Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13209) (13210) (13211) (13212) (13213) (13214) (13215) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
popizaino:

Know this

Mo salah For Liverpool, Ofe nsalah for Egypt
Lol, if dem use same metric drag guardiola or busquet now, you go dey shalaye upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
I defended him.
Scoring 45 goals in 74 games is nothing short of spectacular and it's visible to everybody except if you're donstan18 or hens.ben.

As for ystdy, I don't know if it's only ystdy match that have eliminated Egypt from the competition. Chill, Egypt still get more matches to play. Na only sentimental and agenda-driven minds will use only one subpar performance to judge a player
Sarah was the worst player of the match yesterday.

That’s my point.

I can’t remember him doing such with Klopp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2022
timbros:
Chris Wood to Newcastle. £20m. shocked shocked

Burnley don hammer.
lol why? The guy sef don try o just that he is 30 years now. At least 10 league goals in the last four seasons in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

Sarah was the worst player of the match yesterday.

That’s my point.

I can’t remember him doing such with Klopp.
But I've seen him become the 2nd worst player on the pitch in Liverpool's shirt just slightly better than your Mane, who was the worst(whom you said is one of the people carrying salah).

Or is Mane who by the way, was the worst player, also a system player too??

Just say you don't watch ALL Liverpool's match and spare us all these sermons about salah not giving dismal performances even in Liverpool's color
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
But I've seen him become the 2nd worst player on the pitch in Liverpool's shirt just slightly better than your Mane, who was the worst(whom you said is one of the people carrying salah).

Or is Mane also a system player too??
As usual for typical Sarah fanatics.

They can never defend the Egyptian mugu without dragging other players.

From Drogba to Hazard, now Mane. Maybe Greenwood will be next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

As usual for typical Sarah fanatics.

They can never defend the Egyptian mugu without dragging other players.

From Drogba to Hazard, now Mane. Maybe Greenwood will be next
You claimed his not dropped dismal performances like ystdy game in Liverpool's shirt and I've brought proof

Now talk another thing..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
You claimed his not dropped dismal performances like ystdy game in Liverpool's shirt and I've brought proof

Now talk another thing..
Claimed? Lmao! “I can’t remember him dropping such”

Kindly show me with a screenshot where Sarah was the worst player on the pitch for Liverpool.

Something like this...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

Claimed? Lmao! “I can’t remember him dropping such”

Kindly show me with a screenshot where Sarah was the worst player on the pitch for Liverpool.

Something like this...
He's been 2nd worst player on the pitch even in the system you claimed he was carried. And that's my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
FBS:

Trust me they played well. Started out of the blocks even before match start sef. cheesy
So not your typical Super Eagles performance, building tempo after them score us or deep into the first half.
They meant business from the get go.
So many positives and hoping the boys stay fit and maintain the standard against a physical side.

I'll go with this your analysis.

Let me start building my AFCON momentum from today before Super Eagles next match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
He's been 2nd worst player on the pitch even in the system you claimed he was carried. And that's my point.
So how did you prove me wrong when I said I can’t remember Sarah become the worst player on the pitch for Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2022
pamcode:
lol why? The guy sef don try o just that he is 30 years now. At least 10 league goals in the last four seasons in EPL.

He might just be the guy to keep Newcastle up this season. If not, he will definitely bring them up next season. He is a player that can score tons of goals in the championship.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2022
By tonight, Tuchel would have qualified for his 3rd final since he got to Chelsea but donstan18 still want us to sack him because of racism grin cheesy

FA Cup
EFL Cup
Champions League
Super Cup

All under one year of management, when was the last time Chelsea was this competitive, heh? And he's doing this with a bunch of average players.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Salah is a system player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

So how did you prove me wrong when I said I can’t remember Salah become the worst player on the pitch for Liverpool?
Cos a system setup to make a player great can't make him become one of the worst players in the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
Cos a system setup to make a player great can't make him become one of the worst players in the pitch.
One of the worst and the worst...

Are they the same?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
BikeMan:
By tonight, Tuchel would have qualified for his 3rd final since he got to Chelsea but donstan18 still want us to sack him because of racism grin cheesy

FA Cup
EFL Cup
Champions League
Super Cup

All under one year of management, when was the last time Chelsea was this competitive, heh? And he's doing this with a bunch of average players.
Fact still remains that Tuchel has not taken Chelsea to a final from the start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

One of the worst and the worst...

Are they the same?
It doesn't matter...
No difference between worst top 3 performers In a team. Na only when you wan carry agenda you go dey shalaye us all these things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Havertz10:
Salah is a system player
... And havertz is a generational talent.

Two of the scam quotes we'll mostly hear from havertz10

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
It doesn't matter...
No difference between worst top 3 performers In a team. Na only when you wan carry agenda you go dey shalaye us all these things
Safe to say Messi and Jorginho are on the same level because they made Top3 Ballon D’or players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2022
BlueMann:

Remember what you said about Neymar some time ago?

I love Hazard but what is good for Greece is good for Uganda.
I didn’t tell you not to say same thing for Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
donstan18:

Safe to say Messi and Jorginho are on the same level because they made Top3 Ballon D’or players?
Lol, there's a reason only first is given the league but 18-20th are going down to division 2.

When you know that reason, you'll stop being mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, there's a reason only first is given the league but 18-20th are going down to division 2.

When you know that reason, you'll stop being mischievous.
Until you show me this Sarah with Liverpool shirt, na okoto you dey yarn.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Havertz10:
Salah is a system player

Raumdeuter ngbo? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lucas digne to Aston villa here we go

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
popizaino:

Know this

Mo salah For Liverpool, Ofe nsalah for Egypt
Am I dreaming? Where you not the one ranting few days ago how you always knew Salah was going to be world class and wanted Chelsea to keep him? I remember Capaldi calling you a liar cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Aston Villa no wan hear word oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
When two known differing agenda merchants come together to agree on an agenda for a particular player,GBA gbe that player na STARBOY grin grin and BALLON D'OR material wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trevor012:

Am I dreaming? Where you not the one ranting few days ago how you always knew Salah was going to be world class and wanted Chelsea to keep him? I remember Capaldi calling you a liar cheesy cheesy

You see why I said you have a penchant of always bringing up useless stuffs? So you mean I will judge such as established player after one game after all my years of watching football? Well, If you can not differentiate between normal banter and real discussion then I can't help you. Capald.i only ended up showing his poor post digging skills and I have nothing to prove to him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, if dem use same metric drag guardiola or busquet now, you go dey shalaye upandan grin

Salah na one of my own,I have never seen him as a rival, all this stuff na bant jare cheesy. Make we laugh small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
... And havertz is a generational talent.

Two of the scam quotes we'll mostly from havertz10
did salah score a champions league winning goal at 21?

Rest in jesus name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
80sjamshophip:
Lucas digne to Aston villa here we go
Aston Villa are going after the right players not like Benitez that wasted money on average players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jodera:
I've noticed that from him too much.
He first said Chelsea buying lukaku was a very good signing and even went as far as trolling man u fans for losing lukaku claiming they don't know how to use him.
Now he's condemning lukaku saying he never wanted him from day 1 at Chelsea.

Double-mouthedness at its peak grin

Na him way be that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13209) (13210) (13211) (13212) (13213) (13214) (13215) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Tochex101(m), airmark(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.