Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10440719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) ... (19112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Bodo 6--1 grin
mourinho has lost form badly grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omo mehn, odun egun elegba ni mourinho nse ni Norway.
Mourinho is celebrating a masquerade festival with serious cane beatings in Norway..
My man I still love you though grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Balloon d'or nominee grin undecided and worst UEFA player of the year winner

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Bodo 6--1 grin
Club wey no even sure whether their name na Bodo or Glimt

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
When I was blaming Mourinho for our absymal performances in the 2015/2016, people who were still using his time in Porto and his first stint at Chelsea to see him,rained all manners of insults on me, some even blamed my favourite Chelsea players then like Hazard, Fabregas and Mikel grin. grin grin for our woes, today I'm just wondering if this set of Chelsea players are still with mourinho at AS Roma grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Greatest defender in EPL history

Na you give am?.......Even a staunch man united fan is refuting your claim, to tell you how wrong you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:
Na you give am?.......Even a staunch man united fan is refuting your claim, to tell you how wrong you are.

Staunch Chelsea fans are sayin Jorginho deserves Balon dor unlike you fake Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Staunch Chelsea fans are sayin Jorginho deserves Balon dor unlike you fake Chelsea fan

Only if you can show me a balon dor worthy player known for much back passes or give me stats of balon dor worthy player with 2000 passes and zero assist.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:
When I was blaming Mourinho for our absymal performances in the 2015/2016, people who were still using his time in Porto and his first stint at Chelsea to see him,rained all manners of insults on me, some even blamed my favourite Chelsea players then like Hazard, Fabregas and Mikel grin. grin grin for our woes, today I'm just wondering if this set of Chelsea players are still with mourinho at AS Roma grin
roma cut my ticket. I've been crying since morning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
cuffee:
roma cut my ticket. I've been crying since morning
cry no more peasant
Before my 40 day tour on Nairaland ends I will alleviate poverty off your punk ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Nothing sweeter than seeing Mourinho side getting trashed

By a club never heard of to boot
frankfurt thrashed bayern 5 goals to one

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
If bayern catch chelsea ee, the flogging no go be here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:

Only if you can show me a balon dor worthy player known for much back passes or give me stats of balon dor worthy player with 2000 passes and zero assist.

Award is what matters like you always told us to go check the award. Jorgino won the award you can cry to the main road

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
donjazet:

But lo and behold we were sold a German Amokachi.

Brotherly stop abusing the bull. A beast of a player and a bully

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omo, this Sunday is seriously stacked.

Liverpool vs Man U, Barca vs Real, Napoli vs AS Roma (Osimhen vs Abraham), Inter vs Juve, Marseille vs PSG...

With Brentford vs Leicester to kick things off.

No time to catch a break.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:
when he won the league, did you say anything?
When he was winning his previous matches at As roma,did you say anything?
Just one loss with his second team,you are here forming bossgrin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Ibime:

Brotherly stop abusing the bull. A beast of a player and a bully

Me sef confuse come see am as compliment. Scorer of the first ever Champions League goal. My all time favorite Nigerian player. Dan the Bull

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2021
As a chelsea fan , I want man.u to beat Liverpool , grin They get to break liverpool's form, ole gets to keep his job to continue his rubbish and we now get to top the table with a little margin... It's a win win for both teams...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Fastcars11:
As a chelsea fan , I want man.u to beat Liverpool , grin They get to break liverpool's form, ole gets to keep his job to continue his rubbish and we now get to top the table with a little margin... It's a win win for both teams...

you are a wise man
you deserve a beer....a very cold beer... mortuary standard

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Lana1:
Club wey no even sure whether their name na Bodo or Glimt
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Ennyjay69:

Doesn't change anything. Mou is finished at top level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2021
"It's about time I got on the scoresheet. I'm getting in the right areas but it's just not falling for me. Hopefully when the first one goes in the floodgates will open."

- Mason Mount

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Chelsea are reportedly keen on signing Clermont Foot striker, Mohamed Bayo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Amoto94:
"It's about time I got on the scoresheet. I'm getting in the right areas but it's just not falling for me. Hopefully when the first one goes in the floodgates will open."

- Mason Mount

Well, he has a 2-3 week window to get his act right in terms of productivity. Once Pulisic, Werner, and Lukaku come back, anybody wey no perform go chop bench. CHO sef has a window of opportunity.

Imagine, GW8 and Lukaku is the only attacker to have scored >1 goal in the league. Defenders/defensive midfielders are outscoring the attackers again, like last season.

No time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

Award is what matters like you always told us to go check the award. Jorgino won the award you can cry to the main road

Award matters if you don't have 2000 passes with zero goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2021
donjazet:

I have never seen this kind of obsessive fandom over an average player who hasn't earned such following.
You know for someone like you who claims to be impermeable to sentiments, it's bewildering to see you be this gullible to havertz marketing propaganda.
So in your mind we should shift Lukaku, one of the best strikers in the world right now to the side or to the bench for havertz because he has utterly failed and been abysmal in any other position. grin I laugh in German. grin grin grin Such imbecility.

I have tried to see what the fuss was all about over this player but try as hard as I can all I see is frailty, fragility and a little technique.
I mean this was a player who was supposed to be a master creator, who was supposed to be versatile and well-rounded, have the finesse of ozil and the finishing of muller. Someone who was supposed to be the best German youth, a generational talent, better than gnabry, sane, kimmich, sule etc. But lo and behold we were sold a German Amokachi.

How did such an enlightened mind fall for such a media propaganda. A marketing furore. Agree that you were deceived. No shame in that.
Havertz is bang average. We were desperate for a creative midfielder and in that desperation,we fell for an another scam,just like kepa. We bought a forgery of a player. Open your eyes.
my eyes are open, i wouldn't speak on havertz, let his actions on the field particularly now, do the talking for me grin

Let's talk about lukaku, I don't watch Italian football but I have seen lukaku enough to know that he isn't an elite footballer, I argued here so many times that lukaku wasn't a profitable project to embark on especially after factoring his age, limited ability, cost and wages, that deal was destined to be problematic, haaland was the way

i gave lukaku the benefit of doubt to convince me otherwise that he has improved, finally got to watch him at the euros and he was still the same player that played for united, he is just more matured now, average footballer built like mark henry but the club wanted him, so I accepted him and was hopeful that it works out but now cheesy

I can tell you with absolute certainty that lukaku will bomb at Chelsea particularly if we keep going down the route of building the team to serve him, he is predictable, very static, doesn't have any technical qualities, his body is hyped up as his power but he uses it like a burden, there was a chance he missed against Southampton and that was it for me on his matter, lights out

you think that lukaku can win a champions league as the leading man cheesy he is part of the reason that Belgium haven't won anything significant

When it's time to face the big boys, he is useless, it's to statpad against weak teams that is his fortie, he isn't an elite striker

I felt that moving him to the right, is the best bet since the team can excel and he is a participant or tuchel changes formation and plays him as the fixed 9 that he is, with havertz as 10, with wingers on the side, maybe he can be more influential with chances presented on a plate for him, the crux of the issue is that lukaku isn't good enough to be the main man at a club like Chelsea

Remember when I said that lukaku was ruining our tactics

Look at these, he is very static, even ororo that is 37 runs and covers more distance than lukaku, he was a sentimental acquisition, we either keep fooling ourselves that he is elite or accept that we got a belgian mark henry and find a way to use him

it's poetic that he offended so many people returning to England, the drags that he will get from inter fans and Italian journalists will be epic

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Ennyjay69:

He won the league in 2014/2015 season and by the second half of that very season i already started seeing cracks from his tactics when we were struggling to put in a convincing performance to win games but I chose to believe like others, because I still view him with what he achieved with us in his first spell and not until the following season when Bournemouth came to the bridge and took all 3 points, struggling to beat Arsenal at the bridge with goal from an unlikely source, so I became a serious mourinho out campaigner and declared him finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
popizaino:
No grateful Chelsea supporter should be shading a manager that virtually put us "on the map".

Oh I forgot that you worship pep who has done nawt for this club. How pathetic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
FBS:

No grateful Chelsea supporter should be shading a manager that virtually put us "on the map".

Oh I forgot that you worship pep who has done nawt for this club. How pathetic.

grin grin grin

Pep helped me to deal with my number one enemy in football grin man united.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
popizaino:

What is the correlation between Chelsea's performance under Mourinho 5, 6years ago and losing with Roma in Europa League? Wow!

Remind me who is to be blamed for our 2014/15 EPL trophy.

Mourinho have left Chelsea and coached Man Utd, Spurs and now Roma but somehow you had to connect his performance of many years ago to a lose last night. Haba! I still dey find where the connection dey...

Na wao.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
popizaino:

He won the league in 2014/2015 season and by the second half of that very season i already started seeing cracks from his tactics when we were struggling to put in a convincing performance to win games but I chose to believe like others, because I still view him with what he achieved with us in his first spell and not until the following season when Bournemouth came to the bridge and took all 3 points, struggling to beat Arsenal at the bridge with goal from an unlikely source, so I became a serious mourinho out campaigner and declared him finished.
mourinho is not finished tho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pep edge mou in playing good football, this is why he will keep getting top job. Although I rate Mou achievement more due to the team he won those trophies with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) ... (19112) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hohenheim(m), dostr4(m), Trevor012(m), Unlimited22, Itsrm(m), BlueMann, Leyqute(m), Neobulletzz(m), a4turitoroman and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.