye upon shalaye.

Don't ever bring havertz near balo and Mbappe in one sentence cos dem no be him mate
hype stats with no significant value, pele was the first and he was younger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
hype stats with no significant value, pele was the first and he was younger
Okay... Tell me Significant havertz stats?

More so, if e easy why Havertz no do am?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
he is dragging vvd because you people hype him as the best in the world and claim that nobody can go past him
Point to one post where someone said nobody can go past VVD...

You people just formulate something in your head and start arguing against it...Which CB was better than VVD before his injury?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:
Okay... Tell me Significant havertz stats?

More so, if e easy why Havertz no do am?
well havertz was influential to a champions league victory at his first crack and at a younger age than mbappe

Havertz didn't play at that world cup, we would use the next one to measure them

At the last euros, should I finish the sentence grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Amoto94:

As a coach the best thing to do is to play to your players strength and the French side are physical and athletic so you don't expect the coach to play a possession based style when the players at his disposal aren't suitable for such. Back to the main point of discussion nobody who watches football and understand the game will say Mbappe influence throughout the tournament wasn't dominant he tortured defenders with his quick feet and dribbling scoring crucial goals along the way to and in the final if my memory serves me right. Even in European Club football he's dominant he's unfortunate not to have to won UCL so far but his assists and goals record are impressive.
he isn't unfortunate, I watched the final of the champions league between psg and Bayern

28 touches in 90mins cheesy

Mbappe ghosted that final, he is a player that thrives on counter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2021
popizaino:

I can see you're learning well from the oga himself, raum.deuter grin.........Dont you think it's time you follow him to bayern Munich like one somebody son like that.
Na those kind mumu argument make him wan Dey with Dayo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
well havertz was influential to a champions league victory at his first crack and at a younger age than mbappe

Havertz didn't play at that world cup, we would use the next one to measure them

Havertz wasn't influential in your last UCL win. His influence was like that of Gotze. Someone who have one goal and 0 assist out of 13 possible matches for an attacker can't be influential. Talk another thing abeg.

France exited at round of 32, same with Germany. How was he better than Mbappe?

Havertz is 22, Mbappe is 23. Just a year older. Why didn't havertz make the 2018 world cup in Germany if he was that good the way you're painting it. When Mbappe is winning WC at 18, havertz will make his debut at 23. Shame!!!

Once again
Don't ever put Mbappe and havertz in one sentence.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Amoto94:
Malmo boss Jon Dahl Tomasson:

“Andreas Christensen is one of the best defenders around. He’s had a great journey and has done tremendously well. The way he’s playing, he’s been a great inspiration for a lot of Danish people.”

Ah! So Tomasson is Malmo's coach.

Nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Is this guy seriously comparing Havertz to Mbappe abi na just an attempt to troll? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
shocked

Werner - Lukaku - Haaland

Ridiculously terrific grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
donjazet:

Guardiola uses rodri in a back 4 formation to devastating effects. Talk another thing. I'm truly surprised with the way you manage to drag jorginho enter any team problem conversation.

Stop your fake comparison with Rodri. Rodri is not the type to go into his shell and drop 30 passes when the match is hot, besides Man City do all their pressing in attack and have devastating attackers, they can afford to play the game of out-attacking the opponent.

Chelsea cannot afford to have a midfield of Jorginho, Kante and an AM with only 2 centrebacks and get consistent results.

Jorginho can only play with 2 defensive minded midfielders in front of him if we are going to play a back four. You may argue that was successful with Italy but league football is not tournament football where you get draws and hope your goalkeeper bails you out on penalties.

It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Jorginho is the reason we play with 3 centrebacks.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
popizaino:

I can see you're learning well from the oga himself, raum.deuter grin.........Dont you think it's time you follow him to bayern Munich like one somebody son like that.
don't mind him... Since he is looking for a 5:0 scoreline... Fake Fan####
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10 stop this nonsense you are doing here please... How can you compare Kai and kylian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Havertz10 stop this nonsense you are doing here please... How can you compare Kai and kylian?
I blame people who still engage him ... his Kylian comparison is the last straw for me, there is no way I'm engaging the guy in football again

Mbappe performance last night alone overshadowed Havertz career put together

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:

You people should never take this joke of a person serious. One goal and two assist in a competition is now influence but he will be blabbing about Mason Mount’s stats.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Singapore1:

I blame people who still engage him ... his Kylian comparison is the last straw for me, there is no way I'm engaging the guy in football again

Mbappe performance last night alone overshadowed Havertz career put together
I'm not sure he is even a Chelsea fan!! I mean someone who's just interested in Kai havertz. And 5:0 scoreline each match day...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
BikeMan:
You people should never take this joke of a person serious. One goal and two assist in a competition is now influence but he will be blabbing about Mason Mount’s stats.
what's wrong with that guy and ibime ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
he isn't unfortunate, I watched the final of the champions league between psg and Bayern

28 touches in 90mins cheesy

Mbappe ghosted that final, he is a player that thrives on counter
you keep demonstrating your lack of knowledge on football..... Please just start supporting Bayern Munich or Ajax Amsterdam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
I like mbappe, but if you drag havertz, I will find an angle to counter with grin it's nothing personal
grin

Didn't know that mbappe is now a god and using facts to counter established opinions is now considered a crime

The crux of the matter remains, if you drag havertz using mbappe, there are flaws in that premise that I will use against him

i'm not comparing both players but don't say that because mbappe did something in a farmers league ,he is the greatest player young player ever, I will break down the data for you, hype and propaganda are for sheep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:
Havertz wasn't influential in your last UCL win. His influence was like that of Gotze. Someone who have one goal and 0 assist out of 13 possible matches for an attacker can't be influential. Talk another thing abeg.

Havertz is 22, Mbappe is 23. Just a year older. Why didn't havertz make the 2018 world cup in Germany if he was that good the way you're painting it. When Mbappe is winning WC at 18, havertz will make his debut at 23. Shame!!!

Once again

Person putting harvetz and mbappe in one sentence ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Havertz10:
grin

Didn't know that mbappe is now a god and using facts to counter established opinions is now considered a crime

The crux of the matter remains, if you drag havertz using mbappe, there are flaws in that premise that I will use against him

i'm not comparing both players but don't say that because mbappe did something in a farmers league ,he is the greatest player young player ever, I will break down the data for you, hype and propaganda are for sheep
you need help bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:

Once again
forget bants, champions league victory all boils down to that final

No matter how elite a team has been all through the competition, the most consequential game is that final

Tears are shed at the end because all players know that you have 90mins to write your own legacy, stand up and be counted among the best

Even nba teams prioritize playoffs over regular season, some basketball players have built careers on being influential in such games

Drogba's entire legend is built on clutch moments

You can underrate havertz's effort that day as much as you like but when it was time to be decisive, he stood up and performed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
.BREAKING:
Newcastle sack manager, Steve Bruce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
MorataFC:
.BREAKING:
quite sad we didn't get our own 3 points before they fire him angry

Bruce would have relegated them before they even get the chance to buy players grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
quite sad we didn't get our own 3 points before they fire him angry

Bruce would have relegated them before they even get the chance to buy players grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
MorataFC:
.BREAKING:
Nice one
They will start building from foundation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Nice one
They will start building from foundation
What is nice there?
Don't u know Newcastle will displace your team out of top erm... erm.... 6 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
You said the other day that going past Maldini pointed to nothing but see you trying to drag the player you said is now elite...

Na your post go kee you las las...

This is not getting dribbled this is a defender being confused turning his back on the ball before he was turned. That is poor defending not expected on someone who taught Maldini how to defend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
popizaino:

Fabregas said the same thing after playing with him and Messi, zidane thinks the same thing, mourinho also laud his talent, but my egbon from ogbomoso thinks otherwise, because hazard almost cost his team the supercup some years back.

Hazards mate are showing goals and big trophies all Hidden hazard has to show is affidavits from Fabregas and co

Football is played on the field and not in courtrooms

Hazard show us your goals he is showing 4 CL career goals, show us CL trphy Nothing show us world cup nothing

But because Zidane said, Fabregas said this said that said

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

This is not getting dribbled this is a defender being confused turning his back on the ball before he was turned. That is poor defending not expected on someone who taught Maldini how to defend
Well, it doesn't make him less of the elite defender you called him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12661) (12662) (12663) (12664) (12665) (12666) (12667) ... (19209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Noah13, airmark(m), tobiboss(m), AdisaOwala, popizaino(m), Vischy, DammyOlu123(m), kingBolton, CaptainStephen(m), nihilistjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.