Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12905) (12906) (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Strugglingman:
timo werner on a good day

He scored some superb goal wen he arrived newly

Same probability as Arsenal winning a European trophy or Jorginho scoring/assisting from open play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Maximilan:
Why are spurs fans clamoring for Hojberg to be captain, seems disrespectful to Lloris and Kane

Kane has been sulking since his move to City fell through and it has been evident with his performance thus far. More importantly, his departure from Spuds is imminent and inevitable, so it fair to move on.

LIoris has been poor for nearly 3 seasons now, I have said this after my Les Bleus won the World Cup. It’s time to move on to someone who has more influence on the pitch. Who else better than Hojberg who is quite vocal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Roland17:

Kane has been sulking since his move to City fell through and it has been evident with his performance thus far. More importantly, his departure from Spuds is imminent and inevitable, so it fair to move on.

LIoris has been poor for nearly 3 seasons now, I have said this after my Les Bleus won the World Cup. It’s time to move on to someone who has more influence on the pitch. Who else better than Hojberg who is quite vocal.

Makes sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
airmark:

Lost my mother 2 weeks ago, soon be back. Thanks bro.

Sorry for your loss chief. May her soul rest in eternal peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
BlueMann:
He's back, bitches!!! cheesy
Good one. Saul and RLC times up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

He is too useless. Marina didn't buy him to come and be running like usain bolt. He was bought to score. Let them package him and sell him to newastle or barka.

Na true o!
Newcastle have money to spend at the moment before their eyes open.
We go just package am as a champions league winner collect £40m.
Guy, ur brain sharp grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Roland17:

Wait was there ever a time lloris is good
No be Hugo lloris grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Maximilan:
Why are spurs fans clamoring for Hojberg to be captain, seems disrespectful to Lloris and Kane

Cos the boy is good and a leader

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thecassanova:

Good one. Saul and RLC times up.
I thought u disliked kovacic??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:58am On Dec 07, 2021
BlueMann:
He's back, bitches!!! cheesy
Are you sure cheesy..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:25am On Dec 07, 2021
rooftops:
...bluenmann I no believe I go happy say kovacic dey come back from injury. Tired of seeing loftus cheek in that line up

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:28am On Dec 07, 2021
drisham:

Are you sure cheesy..

Yes o...won't be traveling with the squad for tomorrow's game against Zenit, but he should get some minutes against Leeds this weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Some more good news...reports say Havertz's knock isn't at all serious - he may even travel with the squad for tomorrow's game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
airmark:

Lost my mother 2 weeks ago, soon be back. Thanks bro.

I'm so sorry to hear this bro.

My condolences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2021
BlueMann:
Some more good news...reports say Havertz's knock isn't at all serious - he may even travel with the squad for tomorrow's game.
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Havertz10:
angry

Wetin? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
dostr4:

I thought u disliked kovacic??
No one will watch Saul & RLC midfield display & not choose Kovacic. I dey long throat for Benz no mean say I no go drive my Toyota.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2021
BlueMann:

Wetin? grin
i have my reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Thecassanova:

No one will watch Saul & RLC midfield display & not choose Kovacic. I dey long throat for Benz no mean say I no go drive my Toyota.

Interesting times ...

grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Thecassanova:

grin Nawa

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
The most successful class of our academy. Producing many 1st team starters. Rice, mount, chalobah, Reece, lamptey etc.
It has to be said though that our current class is shambolic. Standards have recently fallen in our academy. They are no longer shinhing bright.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Our women with Marina.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Thecassanova:

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay1: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2021
donjazet:
Our women with Marina.

Well deserved. Chelsea have invested va lot in their women's team and they deserve the success.

The Useless fools called Glazers at Man united low key hate the women's team. May be they are low-key misogynistic against women's sports, who knows. Their pattern of behavior suggested it.

When they first bought Man united, the first thing they did was disband the women's team, giving stupid excuse.
They then brought it back because of pressure from FA and other stakeholders accusing them that the most successful team in England doesn't have a women's team. They now brought it back for PR sake, without properly funding it, even though it won't cost them too much money to do so , including their precious dividend.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
timay1:

Well deserved. Chelsea have invested va lot in their women's team and they deserve the success.

The Useless fools called Glazers at Man united low key hate the women's team. May be they are low-key misogynistic against women's sports, who knows. Their pattern of behavior suggested it.

When they first bought Man united, the first thing they did was disband the women's team, giving stupid excuse.
They then brought it back because of pressure from FA and other stakeholders accusing them that the most successful team in England doesn't have a women's team. They now brought it back for PR sake, without properly funding it, even though it won't cost them too much money to do so , including their precious dividend.

Yeah, united's women team are still behind and have a lot of catching up to do but I believe they will catch up eventually.
Also, the women's game seen to picking up steam every year.
More and more people are beginning to pick interest in women's football. My guess is that in 10 years, women's football will become bigger than some sports in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Thecassanova:

You're correct.
Our title challenge this season does rest upon the fitness of this trio.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
izzou:

Interesting times ...

grin
I shock
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
donjazet:

You're correct.
Our title challenge this season does rest upon the fitness of this trio.

How about Rudiger??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
donjazet:

Yeah, united's women team are still behind and have a lot of catching up to do but I believe they will catch up eventually.
Also, the women's game seen to picking up steam every year.
More and more people are beginning to pick interest in women's football. My guess is that in 10 years, women's football will become bigger than some sports in the world.
10 years indeed cheesy women in showbiz can only compete for market presence using sex appeal, it's in almost all fields from movies to music, it's the way the world is, women football is boring, the talent on display is pathetic, watch a game and see if you wouldn't tune out

Even men football in lower leagues and countries struggle for attention, competitive team sports thrive based on the aggregate quality of its players, women football at club level will always rely on the clout of the men team to make a name for themselves, at international level it's still widely considered a joke, I don't see this trend changing in the next 50 years self particularly as they currently use feminism and equality to push the narrative for inclusiveness instead of equity

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Make i help una add more salt to una wound grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
timay1:

Nothing like misogynistic nonsense. If it was commercially viable it wouldn't have been scrapped. Businessmen aren't in the business of abandoning money-making ventures, It was not profitable. Teams like Chelsea and city are only investing in their women team for publicity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Havertz10:
10 years indeed cheesy women in showbiz can only compete for market presence using sex appeal, it's in almost all fields from movies to music, it's the way the world is, women football is boring, the talent on display is pathetic, watch a game and see if you wouldn't tune out

Even men football in lower leagues and countries struggle for attention, competitive team sports thrive based on the aggregate quality of its players, women football at club level will always rely on the clout of the men team to make a name for themselves, at international level it's still widely considered a joke, I don't see this trend changing in the next 50 years self particularly as they currently use feminism and equality to push the narrative for inclusiveness instead of equity
I don't know how some find women football enjoyable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12905) (12906) (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.