Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495829 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12759) (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) (12765) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

So Salah has more career goals and assists than. Drogba, Lukaku and Kane?

grin grin

Salah has more EPL goals than Drogba

Abi no be EPL this discussion dey on since?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Lukaku is better than Salah.

Okk..So let's leave Drogba now, Lukaku is better than Salah because he defends and isn't lazy right??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

Salah has more EPL goals than Drogba

Abi no be EPL this discussion dey on since?
Drogba and Salah, who is/was better?

Note: Lukaku and Kane will be used against you if you misyarn. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Okk..So let's leave Drogba now, Lukaku is better than Salah because he defends and isn't lazy right??
Yea, defensively and offensively, Lukaku is better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Drogba and Salah, who is/was better?

Note: Lukaku and Kane will be used against you if you misyarn. grin grin

Salah is currently better than Drogba in the EPL

So, wetin you wan use Lukaku and Kane do?

Bring out their goal contributions and you have your answer. I no dey type with emotions and impacts. I like proof grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

Salah is currently better than Drogba in the EPL

So, wetin you wan use Lukaku and Kane do?

Bring out their goal contributions and you have your answer. I no dey type with emotions and impacts. I like proof grin
Why you dey run? cheesy

Salah and Drogba, who’s better?

Stop being selective with leagues and tournaments.

Who is/was better as a player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Why you dey run? cheesy

Salah and Drogba, who’s better?

Stop being selective with leagues and tournaments.

Who is/was better as a player

EPL?

Salah

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:
So you can confidently say salah led Egypt but Drogba failed CIV right. Salah is good so is Drogba. Make we end this debate Abeg. Naira land don make me drag players wey I like due to mumu reason to rate players like boateng is better than Terry and sylva because he appeared in wc final.

From today I nor go talk for player comparison again.
cheesy grin cheesy
To start with I'm not in support of 'a' or 'b'
But
Football stats has done more evil than good in the history of the game, if u argue that player 'a' is better than player 'b' they will ask u what has he achieved, how many trophy has he won, if he is that good his team shouldn't be where it is, they will be bringing some facts that lack the truth grin.
For example, if someone has pointed out last season that Aaron Ramsdale is better than some of the epl keepers even i personally would have said why cant he save his teams from relegation grin but look what he's doing with arsenal now, the team you play for defines you and redifines u.
Can Edouard Mendy be brought to limelight if he still stays in Stade Rennes? Can he win UEFA best keeper award? Can Jorginho win uefa best player (though some of us think he doesn't deserve it) if Chelsea crashed out from ucl @ group stage?
The was a time Victor Valdez won best keeper in laliga over Iker Casillas grin
Valdes dat i cant allow to keep for my female team grin tongue

But Oga u wise oh, see diversion, oga Raumdeuter raised an issue about Rice and beans, u no respond, u just veered from the road and everyone just follow u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
izzou:

EPL?

Salah

cool
Overall?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
BlueMann:
This away kit fine sha. Can't wait for the guys to finally use it.

We'll use it after the intl break against the foxes

I thought it was black shorts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
MorataFC:
cheesy grin cheesy
To start with I'm not in support of 'a' or 'b'
But
Football stats has done more evil than good in the history of the game, if u argue that player 'a' is better than player 'b' they will ask u what has he achieved, how many trophy has he won, if he is that good his team shouldn't be where it is, they will be bringing some facts that lack the truth grin.
For example, if someone has pointed out last season that Aaron Ramsdale is better than some of the epl keepers even i personally would have said why cant he save his teams from relegation grin but look what he's doing with arsenal now, the team you play for defines you and redifines u.
Can Edouard Mendy be brought to limelight if he still stays in Stade Rennes? Can he win UEFA best keeper award? Can Jorginho win uefa best player (though some of us think he doesn't deserve it) if Chelsea crashed out from ucl @ group stage?
The was a time Victor Valdez won best keeper in laliga over Iker Casillas grin
Valdes dat i cant allow to keep for my female team grin tongue

But Oga u wise oh, see diversion, oga Raumdeuter raised an issue about Rice and beans, u no respond, u just veered from the road and everyone just follow u grin
This is why I strongly believe Salah is doing well because he’s playing for Liverpool, under an offensive manager.

He’s just like Messi, pure failure with different shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

How is Drogba below Henry and Ronaldo when it comes to Epl impact?

In what aspect exactly?

Number of managers played and excelled under?

Goals?

Clutch?

Trophies?

Hatricks?

Match winning goals?

Performance against big teams?

How exactly?

Henry is far ahead of Drogba in Epl impact.
He's the only one with four golden boots.
He scored more than him and was the biggest EPL player during the prime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Yea, defensively and offensively, Lukaku is better.

Okay..
2017/18
2018/19
How exactly did Lukaku contribute more defensively to his team...
I won't type or debate their offensive capabilities with you...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Harry Kane has 3 golden boots, remind me the number of golden boots Ronaldo, Rooney and Aguero won?

I want to check the better player?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Okay..
2017/18
2018/19
Can I see their appearances?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Okay..
2017/18
2018/19
You’ll be shocked by their career G/A. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Harry Kane has 3 golden boots, remind me the number of golden boots Ronaldo, Rooney and Aguero won?

I want to check the better player?
Compare players that played same position.
Only Aguero, Kane, Henry and drogba can be compared as point nine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

So is it safe to say Kane>>aguero?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
hensben:
So is it safe to say Kane>>aguero?
If he's a better goal getter. Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Safe to say Kane>> Drogba, Van Persie and Aguero?

Cool to say Henry>> Allan Shearer?

Using your golden boots analogy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
drisham:

We'll use it after the intl break against the foxes

I thought it was black shorts

Ah, nice to know.

As for the shorts, yeah it's black normally. But it depends on the home kit too.

We'll definitely use black shorts against Leicester, since they use white shorts. But if we play away to a team like Everton for instance, we'll use the yellow shorts since they use Blue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Who’s a better player?

Which one be goal getter?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

You’ll be shocked by their career G/A. cheesy

Career goals and assists now is it..
No more Epl, no more appearances.. Just career goals and assists...
Stay at a place...If you run around too much, you won't know where you stand again... grin grin
Have you finished looking at the defensive stats I just furnished you with yet? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

This is why I strongly believe Salah is doing well because he’s playing for Liverpool, under an offensive manager.

He’s just like Messi, pure failure with different shirt.

So because of the poor start with PSG, you have deemed him a failure already?

A pure one at that too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Una dey muzz pesin for this place sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

As usual, when you drop bullshit as opinion and get called out, you start spinning like some ancient of days.

How’s Drogba below Ronaldo and Henry In Epl.

It’s a simple question.

How are their impacts in Epl bigger and better than Drogba’s? In what aspect?

A man who can't win an argument in his own household should not bring that argument outside

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Career goals and assists now is it..
No more Epl, no more appearances.. Just career goals and assists...
Stay at a place...If you run around too much, you won't know where you stand again... grin grin
Have you finished looking at the defensive stats I just furnished you with yet? grin
Defensively and offensively, Lukaku will body Salah.

You had to bring 2 seasons out of their career to push agenda, you even had to cut out their appearances just to push agenda.

Fall out their career goals and assists, let’s see.

That, alone can make me believe that Salah is better than Lukaku.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Leave that young boy to be yarning above his age grade.

Golden boots, Assist records etc, Henry has it

Henry holds EPL assist record till this day.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

A man who can't win an argument in his own household should not bring that argument outside
Wetin be this?

So Drogba’s son made you think he’s beneath Ronaldo and Henry in Epl?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
When he can defend, he’ll drop epistle to defend his opinion.

But when he can’t, he’ll post screenshot of Drogba’s son.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Wetin be this?

So Drogba’s son made you think he’s beneath Ronaldo and Henry in Epl?

Go and ask Ronaldo son who is better between Ronaldo and Messi. There is a light you cannot hide under a bushel

Drogba that let a Lampard outscore him in 6 seasons out of 8 they played together

Like I said, don't set our legends up for a dragging

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12759) (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) (12765) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, poshemmanuel(m), Vischy, toluxe0075, andrewbaba44, Unlimited22 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.