Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10432874 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) (12676) ... (19108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pulisic ❌
Werner ❌
Lukaku ❌

All out for Norwich and Southampton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kai Havertz’s record as a centre-forward

24 appearances
13 goals
2 assists
110 minutes per G/A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
"We don’t call Kai a false 9 because he is also very strong on the last line and arriving in the box. So this is more what we expect from him tomorrow." - Thomas Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Havertz10:
my eyes are open, i wouldn't speak on havertz, let his actions on the field particularly now, do the talking for me grin

Let's talk about lukaku, I don't watch Italian football but I have seen lukaku enough to know that he isn't an elite footballer, I argued here so many times that lukaku wasn't a profitable project to embark on especially after factoring his age, limited ability, cost and wages, that deal was destined to be problematic, haaland was the way

i gave lukaku the benefit of doubt to convince me otherwise that he has improved, finally got to watch him at the euros and he was still the same player that played for united, he is just more matured now, average footballer built like mark henry but the club wanted him, so I accepted him and was hopeful that it works out but now cheesy

I can tell you with absolute certainty that lukaku will bomb at Chelsea particularly if we keep going down the route of building the team to serve him, he is predictable, very static, doesn't have any technical qualities, his body is hyped up as his power but he uses it like a burden, there was a chance he missed against Southampton and that was it for me on his matter, lights out

you think that lukaku can win a champions league as the leading man cheesy he is part of the reason that Belgium haven't won anything significant

When it's time to face the big boys, he is useless, it's to statpad against weak teams that is his fortie, he isn't an elite striker

I felt that moving him to the right, is the best bet since the team can excel and he is a participant or tuchel changes formation and plays him as the fixed 9 that he is, with havertz as 10, with wingers on the side, maybe he can be more influential with chances presented on a plate for him, the crux of the issue is that lukaku isn't good enough to be the main man at a club like Chelsea

Remember when I said that lukaku was ruining our tactics

Look at these, he is very static, even ororo that is 37 runs and covers more distance than lukaku, he was a sentimental acquisition, we either keep fooling ourselves that he is elite or accept that we got a belgian mark henry and find a way to use him

it's poetic that he offended so many people returning to England, the drags that he will get from inter fans and Italian journalists will be epic

guy rest all this shelaye don too much,learn to ignore bro

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Amoto94:
Kai Havertz’s record as a centre-forward

24 appearances
13 goals
2 assists
110 minutes per G/A

I expect nothing less than 2 goals from him Vs Norwich.. He is 100% better as a CF than on the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mason Mount and Trevor Chalobah (red arrows) as ball boys in a Champions League night at Stamford Bridge.

Today they both play in the competition, with Mount a winner already.

#AlwaysBelieve

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bluemann, Unlimited22, Havertz10, Ibime take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwwVoD1RQQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
I dont know why most chelsea fans here are always trying so hard to make harvetz look like a world class player

You cant give what you dont have

No be una i blame but na the transfer fee wey una pay

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
andrewbaba44:
I dont know why most chelsea fans here are always trying so hard to make harvetz look like a world class player

He is a very talented player, he just needs to improve his overall gameplay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
thorrvik55:

He is a very talented player, he just needs to improve his overall gameplay
No doubt he is talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Izzou are you seeing FG list of accusations on Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho aka Oshaa grin grin grin
As i no fit cry make i laugh
This country is on pure cruise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
timbros:
Mason Mount and Trevor Chalobah (red arrows) as ball boys in a Champions League night at Stamford Bridge.

Today they both play in the competition, with Mount a winner already.

#AlwaysBelieve
I remember this match,Barca want kill us,Sanchez and fabregas dey miss chance like fools
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
andrewbaba44:

you don't know what you are talking about,he is the most hated player here,no body is trying to make him look like a world class player(except havert 10) go back to your drug dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
madrid5:
you don't know what you are talking about,he is the most hated player here,no body is trying to make him look like a world class player(except havert 10) go back to your drug dealer.

Most hated ke?

Lol.. More like, most Chelsea fans expected more from him when he was signed cos of the hype that followed his signing.

He was rated as the best player to come through in Germany this generation FFS

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
madrid5:

He is the most hated player because people are saying he hasn’t been playing up to expectations ?

Abeg help me tell your papa to say I Dey call and him number no Dey go say I need new market since Na you and him Dey supply my drugs grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
madrid5:
guy rest all this shelaye don too much,learn to ignore bro
I deleted almost 2 paragraphs cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
thorrvik55:

Most hated ke?

Lol.. More like, most Chelsea fans expected more from him when he was signed cos of the hype that followed his signing.

I understand this desire but calling him a flop, proposing that we loan him out and saying that he is amokachi is too much insult abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Havertz10:
I understand this desire but calling him a flop, proposing that we loan him out and saying that he is amokachi is too much insult abeg

That's taking it too far. There is no way we are loaning Havertz out.

The Amokachi comparison is a compliment sef. Havertz is no where near The Bull's bundle of energy. Donjazet got that way off.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Havertz10:

So far He is one bro, trying to blame Lukaku and the colour of the Jersey, the wind at Stamford bridge, won't change the fact that He is a flop so far.

A flop whom we must blame others because He isn't living up expectations.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
thorrvik55:

Most hated ke?

I mean in nairaland Chelsea thread,no body thinks he is world-class here except havertz 10,.
He was called generational talent,ozil+ ballack and he could play all 3 position,I never see that Sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Havertz10:
I deleted almost 2 paragraphs cheesy cheesy

my advice to you,do other things online than hopelessly defending havertz with long paragraphs when the time comes he go defend himseft.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
andrewbaba44:

He is the most hated player because people are saying he hasn’t been playing up to expectations ?

Abeg help me tell your papa to say I Dey call and him number no Dey go say I need new market since Na you and him Dey supply my drugs grin
my papa say na your papa dey give am drugs oh grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
are you seeing FG list of accusations on Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho aka Oshaa grin grin grin
As i no fit cry make i laugh
This country is on pure cruise

Very normal. It's expected

It would take years for Nnamdi Kanu to prove his innocence from it.

At least, in the next five years, the case would move from adjournment to adjournment.

Person no fit big pass government na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
izzou:

Very normal. It's expected

It would take years for Nnamdi Kanu to prove his innocence from it.

At least, in the next five years, the case would move from adjournment to adjournment.

Person no fit big pass government na grin
At this point e no get case grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Captained Havertz in FPL this weekend. Team Havertz all the way.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sallah's twin? Hmmm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
A001:
Sallah's twin? Hmmm

This is actually a dummy clone of Salah grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
AnfieldFan:

This is actually a dummy clone of Salah grin grin
Yea, I know. It's a wax statue. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anytime I want to laugh, I come back to YouTube to look for this video

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQY-38ich4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
What a goal........na this same type Werner missed against Brentford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2021
How police wan take handle this Alec Baldwin situation now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Roland17:
How police wan take handle this Alec Baldwin situation now?
very bleeped up situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) (12676) ... (19108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, WhoDeyHause, chidekings(m), airmark(m), StarchAndBanga, Jodera and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.