Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) (13093) (13094) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

That I don't understand...haaland and lukaku are different form of player their styles are opposite it high time Chelsea started giving managers money to get players of their choice if this has been put in place we won't be stuck with useless players like lukaku and Harvetz (am 1000% sure lampard would have never sign Harvetz) chillwell is lampard's signing so far he's been doing well. I'm just disappointed with this lukaku's statement I mean it's annoying.
Me I am not disappointed with his stamens because I knew for long he is not built for top team, he doesn’t have the mentality and skill set to play for a top club, his level of play is for above average club and league. Na because football don spoil due to stat mangers and medias, lukaku doesn’t have top player skill set, the way he plays is pain to the brain, he shouldn’t be robbing shoulder with top strikers if not that football have poor assessment this days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
nateevs:

No we are not. Inter can have him back for a cut price and we can face other options. It is better to have an average squad building towards a goal, than have a record signing who's expressed unhappiness at being at the club, and is expected to play. We will lose far more than any sell-back loss.

Nothing can fast destroy the dressing room as what Lukaku has done.

No club in the world would sign lukaku for anything more than 60m imagine a loss of about 35m+ that's just too much considering the fact we are deep in financial mess.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
hensben:
Me I am not disappointed with his stamens because I knew for long he is not built for top team, he doesn’t have the mentality and skill set to play for a top club, his level of play is for above average club and league. Na because football don spoil due to stat mangers and medias, lukaku doesn’t have top player skill set, the way he plays is pain to the brain, he shouldn’t be robbing shoulder with top strikers if not that football have poor assessment.

His style is just brawl without brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

Werner that played against zenit did so well,I mean he is working hard same with Harvetz with time they will adapt,you see we need to sell bunch of players we can't have on bench useless players we need to sell some players
Like of pulisic, odoi, Andreas, Alonso, odoi, Barkley, Saul, RLC,Ziyech, azpi, jorgihno we need to dispose these dude asap, kepa was having a very good spell prior to his girlfriend's heartbreak and I think he back in form sef judging from what have seen lately. I mean look at man city they have qualify on field and bench.

You want to sell Azpi a worthy servant who always does his job when called upon?
Jorginho too? Who would lead your team? grin grin
Judge Kepa by playing against second fiddle players? grin
You've got jokes mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

No club in the world would sign lukaku for anything more than 60m imagine a loss of about 35m+ that's just too much considering the fact we are deep in financial mess.

If you think we are in a financial mess, then consider that our season may derail from here, leading to us dropping of the UCL, dropping out of the top four, firing the Manager and having to pay him out.

Oya calculate how much you think we will lose as a consequence, if things do go seriously awry.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

It is already over. Our best chance is to stay within touching distance of the top 3, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with Spurs & Arsenal breathing down our neck.
Just 1month ago, Man city were 3rd on the table with Liverpool in blistering form beating teams black & blue but the tide has turned and Man city are running away with the league.
Guardiola is a Premier league legend already.

every knee shall bow and every emaprince confess

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
This interview was done 3 weeks ago according to the article, why releasing it now? This buy was wrong from the get go sha. Lets see whether he comes out to give the 'quoted out of context' excuse.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You want to sell Azpi a worthy servant who always does his job when called upon?
Jorginho too? Who would lead your team? grin grin
Judge Kepa by playing against second fiddle players? grin
You've got jokes mehn

Chelsea needs total rebuild,azpi has played his part it is time for his leave I mean he has even agreed terms with Barcelona,kepa is still young he has more years under his belt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
nateevs:

If you think we are in a financial mess, then consider that our season may derail from here, leading to us dropping of the UCL, dropping out of the top four, firing the Manager and having to pay him out.

Oya calculate how much you think we will lose as a consequence, if things do go seriously awry.

I understand your views perfectly,let's see how January window will be,we need to sell and need more reinforcement too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
In ibime's voice; if only Chelsea had dumped jogginhoe since and used another midfielder, Lukaku would not complain about the coach. grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Was Lukaku forced to join us?

You love Chelsea. Chelsea is your boyhood club, so it is the right time to return there. Now you love Inter and it is now time to return there.

He has failed in his role as a striker so far, so the best way for him to compensate for his failure is to disrupt the dressing room and team progress.

Where is the professionalism?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:

Werner that played against zenit did so well,I mean he is working hard same with Harvetz with time they will adapt,you see we need to sell bunch of players we can't have on bench useless players we need to sell some players
Like of pulisic, odoi, Andreas, Alonso, odoi, Barkley, Saul, RLC,Ziyech, azpi, jorgihno we need to dispose these dude asap, kepa was having a very good spell prior to his girlfriend's heartbreak and I think he back in form sef judging from what have seen lately. I mean look at man city they have qualify on field and bench.

Barka will gladly sign all these players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

every knee shall bow and every ema prince confess
Very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
nonsense, so lukaku should not air his views, and his views will cause disunity in dressing room, but our coach is interviewed saying our hopes of competing not even winning epl is stupidity, imagine, so we fans expecting a title race are stupid and the players too are stupid, the board included, so how does that comment affect the dressing room too, so please tuchel should stop saying shit, cus the players will react too.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Devvy4:

Barka will gladly sign all these players
Barcelona living rent free on the head of this mpuru mmiri addict

If stoke city get thread for Nairaland I Dey sure say you go carry this your madness go there grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
See as una Dey para for lukaku

I Dey sure say if Na una club dembele Dey una go don go Kidnap am and tie am rope cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If stoke city get thread for Nairaland I Dey sure say you go carry this your madness go there grin

Madness runs in your family, no wonder Your father was caught sniffing meth by the youth in your village, and it made the front page of nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Devvy4:

Madness runs in your family, no wonder Your father was caught sniffing meth by the youth in your village, and it made the front page of nairaland

E pain am grin

Login with your different monikers as you usually do and like your post to make your self happy

Oloshi sadist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
donjazet:

Havertz10 go too collect L untop this Lukaku matter. grin grin
aging like milk cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Havertz10:
welcome to lukaku out community grin

Desired date of accomplishment: 2021

Expected date of accomplishment 2022

Feasible date of accomplishment 2023

lakaka out update grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
I was always skeptical of signing that bouncer. I had hoped TT would perform magic with his technique so its effect would be minimal.

Little did I know that his attitude is worse than his disgusting ball control embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

E pain am grin

Login with your different monikers as you usually do and like your post to make your self happy

Oloshi sadist cheesy

It’s the madness that runs in your family that is making you think like this.

Everyone here knows you’re daft.

FOH Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Devvy4:

It’s the madness that runs in your family that is making you think like this.

Everyone here knows you’re daft.

FOH Dumbo

Keep crying

Beautiful tears cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don’t care how low I recently started rating Tuchel, but Lukaku was actually very fooolish and stupid for making such silly statements.

Tuchel’s tactics truthfully limited most of our attackers ability, but they kept giving their all to win the UCL.

I hate it when players complain and cry too much, I hate silly excuses, get into that field and give your all. Stop crying ffs. You get paid, stop crying, do the Job or fvck off the club.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
donstan18:
I don’t care how low I recently started rating Tuchel, but Lukaku was actually very fooolish and stupid for making such silly statements.

Tuchel’s tactics truthfully limited most of our attackers ability, but they kept giving their all to win the UCL.

I hate it when players complain and cry too much, I hate silly excuses, get into that field and give your all. Stop crying ffs. You get paid, stop crying, do the Job or fvck off the club.

But it’s surprising ooo

Lukaku is not even new to the epl self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
So Lukaku is now our problem.

Nothing way Buhari no go see for Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

But it’s surprising ooo

Lukaku is not even new to the epl self
Tuchel deserves it.

If he had allowed Abraham, Lukaku will always remember that he’s got competition before misbehaving, he’s just so sure that Fraudvertz is nothing to write home about. That’s why he’s feeling relaxed spitting trash about Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
donstan18:

Tuchel deserves it.

If he had allowed Abraham, Lukaku will always remember that he’s got competition before misbehaving, he’s just so sure that Fraudvertz is nothing to write home about. That’s why he’s feeling relaxed spitting trash about Chelsea.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chelsea just hit a new low..

Na now I understand wetin scummies been dey tolerate

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Since the day he was using the news of pep and his son beating koeman and his son in a game of golf when the latter was still our coach to troll us, Na him I know say something dey off since, I mean how can you take someone seriously who says this grin

Devvy4:

Once I hurt your feelings, you start throwing foul words like a local lout grin grin grin

Chelsea couldn’t win theirs the last time the contested in that competition

Keep crying, CWC is more prestigious than a League title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Since the day he was using the news of pep and his son beating koeman and his son in a game of golf when the latter was still our coach to troll us, Na him I know say something dey off since, I mean how can you take someone seriously who says this grin

Even goat get sense pass that guy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thecassanova:
Unlimited22 airmark why una never mention me today seeing how wonderful Kovacic performed
The dude just returned from injury and Covid, but no excuses, he was below par.

Keep this same energy throughout the season Shaa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13088) (13089) (13090) (13091) (13092) (13093) (13094) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, LUGER(m), airmark(m), Shegzdave and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.