Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10494993 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) (12765) (12766) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Time?

Salah can't excel under defensive managers. He’s a quality player and I’m not discrediting that, but he won’t excel under a defensive manager, given the way he plays.

Some players are like that, they are defensively lazy and finds it difficult in doing well under defensive minded manager. Don’t act like you don’t understand me.

Honestly, I don't understand you grin, how does salah play, that will make him not to shine under mourinho?i think you guys are blowing this defensive coaches of a thing put of proportion same way you keep lamenting on marcelo's defensive lapses while you can't accurately point to any moment of such instances. Salah is a world-class, epl great,Liverpool legend and will shine anywhere.He has the pace, close control, desire, so I don't what he lacks that will make him a flop outside klopp's Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Safe to say Kane>> Drogba, Van Persie and Aguero?

Cool to say Henry>> Allan Shearer?

Using your golden boots analogy.
Henry is better than shearer.
Henry was not known only in EPL.
He did very was for club and country.
He won everything with France.
Won second world Best.
Won all the major trophy in football for both club and country.

Kane is playing in in lower club than all these guys you compared and scored many goals. More than some of them.
Yes he's better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
The kain yama-yama wen pesin dey read for here sef.

Drogba is good but nothing compared to the greatness of King Henry IN ALLLLL RAMIFICATIONS!

There is a reason he was 1 of the 2 first inductees into the EPL HOF.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

Go and ask Ronaldo son who is better between Ronaldo and Messi

Drogba that let a Lampard outscore him 6 seasons out of 8

Like I said, don't set out legends up for a dragging
How many times did Lampard outscore Mata when they played together?

Who do you rate?

All of a sudden, goals and assists now matters to you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

Leave that young boy to be yarning above his age grade.

Golden boots, Assist records etc, Henry has it

Henry holds EPL assist record till this day.
Assist that febragas and Kevin could not break.

Maybe he didn't watch Henry at his prime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Roland17:
The kain yama-yama wen pesin dey read for here sef.

Drogba is good but nothing compared to the greatness of King Henry IN ALLLLL RAMIFICATIONS!

There is a reason he was 1 of the 2 first inductees into the EPL HOF.
Igwe of EPL for a reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

How many times did Lampard outscore Mata when they played together?

Who do you rate?

All of a sudden, goals and assists now matters to you? cheesy

Every season.

Below are Henry's achievements while in EPL. Drogba never even won PFA Player of the year.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Henry is better than shearer.
Henry was not known only in EPL.
He did very was for club and country.
He won everything with France.
Won second world Best.
Won all the major trophy in football for both club and country.

Kane is playing in in lower club than all these guys you compared and scored many goals. More than some of them.
Yes he's better.
Henry is better than Shearer for the reasons you gave in your first paragraph right?

How then is Kane better than Aguero, Rooney, Van Persie and Drogba who won more than him, got recognized more than him and known more than him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Assist that febragas and Kevin could not break.

Maybe he didn't watch Henry at his prime.

He only knows Henry of Barcelona

Only bad luck prevented Henry winning WPOTY at least twice from 2002 to 2006

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

Every season.

Below are Henry's achievements while in EPL. Drogba never even won PFA Player of the year.
Now it’s all about PFA, if we should use UEFA award Jorginho won against Hojubeggi of Spurs, you’ll said it’s polling booth. cheesy

You’ll say awards that depends on voting shouldn’t count.

Even Xavi no spin pass you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Now it’s all about PFA, if we should use UEFA award Jorginho won against Hojubeggi of Spurs, you’ll said it’s polling booth. cheesy

You’ll say awards that depends on voting shouldn’t count.

Even Xavi no spin pass you.

These are awards backed by numbers, not by story. Two European golden shoes there should show you.

Don't let Raumdeuter come and show you Drogbas multiple single digit goal seasons here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Henry is better than Shearer for the reasons you gave in your first paragraph right?

How then is Kane better than Aguero, Rooney, Van Persie and Drogba who won more than him, got recognized more than him and known more than him?

Henry had more career goals than Shearer.
Those players won more trophies than Kane but they are not more known than him.
They are same in popularity.
Kane is a striker. I judge him base on the goals he scores and still scoring and doing it from a smaller club which is even difficult is a plus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drogba was a team player.

Individually he's not much gifted, his fans always lose comparing him to Eto. Now they are comparing him to Henry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

These are awards backed by numbers, not by story. Two European golden shoes there should shoe you.

Don't let Raumdeuter come and show you Drogbas multiple single digit goal seasons here
Lol, shea Na here we dey?

I’ll be here when your favorite stat-less players will be dragged and you’ll try to tell us the importance of watching matches and not comparing with stats. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Defensively and offensively, Lukaku will body Salah.

You had to bring 2 seasons out of their career to push agenda, you even had to cut out their appearances just to push agenda.

Fall out their career goals and assists, let’s see.

That, alone can make me believe that Salah is better than Lukaku.

The two complete seasons both had so far...
If you want I can bring their stats this season too...
What happened to their appearances, I don't feel like bringing up pics again...You can do that and show us on here like I did ...

These are their career stats...Any objective person can easily see who the better player is...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

He only knows Henry of Barcelona

Only bad luck prevented Henry winning WPOTY at least twice from 2002 to 2006
Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

Every season.

Drogba and Henry are not in the same class of players.
Drogba fans have lost severally comparing Drogba to Eto. Now they have come for Henry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Henry had more career goals than Shearer.
Those players won more trophies than Kane but they are not more known than him.
They are same in popularity.
Kane is a striker. I judge him base on the goals he scores and still scoring and doing it from a smaller club which is even difficult is a plus.
You can’t rate Henry above Shearer because of trophies and then not rate Aguero, Drogba and Van Persie ahead of Kane.

Stop confusing us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

The two complete seasons both had so far...
If you want I can bring their stats this season too...
What happened to their appearances, I don't feel like bringing up pics again...You can do that and show us on here like I did ...

These are their career stats...Any objective person can easily see who the better player is...

Between Lukaku and Salah, who’s got higher G/A?

Who’s older? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

You can’t rate Henry above Shearer because of trophies and then not rate Aguero, Drogba and Van Persie ahead of Kane.

Stop confusing us.
Goals and trophies. He have both more than Shearer plus other individuals awards. There is no competition there.

For Kane and other players. The case is different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Between Lukaku and Salah, who’s got higher G/A?

Who’s older? cheesy

So you're no longer factoring appearances now are you?
Was the career g/a of both players in doubt?
Salah's older by a year and by current indications, looks like he will play longer...

What about titles won and personal achievements?
Bro, Salah bodies Lukaka, also bodies Drogba...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
popizaino:

Honestly, I don't understand you grin, how does salah play, that will make him not to shine under mourinho?i think you guys are blowing this defensive coaches of a thing put of proportion same way you keep lamenting on marcelo's defensive lapses while you can't accurately point to any moment of such instances. Salah is a world-class, epl great,Liverpool legend and will shine anywhere.He has the pace, close control, desire, so I don't what he lacks that will make him a flop outside klopp's Liverpool.
Salah flopped in all the teams he played aside Liverpool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:

These are awards backed by numbers, not by story. Two European golden shoes there should show you.

Don't let Ramdeuter come and show you Drogbas multiple single digit goal seasons here

I actually like Drogba and dont want to drag him on the floor but you no fit like Drogba and compare him to Henry or Salah

If hensben and donstan really like Drog, they will stop these comparison with Salah, Henry Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:
Drogba was a team player.

Individually he's not much gifted, his fans always lose comparing him to Eto. Now they are comparing him to Henry.

Etoo is better than Drogba easily

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

So you're no longer factoring appearances now are you?
Was the career g/a of both players in doubt?
Salah's older by a year and by current indications, looks like he will play longer...

What about titles won and personal achievements?
Bro, Salah bodies Lukaka, also bodies Drogba...
Lukaku is bigger than Salah.

By career G/A stats.

Age too.

Number of mangers and leagues he has played.

They no be mate, Lukaku is way ahead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why are they comparing him to Henry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Lukaku is bigger than Salah.

By career G/A stats.

Age too.

Number of mangers and leagues he has played.

They no be mate, Lukaku is way ahead.

Their age is irrelevant..
Salah has played in more countries compared to Lukaku..
Salah has more trophies, has more individual awards..
Salah has won trophies with more clubs too..

Bro, dead this argument, there's no comparison...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
viktor88:

Why are they comparing him to Henry?

Nza bird after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a wrestling match - Chinua Achebe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

Why do you like saying things you know nothing about...

Well, I'm here to check your lies just like I checked your Salah doesn't defend lie...

As you can see, he's won the player of the year for 2 other teams asides Liverpool..
Basel and Roma..
Which step you wan enta like this... Chopping L back 2 back.. cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

I disagree easily .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
donstan18:

What is the meaning of flop first before we continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Their age is irrelevant..
Salah has played in more countries compared to Lukaku..
Salah has more trophies, has more individual awards..
Salah has won trophies with more clubs too..

Bro, dead this argument, there's no comparison...
They are attackers, how many goals and assists do they have?

Who’s older?

Who scores better in the national team?

Let’s talk about their individual performances[G/A].

Bring your fact..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12760) (12761) (12762) (12763) (12764) (12765) (12766) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.