Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546217 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13086) (13087) (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
LoooL.

UKUKU!!

E go scatter Chelsea finally.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Lukaku interview

He is a bastard. His poor technique is grossly being exposed in this system.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am surprised raumdueter didn't call out VVD's shabby defending vs Leceister
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lukaku deal was wrong in the first place. I saw it coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Lukaku interview
Tuchel in the mud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Baba don tire
He wants to return to inter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Baba don tire

Hope it's not from a fake handle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Itsrm:

Hope it's not from a fake handle
Lmao, kindly go check man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
hensben:
Lukaku deal was wrong in the first place. I saw it coming.
Every sensible person knew Chelsea should never have gone for a useless striker like lukaku.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by favoured247(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
To me, I don't know why TT played pulisic in the RWB position. It wasn't productive at all. Pulisic is not good at that position. We have 2 people that can play there professionally. James and azpilicueta. I also feel he should have started alonso in the LWB position. For crying out loud, that is his position and he was fit to play. Forget the so called speed of lamptey. Rudiger is there to support alonso should he get beaten by lamptey. Moreover when we field our experienced midfielders jorg/kova or kante/jorg or kante/kova, the expectation is that we control the game and hold on to possession thereby not giving room for opponents to play, so lamptey won't have the room to run with the ball. We can't keep playing players out of their positions when we have people trained for that position. Again I put this loss on TT. Pulisic and James should not have been played out of positions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
LMAO. Overreaction as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Someone that admitted he wanted to leave United after his first match grin

Enjoy Mark Henry joor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
swiz123:
I am surprised ramdueter didn't call out VVD's shabby defending vs Leceister

I am sure everyone is used to it, Na Matip dey protect am these days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marina is only good in selling players . Her buying record is nothing to write home about. I don't know if it's even solely her fault or those useless scouts identifying and recommending the wrong players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
BikeMan:
Looks like not understanding English is a scummy thing.

It's a competition and there's a reason there's an eventual winner. Three teams are still contending for it and bar a miracle, we know who will win it. If we keep the pressure on, City may only win it very late in the season. That's what it means to contend ode.
Hopes
I likey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lukaku criticising Tuchel Tactics is totally uncalled for... Meet him privately or talk to your agent to start looking out for new clubs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlueMann:
Basically that's our first choice wingback duo out till next season.

Kante's knee is a ticking time bomb.

And no match day seems to pass without at least one of our CBs having injury issues.

At this point I'll take a top four finish. One or two titles to go along won't be bad.
We will not have this, no, we are cunt-tenders.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Man city currently have 50points from a possible 60. Let's assume they drop 14points which is very unlikely and go 40 out of 54 from here to the end of the season which will be 90points. . Liverpool would need to pick up 49 points from 57 from here on out just to match that . For Us it's 48 from 54. Arsenal is 55 from 57. The league is already over.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
favoured247:
To me, I don't know why TT played pulisic in the RWB position. It wasn't productive at all. Pulisic is not good at that position. We have 2 people that can play there professionally. James and azpilicueta. I also feel he should have started alonso in the LWB position. For crying out loud, that is his position and he was fit to play. Forget the so called speed of lamptey. Rudiger is there to support alonso should he get beaten by lamptey. Moreover when we field our experienced midfielders jorg/kova or kante/jorg or kante/kova, the expectation is that we control the game and hold on to possession thereby not giving room for opponents to play, so lamptey won't have the room to run with the ball. We can't keep playing players out of their positions when we have people trained for that position. Again I put this loss on TT. Pulisic and James should not have been played out of positions.

The problem is that foolishic is not good anywhere.

Since we needed to contain Lamptey, playing James in LWB was a good decision.

If only we managed to see out the lead which we almost did, no one will remember where foolishic played

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Lmao, kindly go check man

Not used twitter since the ban. Was never a frequent user and the ban just pushed me further away

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Strikers signed by Chelsea

Costa - Left with fight
Morata was hated by the fans and left
Lukaku already wishing he could leave within 3months

Shey dem never scam Marina pant like this?

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1476615487962464264

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Capaldi:
Man city currently have 50points from a possible 60. Let's assume they drop 14points which is very unlikely and go 40 out of 54 from here to the end of the season which will be 90points. . Liverpool would need to pick up 49 points from 57 from here on out just to match that . For Us it's 48 from 54. Arsenal is 55 from 57. The league is already over.

City will be hoping to win vs Arsenal while Chelsea and Pool draw
If City wins their next 2 games, vs Arsenal and Chelsea then the title might be over for the blues

With AFCON taking Salah and Mane away till at least January ending Liverpools chances might fade as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Capaldi:
Arsenal lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Reverend Skimple of Ariaria comansee your Lukuluku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
You will see how this Lukaku complaints would be skillfully linked to Jorginho

Just wait and see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shedenbelalanme:

Tuchel in the mud
Lukaku is another board signing. I knew Tuchel don’t really fancy him in his system. Lukaku can only function in a counter attack tactics. He is not a striker for top clubs. Seeing him play you will notice this easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Costa - Left with fight

No comment.

If it is a Man United player who said this,they will crash NL server talking about how it is a dead club.

A £98 million player is already fed up with the club and it's not even thr end of 2021

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Costa - Left with fight

Do not add Costa to that list.

The Governor was legit. Had his issues, but he was a good buy, no one cab even question that.

Too early to pass judgement on Lukaku.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emaprince:
wait until these fraudsters deal with you or anybody very close to you. Thats when you will know the impact of both scenarios.

Business people are doing their thing. Its their personal business and they can call any price they like. Its your right to agree or walk. You can get some thing for 5k some where and get it for 2k in a different shop. Its business. Yes, they took advantage of your ignorance...but they never forced you to buy

You cant compare that to Internet fraudsters that will get your bank details codedly and wipe out your life savings.

Keep comparing both until you are a real victim.
I know I'm replying late but I'm just logging in now since ystdy afternoon. I wanted to reply swiz for the misconception he had about me misconstruing that I'm defending extortion. Thanks a lot for speaking exactly 100% what's on my mind and sparing me the time. I really appreciate boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wetin Lukaku dey yarn bayi

Problems full ground, this is not the right time biko

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlueMann:

Do not add Costa to that list.

The Governor was legit. Had his issues, but he was a good buy, no one cab even question that.

Too early to lass judgement on Lukaku.
Bro those comments were hardly tongue in cheek.

They are as straight laced as any could be.

The man wants a return back to Italy.

Some of you were laughing at us when we sold him to Inter.
Now it's happening to you,and you want us to wait till the early signs turn into full blown discontent.

I hear you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13086) (13087) (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.