Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546420 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13087) (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) (13093) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
hoopLA:

Bro those comments were hardly tongue in cheek.

They are as straight laced as any could be.

The man wants a return back to Italy.

Some of you were laughing at us when we sold him to Inter.
Now it's happening to you,and you want us to wait till the early signs turn into full blown discontent.

I hear you sir.

Na wa...I'm still shocked at the interview. Baba did not sugarcoat anything, didn't mince words...

This was so uncalled for.

Won't be surprised if his ass gets sent back to the bench...after all, Havertz is back from covid.

Shame how everything has turned out. I guess him and Tuchel were never a perfect match...one had to adjust to the other's style, but hasn't worked out that way.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lukaku is a fool and insensitive

He should be fined and punished for bringing discomfort in the dressing room

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
hoopLA:
Reverend Skimple of Ariaria comansee your Lukuluku.

Omo, had to scan through Twitter and Alas the Porcupine actually granted the interview and said most of the things there.

I weak.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Instead of the guy to focus on playing football quietly and deliver the goods he is out in the public tongue-lashing his coach and letting his teammates down. I hate players who talk too much they tend to overrate themselves and unbalance team harmony. This is someone who hardly press when the team is pressing and he chokes when things get heated yet he thinks he's on the level of CR7, Messi, Salah and Lewandowski.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
swiz123:

His poor technique is grossly being exposed in this system.

I agree with you, tuchel's style is fluid favors players with dynamic and flexible style, it obvious don't need a poacher and Target man like lukaku we needed an mobile striker someone with similar style like aubmeyang,benzema et al, Tuchel style favors Werner 100%( that's why there will be more enough chances to exploit) cos that's his style of player but an immobile striker like lukaku he will strive, I understand where he's coming from, and am expecting him to leave at any given opportunity,his immobility/rigid style of play will never let him be able to match tuchel's intense and fast style of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dukio: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Baba don tire
Tuchel don vex baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

We will not have this, no, we are cunt-tenders.

LMAO.

Awon CUNT-TENDERS grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
hoopLA:
Reverend Skimple of Ariaria comansee your Lukuluku.

Skimpledawg you forgot to give me this Lukuka alert o

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let me console myself by believing that Lukaku's statement has been taken out of context or he has been misquoted.
Because Lukaku is actually one of the team leaders, for him, rudiger and azpi to be unsettled at the club means there is a huge problem in that dressing room.
I don't blame Tuchel. I blame the culture at Chelsea, we have been known to give players too much power over the manager over the years.
If Lukaku has truly done this,he should be punished. It's totally disgusting.
Any player that doesn't want to be here should fuck_off.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by melodyogonna(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tuchel about to show Man Utd how to use Lukaku bra bra bra lmao.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

I agree with you, tuchel's style is fluid favors players with dynamic and flexible style, it obvious don't need a poacher and Target man like lukaku we needed an mobile striker someone with similar style like aubmeyang,benzema et al, Tuchel style favors Werner 100% ( that's why there will be more enough chances to exploit) cos that's his style of player but an immobile striker like lukaku he will strive, I understand where he's coming from, and am expecting him to leave at any given opportunity,his immobility/rigid style of play will never let him be able to match tuchel's intense and fast style of play.

If only the mofo could finish (and had better technique), we wouldn't be having this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Not Lukaku on his knees begging conte to come save him mid season. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na the 98milla dey pain me inside

See correct money nau

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let's be honest. This has all the tricks of the English media sensationalism all over

I'll wager a bet that this was an old interview. They waited for the right time to drop the kicker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lukaku has thrown a spanner in the works. I am sorry but that is absolute needless nonsense at this point. As if it wasn't bad enough already, discord has entered the matter. This is really bad.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Morata agent must be the best In the world at getting his client massive deals. From Real Madrid to Juventus, to Madrid to Chelsea to Atletico Madrid to Juventus again and now to Barcelona at 29.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
User09:
Let's be honest. This has all the tricks of the English media sensationalism all over

I'll wager a bet that this was an old interview. They waited for the right time to drop the kicker

No. This is not English media kan kan. Have you read everything he said?

"I think everything that happened last summer was not supposed to happen like this… how I left Inter, the way I left the club, how I communicated with Inter fans – this bothers me because it was not the right time.

Now it's the right time to share my feelings. I have always said that I have Inter in my heart: I know I will return to Inter, I really hope so. I am in love with Italy, this is the right moment to talk and let people know what really happened.

'I really hope from bottom of my heart to return to Inter not at the end of my career, but when I'm still at top level to win more together. “I want apologize to the Inter fan, timing of my words was wrong: what you did for me will remain forever""

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

I agree with you, tuchel's style is fluid favors players with dynamic and flexible style, it obvious don't need a poacher and Target man like lukaku we needed an mobile striker someone with similar style like aubmeyang,benzema et al, Tuchel style favors Werner 100%( that's why there will be more enough chances to exploit) cos that's his style of player but an immobile striker like lukaku he will strive, I understand where he's coming from, and am expecting him to leave at any given opportunity,his immobility/rigid style of play will never let him be able to match tuchel's intense and fast style of play.
His presence brings dysfunction to Tuchel’s tactics and system. If Chelsea board are not mad why bring a player like lukaku because you couldn’t get Halaand, it was common knowledge that lukaku doesn’t suit this current chelsea team, both physically and psychologically.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlueMann:

If only the mofo could finish (and had better technique), we wouldn't be having this conversation.

In my opinion I think he is just lazy, he is not the first player facing this woes, ihenacho faced this sometimes ago he had to hire a special trainer and now his play has improved.He needs to work extra hard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

City will be hoping to win vs Arsenal while Chelsea and Pool draw
If City wins their next 2 games, vs Arsenal and Chelsea then the title might be over for the blues

With AFCON taking Salah and Mane away till at least January ending Liverpools chances might fade as well

It is already over. Our best chance is to stay within touching distance of the top 3, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with Spurs & Arsenal breathing down our neck.
Just 1month ago, Man city were 3rd on the table with Liverpool in blistering form beating teams black & blue but the tide has turned and Man city are running away with the league.
Guardiola is a Premier league legend already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

In my opinion I think he is just lazy, he is not the first player facing this woes, ihenacho faced this sometimes ago he had to hire a special trainer and now his play has improved.He needs to work extra hard.

No be Chelsea him go do that one.
This fraud is like the 2nd highest earner at Chelsea doing absolutely nothing!
We need to count our loses and move him, Ziyech, Kepa and Barkley on.
It is quite painful to watch the team play at the moment. We were not beating teams silly at the start of the season but we played well and won with fair results. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
hensben:
Lukaku is another board signing. I knew Tuchel don’t really fancy him in his system. Lukaku can only function in a counter attack tactics. He is not a striker for top clubs. Seeing him play you will notice this easily.

Belgium play counter attack tactics, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
hensben:
His presence brings dysfunction to Tuchel’s tactics and system. If Chelsea board are not mad why bring a player like lukaku because you couldn’t get Halaand, it was common knowledge that lukaku doesn’t suit this current chelsea team, both physically and psychologically.

That I don't understand...haaland and lukaku are different form of player their styles are opposite it high time Chelsea started giving managers money to get players of their choice if this has been put in place we won't be stuck with useless players like lukaku and Harvetz (am 1000% sure lampard would have never sign Harvetz) chillwell is lampard's signing so far he's been doing well. I'm just disappointed with this lukaku's statement I mean it's annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

Na goal?

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Theuniverse:
nonsense, so if we change to attacking formation, must alonso play, cant our coach think,and find solution to the problem. example mancity vs leeds this season. mancity had left back cancelo injured. stones played right back. how many times leeds exposed stones and score, mancity destroyed leeds 7:0. cant tuchel do the same at chelsea, rudiger or chalobah can do a very good job at left back and right back. for the dm position must jorginho play dm, azpilicueta,even silva not forgetting kante, can play there, untill our injuries problem is over, then the normal players take over their positions back. this season, look a mancity, debruyne injury, still winning, fernandinho out still winning, isnt tuchel versatile again, guardiola is levels above him, in tactics and versatility, and that wins epl not this stupid one dimension, always complaining of injured players, mentality. tuchel deserves every inch of pressure he gets, very stupid man, who told him to loan livramento, gilmour and gallagher arent this the players that would have helped him to, balance and cover this injury crises, so how is guardiola succeding keeping all his superstars Happy, and benching them time to time, and still getting best out of them. abeg tuchel should learn from giardiola, cus chelsea will not even smell epl with his cowardice and safety first and approach.
Rudiger at which lb I hope you aren't forgetting this guy is right footed, Azpi in his prime at lb was ultra defensive with no attacking output so rule him out. Alonso can't play lb without being further exploited by opposition wingers.

As for your so called dms Kante is always injured and we all know that isn't his best position though he can play there, Silva at DM a position he hasn't played in his senior career? At age 37 or so in the EPL? Lol na your type be like Gary Neville wey sabi talk but when job reach na popo them use send am comot.

Gilmour chose to go on loan to get more game time, livramento was sold plus he wasn't interested in signing a new contract.

Tuchel has delivered what guardiola couldn't do despite a gargantuan amount spent by the latter. Abeg talk better thing abeg. If e easy go do am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

No be Chelsea him go do that one.
This fraud is like the 2nd highest earner at Chelsea doing absolutely nothing!
We need to count our loses and move him, Ziyech, Kepa and Barkley on.
It is quite painful to watch the team play at the moment. We were not beating teams silly at the start of the season but we played well and won with fair results. cry

Werner that played against zenit did so well,I mean he is working hard same with Harvetz with time they will adapt,you see we need to sell bunch of players we can't have on bench useless players we need to sell some players
Like of pulisic, odoi, Andreas, Alonso, odoi, Barkley, Saul, RLC,Ziyech, azpi, jorgihno we need to dispose these dude asap, kepa was having a very good spell prior to his girlfriend's heartbreak and I think he back in form sef judging from what have seen lately. I mean look at man city they have qualify on field and bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea has really suffered. Imagine a fat cow like Lukaku whose technique is poorer than Mendy's is spewing trash about us.

Because he scored 2 cheap goals against low opposition, he now thinks he has an opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
So Saul is even earning higher than Rudiger walahiii Chelsea is a big joke grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

More like snake.

Dude throws a fit whenever he doesn't get what he feels he deserves.

Not minding how he is perceived along the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
swiz123:
Chelsea has really suffered. Imagine a fat cow like Lukaku whose technique is poorer than Mendy's is spewing trash about us.

Because he scored 2 cheap goals against low opposition, he now thinks he has an opinion.

We're stuck with him for the next 5 years bruh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

We're stuck with him for the next 5 years bruh cheesy

No we are not. Inter can have him back for a cut price and we can face other options. It is better to have an average squad building towards a goal, than have a record signing who's expressed unhappiness at being at the club, and is expected to play. We will lose far more than any sell-back loss.

Nothing can fast destroy the dressing room as what Lukaku has done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13087) (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) (13093) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.