Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628109 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13211) (13212) (13213) (13214) (13215) (13216) (13217) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
hensben:
Where did I speak from both side of my mouth.

One of numerous occasions where u speak from both sides of ur mouth;
Today u quickly run to attribute Hazard's failures at Madrid to his injury woes

hensben:
Hazard’s career at real was affected by injury.

But a couple of years ago, u said it's nobody's problem that Neymar at PSG was plagued by injuries

hensben:
Get that into your score. Btw, how is that anybody’s problem if Neymar got injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Manesalah:

Lol....Lazy to dig for your posts about lakaka,Giroud,Morata and other players that are termed "lazy" for being a box player....

Salah was played out of position and as a 9 with no services and defence splitting passes but banter,screenshot,match stats and agenda is falling out but here you are giving excuse for Lewa who is supposed to adapt to any position or be labelled a FRAUD and a SYSTEM PLAYER

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
With all the whole red card delay, 3 substitution delay, var check delay and water break delay, na 89th min that stupid ref blow grin

No wonder Tunisia players wan rush that ref.

Car should investigate that ref, I suspect he'll have Malian heritage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Kennedy is back!

Ibime should be happy
Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Amoto94:

Source?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why are we recalling Kennedy FFS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Elnino4ladies:
Why are we recalling Kennedy FFS
Hearing he's leaving on loan as well.

Woulda hoped to see him on that LWB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Manesalah:

Lol....Lazy to dig for your posts about lakaka,Giroud,Morata and other players that are termed "lazy" for being a box player....

Salah was played out of position and as a 9 with no services and defence splitting passes but banter,screenshot,match stats and agenda is falling out but here you are giving excuse for Lewa who is supposed to adapt to any position or be labelled a FRAUD and a SYSTEM PLAYER

Salah did nothing wrong yesterday. El-neny and co lost the match. They couldn't even cross the halfway line to get Salah in the game. Aribo and Ndidi dominated them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Kennedy is back!

Ibime should be happy

Is it true?

If so, sense has prevailed

But bear in mind Shakhtar Donetsk want to sign him. Hope it's not a recall to sell him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Then what’s that fraud called harvetz ?

A player that cannot even lace the boots of ansu fati grin
Ansu who? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
thorrvik55:

One of numerous occasions where u speak from both sides of ur mouth;
Today u quickly run to attribute Hazard's failures at Madrid to his injury woes

But a couple of years ago, u said it's nobody's problem that Neymar at PSG was plagued by injuries

And how does that equate I’m speaking from both side of my mouth when I clearly said I don’t care about Neymar’s injury due to Raumdeuter’s every means to talk down Hazard, it was a banter directed to Raumdeuter since everything goes on his side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
hensben:
And how does that equate I’m speaking from both side of my mouth when I clearly said I don’t care about Neymar’s injury due to Raumdeuter’s every means to talk down Hazard, it was a banter directed to Raumdeuter since everything goes on his side.

No one cares about Hazard's injuries and weight problems at Madrid. He is the biggest transfer flop at Madrid.

c'est fini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
hensben:
And how does that equate I’m speaking from both side of my mouth when I clearly said I don’t care about Neymar’s injury due to Rumdeuter’s every means to talk down Hazard, it was a banter directed to Ramdeuter since everything goes on his side.

You don't care about Neymar's injury but you care about Hazard injury

What do they call hypocrisy and speaking from both sides of the mouth in your native language?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

You don't care about Neymar's injury but you care about Hazard injury

What do they call hypocrisy and speaking from both sides of the mouth in your native language?
I care about Hazard because he is a player I like. Doesn’t mean I don’t want Neymar’s recovery as well but Hazard is someone I like in football. Okay if super eagles win afcon will you be sad because your player is in Cameroon whom you would’ve want him win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ibime:

Is it true?

If so, sense has prevailed

But bear in mind Shakhtar Donetsk want to sign him. Hope it's not a recall to sell him
Not clear though. Seems it's a recall to loan him again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Then Tuchel deserves every scrutiny he gets when everything goes south.......Stupid idiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
popizaino:

Then Tuchel deserves every scrutiny he gets when everything goes south.......Stupid idiot.
This directed at TT or the board?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
From Digne to Emerson and then to Kennedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Line up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Looks like a back 4 in the cards

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sarr at LB cheesy

TT sending coded message to the board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Adiwana:

The penalty was rightly given. Djenpo stretched out his hands instead of tucking it in his body, so not much complaints about that. Then he blew full time whistle at 85 mins, gave a straight red afterwards for a foul of yellow then blew full time at 89 mins.

I’ve never seen this kind of thing in my entire life of watching football

Full time whistle at 89mins grin

No wonder dem rush the guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Back 4?

I won't be surprised if it's a back three though...note how the names are usually written with respect to the formation; back three first, then wingback, midfield duo, second wingback and then the front three.

That would mean Sarr, Chris and Rudi make up the back three, with Azpi and CHO playing as wingbacks - don't know who will play where, but TT has tried both on both flanks before so it could be either of them. Jovacic double pivot, then the front three sets itself.

This does make sense. But let's wait and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Sarr at LB cheesy

I think it's a back 3 with odoi at lwb.

I'd don't know why I just remembered Felipe Luiz today. That guy looked like one of the best left backs in the game when we signed him. I wonder what made him flop with us. So much promise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Recall him to loan him out again while we're having a LWB crisis? It better not be true and if it is, they better have something else lined up. Na ment?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Still on the officiating disaster that occurred in Tunisia/Mali; I heard that the official apparently has a history of officiating blunders, and was even suspended back in 2018 on corruption grounds. So CAF no see another referee bring come AFCON? This is the type of ref they selected for Africa's biggest football showcase?

Baba ended the match in the 85th minute, and then again in the 89th minute! How's that even possible?

They sha later wanted to play the final minutes, but Tunisia declined.

Disgrace of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Sarr at LB cheesy

It's 3 Atb boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Vinicius Jr

Nigga has really worked on himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Junior don score

Madrid 1 up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Looks like a back 4 in the cards
No, it's back 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let's remember that Kovacic and Saul controlled this midfield some days ago before they start hailing Jorginho for ending World War II cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:

I think it's a back 3 with odoi at lwb.

I'd don't know why I just remembered Felipe Luiz today. That guy looked like one of the best left backs in the game when we signed him. I wonder what made him flop with us. So much promise

Mourinho no like him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13211) (13212) (13213) (13214) (13215) (13216) (13217) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Dayokunu1, FergieRaww(m), raumdeuter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.