Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441349 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13104) (13105) (13106) (13107) (13108) (13109) (13110) ... (19114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:
Arsenal is our competition, not Man City. I am happy with the result jor.
Shame no catch you as you talk am, from contender to pretender

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mancity are just unstoppable. Bulldozing their way through the league.

What Guardiola has done to his team is what we thought was unthinkable.
We like to say the EPL is the best league in the world because of how competitive it is, that teams like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, juve would struggle in the EPL because the midtable teams here are stronger than their counterpart in other leagues.

That having to face teams like arsenal, Tottenham, Everton, westham, wolves every week would mean you MUST drop points. But every season, Guardiola makes his team go on long winning runs, beating the best there is. Playing in every final of every competition.

For the sake of banters, people might continue to say he's a fraud or whatever, but if you're true to yourself, you would see that this man is a master tactician. He builds a system that enables his players to thrive and grow into a unit that bulldozes any opponent they meet.
Guardiola IS the best coach in the world. He has earned my respect.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
BikeMan:
Scummies are a disgrace. They keep spending every single year but will complain they don't have players and point fingers to City.
But your fellow shekpites are also attacking Pep and his money spent. Why don't you attack them and tell them they re lying cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Why won't they? Martial was as rated as Sterling
Maguire is the world most expensive defender
Lindelof was rated similar or even higher than Dias in Portuguese league
Rashford is better than Foden
Shaw is better than Mendy or Zinchenko

The same Ayinde Martial that we told you was a hype job and you were defending blindly?

Lindelof was never close to Dias. Rashford, the academy player, can't bench Bernando Silva or Sterling. Shaw is too heavy to play for Fraudiola.

Name a coach not named Fraudiola, in the history of club football that spent over 1bn on players in 4yrs with no Ucl to show for it?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:

We like to say the EPL is the best league in the world because of how competitive it is, that teams like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, juve would struggle in the EPL because the midtable teams here are stronger than their counterpart in other leagues.

That having to face teams like arsenal, Tottenham, Everton, westham, wolves every week would mean you MUST drop points. But every season, Guardiola makes his team go on long winning runs, beating the best there is. Playing in every final of every competition.

For the sake of banters, people might continue to say he's a fraud or whatever, but if you're true to yourself, you would see that this man is a master tactician. He builds a system that enables his players to thrive and grow into a unit that bulldozes any opponent they meet.
There's nothing Pep has done that Sir Ferguson didn't do already Joseph.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
BikeMan:
You guys are playing really well, I'm very impressed.
Lol... I'm just glad for the performance. The red card and xhaka just killed all the momentum we had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
11 - Man City's win means they will end New Year's Day with an 11-point lead at the top of the @premierleague table; in the competition's history, only Man Utd in 1993-94 and Man City in 2017-18 (both 12 pts) had a bigger lead at the end of January 1st in a season. Untouchable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
donstan18:

So my wish for his player means what to him?

Which of these pep's demand did you wish Chelsea had signed before pep bought them ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I'm just glad for the performance. The red card and xhaka just killed all the momentum we had

You guys have the advantage Chelsea had under conte.
Not having the distraction of European games meant enough time on the training ground to understand what the coach wants to implement and also limited injuries to the squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
L 3-1
L 3-0
L 2-0
L 3-1
L 3-0
L 3-0
L 1-0
L 1-0
L 5-0
L 2-1

Arsenal's TENTH straight loss vs. City in the Premier League embarassed grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:

You're right man. Deep down we all know this. All na banter.

Everyone of us will kill to have Guardiola as a coach.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibunkun1:

It's a company. I was told the least amount of money I can start with is 50k
If the company is iml I would advice you to just forget them. If it isn't, there are some key areas I can advice you on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trevor012:

There's nothing Pep has done that Sir Ferguson didn't do already Joseph.

Pep won 2 champions league finals against Ferguson

That is what pep has done that ferguson hasn’t done grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:

You guys have the advantage Chelsea had under conte.
Not having the distraction of European games meant enough time on the training ground to understand what the coach wants to implement and also limited injuries to the squad.
True, no doubt. Thank goodness they're capitalizing on it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:
You can’t imagine how much Pep would’ve spent had he not won the league last season.

Teams spend money on more players because they want to win.

Yet you who are at the top, you’re spending more than those who are still trying to get to the top.

No be juju be that?

How will you call a child brilliant when daddy is buying all the expo in the world for him?
Have you people not been spending money too? Ole spent 400m+ yet one single pangolo he didn't win, Or does money buy tactics too?
Oga rest and enjoy Pep dominate ya league

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chelsea should comb France and get a DM, who is strong and will shield our defence well.

Partey did well and i need such player in my midfield to support Kante.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
thorrvik55:
And this stvpid ref would still officiate another Premier League game
What decision did he get wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pep won 2 champions league finals against Ferguson

That is what pep has done that he hasn’t done grin
k

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:
Chelsea should comb France and get a DM, who is strong and will shield our defence well.

His name is Aurelien Tchouameni.
We had the chance to sign him last summer for like 40m euros and balked. I don't know how much he'll cost unless Monaco have a terrible season.

But more importantly, we need a LB this January.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:

Rodri should have collected his 2nd card and sent off.

Ref obviously backed Man city with the bookies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
Lol. You can't be serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera:
What's the name of the company if you don't mind me asking

It's Cabana Capitals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
A001:
cheesy
posted something like this morning, the way my friends called me buzzkill on WhatsApp, I had to delete it from there and here, worst part is that we don't know the exact second that the earth completes it's orbit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Joezinho:
Smh. Let's give the league to VAR city..

Stupid ref.
What did the Ref do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

Rodri should have collected his 2nd card and sent off.

Ref obviously backed Man city with the bookies.
What should have been his first?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol. You can't be serious.
I am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trevor012:

But your fellow shekpites are also attacking Pep and his money spent. Why don't you attack them and tell them they re lying cheesy cheesy

His fellow shekpites or the bike man himself ? cheesy

BikeMan:
This is nonsense. Pep takes charge of teams that can only give him money, a lot of it. If they born him well, he should go and take the Spurs job like Mourinho.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:

Lol.. Where should I start from?

If u watched the game, u won't be asking such a rhetorical question.

The onfield ref + VAR ref had a very very bad game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unlimited22:

His name is Aurelien Tchouameni.
We had the chance to sign him last summer for like 40m euros and balked. I don't know how much he'll cost unless Monaco have a terrible season.

But more importantly, we need a LB this January.

Even if it is that Kamara of Marseille, we should get him. He can't be more than 30m.

Arsenal almost ran away with a point from that match and Partey was immense.

Martinelli's miss later haunted them.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Joezinho:

If that was a penalty then the foul made by Ederson on Odegaard in the first half should have been given.

Too many penalties decisions going the way of Shekpites and man shitty this season..
Ederson fouled Odegaard? That is news to me. Sure, he got the player and the ball, but VAR is not going to overturn the refs decision on the pitch since he got the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

I really did enjoy watching partey, both the way he shields the ball and also drives with it. But his passing is shambolic.
Its difficult to replace someone like jorginho because you have to know what exactly you want in a DM.

In my mind the only sensible replacement for jorginho is someone like rodri. Someone who can sense spaces to pass the ball into.
Gone are the days when DM were known for their defensive aspects of game like tackling, clearances, blocks etc. It's now more of a being an anchor in an attacking system. You must know how to be a good PASSER of the ball. A good pass has to have the right amount of power to reach its intended target and jorginho is our best passer right now.

I laugh when people are hyping up runners like bissouma and hjoberg. These players would be incompatible to our system as a DM.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
thorrvik55:

Lol.. Where should I start from?

If u watched the game, u won't be asking such a rhetorical question.

The onfield ref + VAR ref had a very very bad game
Please, be my guest. I watched the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13104) (13105) (13106) (13107) (13108) (13109) (13110) ... (19114) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, popizaino(m), hensben(m), Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.