Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
erusen:
in the pass 25 games he has 5, mount?
no mind mount worshippers cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2021
macjireh:

kante is many times shy going forward... some days he's brilliant initiating an attack,, but sometimes he's not
Shy going forward but brilliant initiating attack? How does that work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Brilliant goal by Havertz. He should be able to play that false/ 9 role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
BlueMann:
Ah

Scummies dey chop am 2-0?? cheesy

Airmark, Apostle Skimple and co., any plans for a late night parry? cheesy cheesy

Make una dey standby o cheesy

zeusis:

we definitely have a party next door

Skimpledawg:

Party is a must
Man u don do u APC
A ll
P arties
C anceled
grin grin grin

But party much happen on Sunday, it is unescapable tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2021
FBS:
Shy going forward but brilliant initiating attack? How does that work?
u saw d words many times and sometimes... which means not every time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2021
macjireh:

u saw d words many times and sometimes... which means not every time
So how many players for this team always go forward?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Armando Broja was being earmarked by Thomas Tuchel to take Tammy Abraham’s place.

But there was a change of heart regarding Broja. Tuchel, the club, the player and those around him decided his development was better served on loan.

- @TheAthleticUK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Glad we are winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Update
as e be now, make Pulisic come back from him own abeg

Mount, Havertz, Ziyech for the next few games at least till next month 20th November
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
TT's post match comments

What is the latest with the injuries to Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner?

"I don't know too much more than you. Romelu twisted his ankle with the foul in the box and Timo has a hamstring injury. It will take a while for both of them. We need more examinations to be more precise but they will be out for some matches.

Do you regret not resting Romelu now given his injury?

"If I knew before I wouldn't have done it. But you can't know it before and it was necessary that he was on the pitch and he started very strong. I spoke with him about the situation, that I think he carries a bit of mental fatigue around with him. I think that is also normal but he is our number nine and is our reference upfront.

"The best thing against mental fatigue is a goal and we knew we could be the dominant team. We knew we wanted to build our attack today with Mason and Timo around him and him as the reference.

"I had the strong belief that in a Champions League match he could turn things around in terms of scoring and being decisive, which he did because he was super strong in our start. He took the foul and without him maybe it's not 2-0

"So I don't regret it. It's not a muscle injury or because of physical fatigue. He is a little bit overplayed, this is my opinion and maybe I'm not even right. But this was a moment to give him confidence and let him play. I don't regret it, things like this can happen. It was bad luck."

What did you make of the performances of Callum Hudson-Odoi and Kai Havertz after they came on and do they have a chance to make an impact now?

"Always, always a chance and it is always necessary to prove a point. They can prove a point now so we will have some games without Romelu and Timo so everyone is invited to join the race for minutes on the pitch.

"When they are on the pitch, they need to show their hunger and determination to be decisive and be in the box.

"This is how it is and they did it today but there's still room to improve and on Saturday we need the same hunger and determination from whoever starts for us because we need goals to win matches. We need to find solutions without Romelu and Timo, that's clear. Everyone will join the race to be decisive for us."

Was the team you picked today evidence of how important a win was today after losing to Juve?

"We take the games step by step, there is no more important game than the game we play on this day. Jorgi [Jorginho] didn't play against Brentford, we went with Ruben [Loftus-Cheek] who was there during the international break.

"The guys on the pitch deserve to start, there are no gifts or resting players because the next game is more important. We pick the best line-up in our belief to have the best chance to beat Brentford and then we pick the best line-up on this day to beat whoever arrives in a Champions League match.

"The next is like this. Saturday, 12.30, we will again pick the best team. We will look at the data and be very professional in recovery. It will be easy preparation: we want the same performance again. This will be one of the shortest pre-match meetings in my history of coaching because we want every the same as tonight: energy, effort, deep runs, ball wins.

"We have the chance to switch some positions, to demand from everybody physically the same input and then let's see."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Last night match showed havertz is more suitable in the striker's role than any other roles.

He has eyes for goals and also can penetrates into holes in d striking departments.

His shortcomings ain't really felt as it doesn't really give rise to disaster.

If odoi head correct,this is the right time to make a statement..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
timbros:
Another friendly reminder that this Man United team will play Salah and Liverpool at the weekend grin

I just pray they don't sack Ole. Like raumdeuter will say, they might stumble on a good coach.

And so fucking what? ..........Do you realise it's a rivalry big game and you can't predict the outcome based on anything. Although, I want them to draw but man united might likely win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Izzou howfar?
Hope this is fake news

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Segedinho:
Last night match showed havertz is more suitable in the striker's role than any other roles.

He has eyes for goals and also can penetrates into holes in d striking departments.

His shortcomings ain't really felt as it doesn't really give rise to disaster.

If odoi head correct,this is the right time to make a statement..

When I said this one time like that I almost got crucified.

Harvertz was a false 9 in Leverkusen and after the COVID-19 break, he became the top 9.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
Izzou howfar?
Hope this is fake news

It's not oh. grin

At least, he has 4 goals this season. We thank God.

How many has SCAMCHO scored this season?

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

When I said this one time like that I almost got crucified.

Harvertz was a false 9 in Leverkusen and after the COVID-19 break, he became the top 9.

i'm starting to see it now but I never wanted to accept it because I wanted him to influence the game more from midfield, not knowing that as false 9 he can even do one better

But we bought lukaku, can he play right wing, will he agree to become that kind of player for the team, I knew this lukaku move would bomb, it was so obvious, complicated mess

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fraudvertz flopped as a midfielder, I guess the hate his gullible fanboiz have for Mount will now shift to Lukaku who’s the number one choice for where they feel Fraudvertz plays better.

Shameless people who can’t stop hating on other players because of their generational flop and fraud. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm starting to see it now but I never wanted to accept it because I wanted him to influence the game more from midfield, not knowing that as false 9 he can even do one better

But we bought lukaku, can he play right wing, will he agree to become that kind of player for the team, I knew this lukaku move would bomb, it was so obvious, complicated mess

I have never seen this kind of obsessive fandom over an average player who hasn't earned such following.
You know for someone like you who claims to be impermeable to sentiments, it's bewildering to see you be this gullible to havertz marketing propaganda.
So in your mind we should shift Lukaku, one of the best strikers in the world right now to the side or to the bench for havertz because he has utterly failed and been abysmal in any other position. grin I laugh in German. grin grin grin Such imbecility.

I have tried to see what the fuss was all about over this player but try as hard as I can all I see is frailty, fragility and a little technique.
I mean this was a player who was supposed to be a master creator, who was supposed to be versatile and well-rounded, have the finesse of ozil and the finishing of muller. Someone who was supposed to be the best German youth, a generational talent, better than gnabry, sane, kimmich, sule etc. But lo and behold we were sold a German Amokachi.

How did such an enlightened mind fall for such a media propaganda. A marketing furore. Agree that you were deceived. No shame in that.
Havertz is bang average. We were desperate for a creative midfielder and in that desperation,we fell for an another scam,just like kepa. We bought a forgery of a player. Open your eyes.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Scholes is just so sentimental sha.

Been watching Ucl review, wrap and analysis between him, Crouch and someone I don’t know the name, man seriously said Chelsea can’t win Epl, he said we don’t stand a chance, even when our next fixtures were highlighted for him, he still insisted that we don’t stand a chance.

He said Bayern, Liverpool and ManCity are Ucl favorite. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
donjazet:

I have never seen this kind of obsessive fandom over an average player who hasn't earned such following.
You know for someone like you who claims to be impermeable to sentiments, it's bewildering to see you be this gullible to havertz marketing propaganda.
So in your mind we should shift Lukaku, one of the best strikers in the world right now to the side or to the bench for havertz because he has utterly failed and been abysmal in any other position. grin I laugh in German. grin grin grin Such imbecility.

I have tried to see what the fuss was all about over this player but try as hard as I can all I see is frailty, fragility and a little technique.
I mean this was a player who was supposed to be a master creator, who was supposed to be versatile and well-rounded, have the finesse of ozil and the finishing of muller. Someone who was supposed to be the best German youth, a generational talent, better than gnabry, sane, kimmich, sule etc. But lo and behold we were sold a German Amokachi.

How did such an enlightened mind fall for such a media propaganda. A marketing furore. Agree that you were deceived. No shame in that.
Havertz is bang average. We were desperate for a creative midfielder and in that desperation,we fell for an another scam,just like kepa. We bought a forgery of a player. Open your eyes.
German Amokachi

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
FBS:
Brilliant goal by Havertz. He should be able to play that false/ 9 role.
daz Y TT played him on d left with kaku to see if he could manage to get goals and assists but nothing came out...he wants to be played as a CF b4 we can see his importance... most of his goals have come from d left if u have noticed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:

And so fucking what? ..........Do you realise it's a rivalry big game and you can't predict the outcome based on anything. Although, I want them to draw but man united might likely win.
manu win or draw favours Chelsea big time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
donjazet:

amokachi Lol !!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
donjazet:

Lol.... Havertz no kill person oo grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
donjazet:

This was me, before I became a critique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:

This was me, before I became a critique.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
See as them dey tear Mou apart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
LMAO German amokachi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
See as them dey trash Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
erusen:
See as them dey trash Mourinho

Nothing sweeter than seeing Mourinho side getting trashed

By a club never heard of to boot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bodo 6--1 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Bodo 6--1 grin
grin
FIFA must investigate this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.