Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491854 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12758) (12759) (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:
Klopp system make him so. He can’t be scoring like this under a defensive manager. Imagine salah playing under allegri and mou where he has to think of coming back to help defense how will he be getting those number of goals. Give Dybala to Klopp and see him turn beast . Salah will not be a starter under pep sef, because he can not possess the ball.

What is you and this madness of scoring under a defensive manager? Put context in whatever you are saying, need I remind you how that Ronaldo recorded his highest output under the same mourinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

How is Drogba below Henry and Ronaldo when it comes to Epl impact?

In what aspect exactly?

Number of managers played and excelled under?

Goals?

Clutch?

Trophies?

Hatricks?

Match winning goals?

Performance against big teams?

How exactly?

By their age, we shall know them .

Even Drogbas son told him Henry is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:

What is you and this madness of scoring under a defensive manager? Put context in whatever you are saying, need I remind you how that Ronaldo recorded his highest output under the same mourinho?
Is salah cr7. How was salah under mou in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

He’s your club’s best player in one of the season your team won UCl.

Remind what they say about one eye man in the community of blind men again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

You trying to say Klopp’s pattern didn’t play 90% role in Salah’s growth?

Salah flopped under a defensive manager and that’s a fact.

Die that thought immediately, nothing like klopp's pattern, salah was already predicted to be big by me if given the time and that is what that defensive minded manager didn't give him not pattern pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

By their age, we shall know them .

Even Drogbas son told him Henry is better
As usual, when you drop bullshit as opinion and get called out, you start spinning like some ancient of days.

How’s Drogba below Ronaldo and Henry In Epl.

It’s a simple question.

How are their impacts in Epl bigger and better than Drogba’s? In what aspect?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:

Die that thought immediately, nothing like klopp's pattern, was already predicted to be big by me if given the time and that is what that defensive minded manager didn't give him not pattern pls.
You’re contradicting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:
Is salah cr7. How was salah under mou in epl.

Check my reply to donstan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:

Remind what they say about one eye man in the community of blind men again?
Blind men that won Ucl, yea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

You’re contradicting yourself.

Point out the contradiction in my comment grin grin grin grin

How is the klopp input the same as time which is not exclusive to klopp alone.Now let me spell it out to you plainly, the difference between salah under klopp and under mourinho is time, time, time .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don't want to get involve in this Drogba/salah's comparison,because both are my favourite players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:

Point out the contradiction in my comment grin grin grin grin

How is the klopp input the same as time which is not exclusive to klopp alone.Now let me spell it out to you plainly, the difference between salah under klopp and under mourinho is time, time, time .
Time?

Salah can't excel under defensive managers. He’s a quality player and I’m not discrediting that, but he won’t excel under a defensive manager, given the way he plays.

Some players are like that, they are defensively lazy and finds it difficult in doing well under defensive minded manager. Don’t act like you don’t understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:
I don't want to get involve in this Drogba/salah's comparison,because both are my favourite players.
What of Marcelo and Roberto Carlos?

Who would you like Chelsea to sign now? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Time?

Salah can't excel under defensive managers. He’s a quality player and I’m not discrediting that, but he won’t excel under a defensive manager, given the way he plays.

Some players are like that, they are defensively lazy and finds it difficult in doing well under defensive minded manager. Don’t act like you don’t understand me.

Give me an example of a Forward that is excelling under a defensive coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:
Pls how old is David Silva again Donstan.18,thorvifik ?

Guy I swear you be cruise grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

If you know this then why are you guys on drogba’s neck because salah scored more. During Drogba time at Chelsea we mostly play defensive football and we have an attacking midfielder that score goals too, he was also in charge of penalty so how do you expect Drogba to score more goals. In terms of impact Drogba done more than salah in epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:
If you know this then why are you guys on drogba’s neck because salah scored more. During Drogba time at Chelsea we mostly play defensive football and we have an attacking midfielder that score goals too, he was also in charge of penalty so how do you expect Drogba to score more goals. In terms of impact Drogba done more than salah in epl.

Stop giving me headache with this your write-up abeg angry

Give me an example of a forward that is excelling under a defensive coach currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Time?

Salah didn't start excelling under Klopp, he has excelled in every club he has played for since Chelsea...
Saying Salah doesn't track back is a lie....He tracks back to help his wingback, so he isn't lazy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:

What sort fallacy is this... Impact in the premier league, Salah has had the most impact on the premier league since Ronaldo...
Or is this a case of the past is always better than the present?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

Drogba did.
Hazard did.
Lukaku did.
Cr7 did.
Costa did.
Eto did.
Kane did.

Lots of them.

Salah can’t excel where Mane will excel. Mane can comfortably play under any kind of manager, not even Salah will be bold enough to wish playing under Mou, Conte or Simeon.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Salah didn't start excelling under Klopp, he has excelled in every club he has played for since Chelsea...
Saying Salah doesn't track back is a lie....He tracks back to help his wingback, so he isn't lazy...

Helps them do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make Salah retire first, we’ll one day table their career stats with the likes of Lukaku and Kane.

Someone who’s yet to beat their stats. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Drogba did.
Hazard did.
Lukaku did.
Cr7 did.
Costa did.
Eto did.
Kane did.

Lots of them.

Salah can’t excel where Mane will excel. Mane can comfortably play under any kind of manager, not even Salah will be bold enough to wish playing under Mou, Conte or Simeon.

So, if I want to do a comparison between Salah and Lukaku or Kane, what metric should I look out for

Shot blocked
Interception
Goals conceded

What exactly?

Because if I goal contributions, he won't fail the test.

So what defensive metric should I use?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Helps them do what exactly?

Are you trolling me now??
Helps them defend...Na Atilogwu en wan dance b4?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

So, if I want to do a comparison between Salah and Lukaku or Kane, what metric should I look out for

Shot blocked
Interception
Goals conceded

What exactly?

Because if I goal contributions, he won't fail the test.

So what defensive metric should I use?
What metric did you use to rate Salah ahead of Drogba?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Are you trolling me now??
Helps them defend...Na Atilogwu en wan dance b4?
Salah has no business with defending, don’t even go there.

Mane? Yea, he does.

Salah? Capital NO!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

What metric did you use to rate Salah ahead of Drogba?

Goals and Assists, because they are both forwards

You guys have said forwards thrive differently under defensive managers

So what metric will I use to screen those that can excel and those that can't

Shot saved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Salah has no business with defending, don’t even go there.

Mane? Yea, he does.

Salah? Capital NO!!

Are you saying Salah doesn't defend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

Goals and Assists, because they are both forwards

You guys have said forwards thrive differently under defensive managers

So what metric will I use to screen those that can excel and those that can't

Shot saved?
So Salah has more career goals and assists than. Drogba, Lukaku and Kane?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Are you saying Salah doesn't defend?
I’m not saying, it’s a fact. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

I’m not saying, it’s a fact. cheesy

Ok, so because he doesn't defend, he won't excel under coaches like Conte right?
And you're saying Drogba is better than him because of this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Ok, so because he doesn't defend, he won't excel under coaches like Conte right?
And you're saying Drogba is better than him because of this?
Lukaku is better than Salah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12758) (12759) (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.