Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617461 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12899) (12900) (12901) (12902) (12903) (12904) (12905) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Theuniverse:
Chelsea football is too archaic as a champion team we are suppose to be pressing teams to submission. our last match Watford now westham press us high up the pitch and forced errors. tuchel needs to cut out this counter nonsense, organize a high line press quickly if not teams will start getting confident playing us. other world class teams play 3at the back and still press enough of this counter nonsense and defending one goals.start emulating man city and Liverpool score more goals and full press, if not get ready for this same nonsense again.

You want to play highline with Jorginho as DM? Good luck!

Two things are non-negotiable in a DM, the ability to play a highline and have enough speed to track runners, and the ability to receive ball with back to opponents, and use half turn to evade the press. None of these skills are existent in Jorginho.

What Jorginho is good at is organising defence, intercepting balls in low block and positioning properly. Unfortunately, none of these are relevant for a team looking to go on the attack. Like a student who is good in geography sitting a Maths test.

Nothing I say here is out of bias. If a player doesn't have the fundamentals to play what we need to play, no need beating around the bush, he needs to go. I look for qualities, I don't hate personalities. As much as I hated Havertz in midfield, it did not take many games to see him as a false nine to be comfortable that he has the required skillset to play there, and I said I am happy for us not to sign a striker and Havertz play 9 this season. There is no bias in football, I am only biased against players that hold my team back. Thunder will fire any Mkpuru miri smoker comfortable with Jorginho as our DM. Truth will always catch up to lies no matter how many people back the lie.

As for Lukaku, he is still on the comeback from a one month layoff. Playing 10 mins here and there. You can't expect a big body striker to be back in rhythm that quickly from a layoff. Most folks here aren't old enough to remember how long it took Drogba to look decent after injury layoff under Scolari, talkless of Lukaku playing 10 mins here and there. Scolari season, Drogba hit 5 goals in 24 matches, his belly was protruding, his touch was semi-professional and his movement was dire. It took till April for Drogba to start looking sharp again. I'm sure Lukaku will be scoring again shortly

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na God hand we dey

Chelsea Injury list gets longer :

- Havertz has back pain
- Alonso has back pain
- Jorginho has been playing with hip pain for several games, it's been kept quiet.
- Kovacic still out
- Tuchel has No idea when Kante returns
- Chalobah small hamstring issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
10th league goal of the season already for Vinícius. Never expected this kind of improvement. I'm watching Real this season solely for Vini, and i'm not regretting it. The boy is on fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
MorataFC:
Na God hand we dey

Chelsea Injury list gets longer :

- Havertz has back pain
- Alonso has back pain
- Jorginho has been playing with hip pain for several games, it's been kept quiet.
- Kovacic still out
- Tuchel has No idea when Kante returns
- Chalobah small hamstring issue.

You forgot chilwell sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't know why all these boys are picking up injuries here and there.

We can't win anything if the core of the team is injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
User09:
TT's post match comments

Lost 4 games last December, have you looked at that for this season?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ibime:
The Ward Prowse red card incident was comical. Not the Jorginho pass to Mendy but the first one he passed back to Rudiger without much pressure that you'd expect any other decent DM to spin out from instead of passing to Rudiger. That first unnecessary pass to Rudiger when he could have turned, encapsulates his incompetence at the half-turn and why he always hides under the press and can't even maintain an average level of possession in tough games. That was a 3 on 3 press. Rudiger was already marked while Ward-Prowse was not even that close to Jogginghoe. Any other DM turns there but Jogginghoe chose to pass to a marked Rudiger and put him under pressure. Rudiger panicked and sent it to Mendy who was being closed down, and Mendy sent a risky pass back to Jogginghoe. All because Jogginghoe cannot turn in 5 yards of space between him and Ward-Prowse. Talk about belle-face playmaker.

Anyone who knows what they are watching in midfield play will see the same lack of confidence on the half-turn by Jorginho every game. What will make a DM not be able to spin out from this West Ham press. That's why I call him belle-face playmaker

Polite reminder about the Ward Prowse press I highlighted few weeks ago. This happens umpteen times a game, but we only get to highlight when it leads to an incident.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2021
In as much as i want to make a case for the injuries, we ain't the only team suffering from injuries nd fatigue, city has lost kevin,foden,laporte, torres , gundogan at some point this season and still rake up points, its just a lost but the manner of dropping points its what's alarming.. players go for international break and come back and continue..like i expected TT to rotate a bit , i thought Kepa should have had maybe have game to his belts, same with sarr, then today i saw rlc wasnt offereing anything going foward, why not drop jorginho and put in Barkley, it was obvious westham will play long balls and then contest for the second balls , i saw bowen run rings on rudiger.. we lost so much second balls and the players are loosing steam without the subs being at the levels raised so far , we will likely struggle...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Of course as expected, the haters would come out with claws and fangs bared out ready to attack because his foe has made 2 high profile mistakes, eradicating every single positive stability he has brought the team. Maybe Mendy haters would also come out as this point too to point at how they always suspected he was a below average keeper.

Let's pretend we did not hear tuchel say jorginho has been playing with pain the last few matches.
Let's pretend that even the best players do not go through a rough patch every once in a while,case in point kane, Messi, Pogba etc.
Of course, haters of players would always wish these players fail even if it's to the detriment of their teams.

Well jorginho has already proven a thousand times what he could do. He can only continue to do his talking on the pitch.
What he can do has never been in doubt to those who do master the game.
A reminder of what the best in the game have to say about this player.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Softwareguy21: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2021
MarlenePaul:
This your big L represent Lukaku grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:
Of course as expected, the haters would come out with claws and fangs bared out ready to attack because his foe has made 2 high profile mistakes, eradicating every single positive stability he has brought the team. Maybe Mendy haters would also come out as this point too to point at how they always suspected he was a below average keeper.

Let's pretend we did not hear tuchel say jorginho has been playing with pain the last few matches.
Let's pretend that even the best players do not go through a rough patch every once in a while,case in point kane, Messi, Pogba etc.
Of course, haters of players would always wish these players fail even if it's to the detriment of their teams.

Well jorginho has already proven a thousand times what he could do. He can only continue to do his talking on the pitch.
What he can do has never been in doubt to those who do master the game.
A reminder of what the best in the game have to say about this player.

What exactly does this have to do with making school boy errors though for his age and experience, plenty words yet so minute points

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Maximilan:

What exactly does this have to do with making school boy errors though for his age and experience, plenty words yet so minute points

Don't mind Donjazet. Anytime you point out factual deficiencies in belle-face game, he will go and pull old Guardiola quote. He even went to quote match Guardiola flogged Napoli 4-2. That's how Guardiola likes it, praising poor man's version of his teams that will bend over for råping. Same Guardiola exploited Jogginghoe jogging to flog Chelsea 6-0 few months after making that quote.

Guardiola also praised Nathan Redmond to high heavens. Let's go sign him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibime:

Don't mind Donjazet. Anytime you point out factual deficiencies in belle-face game, he will go and pull old Guardiola quote. He even went to quote match Guardiola flogged Napoli 4-2. That's how Guardiola likes it, praising poor man's version of his teams that will bend over for råping. Same Guardiola exploited Jogginghoe jogging to flog Chelsea 6-0 few months after making that quote.

Guardiola also praised Nathan Redmond to high heavens. Let's go sign him.

Make no mistake, guardiola did not only praise him, guardiola went all out to get him. He was close to signing until Sarri stepped in. Don't make it look like it was just one of those professional courtesy things.
You are now obsessed with this player. Desperate to capitalize on any mistake he makes as if there is any player on the planet who will never make mistakes or who will forever deliver 10 out of 10 performances every day.

Jorginho is an excellent midfielder. The world of football knows this. You really do enjoy fighting a losing battle. Don't you? grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Maximilan:

So there is no other player with "age" and "experience" who have ever made mistakes right??

Let me ask you this, how would you rate a player who makes 50 passes in a game with a 92% success rate and about 7 key passes but makes 2 bad passes out of that 50. How do you rate that player?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:47am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

Make no mistake, guardiola did not only praise him, guardiola went all out to get him. He was close to signing until Sarri stepped in. Don't make it look like it was just one of those professional courtesy things.
You are now obsessed with this player. Desperate to capitalize on any mistake he makes as if there is any player on the planet who will never make mistakes or who will forever deliver 10 out of 10 performances every day.

Jorginho is an excellent midfielder. The world of football knows this. You really do enjoy fighting a losing battle. Don't you? grin grin

Same way Guardiola went all out to sign Chygrinsky, Benjamin Mendy, Alex Hleb, Gabriel Jesus, Claudio Bravo, Nathan Ake etc. Guardiola is lucky he dodged that bullet to sign Rodri, a player who can turn on the ball and never gets dominated, although he is still slow. Better to have a player that can dominate though slow than one who always gets dominated by other midfield playmakers and still slow, lean and weak.

That's how Rodri came on in 69th minute and still completed 50% more passes than belle-face who played 120 minutes in the last Euros. Let's not talk about last time they faced in September.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Trevor012:

Yet you said Pep will buy him. You are not normal. You are a confused bot cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is possible and pep will sign him, is it same thing. Didn’t I identify his weakness in my post. You are just fooli.sh. Get out please. Stupidity runs in your vein.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Trevor012:

Thunder will fire you. Why can't top manager Tuchel use him? Why can't Tuchel see his quality? cheesy cheesy

Is it every top manager that play ball possession and gen gen pressing. Ogun and thunder kee you. F.ool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibime:

Same way Guardiola went all out to sign Chygrinsky, Benjamin Mendy, Alex Hleb, Gabriel Jesus, Claudio Bravo, Nathan Ake etc. Guardiola is lucky he dodged that bullet to sign Rodri, a player who can turn on the ball and never gets dominated, although he is still slow. Better to have a player that can dominate though slow than one who always gets dominated by other midfield playmakers and still slow, lean and weak.

That's how Rodri came on in 69th minute and still completed 50% more passes than belle-face who played 120 minutes in the last Euros. Let's not talk about last time they faced in September.

Okay, let me get this straight, you in your arrogant little mind, a nobody in football thinks guardiola, Mourinho, tuchel, Sarri and a lot of other top football minds, both players,coaches and pundits in the game are wrong about this player, because YOU said so.
Wow!! Just wow!! The guts and arrogance. For your mind to even fathom that, you are trying to say that a player who the best in the best recognize as a top player is bad because YOU said so. I won't even argue with you again on this.
A player who has already shown his pedigree. Crucial to 3 successful systems in the past few years.
There is nothing you and I can say on this that will change anything after all, you will keep seeing him play in our club and you will only continue to grieve. You will sulk and sulk and sulk. Whenever we win, you will credit the win to others and when we lose, you will well up with tears in your eyes with your fangs out lamenting and scapegoating one of the best midfielders in the world. And on and on and on that aimless cycle will go while i relax and enjoy our games.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Trevor012:

You are a useless hypocrite. Thunder will fire you for ever criticising my darling Sir Ole for letting Lukaku go . You are not normal cheesy cheesy

he can think more than his hen's brain nah. You should know this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

Okay, let me get this straight, you in your arrogant little mind, a nobody in football thinks guardiola, Mourinho, tuchel, Sarri and a lot of other top football minds, both players,coaches and pundits in the game are wrong about this player, because YOU said so.
Wow!! Just wow!! The guts and arrogance. For your mind to even fathom that, you are trying to say that a player who the best in the best recognize as a top player is bad because YOU said so. I won't even argue with you again on this.
A player who has already shown his pedigree. Crucial to 3 successful systems in the past few years.
There is nothing you and I can say on this that will change anything after all, you will keep seeing him play in our club and you will only continue to grieve. You will sulk and sulk and sulk. Whenever we win, you will credit the win to others and when we lose, you will well up with tears in your eyes with your fangs out lamenting and scapegoating one of the best midfielders in the world. And on and on and on that aimless cycle will go while i relax and enjoy our games.
you always throw subtle jabs at everyone,thank your God its Ibime,if not you would have received it hot hot.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibime:

Two things are non-negotiable in a DM, the ability to play a highline and have enough speed to track runners, and the ability to receive ball with back to opponents, and use half turn to evade the press. None of these skills are existent in Jorginho.

What Jorginho is good at is organising defence, intercepting balls in low block and positioning properly. Unfortunately, none of these are relevant for a team looking to go on the attack. Like a student who is good in geography sitting a Maths test.

Nothing I say here is out of bias. If a player doesn't have the fundamentals to play what we need to play, no need beating around the bush, he needs to go. I look for qualities, I don't hate personalities. As much as I hated Havertz in midfield, it did not take many games to see him as a false nine to be comfortable that he has the required skillset to play there, and I said I am happy for us not to sign a striker and Havertz play 9 this season. There is no bias in football, I am only biased against players that hold my team back. Thunder will fire any Mkpuru miri smoker comfortable with Jorginho as our DM. Truth will always catch up to lies no matter how many people back the lie.

As for Lukaku, he is still on the comeback from a one month layoff. Playing 10 mins here and there. You can't expect a big body striker to be back in rhythm that quickly from a layoff. Most folks here aren't old enough to remember how long it took Drogba to look decent after injury layoff under Scolari, talkless of Lukaku playing 10 mins here and there. Scolari season, Drogba hit 5 goals in 24 matches, his belly was protruding, his touch was semi-professional and his movement was dire. It took till April for Drogba to start looking sharp again. I'm sure Lukaku will be scoring again shortly

I agree with your Jorginho sentiments.
But I'm curious, do yo think Fabinho is a decent DM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

I loved Napoli Jorginho, knew his deficiencies but I always believed he would outgrow them or something. I remember even Klopp was interested before Sarri bought the guy.
But that's were it ends, Jorginho is simply a limited player. From the national team to clubside, a DM who isn't press resistant is simply a disaster and it's started happening already...
Against Westham in the first half, a commentator admonished Westhampton to flood players around Jorginho because despite being a good player, he always panicks when pressed...
I told someone that Chelsea would play out a lot of draws, maybe 5-6 before the season ends which would deny them the title, you know why, sooner or later, teams are going to forego the 'ohh, it's Chelsea we are playing mentality,we have to respect them' and go for the press because Jorgs is limited, having so many defenders isn't going to help much longer.
Also, it isn't because he is slow like Ibime said, he is simply limited. After all, I'm pretty sure Jorgs is faster than Fab but Fab has got the technicality and the football sense...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I loved Napoli Jorginho, knew his deficiencies but I always believed he would outgrow them or something.
But that's were it ends, Jorginho is simply a limited player. From the national team to clubside, a DM who isn't press resistant is simply a disaster and it's started happening already...
Against Westham in the first half, a commentator admonished Westhampton to flood players around Jorginho because despite being a good player, he always panicks when pressed... teams are going to forego the 'ohh, it's Chelsea we are playing mentality,we have to respect them' and go for the press because Jorgs is limited, having so many defenders isn't going to help.
@anfieldfan, the bolded are the 2 biggest misconceptions you have allowed jorginho critics to fill your head with. That is simply not true.

As to your 1st point, when coaches double up on a player, it's not only because they sense weakness per say in the player, it's actually the opposite many at times. It is usually because they sense the player as the biggest threat to their team. Naturally, with jorginho being the fulcrum of our structure, it makes sense for teams to target him to create that disconnect between the attack and defence and interrupt the transitions.
But what you can never say is that jorginho panicks when pressed because we have seen jorginho beat the press successfully numerous times. It is on that basis we usually have far more possession and stability in our game. Rarely are we the ones pressured.
Don't let his staunchly biased critics cloud your judgement on this player.
Funny enough, I'm not even jorginho's biggest fan. Rarely do I ever fan players. I'm just backed into a corner to constantly defend this often misunderstood player. His type of players are usually wrongfully scapegoated because people can't "see" their influence. All they're seeing is short passes not knowing that he's superbly beating or bypassing a press.

And just like defenders, it's very easy to scapegoat him. A defender might have a very high performance in a match, winning duels, clearances,intercepting balls or tackling but all these things are thrown out the window immediately he makes "that" high profile error. This is what jorginho has to suffer. One or two errors wipe away all the positive contributions made. It's football.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibime:

You are absolutely spot on here, I do believe that people that people are being too rash on Lukaku. There is a fantastic scorer in there.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibime:

Ibime!
Bros, see the way you analyse this like a technical coach.
Wisdom too much. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I agree with your Jorginho sentiments.
But I'm curious, do yo think Fabinho is a decent DM?

I'll take Fabinho ahead of this jogghinhoe 2x.
He protects his back four, doesn't give out sloppy back passes. He launches into tackles skillfully & can also play as a makeshift CB. I have seen him attempt the ball forward each time he won possession, something Jogginhoe would rather pass back to put pressure on his defenders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Oasis007:
"The same happened to Jürgen [Klopp] when he came in the middle of the season and they finished eighth or ninth. Liverpool had a lot of injuries in that time - muscle injuries - because they were not used to that kind of training."

This rangnick man just voiced out what I think is happening to our players. New training techniques that the players are not used to.
Hopefully they adapt completely, soon. all these muscle injuries are a nightmare for us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

Can i see a link where Mourinho romanced Jogginhoe?
This slow poison can never play in a mourinho system? You wan kill am? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

@anfieldfan, the bolded are the 2 biggest misconceptions you have allowed jorginho critics to fill your head with. That is simply not true.

As to your 1st point, when coaches double up on a player, it's not only because they sense weakness per say in the player, it's actually the opposite many at times. It is usually because they sense the player as the biggest threat to their team. Naturally, with jorginho being the fulcrum of our structure, it makes sense for teams to target him to create that disconnect between the attack and defence and interrupt the transitions.
But what you can never say is that jorginho panicks when pressed because we have seen jorginho beat the press successfully numerous times. It is on that basis we usually have far more possession and stability in our game. Rarely are we the ones pressured.
Don't let his staunchly biased critics cloud your judgement on this player.
Funny enough, I'm not even jorginho's biggest fan. Rarely do I ever fan players. I'm just backed into a corner to constantly defend this often misunderstood player. His type of players are usually wrongfully scapegoated because people can't "see" their influence. All they're seeing is short passes not knowing that he's superbly beating or bypassing a press.

And just like defenders, it's very easy to scapegoat him. A defender might have a very high performance in a match, winning duels, clearances,intercepting balls or tackling but all these things are thrown out the window immediately he makes "that" high profile error. This is what jorginho has to suffer. One or two errors wipe away all the positive contributions made. It's football.
I watch him myself, has nothing to do with critics.
This article explains better

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://statsbomb.com/2019/01/the-rise-of-press-resistant-midfielders/&ved=2ahUKEwjyl_Gpisz0AhVNeMAKHbztBucQFnoECC8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0_kzyXD0vushEKFB7MYvLw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Amoto94:
Where is Airmark?

Lost my mother 2 weeks ago, soon be back. Thanks bro.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2021
donjazet:

Do you even sieve your thoughts before blurting them out?
How many mistakes are we going to condone?
When Kepa was flopping shots here & there, were you not amongst the fans who called for his head?
Why should we spare jogghinhoe for causing us many heartbreak?

Don't even worry, let italy not qualify for the World cup. Na that time u go see italian press call out this fraud of a player you rate so highly.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
I don’t just like easily subdued players. Chalobah help more both in defense and in play that Christensen. Christensen and Pulisic are easily subdued players due to their mentality. Rudiger has being struggling lately, probably because of absence of Chilwell who help both in defense and offense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12899) (12900) (12901) (12902) (12903) (12904) (12905) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), stulp16, dostr4(m), drisham(m), hensben(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.